Scented Nectar

"usual suspect" > wrote in message
> [...]

discuss

your

> >>You're wrong, Skanky.

> > About what Snipper?

> So far, everything.

Useless, how young are you? If
you are still in your teens and this
is the reason you wish to be mean
and insulting to other people, I will
step out of the game and simply
not get into discussions with you.

> >>Address the issue, stupid. Why do you think it's a "success" that
> >>everyone else has to cater to YOUR peculiar demands?

> > The success is that people

> The other guests were forced to eat what YOU eat because you made a big
> deal of your eating disorder in advance. That's NOT a success. It's a
> ****ing tragedy.

Useless, you're the only one here
with an eating disorder.

> > I get enough invites to
> > satisfy my needs

> You're agoraphobic. Your "needs" are satisfied by laying about your
> apartment, dummy.

I have my need for at-home-time
(where I control the food that is
eaten there), and my need for
socializing out. Not as much as
some people, but not small amount
either.

eat

> >>It's offensive to make such demands on your host, or to shun your host's
> >>generosity in favor of feeding yourself in some fashion as you describe.

> > Nonsense.

> It IS offensive. Why should they throw a party or invite *you* if you're
> not going to gratefully and graciously accept their kindness?

I'll bet if you threw a party no one
would show up. You would likely
throw a fit if they passed on a
course. You are also one of the
worst cases I've seen of someone
who is scared to offend those he
idolizes as "normal".

> >>You'll never be invited to my home, Skanky.

> > I would never attend

> You'll never be invited to my home, Skanky.

You're just an internet troll I play
with. Why would I be invited to
your house? You are not someone
I consider an online friend or even
acquaintance. You are a pouty
troll.

> >>But I also bet some have confided what others have said behind your

back.

> > No,

> Yes.

> >>That you know of.

> > It's very obvious if this happens.

> Not to you.

see

> >>You don't have eyes in the back of your head, dummy.

> > You need to assume/hope that I
> > am the subject of derision.

> No, I don't. You already are.

I don't care what a troll like you thinks.
You are not the sort of person I would
hang out with in real life.

> >>So what. There are lots of vegetarians here.

In

> >>That's why you're 43 and still sponging off your parents.

> > Maybe you should

> YOU should take care of yourself, Skanky, and let your old parents enjoy
> retirement.

You just keep fishing. Declare
something and see if I confirm
or deny it. Heheh, hope you have
your sunblock on cuz you'll be at
that fishing pond a long time
waiting.

more

up

> >>I don't think it's funny at all that your city is filled with so much
> >>hatred and violence for "different" people. Why is your hate crimes rate
> >>FOUR TIMES higher than my state's?

> > In the same year? In the same
> > other years too? Why are we on
> > the subject of hate crimes rather
> > than just crimes in general?

> You brought up the issue of tolerance and acceptance. As usual, your
> points come back to bite your pimply, sagging old ass.

Stop fantasizing about my ass.
I mean, we know you like ass and
all, but go back to the wrestlers.

> >>You live in a city with an increasing number of hate crimes, and where
> >>the number of officers working hate crimes is doubling because of the
> >>serverity of the problem (which has doubled in the last decade).
> >>
> >>Noting that hate crimes in Ontario have increased by 93 per cent
> >>since 1996, Kwinter said the funding will ensure that police
> >>stay one step ahead of hatemongers and racists.
> >>
> >>Last winter, however, the unit’s funding appeared in jeopardy. A
> >>spokesperson for Kwinter’s ministry informed the unit its
> >>funding would be reduced, but the minister quickly reversed that
> >>decision. However, for 10 weeks beginning in late March, the
> >>unit’s lone staffer, Abbee Corb, was not paid. Funding resumed
> >>on June 15.
> >>http://www.cjnews.com/viewarticle.asp?id=7162
> >>
> >>Why don't you people take violence more seriously up there? And why do
> >>you accuse others of intolerance when your city has a hate crimes rate
> >>four-times higher?

> > We were talking about general
> > acceptance of vegetarianism

> You made a very blanket statement (stereotype) about the state of Texas
> with regard to acceptance and tolerance. I showed you that your city --
> the hate crimes capital of North America -- is far less tolerant and
> accepting of "different" people in the aggregate.

I have only seen the other side
of Toronto. Most violence happens
to take place within peoples of the
same communities and not to
outsiders, rather than hate crimes
between groups.

how

how

> > you'd

> >>Yes, but that's comparing apples to oranges. You're comparable to a
> >>slug, or a parasite.

> > So

> You're unskilled. That's why you know so much about Ontario's welfare
> system.

Stop fishing and insulting. How
young are you? You should have
grown out of insults after your teens.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Scented Nectar

"usual suspect" > wrote in message
.. .
> Joe wrote:
> > Anyway just to add something reasonable on this topic.... My guess on
> > reported crimes being higher in Toronto is that generally the various
> > cultures are highly intermingled in Toronto- and several other major
> > Canadian cities.

> Perhaps you should get out of Canada sometime and see that our
> populations are a lot more alike than you seem to think.
>
> > Incidents may therefore be more common than in an
> > American city where cultures will tend to conglomerate more with their
> > own

> Tend to conglomerate with their own where? Does Vancouver not have a
> Chinatown just like nearly every other large city in North America? Does
> Skanky not live near "Greektown" on Danforth Avenue in Toronto?

Scented Nectar (get the name right)
lived there in 2003. Does she now?
Will she again? Does she not?
Has she moved from one Greek area
to another? Hahahahahah, only
future postings will tell (if I feel like it).

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

> Again, I think you should come to the US sometime and see just how
> benighted and stereotypical your remarks are.
>
> > and be less likely to experience such episodes. The studies show
> > as apparently alarming don't reflect the populace's 'general'
> > willingness to get along as one attitude.

> Crime statistics show that urban Canada has at least as many problems
> with hate crimes as US urban areas. In some cases, the problems in
> Canada are much worse. That appears to be true with respect to Toronto,
> the hate crimes capital of North America.
>

> > On Wed, 31 Aug 2005 13:40:21 GMT, usual suspect >
> > wrote:
> >

> >>Skanky's irrational obsession with my diet has led to an interesting
> >>exchange about how she's offended her hosts in the past. Let's discuss
> >>one facet of this dialogue a little deeper.

