Scented Nectar

"usual suspect" > wrote in message

> > interesting

offended

> >>It would be VERY FUNNY if a teenager were correcting the rampant and
> >>gross errors of a 43 year-old agoraphobic, drug-addled, clueless

urbanite.

> > I will patiently wait

> ...for a well-adjusted teenager to show you, a developmentally-arrested
> 43 year-old, the way.

Fishing...

disorder.

big

> >>Admit that your hosts altered their entire party so ONE insufferable
> >>ninny (i.e., you) would feel comfortable. You're so self-absorbed that
> >>you probably don't feel bad about it. Most people would.

> > You make it sound

> I've repeated what you've written about the subject. You've just
> confirmed, though, that you ARE so self-absorbed that you don't feel bad
> that others put aside their ideas of a "good time" so you could have one.

> >>It's not a need. Your agoraphobia isn't anything like a normal person's
> >>need for private time. It's a mental illness. It's the effect of years
> >>of drug abuse.

> > Nope.

> Yes.
>
> > I don't go clubbing

> Because you're agoraphobic.

Nope. There are non crowded clubs.
I don't like booze. But since you
think that only an agoraphobic would
not go clubbing, I must assume that
you DO go clubbing. Are you an
alcoholic, just like you think I'm a
drug addict?

> >>We have two examples of how you "socialize" and neither is normal.
> >>First, the example of the atmo group. You ditched them early by lying
> >>that you had to meet someone else.

> > No lie.

> Yes, it was a lie.

Nope.

> > Someone at home was waiting,

> Your cat.

And a real live person, unlike your
blowup doll who cooks for you.

> > but I did leave earlier than
> > I had to.

> Why would you leave someone waiting for you at your apartment in the
> first place. And it's not a question because I know you lied to get out
> of the restaurant. So do you.

The only lie was in leaving a little
bit earlier than I could have
stretched it into.

> > The place was crammed
> > with people and extra chairs at
> > tables etc. Yuk.

> Not everyone shares your agoraphobia.

Agoraphobia might be the wrong
term, since I have a dislike of
crowds rather than a fear of them.

> >>Second, you bragged that your eating disorder was such an issue to your
> >>friends that they adopted it to make you feel comfortable. Would you do
> >>the same for them? No. If you were able to compromise, they could've
> >>enjoyed their normal food at that party instead of catering to YOUR
> >>silly, irrational whims.

> > We met at a restaurant

> That was in reference to the situation in which everyone else had to eat
> veggie burgers because you made such a scene about not eating meat. Dummy.

What scene, you insulting nutbar?

> >>Not as much as normal people. You're a shut-in, home-bound, agoraphobic,
> >>carless pot-head. Add it all up and your time for socializing is nil.

> > You're

> You're a shut-in, home-bound, agoraphobic, carless pot-head. Add it all
> up and your time for socializing is nil.

Fishing and snipping. Snipper
boy, are you Rudy's pretend son?

they'll

> > host's

> > describe.

you're

> >>Stop dodging and answer the ****ing question. Why should they throw a
> >>party or invite *you* if you're not going to gratefully and graciously
> >>accept their kindness?

> > Only you

> Stop dodging and answer the ****ing question. Why should they throw a
> party or invite *you* if you're not going to gratefully and graciously
> accept their kindness?

Kindness like your religious view?
I don't hang out with anyone who
would be offended religiously by
my vegetarianism.

> >>You'll never be invited to my home, Skanky.

> > Next time I pass through or visit
> > Texas,

> You won't "pass through" or visit Texas, you dishonest skag.

I have before. I may again.

> > you

> >>Yes, you do.

> > Nope,

> Yes.

You make 99% of the insults in
these 'conversations' if I can even
call them that. You have a serious
pathological disorder.

> >>You're agoraphobic. It's not like you hang out with people in real life.

> > I hang out a lot.

> By yourself.
>
> > My friends hang
> > out more at my place than me at
> > theirs,

> Because you're a shut-in, home-bound, agoraphobic, carless pot-head.

You're getting tiring, as per usual
(pun intended).

> > but it just evolved that way

> Evolved? No. You're a shut-in, home-bound, agoraphobic, carless pot-head.

All that fishing and you never
catch any.

> > and suits me just fine.

> Because you're a shut-in, home-bound, agoraphobic, carless pot-head.

> > the

> > for

> > nation

country.

for

22

> > had

> > York

million).

enjoy

> >>Do they hire someone to keep an eye on you when they go out of town, or
> >>does your dependence interfere with any plan to get out of town for a
> >>while?

> > Your

> They don't go, do they. They have to stay around to make sure their 43
> year-old "baby" is okay.

Your fishing is getting more and
more bizarre. What's next?
Only time will tell, I guess.

do,

matches

> > quarter

much

> > rate

> >>I never started, so you stop flattering yourself.

> > You're picturing it

> No, describing it. I've only seen your cankles. That was enough.

All you saw was a picture of
fallen socks. Where's some
skin?

> > the

right

> > as

and

where

the

do

rate

Texas

city --

> >>Further evidence of your being a shut-in, home-bound, agoraphobic,
> >>carless pothead.

> > I smell something fishy.

> Try a douche sometime, bitch. Or at least change your panties.

Is that what fishy reminds you of??
LOL maybe you're not a tightass
virgin afterall. Maybe you had sex
with a very dirty (and cheap)
hooker.

above

us

explain

than

> >>No. You're unskilled. That's why you know so much about Ontario's
> >>welfare system, isn't it.

> > That there is so much you don't know.

> I've never been on welfare. I don't care to know what that's like.

And I should care that you don't
care, why? And I should believe
you, why?

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Scented Nectar

their

Does

> >>Stop referring to yourself in third-person, dummy. You've moved back in
> >>with your parents.

> > Did she or didn't she,

> Stop referring to yourself in third-person, dummy. You've moved back in
> with your parents.

Stop fishing, you moron. You
know nothing about with whom
I live.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Scented Nectar

> And, regarding remaining close to your ex-wife:
>
> That's dumb. The odds are stacked against your new relationship
> as long as the old ball and chain is around.

