Old 16-08-2005, 06:39 AM
Scented Nectar

"Scented Nectar" wrote in message
"usual suspect" wrote in message
.. .
Skanky Nutball wrote:

It was bacon.

A piece of

bacon.

They don't grow on trees.

No shit, sherlock. And it wasn't plural: Lisa found ONE little

piece

of

bacon.

Why do you call it a little piece?

Because Lisa wrote:
I was absolutely mortified after finding a piece of bacon in my

"A piece", not a small piece,

A piece which blended in with her peas and carrots.

How do you know it wasn't
underneath?

Read what she wrote. It was IN her "peas/carrots."

peas/carrots whilst out for a Yate's "vegetarian roast" on
sunday. I have been veggie for 17 years (the proper non-fish
eating, non-gelatine eating type!!!!) so as you can imagine I'm
feeling pretty sick to the stomach - thank God I didn't eat it,
tho the thought of having eaten vegetables that had been in
contact with it - well, I won't dwell on that one, I'm sure you
get the idea.

Note she only noticed the tiny piece of bacon after she'd already

eaten

some of the peas and carrots.

No matter what the size though,

It was TINY.

Says who?

It was small enough that she couldn't see it plainly while she ate

her
peas and carrots -- which she didn't seem to dislike UNTIL she found
this tiny piece of (alleged) bacon.

it was a

TINY piece of bacon. And how does she know it was real bacon

rather

than

some soy faux bacon or a bac-o-bit?

I still want that kooky woman to tell me if she'd enjoyed the peas

and
carrots before she found this tiny piece of (alleged) bacon.

Regardless,

her "mortification" and feeling "sick to the stomach" show her to

be
orthorexic. I think she realizes she'll only confirm it if she

admits
she enjoyed the peas and carrots -- that's something you're too

dense

realize when you admitted you still like the taste, texture, and

smell
of meat (and that you consume meat substitutes that are

aesthetically
identical to meat).

Calling her names

I didn't call her any names, ****.

Kooky.

That's an adjective, not a name.

That is still name calling

No, it's not.

Yes it is. You're saying that if I
call you a moronic, idiotic, stupid,
closeted person, I'm not name
calling because it's adjectives????

That's what you called her.

It's apt in her case.

Why do you call me ****?

****: Used as a disparaging term for a person one dislikes or
finds extremely disagreeable.

That's you in a nutshell, Skanky.

I think you just have a fear of
female genitals.

Look again at the definition, retard: I find your personality to be
disordered and dislikable. I wrote nothing about your genitals.

You know full well that the main
definition is a disparaging term
for female genitalia. I guess you
prefer those oiled up wrestlers in
their tight bunned shorts, since
you have a distaste for ****s.

But as Seinfeld would say, not
that there's anything wrong with
that...

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Old 16-08-2005, 01:28 PM
usual suspect

Because Lisa wrote:
[...]

I know the context in which it's offered, and which I've clarified for
you at least once before. The context has NOTHING whatsoever to do with
your smelly genitalia or even your being female. It has to do with your
shitty personality, your lack of character and integrity, and your
contemptible hypocrisy in nearly every issue we've discussed.
Old 16-08-2005, 03:32 PM
Scented Nectar

"usual suspect" wrote in message
news

Because Lisa wrote:
[...]

Snip and run. You're dishonourable.
Is that why you don't enlist like your
fake email suggests?

That's what you called her.

It's apt in her case.

Why do you call me ****?

****: Used as a disparaging term for a person one dislikes or
finds extremely disagreeable.

That's you in a nutshell, Skanky.

I think you just have a fear of
female genitals.

Look again at the definition, retard: I find your personality to be
disordered and dislikable. I wrote nothing about your genitals.

You know full well

I know the context in which it's

Snip and run

Old 19-08-2005, 12:37 AM
Laurie

"usual suspect" wrote in message
news
your smelly genitalia or even your being female.

"Smelly genitalia", female or otherwise, exist only in the province of
human flesh eaters. That excessive, undigested, putrefying animal protein,
ya know.

Laurie

Old 19-08-2005, 07:59 PM
usual suspect

Larry Fruity wrote:
your smelly genitalia or even your being female.

"Smelly genitalia", female or otherwise, exist only in the province of
human flesh eaters.

Bullshit. Watch Morgan Spurlock's show "30 Days" on FX network when they
feature the smelly vegan hippies at Dancing Rabbit commune. The profuse
body odor of the vegans was so bad that the two normal people from the
city commented about it several times.

Old 20-08-2005, 10:29 AM
Beach Runner

Laurie wrote:

"usual suspect" wrote in message
news

your smelly genitalia or even your being female.

"Smelly genitalia", female or otherwise, exist only in the province of
human flesh eaters. That excessive, undigested, putrefying animal protein,
ya know.

Laurie

Woman's periods are one way toxins are released from the diet.

So you point out to when people are sweating, not a fair comparison.