Old 10-08-2005, 05:54 PM
Scented Nectar

"usual suspect" wrote in message
Clueless Skanky wrote:
There's no addiction. Whenever
I don't smoke for a week or so,
there is no withdrawal, no longing,
etc. So drop the addiction bullshit
before I have to smack you or
something.

Take "The Responsible Drug User's Oath" and then
ignore him, if you agree with it want to, of course.
http://www.nationmaster.com/encyclop...-User%27s-Oath

That's a very good oath and one
I agree with totally.

Then why did you qualify #12 with what you BELIEVE (perception) rather
than FACTS (reality)?

As for number 12 though, I can only take the info
secondhand that there's no violence involved in the growing.

"We're definitely seeing more violence," explains Mr. Benson,
who recently oversaw a year long, cross- border sting called
Operation Hockey Bag, in which investigators charged 22 people
and seized more than 400 lbs. of marijuana, along with $3.4
million and a dozen firearms. "It's not just weapons - it's what
we're seeing from the organization. They rule and intimidate
from within."

RCMP investigators are still sifting through the evidence,
trying to find out what led to the killing of the four officers
last week. The incident began as an attempt to repossess a
pickup truck but ballooned into a larger investigation after the
marijuana growing operation was discovered. The gunman, Jim
Roszko, killed the officers and later turned a high-powered,
semiautomatic weapon on himself.
http://www.csmonitor.com/2005/0311/p01s03-woam.html

"This illegal activity feeds drug use, guns and violence in the
province," said Algar.

"Anyone who claims that grow-ops are benign simply has not seen
what the police see in these grow homes, and has not experienced
what we've experienced in dealing with these public menaces."

Community Safety Minister Monte Kwinter echoed Elgar's call for
more assistance from private companies and individuals in
dealing with grow houses, which often set up in residential
neighbourhoods with stolen electricity that poses a serious fire
risk.
http://tinyurl.com/aj2vk

And that doesn't even touch on the fact that a lot of the pot being sold
in Canada is imported from Mexico, where violence along the Texas border
continues to escalate.
http://www.cbs13kvtv.com/news/headlines/1652956.html

As far as I know, all pot in Ontario
is grown locally

Wrong.

and nonviolently,

VERY wrong.

but I can't swear to it,

No shit.

as I've never been inside a growhouse.

Hardly surprising, given your clueless urbanite views about agriculture
in general.

Time to hold a vote. All those who
think Usual Idiot should himself
imbibe in something relaxing so
that he won't be so uptight and
annoying, raise your hands.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Old 11-08-2005, 08:06 PM
cricket

Clueless Skanky wrote:
[...]

where do you live? i grew up on a farm in ohio. it dosn't get a whole lot
more rual then that. and even though i moved to the city i still have a
garden where i grow every thing i can for myself.

and you would be suprised how many farmers who have hudreds of acres of
crops have very little know how about what they are doing and why, and even
how to to it by hand if they had to just to support their family.
it's sad.

Old 12-08-2005, 07:34 AM
Scented Nectar

"cricket" wrote in message
k.net...
*hand* even if is just a cup of coffee or twislers.

I was thinking sedatives. But
coffee sounds good too.

Old 12-08-2005, 05:51 PM
usual suspect

Clueless Skanky wrote:

[...]

Austin, Texas.

i grew up on a farm in ohio.

I am a simple farm girl from
Quebec, we are esily confused.
- "cricket" 8/7/2005

Clearly so. Which is it?

it dosn't get a whole lot
more rual then that.

Did your family grow marijuana, which is the issue at hand?

and even though i moved to the city i still have a
garden where i grow every thing i can for myself.

You're a few steps ahead of the rank hypocrite Skanky.

and you would be suprised how many farmers who have hudreds of acres of
crops have very little know how about what they are doing and why,

I would be surprised if you were right. I was born in a farming
community and many of my family are still in agriculture.

and even
how to to it by hand if they had to just to support their family.
it's sad.

Not as sad as your childhood memories. Did you grow up in Quebec or Ohio?

Old 12-08-2005, 06:05 PM
usual suspect

Skanky wrote:
I was thinking sedatives.

You toke enough weed, Skanky. You don't need sedatives, too.
Old 13-08-2005, 06:56 AM
Scented Nectar

"usual suspect" wrote in message
.. .
Skanky wrote:
I was thinking sedatives.

You toke enough weed, Skanky. You don't need sedatives, too.

Who's talking about ME taking
sedatives. We were talking about
you

Old 13-08-2005, 08:06 PM
Beach Runner

usual suspect wrote:

C. James Putz wrote:

As per usual, you don't know
what you're talking about. You
may think of it as anecdotal,
but to me it is first hand
experience.

Which is the definition of anecdotal.

Established. Anecdotal means "Based on casual observations or
indications rather than rigorous or scientific analysis."

We aren't talking about what
some users out of a group
experience, we are talking
about what I personally
experience. Anecdotal or
not, it's factual.

Your self-reporting isn't "factual." It's based on your perceptions,

Uhm, don't you think that "self-reporting" should be based on one's
own perceptions?

The issue, dumb ass, was her rejection of the term "anecdotal" for that.

snip irrelevant attempts to stir shit

In my research I remember doing a study of self reporting accuracy. It
is considered a factor in research.

Many drug studies report on self reporting logs for example.

He is correct, his self reporting is a form of anecdotal research. It
may not be objective, and I agree that taking THC alters one's
perspective, but he is correct here.
Old 13-08-2005, 09:22 PM
usual suspect

Skanky wrote:
I was thinking sedatives.

You toke enough weed, Skanky. You don't need sedatives, too.

Who's talking about ME

I am, ****.
Old 13-08-2005, 11:39 PM
usual suspect

Beach Runner wrote:
[...]

It's NOT research, just anecdote. BTW, Skanky is a she. An orthorexic,
agoraphobic she.

It may not be objective,

It isn't.

and I agree that taking THC alters one's
perspective,

THC dramatically alters perceptions.

but he is correct here.

As usual. Thanks.

Old 14-08-2005, 12:42 AM
usual suspect

cricket chirped:
refer to the previous post where my child hood was in question

Your childhood's never been in question. I'm convinced you're
emotionally stunted and still in your childhood, and you'll likely be in
it for many years to come.
Old 14-08-2005, 01:02 AM
usual suspect

usual suspect wrote:
cricket chirped:

refer to the previous post where my child hood was in question

Your childhood's never been in question. I'm convinced you're
emotionally stunted and still in your childhood, and you'll likely be in
it for many years to come.

Just like Skanky.
Old 14-08-2005, 04:45 AM
Scented Nectar

Skanky wrote:
I was thinking sedatives.

You toke enough weed, Skanky. You don't need sedatives, too.

Who's talking about ME

I am, ****.

Hah. You snipped the stuff below
which showed that we had been
talking about you. Then you called
me a **** instead of admitting that
you made a mistake. And you
introduced a new topic of ME
taking sedatives too. I sleep fine.
Why would I need sedatives?
However, in your case, maybe
they would calm you down enough
that you don't need to insult so
much. Where does your excess
anger come from? Or is it that
you like it when people don't
like you?

Old 14-08-2005, 04:59 AM
usual suspect

Skanky wrote:
I was thinking sedatives.

You toke enough weed, Skanky. You don't need sedatives, too.

Who's talking about ME

Hah. You snipped the stuff

which was as irrelevant as you are.