Old 26-03-2005, 01:48 AM
G W Shrub

"Gene" wrote in message

Well in truth, I have never had a "Panhandler" approach me at a
theater. Usually they stand on the exit ramps of highways around here.

I saw one at a parking lot exit with a sign, "Will wrestle for food". No
joke.

GW

Old 27-03-2005, 10:12 PM
cm1

Wake up most Bums are lazy!they also do drugs and drink.As far as the
police go they should turn a blind eye to that.The loser shouldn't be
bothering people!

Old 27-03-2005, 10:12 PM
cm1

Old 27-03-2005, 10:16 PM
cm1

No just some booze or some drugs.That's the kind of trash we are
talking about.

Old 27-03-2005, 10:16 PM
cm1

Old 28-03-2005, 12:47 AM
G W Shrub

"cm1" wrote in message
oups.com...
Wake up most Bums are lazy!they also do drugs and drink.As far as the
police go they should turn a blind eye to that.The loser shouldn't be
bothering people!

How old are you? Does daddy let you play with his computer?

--
GW

Old 31-03-2005, 03:48 PM
cm1

Oh that upset you,I know you love those lazy bums.

Old 31-03-2005, 08:07 PM
G W Shrub

"cm1" wrote in message
ups.com...
Oh that upset you,I know you love those lazy bums.

Lazy, no. I like plump, smooth female bums (fannies to you).

GW

Old 02-04-2005, 06:48 PM
cm1

In short it means being employed.Unlike most of those losers on the
streets bugging people for money they earned!

Old 02-04-2005, 06:56 PM
rpl

cm1 wrote:
In short it means being employed.Unlike most of those losers on the
streets bugging people for money they earned!

So that pretty well loses the entire marketing/advertising department ?
And "cold call" sales, too. Hmmm... might as well throw in
beneficiaries of government grants while you're at it.
Old 02-04-2005, 11:00 PM
Gene

On Sat, 02 Apr 2005 12:56:08 -0500, rpl
wrote:

cm1 wrote:
In short it means being employed.Unlike most of those losers on the
streets bugging people for money they earned!

So that pretty well loses the entire marketing/advertising department ?
And "cold call" sales, too. Hmmm... might as well throw in
beneficiaries of government grants while you're at it.

Incorrect. Those who are on the street (I'm assuming you're
referring to those who are on streetcorners waving those signs) are at
least doing SOMETHING. Instead of dressing like some sleaze and
standing out by the hwy when they could be contributing to the work
force and the tax base.

The "beneficiaries" of Govt grants are making lives better by
independent study of people and not harassing them.

Fire & Ice Peppermint Patootie Diabetic 6 23-12-2009 04:32 AM
Fire Down Below Adam General Cooking 1 06-07-2007 07:52 PM
Ship's Tour Of My Universe To Begin - Call To Arms! Duty Stations! Fire When Ready! Cease Fire Procola! Pt III/III Robert Peffers. Preserving 0 03-04-2007 12:57 PM
Now THAT'S a Fire!! Ray Barbecue 4 01-06-2006 06:23 PM
Cat Set On Fire [email protected] Vegan 1 25-03-2005 09:40 PM