cricket

refer to the previous post where my child hood was in question
"usual suspect" > wrote in message
. ..
> [...]

> >>who recently oversaw a year long, cross- border sting called
> >>Operation Hockey Bag, in which investigators charged 22 people
> >>and seized more than 400 lbs. of marijuana, along with $3.4
> >>million and a dozen firearms. "It's not just weapons - it's what
> >>we're seeing from the organization. They rule and intimidate
> >>from within."
> >>
> >>RCMP investigators are still sifting through the evidence,
> >>trying to find out what led to the killing of the four officers
> >>last week. The incident began as an attempt to repossess a
> >>pickup truck but ballooned into a larger investigation after the
> >>marijuana growing operation was discovered. The gunman, Jim
> >>Roszko, killed the officers and later turned a high-powered,
> >>semiautomatic weapon on himself.
> >>http://www.csmonitor.com/2005/0311/p01s03-woam.html
> >>
> >>"This illegal activity feeds drug use, guns and violence in the
> >>province," said Algar.
> >>
> >>"Anyone who claims that grow-ops are benign simply has not seen
> >>what the police see in these grow homes, and has not experienced
> >>what we've experienced in dealing with these public menaces."
> >>
> >>Community Safety Minister Monte Kwinter echoed Elgar's call for
> >>more assistance from private companies and individuals in
> >>dealing with grow houses, which often set up in residential
> >>neighbourhoods with stolen electricity that poses a serious fire
> >>risk.
> >>http://tinyurl.com/aj2vk
> >>
> >>And that doesn't even touch on the fact that a lot of the pot being sold
> >>in Canada is imported from Mexico, where violence along the Texas border
> >>continues to escalate.
> >>http://www.cbs13kvtv.com/news/headlines/1652956.html

> >>Wrong.

> >>VERY wrong.

> >>No shit.

> >>Hardly surprising, given your clueless urbanite views about agriculture
> >>in general.

> > where do you live?

> Austin, Texas.
>
> > i grew up on a farm in ohio.

> I am a simple farm girl from
> Quebec, we are esily confused.
> - "cricket" 8/7/2005
>
> Clearly so. Which is it?
>
> > it dosn't get a whole lot
> > more rual then that.

> Did your family grow marijuana, which is the issue at hand?
>
> > and even though i moved to the city i still have a
> > garden where i grow every thing i can for myself.

> You're a few steps ahead of the rank hypocrite Skanky.
>
> > and you would be suprised how many farmers who have hudreds of acres of
> > crops have very little know how about what they are doing and why,

> I would be surprised if you were right. I was born in a farming
> community and many of my family are still in agriculture.
>
> > and even
> > how to to it by hand if they had to just to support their family.
> > it's sad.

> Not as sad as your childhood memories. Did you grow up in Quebec or Ohio?

usual suspect

cricket chirped:
> refer to the previous post where my child hood was in question

Your childhood's never been in question. I'm convinced you're
emotionally stunted and still in your childhood, and you'll likely be in
it for many years to come.
usual suspect

usual suspect wrote:
> cricket chirped:
>
>> refer to the previous post where my child hood was in question

> Your childhood's never been in question. I'm convinced you're
> emotionally stunted and still in your childhood, and you'll likely be in
> it for many years to come.

Just like Skanky.
Scented Nectar

"usual suspect" > wrote in message
. ..

> >>You toke enough weed, Skanky. You don't need sedatives, too.

> > Who's talking about ME

> I am, ****.

Hah. You snipped the stuff below
which showed that we had been