> >>What "other possibilities"? How many OTHER ways have you offended your
> >>hosts?
> >>
> >>From some of your posts over the last few days:
> >>
> >> If it's a stranger,
> >> like a neighbourhood welcome
> >> group to new neighbours, then you
> >> can't be scared to say you are
> >> veg*n.
> >> -- Skanky
> >>
> >> I have no trouble
> >> saying to people "You might want
> >> to think twice about inviting me.
> >> I'm hard to feed being vegetarian.".
> >> -- Skanky
> >>
> >> They don't mind
> >> talking about it either, so if they are
> >> having a dinner where the only
> >> vegan item is side of green peas,
> >> one can eat before the get-together
> >> or bring something.
> >> -- Skanky
> >>
> >> Other times they
> >> don't get offended if you bring your
> >> own, like veg patties to a bbq.
> >> -- Skanky
> >>
> >>It sounds like you have plenty of experience with all of the above
> >>"possibilities," you carless orthorexic OFFENSIVE asshole. Tell us how
> >>many other ways you've offended gracious hosts, and please explain how
> >>your serial offenses to other humans make you a better person than you'd
> >>be if you'd eat what they graciously offer.

Scented Nectar

"usual suspect" > wrote in message
.. .
> Scented Asshole wrote:
> >>Reasonable people would not expect you to eat something you feel
> >>uncomfortable
> >>eating. It is obvious from this thread that "usual suspect" is not a
> >>reasonable person.

> > He has a strong fear

> I have no fear.
>
> > of non-conformity.

> Non-conformists, particularly the type who childlishly conform to
> non-conformity, amuse me. BTW, you're that childish
> conforming-to-non-conformity type.

You are completely chicken shit
about nonconforming.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

farrell77

"C. James Strutz" > wrote in message

> "usual suspect" > wrote in message
> news

>>> You take offence

>> No, Wendy did. That's why she tried to diagnose him with Asperger's.

> Why do you try to hurt people? ...

I've wondered about that too. He's not very effective at it, but
he's clearly trying.

He claimed to be a christian, but he can't be. Christians don't
treat people the way he does on usenet. Assuming he was
being honest about his religious views (it's doubtful that he was),
it would be interesting if some of his fellow churchgoers in Austin,
Texas knew what he's been saying to people here for the last
several years.

> ...Unlike you, we're all human beings who have successes and struggles in
> life. You seem to like to seek out people's struggles and hardships and
> exaggerate them repeatedly. Nobody needs you to remind us of our issues.
> We know what they are and we deal with them however we are able. All of
> this from you, the person who writes stuff like "Any food offered with
> love and in the spirit of gratitude is holy. To deny it is to profane all
> that is good, blessed, and right". Anybody who treats people as you do
> doesn't know anything about love, spirit, or goodness. That you even
> pretend to express goodness in your endeavors makes me want to vomit.

There are hundreds and hundreds of quotes from him in the a.a.e.v.
archives that would produce a similar effect on most real Christians.
This is *not* a case of someone who is basically decent but occasionally
loses it (like Dutch). No, this is a case of a guy who really wants and
tries to hurt people. It's sociopathic behavior - maybe the verbal
equivalent of the BTK killer.

C. James Strutz

"usual suspect" > wrote in message
news

>>>You're the one who's taken this thread away from discussing Skanky's
>>>offenses, Putz. So let's discuss yours. Are you still seeing Wendy
>>>personally or just professionally for your "issues"?

Notice how Usual Suspect changed the subject to one that was intended to
hurt me. Then when I confronted him with it he immediately attempted to
project the blame back onto me. Then he goes on the attack again with the
Wendy issue.

>> You take offence

> No, Wendy did. That's why she tried to diagnose him with Asperger's.

More attacks...

Let me diffuse the whole issue now. Wendy and I have not been together since
late May. We had been together for four years prior to that. The basic
problem between us was that Wendy pressed hard in the last year or so to
make a future together and I couldn't commit to that. I'm just not ready at
this time in my life.

Wendy, the psychologist, forever tried to explain my ambivalence and from
that emerged the Asperger theory. She discussed with one of her long time
colleagues and friend, who is also a psychologist, the possibility that I
could be at the high functioning end of the autism spectrum. She agreed that
it was possible. The primary impetus for this theory is my inclination
towards structure and resistance to change. I have a couple of other
autistic attributes according to the DMV IV manual. I ultimately volunteered
for a study sponsored by UPMC's autism research branch. They tested me and
determined that I am not on the spectrum.

Now it's just me and my four cats. I've been taking some of my newly
regained time to think about things. Wendy is an extremely intelligent and
intense person who sometimes controls people around her without realizing
it. She's tough to be in a relationship with. Despite that, we were a good
match together in a lot of ways. She always said we completed each other's
sentences. Though I miss immensely her I also feel better without all the
stress from that relationship. It was unbelievable.

There you have it - everything you ever wanted to know about Wendy and me.
Hope it makes you better...

Joe

Crime statistics can be deceptive....
Maybe one needs to find out if there's a survey on which cities tend
to report hate crimes more often. I appreciate your insight Usual, but
statsistics aren't saying everything all the time.
Here, like everywhere else some neighbourhoods, and various social
levels - from rich to poor won't bother reporting crimes they witness
or endure for a variety of reasons. These vary by regions and their
social values. I tend to believe more hate crimes are reported in
Toronto because there is faith to believe action will be taken and
there is no fear of a dangerous reprisal.
But I do agree to an extent there is disharmony in Toronto now - its
politicians seem to run about brainlessly... more than average.
True, I've never travelled extensively in the States, and I do like
your citizens alot... and there are a few things I don't admire about
a typical Canadian citizen....However-
Visitors I see from all over the States [many] tell me otherwise about
just how different Canadian cities are in several aspects.
generally.... the main one I hear is walking around streets at night
time even in the most seediest neighbourhoods. It'll be only by very
bad luck if you run into trouble, rather than lucky you didn't.
Indeed there are cell group sized hate-fanatics all over the country
but this is no comparison to the various mini-army sized hate
organizations scattered about in the U.S.

On Fri, 02 Sep 2005 17:34:00 GMT, usual suspect >
wrote:

>Joe wrote:
>> Anyway just to add something reasonable on this topic.... My guess on
>> reported crimes being higher in Toronto is that generally the various
>> cultures are highly intermingled in Toronto- and several other major
>> Canadian cities.

>Perhaps you should get out of Canada sometime and see that our
>populations are a lot more alike than you seem to think.
>
>> Incidents may therefore be more common than in an
>> American city where cultures will tend to conglomerate more with their
>> own

>Tend to conglomerate with their own where? Does Vancouver not have a
>Chinatown just like nearly every other large city in North America? Does
>Skanky not live near "Greektown" on Danforth Avenue in Toronto?
>
>Again, I think you should come to the US sometime and see just how
>benighted and stereotypical your remarks are.
>
>> and be less likely to experience such episodes. The studies show
>> as apparently alarming don't reflect the populace's 'general'
>> willingness to get along as one attitude.