You feel wives are a ball and chain?
You feel one should not remain
friends with exes? No wonder
you're so screwed up.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Scented Nectar

"usual suspect" > wrote in message
> Skanky wrote:
> >>Further evidence of your being a shut-in, home-bound, agoraphobic,
> >>carless pothead.

> > I smell something fishy.

> Go wash your cooch.

It's your blowup doll. You're
supposed to rinse them out every
once in a while, you know.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Pesco-vegan

C. James Strutz wrote:

> "usual suspect" > wrote in message
> > See James Strut wrote:

> >> Why do you try to hurt people?

> > I love it when we get under your skin.
> > See James Strut, 31 Aug 05

> No, the difference is that you truely try to hurt people. You are evil.

>From his contribution to this thread it is obvious that hurting

people is indeed Usual Suspect's objective. For his own sake,
I hope he learns to be compassioniate before he has to leave
this world. May I suggest that you stop helping him gratify
his sadistic impulses?

C. James Strutz

"Derek" > wrote in message
> On Fri, 2 Sep 2005 20:16:22 -0400, "C. James Strutz" >
> wrote:
>>"usual suspect" > wrote in message
>>news

> [..]
>>> No, Wendy did. That's why she tried to diagnose him with Asperger's.

>>More attacks...
>>
>>Let me diffuse the whole issue now. Wendy and I have not been together
>>since
>>late May. We had been together for four years prior to that. The basic
>>problem between us was that Wendy pressed hard in the last year or so to
>>make a future together and I couldn't commit to that. I'm just not ready
>>at
>>this time in my life.
>>
>>Wendy, the psychologist, forever tried to explain my ambivalence and from
>>that emerged the Asperger theory. She discussed with one of her long time
>>colleagues and friend, who is also a psychologist, the possibility that I
>>could be at the high functioning end of the autism spectrum. She agreed
>>that
>>it was possible. The primary impetus for this theory is my inclination
>>towards structure and resistance to change. I have a couple of other
>>autistic attributes according to the DMV IV manual. I ultimately
>>volunteered
>>for a study sponsored by UPMC's autism research branch. They tested me and
>>determined that I am not on the spectrum.
>>
>>Now it's just me and my four cats. I've been taking some of my newly
>>regained time to think about things. Wendy is an extremely intelligent and
>>intense person who sometimes controls people around her without realizing
>>it. She's tough to be in a relationship with. Despite that, we were a good
>>match together in a lot of ways. She always said we completed each other's
>>sentences. Though I miss immensely her I also feel better without all the
>>stress from that relationship. It was unbelievable.
>>
>>There you have it - everything you ever wanted to know about Wendy and me.
>>Hope it makes you better...

> You MUST be a nut if you in fact hooked up with
> a psychologist. ;-) Hope you and your cats're doing
> well C. James.

Thanks, we are doing well...

usual suspect

C. James Putz wrote:
> You don't know the characters, relationships, or the circumstances involved.

First, I know a lot more about women than you do. I know enough about
them to understand that new girlfriends don't want to know about your
old ones even if they ask lots of questions about them. I know enough
about them to know that baggage from the past is best left in the past;
you have to break with your past girlfriend (wife, soulmate, whatever)
if you want a future with someone else. The more contact you have with a
past flame, the less likely your new relationship will work out.

Second, I know more about the dynamics of relationships than you do.
That much is apparent from your losing Kristen to another man and losing
Wendy to another woman (i.e., Kristen).

Third, you've shared enough of the circumstances in public that I can
make an informed estimate of what happened and, more importantly, *why*;
I *do* understand the circumstances.

> Your intention is to twist things around to screw with me.

I tried to help you out two years ago when you mentioned you still had
so much contact with Kristen. That wasn't screwing around with you. I
gave you some very good advice. You didn't listen to me.

> It's useless to
> participate any further in this discussion.

Only because you won't listen to sound advice.
usual suspect

Scented Asshole wrote:

>>>Yes, very hypothetical,

>>I've yet to have a host slap a "huge steak and tiny potato" on my plate,
>>per your inane question which you repeatedly insisted I answer.

> But certainly you must have

I've yet to have a host slap a "huge steak and tiny potato" on my plate,
per your inane question which you repeatedly insisted I answer.

>>>Yes

>>No.

> Yes

No.
usual suspect

Skanky Nutball wrote:

>>>they'll

>>>vegans'

>>>actions.

> see

> only
>
>>>in

> on.

>>>down

> personally
>
>>>or

>>>Yes.

>>No.

> Yes

No.

>>>It was proven

>>No, it wasn't. Dreck's incessant shit-stirring isn't "proof" of
>>anything, except that he lacks character.

> It was

No, it was not.

>>>If that's true,

>>It is.
>>

>>>then at least he was
>>>still 'getting some'

>>The only pussy he's had eats Fancy Feast.

> He gets more than you

No, he doesn't.
usual suspect

Skanky wrote:

> their

> Does

>>>Did she or didn't she,

>>Stop referring to yourself in third-person, dummy. You've moved back in
>>with your parents.

> Stop fishing,

It isn't fishing. Was Mommy waiting up for you back at the apartment
when you met with the atmo people?

usual suspect

Scented Asshole wrote:

> urbanite.
>
>>>I will patiently wait

>>...for a well-adjusted teenager to show you, a developmentally-arrested
>>43 year-old, the way.

> Fishing...

Not fishing. You've already been caught.

>>>You make it sound

>>I've repeated what you've written about the subject. You've just
>>confirmed, though, that you ARE so self-absorbed that you don't feel bad
>>that others put aside their ideas of a "good time" so you could have one.

Did that family ever invite you over for another meal?

>>>Nope.

>>Yes.
>>

>>>I don't go clubbing

>>Because you're agoraphobic.

> Nope. There are non crowded clubs.
> I don't like booze. But since you
> think that only an agoraphobic would
> not go clubbing,

Strawman.

> I must assume that
> you DO go clubbing.

Non sequitur.

> Are you an
> alcoholic, just like you think I'm a
> drug addict?

Non sequitur. One needn't drink to go to clubs, or go to clubs to drink.
FWIW, I seldom ever drink. I'm usually the designated driver for my
friends who do.

>>>No lie.

>>Yes, it was a lie.

> Nope.

Yes.

>>>Someone at home was waiting,

>>Your cat.

