Posted to nz.politics,us.politics,uk.politics,aus.politics,ca.politics,rec.food.chocolate

Default Several Red Flags For Spotting A Phony Or Scam - You've received an answer to your question about subverting the USA

writes:

>The world is full of phonies and scammers these days. They use various
>mediums such as phone solicitation, spam email, magazine and
>newspapers ads, TV infomercials, and plain old snail mail. They are
>constantly searching for their next victim. Like P.T. Barnum once
>said, "there's a sucker born every minute", so there's a plenteous
>pool.

http://www.southwestslutbags.com/gal...g2_itemId=2049

http://www.southwestslutbags.com/gal...g2_itemId=1647

http://www.southwestslutbags.com/gal...g2_itemId=1934

http://www.southwestslutbags.com/gal...g2_itemId=1495

http://www.southwestslutbags.com/gal...g2_itemId=1368

http://www.southwestslutbags.com/gal...g2_itemId=1126

http://www.southwestslutbags.com/gal...g2_itemId=1117

http://www.southwestslutbags.com/gal...?g2_itemId=947

http://www.southwestslutbags.com/gal...g2_itemId=1123

http://www.southwestslutbags.com/gal...g2_itemId=2043

http://www.southwestslutbags.com/gal...g2_itemId=2039

http://www.southwestslutbags.com/gal...g2_itemId=1836

BD.

--
Good day parishioners! Welcum to the Holy Church of the Great Reverend Bavid
RP Dromage! Defender of the Free World from things which G.O.D Inc. thinks you

A Question and Answer Erica F General Cooking 0 07-11-2008 02:14 AM
Please Answer My Serious Question [was Question about Wine, Bacteria, and Stench] Radium Winemaking 6 09-07-2006 11:22 PM
Please Answer My Serious Question [was Question about Wine, Bacteria, and Stench] Radium Wine 6 09-07-2006 11:22 PM
Question? Pls. answer! G&G Wine 3 26-08-2005 03:16 PM
How do you answer this question? cl Barbecue 6 16-04-2005 03:54 AM