>Crime statistics show that urban Canada has at least as many problems
>with hate crimes as US urban areas. In some cases, the problems in
>Canada are much worse. That appears to be true with respect to Toronto,
>the hate crimes capital of North America.
>

>> On Wed, 31 Aug 2005 13:40:21 GMT, usual suspect >
>> wrote:
>>

>>>Skanky's irrational obsession with my diet has led to an interesting
>>>exchange about how she's offended her hosts in the past. Let's discuss
>>>one facet of this dialogue a little deeper.

>>>What "other possibilities"? How many OTHER ways have you offended your
>>>hosts?
>>>
>>>From some of your posts over the last few days:
>>>
>>> If it's a stranger,
>>> like a neighbourhood welcome
>>> group to new neighbours, then you
>>> can't be scared to say you are
>>> veg*n.
>>> -- Skanky
>>>
>>> I have no trouble
>>> saying to people "You might want
>>> to think twice about inviting me.
>>> I'm hard to feed being vegetarian.".
>>> -- Skanky
>>>
>>> They don't mind
>>> talking about it either, so if they are
>>> having a dinner where the only
>>> vegan item is side of green peas,
>>> one can eat before the get-together
>>> or bring something.
>>> -- Skanky
>>>
>>> Other times they
>>> don't get offended if you bring your
>>> own, like veg patties to a bbq.
>>> -- Skanky
>>>
>>>It sounds like you have plenty of experience with all of the above
>>>"possibilities," you carless orthorexic OFFENSIVE asshole. Tell us how
>>>many other ways you've offended gracious hosts, and please explain how
>>>your serial offenses to other humans make you a better person than you'd
>>>be if you'd eat what they graciously offer.

Derek

On Fri, 2 Sep 2005 18:29:38 -0400, "farrell77" > wrote:
>"C. James Strutz" > wrote in message ...

[..]
>> Why do you try to hurt people? ...

>I've wondered about that too. He's not very effective at it, but
>he's clearly trying.
>
>He claimed to be a christian, but he can't be. Christians don't
>treat people the way he does on usenet. Assuming he was
>being honest about his religious views (it's doubtful that he was),
>it would be interesting if some of his fellow churchgoers in Austin,
>Texas knew what he's been saying to people here for the last
>several years.

They would probably regard him as a back-slider; a
term I aimed directly at him a short while ago with
regards to his veganism, and something I knew would
have an impact upon him if he was indeed a Christian
or had some association with the Christian community.
He reacted exactly as I predicted he would, and that
reaction convinces me he comes from a Christian
background. He's been called it before, though not here,
and he doesn't like to be reminded of it because he
knows it's a deep and very general moral failure on his
part.

>> ...Unlike you, we're all human beings who have successes and struggles in
>> life. You seem to like to seek out people's struggles and hardships and
>> exaggerate them repeatedly. Nobody needs you to remind us of our issues.
>> We know what they are and we deal with them however we are able. All of
>> this from you, the person who writes stuff like "Any food offered with
>> love and in the spirit of gratitude is holy. To deny it is to profane all
>> that is good, blessed, and right". Anybody who treats people as you do
>> doesn't know anything about love, spirit, or goodness. That you even
>> pretend to express goodness in your endeavors makes me want to vomit.

>There are hundreds and hundreds of quotes from him in the a.a.e.v.
>archives that would produce a similar effect on most real Christians.
>This is *not* a case of someone who is basically decent but occasionally
>loses it (like Dutch). No, this is a case of a guy who really wants and
>tries to hurt people. It's sociopathic behavior - maybe the verbal
>equivalent of the BTK killer.

For my part, I readily accept the fact that I'm prone
to losing it occasionally when I should've taken a
break instead, so it's difficult if not hypocritical to
criticise 'usual suspect for his bullying when that's
taken into account. However, having said that, I
must say that he's the most hateful and malicious
person I've ever encountered on Usenet. How
anyone who uses an alias can be so defensive in
the first place is beyond me, especially when that
defence is so spiteful.
Derek

On Fri, 2 Sep 2005 20:16:22 -0400, "C. James Strutz" > wrote:
>"usual suspect" > wrote in message news

[..]
>> No, Wendy did. That's why she tried to diagnose him with Asperger's.

>More attacks...
>
>Let me diffuse the whole issue now. Wendy and I have not been together since
>late May. We had been together for four years prior to that. The basic
>problem between us was that Wendy pressed hard in the last year or so to
>make a future together and I couldn't commit to that. I'm just not ready at
>this time in my life.
>
>Wendy, the psychologist, forever tried to explain my ambivalence and from
>that emerged the Asperger theory. She discussed with one of her long time
>colleagues and friend, who is also a psychologist, the possibility that I
>could be at the high functioning end of the autism spectrum. She agreed that
>it was possible. The primary impetus for this theory is my inclination
>towards structure and resistance to change. I have a couple of other
>autistic attributes according to the DMV IV manual. I ultimately volunteered
>for a study sponsored by UPMC's autism research branch. They tested me and
>determined that I am not on the spectrum.
>
>Now it's just me and my four cats. I've been taking some of my newly
>regained time to think about things. Wendy is an extremely intelligent and
>intense person who sometimes controls people around her without realizing
>it. She's tough to be in a relationship with. Despite that, we were a good
>match together in a lot of ways. She always said we completed each other's
>sentences. Though I miss immensely her I also feel better without all the
>stress from that relationship. It was unbelievable.
>
>There you have it - everything you ever wanted to know about Wendy and me.
>Hope it makes you better...

You MUST be a nut if you in fact hooked up with
a psychologist. ;-) Hope you and your cats're doing
well C. James.

usual suspect

See James Strut wrote:

>>>You take offence

>>No, Wendy did. That's why she tried to diagnose him with Asperger's.

> Why do you try to hurt people?

I love it when we get under your skin.
See James Strut, 31 Aug 05

Nice to know I'm getting under yours.

> Nobody needs you to remind us of our issues.

You do.

There will be no more olive branches offered and none
accepted.
See Jame Strut, 14 Aug 05

> That you even pretend to express goodness in your
> endeavors makes me want to vomit.

No pretending. Would you like a barf bag, Jim?
usual suspect

Scented Asshole wrote:

>>>Saying that you would much rather
>>>sounds like

>>It means I've established my priorities as far as your hypothetical
>>scenarios go.

> Hypothetical?

Your hypothetical scenario of a gracious host loading my plate with a
huge steak and small potato, which you then devolved into other
scenarios. Remember, dumb ass?

>>>Then why are you the only the second
>>>person I've seen post about feeling
>>>religious about diet

>>I don't "feel religious about diet."

> http://tinyurl.com/8sacw
> Yes you do.

No, I don't.

usual suspect

Skanky Nutball wrote:

>>>eat

>>>You take offence

>>No, Wendy did. That's why she tried to diagnose him with Asperger's.

> You are jealous

No.