> And a real live person,

Your mommy.

>>>but I did leave earlier than
>>>I had to.

>>Why would you leave someone waiting for you at your apartment in the
>>first place. And it's not a question because I know you lied to get out
>>of the restaurant. So do you.

> The only lie was in leaving a little
> bit earlier than I could have
> stretched it into.

You admit you lie, but you're trying to diminish *how much* you lied.
The fact remains that you willfully deceived others to get out of a
situation. There was nobody waiting for you. Except your cat, or mommy.

>>>The place was crammed
>>>with people and extra chairs at
>>>tables etc. Yuk.

>>Not everyone shares your agoraphobia.

> Agoraphobia might be the wrong
> term, since I have a dislike of
> crowds rather than a fear of them.

It's fear.

>>>We met at a restaurant

>>That was in reference to the situation in which everyone else had to eat
>>veggie burgers because you made such a scene about not eating meat. Dummy.

> What scene,

The one that caused a family to eat veggie burgers instead of real meat
so you'd "fit in." The only problem is they had to "fit in" with you.

>>>You're

>>You're a shut-in, home-bound, agoraphobic, carless pot-head. Add it all
>>up and your time for socializing is nil.

> Fishing

No, it's established.

> they'll

>>>host's

>>>describe.

> you're

>>>Only you

>>Stop dodging and answer the ****ing question. Why should they throw a
>>party or invite *you* if you're not going to gratefully and graciously
>>accept their kindness?

> Kindness

Yes, something quite foreign to self-absorbed misanthropic veg-ns like you.

>>>Next time I pass through or visit
>>>Texas,

>>You won't "pass through" or visit Texas, you dishonest skag.

> I have before.

Liar.

> I may again.

Liar.

>>>you

>>>Nope,

>>Yes.

> You make 99% of the insults

Exaggeration. Or are you not counting your own?

>>>I hang out a lot.

>>By yourself.
>>

>>>My friends hang
>>>out more at my place than me at
>>>theirs,

>>Because you're a shut-in, home-bound, agoraphobic, carless pot-head.

> You're getting

No, I already get it. You're a 43 year-old loser who tokes and passively
hopes "friends" show up.

>>>but it just evolved that way

>>Evolved? No. You're a shut-in, home-bound, agoraphobic, carless pot-head.

> All that fishing

It's all established by your own posts.

>>>and suits me just fine.

>>Because you're a shut-in, home-bound, agoraphobic, carless pot-head.

>>>the

>>>for

>>>nation

> country.

> for

> 22

>>>had

>>>York

> million).

> enjoy

>>>Your

>>They don't go, do they. They have to stay around to make sure their 43
>>year-old "baby" is okay.

> Your fishing

It's established.

> do,

> matches

>>>quarter

> much

>>>rate

>>>You're picturing it

>>No, describing it. I've only seen your cankles. That was enough.

> All you saw was a picture of
> fallen socks.

No, cankles.

>>>the

> right
>
>>>as

> and

> where

> the

> do

> rate

> Texas

> city --

>>>I smell something fishy.

>>Try a douche sometime, bitch. Or at least change your panties.

> Is that

Yes. Clean your cooch.

> above

> us

> explain

> than

>>>That there is so much you don't know.

>>I've never been on welfare. I don't care to know what that's like.

> And I should care

You should care enough about yourself that you lessen your dependence on
your aged parents.
usual suspect

Scented Retard wrote:
>>And, regarding remaining close to your ex-wife:
>>
>>That's dumb. The odds are stacked against your new relationship
>>as long as the old ball and chain is around.

> You feel wives are a ball and chain?

*Ex*-wives are. So are ex-girlfriends.

> You feel one should not remain
> friends with exes?

What purpose does it serve once you know it's an impediment to the
success of a new relationship?

In the case of Jim and Wendy, Wendy's complaints weren't born of
insecurity -- they were because Jim was stuck in his comfortable old
rut. Jim chose a close friendship with his ex-wife over committing to
new life with someone else. That's certainly his right, but it's very
unhealthy for establishing any future relationship. It's also unhealthy
for him.

Kristen got on with her life. Wendy's getting on with hers. Jim is
just... stuck.
usual suspect

Skanky wrote:

>>>I smell something fishy.

>>Go wash your cooch.

> It's

filthy.
Derek

On Tue, 6 Sep 2005 07:45:10 -0400, "C. James Strutz" > wrote:

>"Derek" > wrote in message
.. .
>> On Fri, 2 Sep 2005 20:16:22 -0400, "C. James Strutz" >
>> wrote:
>>>"usual suspect" > wrote in message
>>>news

>> [..]
>>>
>>>More attacks...
>>>
>>>Let me diffuse the whole issue now. Wendy and I have not been together
>>>since
>>>late May. We had been together for four years prior to that. The basic
>>>problem between us was that Wendy pressed hard in the last year or so to
>>>make a future together and I couldn't commit to that. I'm just not ready
>>>at
>>>this time in my life.
>>>
>>>Wendy, the psychologist, forever tried to explain my ambivalence and from
>>>that emerged the Asperger theory. She discussed with one of her long time
>>>colleagues and friend, who is also a psychologist, the possibility that I
>>>could be at the high functioning end of the autism spectrum. She agreed
>>>that
>>>it was possible. The primary impetus for this theory is my inclination
>>>towards structure and resistance to change. I have a couple of other
>>>autistic attributes according to the DMV IV manual. I ultimately
>>>volunteered
>>>for a study sponsored by UPMC's autism research branch. They tested me and
>>>determined that I am not on the spectrum.
>>>
>>>Now it's just me and my four cats. I've been taking some of my newly
>>>regained time to think about things. Wendy is an extremely intelligent and
>>>intense person who sometimes controls people around her without realizing
>>>it. She's tough to be in a relationship with. Despite that, we were a good
>>>match together in a lot of ways. She always said we completed each other's
>>>sentences. Though I miss immensely her I also feel better without all the
>>>stress from that relationship. It was unbelievable.
>>>
>>>There you have it - everything you ever wanted to know about Wendy and me.
>>>Hope it makes you better...

>> You MUST be a nut if you in fact hooked up with
>> a psychologist. ;-) Hope you and your cats're doing
>> well C. James.

