Posted to rec.food.veg.cooking

Default Newbie: Brown Bag Vegetarian?

I am athlete. So I am interested in healthy eats ( low fat, carbs so
on ). But I also work. So I want to make my meals Sunday, and heat
them up at work in the micro.

Any books or web pages where I can find these types of recipes?
Posted to rec.food.veg.cooking

"General Fear" > wrote in message
ups.com...

> I am athlete. So I am interested in healthy eats ( low fat, carbs so
> on ). But I also work. So I want to make my meals Sunday, and heat
> them up at work in the micro.
>
> Any books or web pages where I can find these types of recipes?

Check out this blog for low fat:
http://blog.fatfreevegan.com/

You might also want to take a look at the vegan bento group on flickr for
lunch ideas. There are also vegetarian and other vegan groups on flickr you
can check out. Some people post recipes along with their pictures. You can
get a lot of ideas for lunches there.

--
Liz
Posted to rec.food.veg.cooking
RFW RFW is offline

I remember a cookbook with a title like "The Vegetarian Lunchbox," and
while looking for it found vegetarianlunchbox.com , which has a low-
fat section and what looks like some tasty recipes.

The cookbook I think I was looking for is "The Vegetarian
Lunchbasket." Reviews at Amazon were somewhat mixed.

Hope this might help.

Ruth