> of anyone who has
> a real girlfriend

Jim doesn't have a real girlfriend. She dumped him.
usual suspect

Skanky wrote:
>>>Anyway just to add something reasonable on this topic.... My guess on
>>>reported crimes being higher in Toronto is that generally the various
>>>cultures are highly intermingled in Toronto- and several other major
>>>Canadian cities.

>>Perhaps you should get out of Canada sometime and see that our
>>populations are a lot more alike than you seem to think.
>>

>>>Incidents may therefore be more common than in an
>>>American city where cultures will tend to conglomerate more with their
>>>own

>>Tend to conglomerate with their own where? Does Vancouver not have a
>>Chinatown just like nearly every other large city in North America? Does
>>Skanky not live near "Greektown" on Danforth Avenue in Toronto?

> Skanky lived there in 2003. Does she now?

Stop referring to yourself in third-person, dummy. You've moved back in
with your parents.
usual suspect

Scented Asshole wrote:

> discuss

> your

>>>About what Snipper?

>>So far, everything.

> How young are you? If
> you are still in your teens

It would be VERY FUNNY if a teenager were correcting the rampant and
gross errors of a 43 year-old agoraphobic, drug-addled, clueless urbanite.

>>>The success is that people

>>The other guests were forced to eat what YOU eat because you made a big
>>deal of your eating disorder in advance. That's NOT a success. It's a
>>****ing tragedy.

> You're the only one here

Admit that your hosts altered their entire party so ONE insufferable
ninny (i.e., you) would feel comfortable. You're so self-absorbed that
you probably don't feel bad about it. Most people would.

>>>I get enough invites to
>>>satisfy my needs

>>You're agoraphobic. Your "needs" are satisfied by laying about your
>>apartment, dummy.

> I have my need for at-home-time

It's not a need. Your agoraphobia isn't anything like a normal person's
need for private time. It's a mental illness. It's the effect of years
of drug abuse.

> (where I control the food that is
> eaten there),

Control freak.

> and my need for socializing out.

We have two examples of how you "socialize" and neither is normal.
First, the example of the atmo group. You ditched them early by lying
that you had to meet someone else.

Second, you bragged that your eating disorder was such an issue to your
friends that they adopted it to make you feel comfortable. Would you do
the same for them? No. If you were able to compromise, they could've
enjoyed their normal food at that party instead of catering to YOUR
silly, irrational whims.

> Not as much as some people,

Not as much as normal people. You're a shut-in, home-bound, agoraphobic,
carless pot-head. Add it all up and your time for socializing is nil.

Stop dodging and answer the ****ing question. Why should they throw a
party or invite *you* if you're not going to gratefully and graciously
accept their kindness?

>>>I would never attend

>>You'll never be invited to my home, Skanky.

> You're just

You'll never be invited to my home, Skanky.

> back.
>
>>>No,

>>Yes.

>>>It's very obvious if this happens.

>>Not to you.

> see

>>>You need to assume/hope that I
>>>am the subject of derision.

>>No, I don't. You already are.

> I don't care

Yes, you do.

> You are not the sort of person I would
> hang out with in real life.

You're agoraphobic. It's not like you hang out with people in real life.

> In

>>>Maybe you should

>>YOU should take care of yourself, Skanky, and let your old parents enjoy
>>retirement.

> You just

Do they hire someone to keep an eye on you when they go out of town, or
does your dependence interfere with any plan to get out of town for a while?

> more

> up

>>>In the same year? In the same
>>>other years too? Why are we on
>>>the subject of hate crimes rather
>>>than just crimes in general?

>>You brought up the issue of tolerance and acceptance. As usual, your
>>points come back to bite your pimply, sagging old ass.

> Stop fantasizing about my ass.

I never started, so you stop flattering yourself.

>>>We were talking about general
>>>acceptance of vegetarianism

>>You made a very blanket statement (stereotype) about the state of Texas
>>with regard to acceptance and tolerance. I showed you that your city --
>>the hate crimes capital of North America -- is far less tolerant and
>>accepting of "different" people in the aggregate.

> I have only seen the other side
> of Toronto.

Further evidence of your being a shut-in, home-bound, agoraphobic,
carless pothead.

> how

> how

>>>you'd

>>>So

>>You're unskilled. That's why you know so much about Ontario's welfare
>>system.

> Stop

No. You're unskilled. That's why you know so much about Ontario's
welfare system, isn't it.
usual suspect

Scented Asshole wrote:

>>>He has a strong fear

>>I have no fear.
>>

>>>of non-conformity.

>>Non-conformists, particularly the type who childlishly conform to
>>non-conformity, amuse me. BTW, you're that childish
>>conforming-to-non-conformity type.

> You are completely chicken shit
> about nonconforming.

I'm amused every time you confirm that you're the stubbornly childish "i
conform to non-conformity" type. I think the one here who's fearful,
Skanky, is *you*. You so resent what you consider "conformity" that you
can't see you've gullibly conformed to its antithesis, much less that
your own conformity is pathological and deleterious.

Take a look at everything to which you're conforming. Three things that
come right to mind are your claim to be a "vegan wannabe," you want
"veganics" to succeed, and you're an amateurish pot activist. All three
are very weird, radical, self-marginalizing endeavors, yet they seem to
be your _raison d'être_. You should get some help before you slide even
deeper into the abyss.
usual suspect

Sophist Boob Black wrote:
> It's sociopathic behavior - maybe the verbal
> equivalent of the BTK killer.

Such hyperbole! But I'm not surprised, given its moronic source. Time to
expand (and invoke) Godwin's Rule.

usual suspect

See James Strut wrote:
> Let me diffuse the whole issue now. Wendy and I have not been together since
> late May. We had been together for four years prior to that. The basic
> problem between us was that Wendy pressed hard

Stop blaming Wendy.

> Now it's just me and my four cats.

Five pussies. Do the four others dominate your life to the exclusion of
human companionship?

http://psychcentral.com/library/id248.html

> I've been taking some of my newly
> regained time to think about things.

Doesn't sound like your thinking has been constructive since you're
blaming Wendy so much. Prick.

> Wendy is an extremely intelligent and intense person who sometimes
> controls people around her without realizing it.

Stop blaming Wendy.

> She's tough to be in a relationship with.

So was your ex-wife. So stop blaming Wendy. Those women aren't the real
problem, Jim.

> Despite that, we were a good
> match together in a lot of ways. She always said we completed each other's
> sentences.

That doesn't make people compatible. Dreck and David Nash can probably
accomplish the same feat. They have some issues just like you and Wendy
do. Well, did.

> Though I miss immensely her

She doesn't miss you.

> I also feel better without all the
> stress from that relationship.

So does Wendy. ;-)
usual suspect

No wonder, with brainless ****s like Skanky as constituents.

> True, I've never travelled extensively in the States,

You should before you make stereotypical remarks.