>Thanks, we are doing well...

Great, because even though I've been married
now for 24 years since our wedding anniversary
last Sunday, there have been times when I thought
things weren't going to work themselves out, and
the very thought of being alone after all these years
is quite frightening, to be honest. I haven't a clue
what your situation apart from each other must be
like, and I wouldn't want to find out either, so my
hopes are that you're coping better than how I
imagine you might be. I'm sorry to hear about your
split but glad that know you've taken back control
of your own life without her. I'll butt out of your
private affairs now I've explained my own thoughts
concerning it. Hope you didn't mind.
Joe

Sorry Suspect, I know that 'stereotype' obviuosly sounds cheesy but it
is indeed a very common remark we hear up here, made by U.S visitors
from most major U.S cities comparing nightly liberties on the streets.
That being said, the remarks on our taxes on consumer items almost
have a 'pang' of why aren't Canadians in a revolt.

On Mon, 05 Sep 2005 19:47:30 GMT, usual suspect >
wrote:

>Joe wrote:
>> I have to say Suspect that I'm glad such organizations aren't 'as'
>> established here -

>Just how established do you think they are here? Most have as tenuous a
>grasp on their "offices" as they do on reality.
>
>> though there are a number of these factions
>> existing/ operating at a very low level - which is adtmitedly
>> disturbing enough. Yes, I do concede to your comment about me not
>> being in a position to generalize on your Nation's cities .... but
>> that being said, I did have a good chuckle inside just yesterday
>> -thinking about this thread -when a visiting young couple from the
>> States asked me where to go for some nightlife - I recommended an area
>> downtown and told them they can stay out on this particularly nice
>> summer night until 3am enjoying the night... their response "Yes...but
>> is it safe!!".

>They'd ask that anywhere.
>
>> We only laugh up here at that very typical comment
>> because we just don't have that fear [justifiable] here.

>There's no such justifiable fear here, either. The crime rate isn't so
>high that we need armed guards to go to certain parts of town at certain
>hours of the day or night. That's a pathetic stereotype.
>
><...>

Scented Nectar

"usual suspect" > wrote in message
.. .

> > see

> > only

> > on.

shutting

> > personally

Skanky's

> >>No.

> > Yes

> No.

Very jealous.

> >>No, it wasn't. Dreck's incessant shit-stirring isn't "proof" of
> >>anything, except that he lacks character.

> > It was

> No, it was not.

It was proven by your own quotes.

> >>It is.

> >>The only pussy he's had eats Fancy Feast.

> > He gets more than you

> No, he doesn't.

I'd bet he does.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Scented Nectar

"usual suspect" > wrote in message
.. .
> I've yet to have a host slap a "huge steak and tiny potato" on my plate,
> per your inane question which you repeatedly insisted I answer.

But if you did, you would not eat it.
Admit it.

> >>No.

> > Yes

> No.

Then why did you write all this:
http://tinyurl.com/8sacw

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Scented Nectar

> > urbanite.

> >>...for a well-adjusted teenager to show you, a developmentally-arrested
> >>43 year-old, the way.

> > Fishing...

> Not fishing. You've already been caught.

All you do is fish. You keep hoping
that if you accuse me of something
enough, I'll eventually confirm and
deny stuff.

> >>I've repeated what you've written about the subject. You've just
> >>confirmed, though, that you ARE so self-absorbed that you don't feel bad
> >>that others put aside their ideas of a "good time" so you could have

one.

> Did that family ever invite you over for another meal?

Yep. But why are you assuming it
was a family?

person's

> >>Yes.

> >>Because you're agoraphobic.

> > Nope. There are non crowded clubs.
> > I don't like booze. But since you
> > think that only an agoraphobic would
> > not go clubbing,

> Strawman.

Stop avoiding.

> > I must assume that
> > you DO go clubbing.

> Non sequitur.

Stop avoiding.

> > Are you an
> > alcoholic, just like you think I'm a
> > drug addict?

> Non sequitur. One needn't drink to go to clubs, or go to clubs to drink.
> FWIW, I seldom ever drink. I'm usually the designated driver for my
> friends who do.

Maybe you SHOULD drink. Might
loosen you up a bit.

> >>Yes, it was a lie.

> > Nope.

> Yes.

> >>Your cat.

> > And a real live person,

> Your mommy.

No, YOUR mommy. She needed a
well deserved break from you. Mind
you she also deserves a smack for
bringing you into the world in the
first place.

> >>Why would you leave someone waiting for you at your apartment in the
> >>first place. And it's not a question because I know you lied to get out
> >>of the restaurant. So do you.

> > The only lie was in leaving a little
> > bit earlier than I could have
> > stretched it into.

> You admit you lie, but you're trying to diminish *how much* you lied.
> The fact remains that you willfully deceived others to get out of a
> situation. There was nobody waiting for you. Except your cat, or mommy.

Nope. I told the group it was a
mix of agoraphobia and someone
waiting. That is true. The former is
the reason I did not stretch the
evening out as long as I might have.

> >>Not everyone shares your agoraphobia.

> > Agoraphobia might be the wrong
> > term, since I have a dislike of
> > crowds rather than a fear of them.

> It's fear.

In my case, it's a dislike.

your

do

> >>That was in reference to the situation in which everyone else had to eat
> >>veggie burgers because you made such a scene about not eating meat.

Dummy.

> > What scene,

> The one that caused a family to eat veggie burgers instead of real meat
> so you'd "fit in." The only problem is they had to "fit in" with you.

How horrible. They had to eat
veggie burgers. Someone call
the cops. This just ain't right!

agoraphobic,

> >>You're a shut-in, home-bound, agoraphobic, carless pot-head. Add it all
> >>up and your time for socializing is nil.

> > Fishing

> No, it's established.

You keep fishing. You keep adding
to the list. You're ****ed off that I
won't confirm or deny anything.

> > they'll

> > you're

> >>Stop dodging and answer the ****ing question. Why should they throw a
> >>party or invite *you* if you're not going to gratefully and graciously
> >>accept their kindness?

> > Kindness

> Yes, something quite foreign to self-absorbed misanthropic veg-ns like

you.

Are you talking about yourself? You
would not eat the steak. That's
established.

