usual suspect

Skanky Nutball wrote:

> piece

>>>eaten

>>>than

> and

>>>Regardless,

> admits

> dense

> smell

> aesthetically

>>>That is still name calling

>>No, it's not.

> Yes it is.

No, it's not.

>>>I think you just have a fear of
>>>female genitals.

>>Look again at the definition, retard: I find your personality to be
>>disordered and dislikable. I wrote nothing about your genitals.

> You know full well

I know the context in which it's offered, and which I've clarified for
you at least once before. The context has NOTHING whatsoever to do with
your smelly genitalia or even your being female. It has to do with your
shitty personality, your lack of character and integrity, and your
contemptible hypocrisy in nearly every issue we've discussed.