> and I do like your citizens alot...

I like Canadians, too.

> and there are a few things I don't admire about
> a typical Canadian citizen....

People are people regardless of nationality. Some are easy to like, some
take more work.

> However-
> Visitors I see from all over the States [many] tell me otherwise about
> just how different Canadian cities are in several aspects.

I can find just as many anecdotes from Canadians who visit (or live) here.

> generally.... the main one I hear is walking around streets at night
> time even in the most seediest neighbourhoods. It'll be only by very
> bad luck if you run into trouble, rather than lucky you didn't.

I think those Americans are greatly exaggerating problems. The crime
rates in the US aren't so high that one is "lucky" to not encounter
trouble. That's laughable.

> Indeed there are cell group sized hate-fanatics all over the country
> but this is no comparison to the various mini-army sized hate
> organizations scattered about in the U.S.

More exaggerations. Established hate groups have seen their membership
wane significantly over the years. The groups have been known to greatly
exaggerate the number of members they have. You have a lot of the same
groups -- KKK, neo-Nazis, Identity movement, Nation of Islam, racist
skinheads, etc. -- operating in Canada.
Scented Nectar

> >>It means I've established my priorities as far as your hypothetical
> >>scenarios go.

> > Hypothetical?

> Your hypothetical scenario of a gracious host loading my plate with a
> huge steak and small potato, which you then devolved into other
> scenarios. Remember, dumb ass?

Yes, very hypothetical, since you
don't get invited out much if any.
I think you probably avoid it because
of your dietary obsessions that you
are in denial about.

> >>I don't "feel religious about diet."

> > http://tinyurl.com/8sacw
> > Yes you do.

> No, I don't.

Yes you do. Food being holy.
Denying it being profane.to all that
is blessed. Gratitude to a higher
power. Sanctifying food. Fake
turkeys being a mockery to God.
God outweighing veganism, etc.
It's all in the above link. You
said all that stuff in regards to
food.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Scented Nectar

"usual suspect" > wrote in message
. ..

> >>I have no fear.

> >>Non-conformists, particularly the type who childlishly conform to
> >>non-conformity, amuse me. BTW, you're that childish
> >>conforming-to-non-conformity type.

> > You are completely chicken shit
> > about nonconforming.

> I'm amused every time you confirm that you're the stubbornly childish "i
> conform to non-conformity" type. I think the one here who's fearful,
> Skanky, is *you*. You so resent what you consider "conformity" that you
> can't see you've gullibly conformed to its antithesis, much less that
> your own conformity is pathological and deleterious.

I, unlike you, am completely
comfortable with the fact that
in some areas I'm a conformist
and that in some areas I'm more
unique. I take pride in all that is
me no matter whether others
think.

> Take a look at everything to which you're conforming. Three things that
> come right to mind are your claim to be a "vegan wannabe," you want
> "veganics" to succeed, and you're an amateurish pot activist. All three
> are very weird, radical, self-marginalizing endeavors, yet they seem to
> be your _raison d'être_. You should get some help before you slide even
> deeper into the abyss.

See? You are scared of the abyss
of "self-marginalizing". Scared of
non-conformity. Just accept yourself
for yourself for a change. Admit that
you are still mostly vegan in the food
part of your life.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Scented Nectar

they'll

vegans'

actions.

in

down

or

> >>No, Wendy did. That's why she tried to diagnose him with Asperger's.

> > You are jealous

> No.

Yes. It was proven to everyone a
while back that you were lying
about having a girlfriend for the
past 4 years.

> > of anyone who has
> > a real girlfriend

> Jim doesn't have a real girlfriend. She dumped him.

If that's true, then at least he was
still 'getting some' for all those
years that you were busy getting
carpal tunnel syndrome from
wanking.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Scented Nectar

interesting

> > discuss

> > your

> >>So far, everything.

> > How young are you? If
> > you are still in your teens

> It would be VERY FUNNY if a teenager were correcting the rampant and
> gross errors of a 43 year-old agoraphobic, drug-addled, clueless urbanite.

Keep fishing, I'm not biting.
I will patiently wait and watch
you add more and change more
of the list.

> >>The other guests were forced to eat what YOU eat because you made a big
> >>deal of your eating disorder in advance. That's NOT a success. It's a
> >>****ing tragedy.

> > You're the only one here

> Admit that your hosts altered their entire party so ONE insufferable
> ninny (i.e., you) would feel comfortable. You're so self-absorbed that
> you probably don't feel bad about it. Most people would.

You make it sound like I take over
parties. You're nuts. If there is
going to be mainly meat, none of
my hosts have ever been offended
by my eating beforehand or any
other such solutions. Only the
obsessively worried about what
others think (ocd you), would see
a slight in there.

> >>You're agoraphobic. Your "needs" are satisfied by laying about your
> >>apartment, dummy.

> > I have my need for at-home-time

> It's not a need. Your agoraphobia isn't anything like a normal person's
> need for private time. It's a mental illness. It's the effect of years
> of drug abuse.

Nope. I never liked crowds long
before I ever smoked pot. You
still assume abuse. What
constitutes that? I could pass
those 12 step questions with
flying colours. My need for
private time is nothing wrong.
And my dislike of crowds
rarely comes up. I don't tend
to hang out much at overcrowded
places. I don't go clubbing so
that's not hard to do.

> > (where I control the food that is
> > eaten there),

> Control freak.

Where I live? You betcha.

> > and my need for socializing out.

> We have two examples of how you "socialize" and neither is normal.
> First, the example of the atmo group. You ditched them early by lying
> that you had to meet someone else.

No lie. Someone at home was
waiting, but I did leave earlier than
I had to. The place was crammed
with people and extra chairs at
tables etc. Yuk.

> Second, you bragged that your eating disorder was such an issue to your
> friends that they adopted it to make you feel comfortable. Would you do
> the same for them? No. If you were able to compromise, they could've
> enjoyed their normal food at that party instead of catering to YOUR
> silly, irrational whims.

We met at a restaurant that makes
some very good meat dishes from
what I've heard. They also make
good veg food like hummous and
pita, potatoes, etc.

> > Not as much as some people,

> Not as much as normal people. You're a shut-in, home-bound, agoraphobic,
> carless pot-head. Add it all up and your time for socializing is nil.

You're still fishing. And looking
for stuff to insult with. The lists
get longer and longer.

> > eat

host's

describe.

> >>It IS offensive. Why should they throw a party or invite *you* if you're
> >>not going to gratefully and graciously accept their kindness?

> > I'll bet

> Stop dodging and answer the ****ing question. Why should they throw a
> party or invite *you* if you're not going to gratefully and graciously
> accept their kindness?