> >>You won't "pass through" or visit Texas, you dishonest skag.

> > I have before.

> Liar.

Why would I lie about that? Are
you fishing again?

> > I may again.

> Liar.

Again, why would I lie about that?

be

like

not

your

> >>Yes.

> > You make 99% of the insults

> Exaggeration. Or are you not counting your own?

I make about 1% of them. You're just
an insult machine. You can barely
type a sentence without one.

life.

> >>By yourself.

> >>Because you're a shut-in, home-bound, agoraphobic, carless pot-head.

> > You're getting

> No, I already get it. You're a 43 year-old loser who tokes and passively
> hopes "friends" show up.

> >>Evolved? No. You're a shut-in, home-bound, agoraphobic, carless

pot-head.

> > All that fishing

> It's all established by your own posts.

Cites please.

> >>Because you're a shut-in, home-bound, agoraphobic, carless pot-head.

on

and

in

> > country.

> > for

> > 22

Jersey

and

> > million).

> > enjoy

or

> >>They don't go, do they. They have to stay around to make sure their 43
> >>year-old "baby" is okay.

> > Your fishing

> It's established.

any

> > do,

> > matches

> > much

crimes

> >>No, describing it. I've only seen your cankles. That was enough.

> > All you saw was a picture of
> > fallen socks.

> No, cankles.

You're typing that with one hand,
aren't you?

for

> > right

> > and

> > where

> > the

why

> > do

> > rate

> > Texas

> > city --

> >>Try a douche sometime, bitch. Or at least change your panties.

> > Is that

> Yes. Clean your cooch.

Fear of pussy, Useless? Fear that
they must all smell like that cheap
infected hooker you lost your virginity
to?

> > above

Tell

> > us

> > explain

> > than

welfare

> >>I've never been on welfare. I don't care to know what that's like.

> > And I should care

> You should care enough about yourself that you lessen your dependence on
> your aged parents.

You don't even know whether my
parents are even alive. Fess up.
I'm not telling you. I won't confirm
or deny any of your wackiness, and
it's killing you.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Scented Nectar

"usual suspect" > wrote in message
> Scented Retard wrote:
> >>And, regarding remaining close to your ex-wife:
> >>
> >>That's dumb. The odds are stacked against your new relationship
> >>as long as the old ball and chain is around.

> > You feel wives are a ball and chain?

> *Ex*-wives are. So are ex-girlfriends.

Maybe to you, but then you've not
any experience, so it's all guessing.

> > You feel one should not remain
> > friends with exes?

> What purpose does it serve once you know it's an impediment to the
> success of a new relationship?

Why throw away a friendship just
because you don't have sex with
that person anymore?

> In the case of Jim and Wendy, Wendy's complaints weren't born of
> insecurity -- they were because Jim was stuck in his comfortable old
> rut. Jim chose a close friendship with his ex-wife over committing to
> new life with someone else. That's certainly his right, but it's very
> unhealthy for establishing any future relationship. It's also unhealthy
> for him.

It's very healthy. It's too bad though
that his girlfriend was insecure
about it.

> Kristen got on with her life. Wendy's getting on with hers. Jim is
> just... stuck.

In you sick little head. You want to
picture him as stuck somewhere
bad.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Scented Nectar

"usual suspect" > wrote in message
.. .

on

various

major

> > their

> > Does

in

> >>Stop referring to yourself in third-person, dummy. You've moved back in
> >>with your parents.

> > Stop fishing,

> It isn't fishing. Was Mommy waiting up for you back at the apartment
> when you met with the atmo people?

Was she or wasn't she? You don't
know and it's killing you.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

C. James Strutz

"Derek" > wrote in message
> On Tue, 6 Sep 2005 07:45:10 -0400, "C. James Strutz"
> > wrote:
>

>>"Derek" > wrote in message
. ..

>>> You MUST be a nut if you in fact hooked up with
>>> a psychologist. ;-) Hope you and your cats're doing
>>> well C. James.

>>Thanks, we are doing well...

> Great, because even though I've been married
> now for 24 years since our wedding anniversary
> last Sunday,

Heh, my wedding anniversary was on Saturday..

> there have been times when I thought
> things weren't going to work themselves out, and
> the very thought of being alone after all these years
> is quite frightening, to be honest.

It is frightening, but all things eventually work out. Use your head and
your heart to figure out what's right and then do it. Things don't work out
by themselves. You have to act on them. Get some outside help if you need
it.

> I haven't a clue
> what your situation apart from each other must be
> like, and I wouldn't want to find out either, so my
> hopes are that you're coping better than how I
> imagine you might be. I'm sorry to hear about your
> split but glad that know you've taken back control
> of your own life without her. I'll butt out of your
> private affairs now I've explained my own thoughts
> concerning it. Hope you didn't mind.

At least you're respectful, more than can be said about some other folks in
this newsgroup.

C. James Strutz

"Scented Nectar" > wrote in message

>> > You feel wives are a ball and chain?

>> *Ex*-wives are. So are ex-girlfriends.

> Maybe to you, but then you've not
> any experience, so it's all guessing.
>
>> > You feel one should not remain
>> > friends with exes?

>> What purpose does it serve once you know it's an impediment to the
>> success of a new relationship?

> Why throw away a friendship just
> because you don't have sex with
> that person anymore?
>
>> In the case of Jim and Wendy, Wendy's complaints weren't born of
>> insecurity -- they were because Jim was stuck in his comfortable old
>> rut. Jim chose a close friendship with his ex-wife over committing to
>> new life with someone else. That's certainly his right, but it's very
>> unhealthy for establishing any future relationship. It's also unhealthy
>> for him.

> It's very healthy. It's too bad though
> that his girlfriend was insecure
> about it.

People seem to be pretty divided on this issue. I have two sisters; one
feels one way and the other feels the other way. I agree that being friendly
with ex-partners is healthy. It says a lot about one's maturity to be able
to get past bad stuff from the past without harboring any resentment or ill
will.

>> Kristen got on with her life. Wendy's getting on with hers. Jim is
>> just... stuck.

> In you sick little head. You want to
> picture him as stuck somewhere
> bad.

That's what he does; twists things around in the worst possible way to hurt
people. He's a creep.

