Posted to alt.food.vegan,talk.politics.animals,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian
usual suspect

Default phony ARA/vegan

Found this post from Karen's FAS-affected other when refreshing my
memory about something else. Turns out the old hair-splitting ARA isn't
so discriminate about consuming micrograms of dead animal parts after all.

We went for dinner at the restaurant Rat used to go to as a tiny
ratling. I had a fabulous shrimp fajita and Rattie had the chile
relleno, pronouncing it excellent. I also had one of the
restaurnat's carnivorous margaritas! MMMMMM!
-- Sylvia, Mar 9 2004, alt.support.childfree

Chiles relleno are made with cheese, and often with eggs:
* 4 cans (4 ounces each) whole green chiles, drained, rinsed, and
seeds removed
* 3 cups shredded Mexican blend of cheeses
* 6 eggs, beaten
* 3/4 cup milk
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* 1/4 teaspoon pepper

Etc.

http://www.dianaskitchen.com/page/re...7_rellenos.htm
Posted to alt.food.vegan,talk.politics.animals,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian
Leif Erikson

usual suspect wrote:
> Found this post from Karen's FAS-affected other when refreshing my
> memory about something else. Turns out the old hair-splitting ARA isn't
> so discriminate about consuming micrograms of dead animal parts after all.

Everything is phony about her.

> We went for dinner at the restaurant Rat used to go to as a tiny
> ratling. I had a fabulous shrimp fajita and Rattie had the chile
> relleno, pronouncing it excellent. I also had one of the
> restaurnat's carnivorous margaritas! MMMMMM!
> -- Sylvia, Mar 9 2004, alt.support.childfree
>
> Chiles relleno are made with cheese, and often with eggs:
> * 4 cans (4 ounces each) whole green chiles, drained, rinsed, and
> seeds removed
> * 3 cups shredded Mexican blend of cheeses
> * 6 eggs, beaten
> * 3/4 cup milk
> * 1/4 teaspoon salt
> * 1/4 teaspoon pepper
>
> Etc.
>
> http://www.dianaskitchen.com/page/re...7_rellenos.htm

Posted to alt.food.vegan,talk.politics.animals,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian
Ron

Leif Erikson wrote:
> usual suspect wrote:
> > Found this post from Karen's FAS-affected other when refreshing my
> > memory about something else. Turns out the old hair-splitting ARA isn't
> > so discriminate about consuming micrograms of dead animal parts after all.

> Everything is phony about her.

Unlike you, ya big nymshifting woman stalking ****.

LOL!!

> > We went for dinner at the restaurant Rat used to go to as a tiny
> > ratling. I had a fabulous shrimp fajita and Rattie had the chile
> > relleno, pronouncing it excellent. I also had one of the
> > restaurnat's carnivorous margaritas! MMMMMM!
> > -- Sylvia, Mar 9 2004, alt.support.childfree
> >
> > Chiles relleno are made with cheese, and often with eggs:
> > * 4 cans (4 ounces each) whole green chiles, drained, rinsed, and
> > seeds removed
> > * 3 cups shredded Mexican blend of cheeses
> > * 6 eggs, beaten
> > * 3/4 cup milk
> > * 1/4 teaspoon salt
> > * 1/4 teaspoon pepper
> >
> > Etc.
> >
> > http://www.dianaskitchen.com/page/re...7_rellenos.htm

Posted to alt.food.vegan,talk.politics.animals,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian
shrubkiller

usual suspect wrote:
> Found this post from Karen's FAS-affected other when refreshing my
> memory about something else. Turns out the old hair-splitting ARA isn't
> so discriminate about consuming micrograms of dead animal parts after all.
>
> We went for dinner at the restaurant Rat used to go to as a tiny
> ratling. I had a fabulous shrimp fajita and Rattie had the chile
> relleno, pronouncing it excellent. I also had one of the
> restaurnat's carnivorous margaritas! MMMMMM!
> -- Sylvia, Mar 9 2004, alt.support.childfree
>
> Chiles relleno are made with cheese, and often with eggs:
> * 4 cans (4 ounces each) whole green chiles, drained, rinsed, and
> seeds removed
> * 3 cups shredded Mexican blend of cheeses
> * 6 eggs, beaten
> * 3/4 cup milk
> * 1/4 teaspoon salt
> * 1/4 teaspoon pepper