Only you connect the food served
to represent on a holy level, the
host's kindness. Would you expect
a diabetic to eat your sweets? Or
an overweight dieter to eat your
deepfried whatevers? Why would
you expect a vegetarian to eat
meat?

> >>You'll never be invited to my home, Skanky.

> > You're just

> You'll never be invited to my home, Skanky.

Whew!!! Post where you live.
Next time I pass through or visit
Texas, I'll give you a wide, wide
berth.

you

> > back.

> >>Yes.

> >>Not to you.

> > see

> >>No, I don't. You already are.

> > I don't care

> Yes, you do.

Nope, but you do. It shows.

> > You are not the sort of person I would
> > hang out with in real life.

> You're agoraphobic. It's not like you hang out with people in real life.

I hang out a lot. My friends hang
out more at my place than me at
theirs, but it just evolved that way
and suits me just fine.

the

for

nation

> > In

had

York

> >>YOU should take care of yourself, Skanky, and let your old parents enjoy
> >>retirement.

> > You just

> Do they hire someone to keep an eye on you when they go out of town, or
> does your dependence interfere with any plan to get out of town for a

while?

Your fishing bait is looking weirder
and weirder.

> > more

> > up

quarter

rate

> >>You brought up the issue of tolerance and acceptance. As usual, your
> >>points come back to bite your pimply, sagging old ass.

> > Stop fantasizing about my ass.

> I never started, so you stop flattering yourself.

You're picturing it being pimply
saggy, etc. And now you're
probably typing with only one
hand!

the

as

> >>You made a very blanket statement (stereotype) about the state of Texas
> >>with regard to acceptance and tolerance. I showed you that your city --
> >>the hate crimes capital of North America -- is far less tolerant and
> >>accepting of "different" people in the aggregate.

> > I have only seen the other side
> > of Toronto.

> Further evidence of your being a shut-in, home-bound, agoraphobic,
> carless pothead.

I smell something fishy.

> > how

> > how

> >>You're unskilled. That's why you know so much about Ontario's welfare
> >>system.

> > Stop

> No. You're unskilled. That's why you know so much about Ontario's
> welfare system, isn't it.

It's really getting to you, isn't it?
That there is so much you don't
know.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Scented Nectar

> >>Perhaps you should get out of Canada sometime and see that our
> >>populations are a lot more alike than you seem to think.

> >>Tend to conglomerate with their own where? Does Vancouver not have a
> >>Chinatown just like nearly every other large city in North America? Does
> >>Skanky not live near "Greektown" on Danforth Avenue in Toronto?

> > Skanky lived there in 2003. Does she now?

> Stop referring to yourself in third-person, dummy. You've moved back in
> with your parents.

Did she or didn't she, that is the
question! You went to that cheaper
bait store across the street, didn't
you.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

farrell77

"usual whiner" > wrote in message
> Sophist Boob Black wrote:

Please note where you make snips.

>> It's sociopathic behavior - maybe the verbal
>> equivalent of the BTK killer.

> Such hyperbole! ...

If you've been honest about your involvement with the
church, there are some interesting similarities. You try
to mistreat people here on usenet in ways that you
wouldn't want your fellow church members to know
about.

> ... But I'm not surprised, given its moronic source. Time to expand (and
> invoke) Godwin's Rule.

Wimp. Run away like a coward. Why am I not surprised?

Is Derek correct in suggesting that you've dropped that obviously
phony pretense of being a Christian?

Pesco-vegan

Derek wrote:
> For my part, I readily accept the fact that I'm prone
> to losing it occasionally when I should've taken a
> break instead, so it's difficult if not hypocritical to
> criticise 'usual suspect for his bullying when that's
> taken into account.

I find it hard to imagine you behaving in the same spiteful
way that pseudo-Christian Usual Suspect is currently
indulging in.

C. James Strutz

"usual suspect" > wrote in message
. ..
> See James Strut wrote:
>> Let me diffuse the whole issue now. Wendy and I have not been together
>> since late May. We had been together for four years prior to that. The
>> basic problem between us was that Wendy pressed hard

> Stop blaming Wendy.

Just telling like it is. Wendy did press me hard, you have no idea. I'm not
blaming Wendy for anything. I told you that I'm the one who couldn't commit.

>> Now it's just me and my four cats.

> Five pussies. Do the four others dominate your life to the exclusion of
> human companionship?
>
> http://psychcentral.com/library/id248.html

I live alone with my cats, so they are my family but I don't obsess over
them. We're talking about 4 cats, not tens.

>> She's tough to be in a relationship with.

> So was your ex-wife. So stop blaming Wendy. Those women aren't the real
> problem, Jim.

No, Kristen and Wendy are very different people. Kristen became involved
with another man and that led to our divorce. Kristen eventually married the
other guy. Despite all of that we remain the best of friends (another issue
that Wendy had with me).

>> Despite that, we were a good match together in a lot of ways. She always
>> said we completed each other's sentences.

> That doesn't make people compatible. Dreck and David Nash can probably
> accomplish the same feat. They have some issues just like you and Wendy
> do. Well, did.

No, we were pretty good together. Again you don't know.

>> Though I miss immensely her

> She doesn't miss you.

Yes she does.

>> I also feel better without all the stress from that relationship.

> So does Wendy. ;-)

This is the only thing you're right about. Wendy was even more stressed than
I was and I'm sure she feels better now.

C. James Strutz

"usual suspect" > wrote in message
> See James Strut wrote:

>> Why do you try to hurt people?

> I love it when we get under your skin.
> See James Strut, 31 Aug 05

No, the difference is that you truely try to hurt people. You are evil.

> Nice to know I'm getting under yours.

You don't and you can't.

> There will be no more olive branches offered and none
> accepted.
> See Jame Strut, 14 Aug 05

You took it out of context. The rest of it said something to the effect that
the only way you can gain respect in this newsgroup is to treat people with
respect.

>> That you even pretend to express goodness in your endeavors makes me want
>> to vomit.

> No pretending. Would you like a barf bag, Jim?

Maybe so...

usual suspect

Scented Asshole wrote:

>>>You are completely chicken shit
>>>about nonconforming.

>>I'm amused every time you confirm that you're the stubbornly childish "i
>>conform to non-conformity" type. I think the one here who's fearful,
>>Skanky, is *you*. You so resent what you consider "conformity" that you
>>can't see you've gullibly conformed to its antithesis, much less that
>>your own conformity is pathological and deleterious.

> I, unlike you,

Correct.

>>Take a look at everything to which you're conforming. Three things that
>>come right to mind are your claim to be a "vegan wannabe," you want
>>"veganics" to succeed, and you're an amateurish pot activist. All three
>>are very weird, radical, self-marginalizing endeavors, yet they seem to
>>be your _raison d'être_. You should get some help before you slide even
>>deeper into the abyss.

> See?