Derek

On Tue, 6 Sep 2005 11:37:31 -0400, "C. James Strutz" > wrote:
>"Derek" > wrote in message ...
>> On Tue, 6 Sep 2005 07:45:10 -0400, "C. James Strutz" > wrote:

[..]
>>>Thanks, we are doing well...

>> Great, because even though I've been married
>> now for 24 years since our wedding anniversary
>> last Sunday,

>Heh, my wedding anniversary was on Saturday..

The 3rd? How's that for a near coincidence?

>> there have been times when I thought
>> things weren't going to work themselves out, and
>> the very thought of being alone after all these years
>> is quite frightening, to be honest.

>It is frightening, but all things eventually work out. Use your head and
>your heart to figure out what's right and then do it. Things don't work out
>by themselves. You have to act on them. Get some outside help if you need
>it.

That's good advice, of course, but I never listen to
good advice when I'm panicked. ;-)

>> I haven't a clue
>> what your situation apart from each other must be
>> like, and I wouldn't want to find out either, so my
>> hopes are that you're coping better than how I
>> imagine you might be. I'm sorry to hear about your
>> split but glad that know you've taken back control
>> of your own life without her. I'll butt out of your
>> private affairs now I've explained my own thoughts
>> concerning it. Hope you didn't mind.

>At least you're respectful, more than can be said about some other folks in
>this newsgroup.

'usual suspect' et al will use anything they can get their
hands on to attack your personal life. We all know
that, and I'm glad to see it doesn't affect you the way
they want it to. Good luck C. James.
usual suspect

Skanky Nutball wrote:

>>>see

>>>only

>>>on.

> shutting

>>>personally

> Skanky's

>>>Yes

>>No.

> Very

Not one bit.

>>>It was

>>No, it was not.

> It was

No, it wasn't.

>>>He gets more than you

>>No, he doesn't.

> I'd bet he does.

You'd lose your welfare cheque, dummy.
usual suspect

Scented Retard wrote:
>>I've yet to have a host slap a "huge steak and tiny potato" on my plate,
>>per your inane question which you repeatedly insisted I answer.

> But if you did,

I've already answered the question.

usual suspect

Scented Asshole wrote:

>>Did that family ever invite you over for another meal?

> Yep. But why are you assuming it
> was a family?

Once a friend's dad
made it into a big adventure
where everyone tried veggie
burgers for the first time.
-- Shit4braincellette, 31 Aug 05

>>>Nope. There are non crowded clubs.
>>>I don't like booze. But since you
>>>think that only an agoraphobic would
>>>not go clubbing,

>>Strawman.

> Stop avoiding.

It's a strawman.

>>>I must assume that
>>>you DO go clubbing.

>>Non sequitur.

> Stop avoiding.

It's a non sequitur.

Maybe you should **** yourself. Wait. You do that already.

>>>Nope.

>>Yes.

>>>And a real live person,

>>Your mommy.

> No,

Yes.

> Mind you she also deserves a smack for
> bringing you into the world in the
> first place.

Feel the vegan love...

>>>The only lie was in leaving a little
>>>bit earlier than I could have
>>>stretched it into.

>>You admit you lie, but you're trying to diminish *how much* you lied.
>>The fact remains that you willfully deceived others to get out of a
>>situation. There was nobody waiting for you. Except your cat, or mommy.

> Nope.

Yes.

>>>Agoraphobia might be the wrong
>>>term, since I have a dislike of
>>>crowds rather than a fear of them.

>>It's fear.

> In my case

Yes, it's fear in your case.

> your

> do

>>>What scene,

>>The one that caused a family to eat veggie burgers instead of real meat
>>so you'd "fit in." The only problem is they had to "fit in" with you.

> How horrible.

Your selfishness is an affront to common decency.

> agoraphobic,

>>>Fishing

>>No, it's established.

> You keep

It's already established.

>>>I have before.

>>Liar.

> Why would I lie about that?

For the same reasons you lied to get out of your atmo gathering which
YOU helped set up. You're a congenital liar.

>>>I may again.

>>Liar.

> Again,

And again and again. Repeatedly.

> why would I lie about that?

For the same reasons you lied to get out of your atmo gathering which
YOU helped set up. You're a congenital liar.

>>>You make 99% of the insults

>>Exaggeration. Or are you not counting your own?

> I make about 1% of them.

You can't count.

> pot-head.
>
>>>All that fishing

>>It's all established by your own posts.

> Cites please.

Review your posting history yourself, dummy.

>>>All you saw was a picture of
>>>fallen socks.

>>No, cankles.

> You're

Cankles. Big, fat cankles.

>>>Is that

>>Yes. Clean your cooch.

> Fear of pussy,

Not at all.

>>You should care enough about yourself that you lessen your dependence on
>>your aged parents.

> You don't even know whether my
> parents are even alive.

You've written that they are.
C. James Strutz

"usual suspect" > wrote in message
> Scented Retard wrote:
>>>I've yet to have a host slap a "huge steak and tiny potato" on my plate,
>>>per your inane question which you repeatedly insisted I answer.

>> But if you did,

> I've already answered the question.

You never answered the question. Answer it now.

Scented Nectar

"usual suspect" > wrote in message
> Scented Retard wrote:
> >>I've yet to have a host slap a "huge steak and tiny potato" on my plate,
> >>per your inane question which you repeatedly insisted I answer.

> > But if you did,

> I've already answered the question.

You would not eat the steak. You
(according to you) would offend
your hosts by saying you're 'not
interested' in it.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Scented Nectar

"C. James Strutz" > wrote in message

plate,

> >> But if you did,

> > I've already answered the question.

> You never answered the question. Answer it now.

He's scared to. He's been cornered.
He claims refusing is ungrateful, yet
he turns down meat himself.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Scented Nectar

so

> > shutting

> > Skanky's

Wendy

Asperger's.

> >>No.

> > Very

> Not one bit.

> >>No, it was not.

> > It was

> No, it wasn't.

Yes it was. You claimed to have
a girlfriend for 4 years. Then
Derek posted a link where you
said you were currently looking
for a girlfriend in 2003 I think it
was. They can't both be true.

> >>No, he doesn't.

> > I'd bet he does.