Of course I do. That's why I pointed it out to you, dumb ass.
usual suspect

Scented Asshole wrote:

>>>Hypothetical?

>>Your hypothetical scenario of a gracious host loading my plate with a
>>huge steak and small potato, which you then devolved into other
>>scenarios. Remember, dumb ass?

> Yes, very hypothetical,

I've yet to have a host slap a "huge steak and tiny potato" on my plate,
per your inane question which you repeatedly insisted I answer.

>>> http://tinyurl.com/8sacw
>>>Yes you do.

>>No, I don't.

> Yes

No.
usual suspect

Skanky Nutball wrote:

> they'll

> vegans'

> actions.

> in

> down

> or

>>>You are jealous

>>No.

> Yes.

No.

> It was proven

No, it wasn't. Dreck's incessant shit-stirring isn't "proof" of
anything, except that he lacks character.

>>>of anyone who has
>>>a real girlfriend

>>Jim doesn't have a real girlfriend. She dumped him.

> If that's true,

It is.

> then at least he was
> still 'getting some'

The only pussy he's had eats Fancy Feast.
usual suspect

Scented Asshole wrote:

> interesting

>>>discuss

>>>your

>>>How young are you? If
>>>you are still in your teens

>>It would be VERY FUNNY if a teenager were correcting the rampant and
>>gross errors of a 43 year-old agoraphobic, drug-addled, clueless urbanite.

> I will patiently wait

....for a well-adjusted teenager to show you, a developmentally-arrested
43 year-old, the way.

>>>You're the only one here

>>Admit that your hosts altered their entire party so ONE insufferable
>>ninny (i.e., you) would feel comfortable. You're so self-absorbed that
>>you probably don't feel bad about it. Most people would.

> You make it sound

I've repeated what you've written about the subject. You've just
confirmed, though, that you ARE so self-absorbed that you don't feel bad
that others put aside their ideas of a "good time" so you could have one.

>>>I have my need for at-home-time

>>It's not a need. Your agoraphobia isn't anything like a normal person's
>>need for private time. It's a mental illness. It's the effect of years
>>of drug abuse.

> Nope.

Yes.

> I don't go clubbing

Because you're agoraphobic.

>>>and my need for socializing out.

>>We have two examples of how you "socialize" and neither is normal.
>>First, the example of the atmo group. You ditched them early by lying
>>that you had to meet someone else.

> No lie.

Yes, it was a lie.

> Someone at home was waiting,

Your cat.

> but I did leave earlier than
> I had to.

Why would you leave someone waiting for you at your apartment in the
first place. And it's not a question because I know you lied to get out
of the restaurant. So do you.

> The place was crammed
> with people and extra chairs at
> tables etc. Yuk.

Not everyone shares your agoraphobia.

>>Second, you bragged that your eating disorder was such an issue to your
>>friends that they adopted it to make you feel comfortable. Would you do
>>the same for them? No. If you were able to compromise, they could've
>>enjoyed their normal food at that party instead of catering to YOUR
>>silly, irrational whims.

> We met at a restaurant

That was in reference to the situation in which everyone else had to eat
veggie burgers because you made such a scene about not eating meat. Dummy.

>>>Not as much as some people,

>>Not as much as normal people. You're a shut-in, home-bound, agoraphobic,
>>carless pot-head. Add it all up and your time for socializing is nil.

> You're

You're a shut-in, home-bound, agoraphobic, carless pot-head. Add it all
up and your time for socializing is nil.

>>>eat

> host's

> describe.

>>>I'll bet

>>Stop dodging and answer the ****ing question. Why should they throw a
>>party or invite *you* if you're not going to gratefully and graciously
>>accept their kindness?

> Only you

Stop dodging and answer the ****ing question. Why should they throw a
party or invite *you* if you're not going to gratefully and graciously
accept their kindness?

>>>You're just

>>You'll never be invited to my home, Skanky.

> Next time I pass through or visit
> Texas,

You won't "pass through" or visit Texas, you dishonest skag.

> you

>>>back.

>>>see

>>>I don't care

>>Yes, you do.

> Nope,

Yes.

>>>You are not the sort of person I would
>>>hang out with in real life.

>>You're agoraphobic. It's not like you hang out with people in real life.

> I hang out a lot.

By yourself.

> My friends hang
> out more at my place than me at
> theirs,

Because you're a shut-in, home-bound, agoraphobic, carless pot-head.

> but it just evolved that way

Evolved? No. You're a shut-in, home-bound, agoraphobic, carless pot-head.

> and suits me just fine.

Because you're a shut-in, home-bound, agoraphobic, carless pot-head.

> the

> for

> nation

>>>In

> had

> York

>>>You just

>>Do they hire someone to keep an eye on you when they go out of town, or
>>does your dependence interfere with any plan to get out of town for a
>>while?

> Your

They don't go, do they. They have to stay around to make sure their 43
year-old "baby" is okay.

>>>more

>>>up

> quarter

> rate

>>>Stop fantasizing about my ass.

>>I never started, so you stop flattering yourself.

> You're picturing it

No, describing it. I've only seen your cankles. That was enough.

> the

> as

>>>I have only seen the other side
>>>of Toronto.

>>Further evidence of your being a shut-in, home-bound, agoraphobic,
>>carless pothead.

> I smell something fishy.

Try a douche sometime, bitch. Or at least change your panties.

>>>how

>>>how

>>>Stop

>>No. You're unskilled. That's why you know so much about Ontario's
>>welfare system, isn't it.

> That there is so much you don't know.

I've never been on welfare. I don't care to know what that's like.

usual suspect

Skanky wrote:

>>>Skanky lived there in 2003. Does she now?

>>Stop referring to yourself in third-person, dummy. You've moved back in
>>with your parents.

> Did she or didn't she,

Stop referring to yourself in third-person, dummy. You've moved back in
with your parents.
usual suspect

**** you.

>>>It's sociopathic behavior - maybe the verbal
>>>equivalent of the BTK killer.

>>Such hyperbole! ...

> If you've been honest

I have been.

> about your involvement with the
> church, there are some interesting similarities.

There are NO similiarities, dumb ass.

>>... But I'm not surprised, given its moronic source. Time to expand (and
>>invoke) Godwin's Rule.

> Wimp.

You've already killed the thread with such an absurd analogy.

> Run away like a coward.

I'm not running away, pansy. I'm right here.

> Is Derek correct

Dreck is a shit-stirring prat who has nothing better to do with his
squalid life.
usual suspect

C. James Putz wrote:
>>>Let me diffuse the whole issue now. Wendy and I have not been together
>>>since late May. We had been together for four years prior to that. The
>>>basic problem between us was that Wendy pressed hard

>>Stop blaming Wendy.

> Just telling like it is.

One side of the story. One side which only blames Wendy.

> Wendy did press me hard, you have no idea.

Stop blaming Wendy.

> I'm not blaming Wendy for anything.

Then why do you keep obsessing about Wendy "pressing hard," being
"intense," "controlling" you, being "tough to be in a relationship
with," and so on?

> I told you that I'm the one who couldn't commit.

Then stop blaming Wendy.

>>>Now it's just me and my four cats.

>>Five pussies. Do the four others dominate your life to the exclusion of
>>human companionship?
>>
>>http://psychcentral.com/library/id248.html

> I live alone with my cats, so they are my family but I don't obsess over
> them. We're talking about 4 cats, not tens.

Four or forty, you're a wreck and it's a cause for concern.

>>>She's tough to be in a relationship with.

>>So was your ex-wife. So stop blaming Wendy. Those women aren't the real
>>problem, Jim.

> No, Kristen and Wendy are very different people.

I think I figured that out already.

> Kristen became involved
> with another man and that led to our divorce. Kristen eventually married the
> other guy.

Because he gave her what you wouldn't.

> Despite all of that we remain the best of friends (another issue
> that Wendy had with me).

Stop blaming Wendy. She was right to want you to break your bonds with
your failed past and get on with your life. You know, the same way
Kristen did.

BTW, two years ago (13 Sept 03) you wrote that Wendy was cool with your
being such good friends with Kristen. Maybe that was a bit too
optimistic in hindsight? At the time I warned you:

It's probably much easier for her [Kristen] to deal with you at
arm's length. Your new girlfriend will probably figure that out
pretty soon, too.

And, regarding remaining close to your ex-wife:

That's dumb. The odds are stacked against your new relationship
as long as the old ball and chain is around.

Don't say I didn't tell you so.

>>>Despite that, we were a good match together in a lot of ways. She always
>>>said we completed each other's sentences.

>>That doesn't make people compatible. Dreck and David Nash can probably
>>accomplish the same feat. They have some issues just like you and Wendy
>>do. Well, did.

> No, we were pretty good together. Again you don't know.

You wrote (autism group) she was at the end of her rope trying to figure
you out. Do you think it's all happy and healthy when someone is "near
her wits end" [sic] with you? No. Face it, your relationship was over a
long time ago.

>>>Though I miss immensely her

>>She doesn't miss you.

> Yes she does.

Bet she doesn't. You're back to clinging to your screwy comfort zone,
where you have your tedious routine and ex-wife to pester when the cats
bore you, and Wendy's out hooking up with guys with whom she's more
compatible. And *that*'s the moral of the story, Jim. She's getting on
with her life; you're stuck in yours.

>>>I also feel better without all the stress from that relationship.

>>So does Wendy. ;-)

> This is the only thing you're right about. Wendy was even more stressed than
> I was and I'm sure she feels better now.

No doubt. Now she can spend her time with a "normal" guy.
usual suspect

Joe wrote:
> I have to say Suspect that I'm glad such organizations aren't 'as'
> established here -

Just how established do you think they are here? Most have as tenuous a
grasp on their "offices" as they do on reality.

> though there are a number of these factions
> existing/ operating at a very low level - which is adtmitedly
> disturbing enough. Yes, I do concede to your comment about me not
> being in a position to generalize on your Nation's cities .... but
> that being said, I did have a good chuckle inside just yesterday
> -thinking about this thread -when a visiting young couple from the
> States asked me where to go for some nightlife - I recommended an area
> downtown and told them they can stay out on this particularly nice
> summer night until 3am enjoying the night... their response "Yes...but
> is it safe!!".

They'd ask that anywhere.

> We only laugh up here at that very typical comment
> because we just don't have that fear [justifiable] here.

There's no such justifiable fear here, either. The crime rate isn't so
high that we need armed guards to go to certain parts of town at certain
hours of the day or night. That's a pathetic stereotype.

<...>
usual suspect

C. James Putz wrote:
>>>Why do you try to hurt people?

>>I love it when we get under your skin.
>>See James Strut, 31 Aug 05

> No,

Yes.

usual suspect

Skanky wrote:
>>Further evidence of your being a shut-in, home-bound, agoraphobic,
>>carless pothead.

> I smell something fishy.

Go wash your cooch.
C. James Strutz

"usual suspect" > wrote in message
.. .

You don't know the characters, relationships, or the circumstances involved.
Your intention is to twist things around to screw with me. It's useless to
participate any further in this discussion.

Scented Nectar

> >>Your hypothetical scenario of a gracious host loading my plate with a
> >>huge steak and small potato, which you then devolved into other
> >>scenarios. Remember, dumb ass?

> > Yes, very hypothetical,

> I've yet to have a host slap a "huge steak and tiny potato" on my plate,
> per your inane question which you repeatedly insisted I answer.

But certainly you must have
been to meals that were done
in 'courses', haven't you? How
do you explain when you pass
on the meat course?

> >>No, I don't.

> > Yes

> No.

Yes you do. Food being holy.
Denying it being profane.to all that
is blessed. Gratitude to a higher
power. Sanctifying food. Fake
turkeys being a mockery to God.
God outweighing veganism, etc.
It's all in the above link. You
said all that stuff in regards to
food.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Scented Nectar

What's the purpose in posting this
snipped gibberish at all, Useless?

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

> >>I'm amused every time you confirm that you're the stubbornly childish "i
> >>conform to non-conformity" type. I think the one here who's fearful,
> >>Skanky, is *you*. You so resent what you consider "conformity" that you
> >>can't see you've gullibly conformed to its antithesis, much less that
> >>your own conformity is pathological and deleterious.

> > I, unlike you,

> Correct.
>
> >>Take a look at everything to which you're conforming. Three things that
> >>come right to mind are your claim to be a "vegan wannabe," you want
> >>"veganics" to succeed, and you're an amateurish pot activist. All three
> >>are very weird, radical, self-marginalizing endeavors, yet they seem to
> >>be your _raison d'être_. You should get some help before you slide even
> >>deeper into the abyss.

> > See?

> Of course I do. That's why I pointed it out to you, dumb ass.

Scented Nectar

"usual suspect" > wrote in message
. ..

> > they'll

> > vegans'

> > actions.

see

only

> > in

on.

> > down

personally

> > or

> >>No.

> > Yes.

> No.

Yes you are.

> > It was proven

> No, it wasn't. Dreck's incessant shit-stirring isn't "proof" of
> anything, except that he lacks character.

It was proven quite well by Derek
that you were lying about having
a girlfriend of 4 years. You must
have very low self esteem to have
to lie about that.

> >>Jim doesn't have a real girlfriend. She dumped him.

> > If that's true,

> It is.
>
> > then at least he was
> > still 'getting some'

> The only pussy he's had eats Fancy Feast.

He gets more than you, but maybe
that's your closet preference?