> You'd lose your welfare cheque, dummy.

You're fishing about my financial
and work status but what does it have
to do with James getting luckier than
you? I'd win the bet afterall.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Scented Nectar

"C. James Strutz" > wrote in message

> "Scented Nectar" > wrote in message

> >> *Ex*-wives are. So are ex-girlfriends.

> > Maybe to you, but then you've not
> > any experience, so it's all guessing.

> >> What purpose does it serve once you know it's an impediment to the
> >> success of a new relationship?

> > Why throw away a friendship just
> > because you don't have sex with
> > that person anymore?
> >
> >> In the case of Jim and Wendy, Wendy's complaints weren't born of
> >> insecurity -- they were because Jim was stuck in his comfortable old
> >> rut. Jim chose a close friendship with his ex-wife over committing to
> >> new life with someone else. That's certainly his right, but it's very
> >> unhealthy for establishing any future relationship. It's also unhealthy
> >> for him.

> > It's very healthy. It's too bad though
> > that his girlfriend was insecure
> > about it.

> People seem to be pretty divided on this issue. I have two sisters; one
> feels one way and the other feels the other way. I agree that being

friendly
> with ex-partners is healthy. It says a lot about one's maturity to be able
> to get past bad stuff from the past without harboring any resentment or

ill
> will.
>
> >> Kristen got on with her life. Wendy's getting on with hers. Jim is
> >> just... stuck.

> > In you sick little head. You want to
> > picture him as stuck somewhere
> > bad.

> That's what he does; twists things around in the worst possible way to

hurt
> people. He's a creep.

Yes. He's the creepiest of the trolls
here. The others have their 'qualities'
too, but Useless is for sure the
creepiest. The others just cuss and
sputter garbage. Useless pouts
and tries to dump his negative
energy onto other people.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Scented Nectar

bad

one.

> >>Did that family ever invite you over for another meal?

> > Yep. But why are you assuming it
> > was a family?

> Once a friend's dad
> made it into a big adventure
> where everyone tried veggie
> burgers for the first time.
> -- Shit4braincellette, 31 Aug 05

Ah, ok. I guess since they are
relatives, that can be called a
family setting.

> >>Strawman.

> > Stop avoiding.

> It's a strawman.

No it's not. You're dodging.

> >>Non sequitur.

> > Stop avoiding.

> It's a non sequitur.

You're playing dodge again.

> >>Non sequitur. One needn't drink to go to clubs, or go to clubs to drink.
> >>FWIW, I seldom ever drink. I'm usually the designated driver for my
> >>friends who do.

> > Maybe you SHOULD drink.

> Maybe you should **** yourself. Wait. You do that already.

How does one do that? Please
explain in detail.

lying

> >>Yes.

> >>Your mommy.

> > No,

> Yes.
>
> > Mind you she also deserves a smack for
> > bringing you into the world in the
> > first place.

> Feel the vegan love...

Waaahhh. You can dish it out
but you can't take it.

out

> >>You admit you lie, but you're trying to diminish *how much* you lied.
> >>The fact remains that you willfully deceived others to get out of a
> >>situation. There was nobody waiting for you. Except your cat, or mommy.

> > Nope.

> Yes.

> >>It's fear.

> > In my case

> Yes, it's fear in your case.

I'm the one who knows, not you.
And I'll tell you again, it's dislike.
It should probably be given a
separate name since it's not a
fear.

> > your

> > do

eat

Dummy.

> >>The one that caused a family to eat veggie burgers instead of real meat
> >>so you'd "fit in." The only problem is they had to "fit in" with you.

> > How horrible.

> Your selfishness is an affront to common decency.

> > agoraphobic,

nil.

all

> >>No, it's established.

> > You keep

> It's already established.

Cite your sources.

> >>Liar.

> > Why would I lie about that?

> For the same reasons you lied to get out of your atmo gathering which
> YOU helped set up. You're a congenital liar.

No, you are.

> >>Liar.

> > Again,

> And again and again. Repeatedly.
>
> > why would I lie about that?

> For the same reasons you lied to get out of your atmo gathering which
> YOU helped set up. You're a congenital liar.

I'm not a liar.

> >>Exaggeration. Or are you not counting your own?

> > I make about 1% of them.

> You can't count.

> > pot-head.

> >>It's all established by your own posts.

> > Cites please.

> Review your posting history yourself, dummy.

You can't, can you.

your

> >>No, cankles.

> > You're

> Cankles. Big, fat cankles.

Stop wanking over your imagination
of me.

> >>Yes. Clean your cooch.

> > Fear of pussy,

> Not at all.
>
> >>You should care enough about yourself that you lessen your dependence on
> >>your aged parents.

> > You don't even know whether my
> > parents are even alive.

> You've written that they are.

Ok, I'll take your word on that. I
don't personally remember posting
that though.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

usual suspect

Scented Retard wrote:

>>>You feel wives are a ball and chain?

>>*Ex*-wives are. So are ex-girlfriends.

> Maybe to you,

To most men.

>>>You feel one should not remain
>>>friends with exes?

>>What purpose does it serve once you know it's an impediment to the
>>success of a new relationship?

> Why throw away a friendship

To get on with one's life. That part of one's life and the relationship
are both over. A couple can split amicably, and be pleasant should they
have to deal with each other (e.g., if they have children together); but
there is no reason for someone to continue to fawn over an ex-partner
who's already moved on with his or her life.

> just because you don't have sex with
> that person anymore?

I'll use the following steps from the first article I found during a
search on "failed relationship" as an outline.

Recovering from a failed relationship is tough. You can do it,
though, and find love in five simple steps once you commit to
leave the past behind
1. Leaving the past behind
2. Learning the lessons
3. Getting out and about
4. The dating game
5. When love comes again
http://tinyurl.com/dby7q

First, the past is past. In Jim's case, his past is all he wants because
it's part of his familiar structure. I bet Wendy suggested that Kristen
was sort of a security blanket for him, possibly even that Kristen
enabled Jim's desire for "structure" (in his case meaning "living in the
past") by continuing to give him time whenever he wanted. I also bet
that Jim is an issue in Kristen's current marriage; the person Jim
should ask for honesty about that isn't Kristen (his enabler), but her
husband. Two's company, three's a crowd -- a potentially hostile crowd
when the third wheel is an ex-spouse.

Second, he's yet to learn the lessons of either failed relationship. He
continues to blame Wendy for pressing hard, being too intense,
controlling, and being difficult to be in a relationship with (while he
tries to suggest in the next breath that everything was perfect).
Meanwhile, he continues to put his ex-wife before himself and his
current or future relationships. See step 1.

Third, fourth, and fifth go together. He's admitted he's something of a
loner:
It was also good for her to understand why *I like to be alone*,
why *I am not "touchy-feely"*, why *I don't reciprocate emotions
very well*, why I need structure and don't adapt to changes very
well.
-- CJS, 16 Dec 2004

The break up has left him with "time to think about things," as he put
it. He's not getting out. He's not moving along. He's still friends with
Kristen, which in and of itself wouldn't necessarily be bad BUT he has
to get over her and get on with his own life. That relationship has
already affected one. Kristen cut Jim out of her life when she started
banging someone else and divorced him to marry her paramour. It's
puzzling that he thinks she's still a great friend after doing that to him.

Finally, my advice about moving on and leaving the past in the past is
neither novel nor extreme. Many, if not most, relationship counselors
and mental health experts recommend doing that.

>>In the case of Jim and Wendy, Wendy's complaints weren't born of
>>insecurity -- they were because Jim was stuck in his comfortable old
>>rut. Jim chose a close friendship with his ex-wife over committing to
>>new life with someone else. That's certainly his right, but it's very
>>unhealthy for establishing any future relationship. It's also unhealthy
>>for him.

> It's very healthy.

No, not if Kristen is his enabler/security blanket. Then it's patently
unhealthy for both of them and her current marriage.

> It's too bad though
> that his girlfriend was insecure
> about it.

Wendy is a psychologist and, though I question her attempt to diagnose
Jim with Asperger's to explain his actions (or inactions), I think she's
probably mature and professional enough to separate her own insecurities
from what she observes. She and Jim were in a relationship for a few
years. This was an ongoing issue in their relationship and Jim chose the
woman who rejected him instead of the one who wanted a future with him.

>>Kristen got on with her life. Wendy's getting on with hers. Jim is
>>just... stuck.

> In you sick little head.

I'm not sick, Skanky, and most relationship and marriage counselors
would agree with what I've already written. Apparently Wendy (the
psychologist) did, too; I told Jim that his relationship with her would
end sooner than later because of being a relationship pack-rat like
that. I didn't write any of that out of malice, and there's nothing
untoward in what I've suggested to him about relationships. Kristen has
already divorced him. That relationship is over. They can be amicable if
they run into each other. But I think it's unhealthy for both of them to
go out of their way to pursue encounters together. It's ruined one of
Jim's relationships already, and I suspect it's doing the same for
Kristen's.

> You want to picture him as stuck somewhere bad.

I have the one he's painted of himself. He emotionally wore out Wendy.
She wanted him to stop dividing his attention between her and his
EX-wife -- not exactly unreasonable. In desperation, she turned to a
clinical explanation for why he's the way he is. In the end, he's chosen
his comfort zone -- his enabler EX-wife and his four cats -- over Wendy
and a new life together. Yet he blames Wendy, except to say that he was
unwilling to commit (see previous sentence) and then lists what he
perceives to be her flaws. None of that is good.
usual suspect

Skanky wrote:

>>>Stop fishing,

>>It isn't fishing. Was Mommy waiting up for you back at the apartment
>>when you met with the atmo people?

> Was she

Yes.
usual suspect

Dreck wrote:
>>It is frightening, but all things eventually work out. Use your head and
>>your heart to figure out what's right and then do it. Things don't work out
>>by themselves. You have to act on them. Get some outside help if you need
>>it.

> That's good advice, of course, but I never listen to
> good advice

That's how you crippled yourself, fatso.

>>>I haven't a clue

Established!

usual suspect

C. James Strutz wrote:

>>>*Ex*-wives are. So are ex-girlfriends.

>>Maybe to you, but then you've not
>>any experience, so it's all guessing.

>>>What purpose does it serve once you know it's an impediment to the
>>>success of a new relationship?

>>Why throw away a friendship just
>>because you don't have sex with
>>that person anymore?
>>
>>>In the case of Jim and Wendy, Wendy's complaints weren't born of
>>>insecurity -- they were because Jim was stuck in his comfortable old
>>>rut. Jim chose a close friendship with his ex-wife over committing to
>>>new life with someone else. That's certainly his right, but it's very
>>>unhealthy for establishing any future relationship. It's also unhealthy
>>>for him.

>>It's very healthy. It's too bad though
>>that his girlfriend was insecure
>>about it.

> People seem to be pretty divided on this issue.

It's like any other issue.

> I have two sisters; one
> feels one way and the other feels the other way. I agree that being friendly
> with ex-partners is healthy. It says a lot about one's maturity to be able
> to get past bad stuff from the past without harboring any resentment or ill
> will.

Even though it's an obstacle in building new relationships?

>>>Kristen got on with her life. Wendy's getting on with hers. Jim is
>>>just... stuck.

>>In you sick little head. You want to
>>picture him as stuck somewhere
>>bad.

> That's what he does;

Tell me where I'm off base. I was right two years ago when I told you
your relationship with Kristen would ruin the one with Wendy. You
admitted I was right that Wendy is relieved the relationship is over.
I've not said anything different from what Wendy and your one sensible
sister have told you. Are they also "sick" and "wanting to picture you
somewhere bad"?
usual suspect

C. James Strutz wrote:

>>>But if you did,

>>I've already answered the question.

> You never answered

Yes, I did. I'd rather eat something I don't like during ONE meal than
offend someone. Did you object when Wendy cooked venison?
usual suspect

Scented Retard wrote:

>>>But if you did,

>>I've already answered the question.

> You would not eat the steak.

I wrote that I'd rather eat it than offend someone, dumb ass.
usual suspect

Scented Retard wrote:
> Yes. He's the creepiest of the trolls
> here.

Coming from an arrested-development, morally-confused old skag like you,
that's a compliment.
usual suspect

Skanky Nutball wrote:

> so