FoodBanter.com

-   Vegan (https://www.foodbanter.com/vegan/)
-   -   GW Cat Set On Fire (https://www.foodbanter.com/vegan/57259-re-gw-re-cat.html)

[email protected] 25-03-2005 09:49 PM

GW Cat Set On Fire

Em wrote:
>I had my hands over my eyes much of The Passion of the Christ
>because I do not like violence. For anyone to say that it was
>hilarious from start to finish, even in jest...

Like the man said Gibson prolly laughed all the way to the bank. And of
course witless neanderthal dorkage like yourself.

You had your hands *over* your eyes?? I would have liked to "witnessed"
that. I bet you left the theatre in your brand new SUV and of course
cursed the homeless and the street people as you passed them by. LOL

[email protected] 25-03-2005 09:49 PM

Gene 25-03-2005 10:14 PM

On 25 Mar 2005 13:49:14 -0800, wrote:

>You had your hands *over* your eyes?? I would have liked to "witnessed"
>that. I bet you left the theatre in your brand new SUV and of course
>cursed the homeless and the street people as you passed them by. LOL

why would homeless scum hang around theaters unless they're trying
to beg money for more booze and illegal drugs.

Usually when I encounter such on the street, I just ignore them, if
they persist, I then kick them in the nuts and say "Get the message?"
Of course, they don't listen, I think it might be due to the pain, but
I really think they just try and act like me and ignore what pearls of
wisdom I give.

Gene 25-03-2005 10:14 PM

[email protected] 25-03-2005 10:27 PM

Gene wrote:

> why would homeless scum hang around theaters unless they're trying
> to beg money for more booze and illegal drugs.

Oh use some commonsense for a change! 1) How do you know they are
homeless people, even so do you know the reasons for their
homelessness? 2)i find it amusing that you which you stereotype all
homeless people as lazy shiftless drug taking and alcohol drinkins
bums. Nothing could be farther from the truth. Says alot about you and
your lack of independent thinking skills.

> Usually when I encounter such on the street, I just ignore them, if
> they persist, I then kick them in the nuts and say "Get the message?"
> Of course, they don't listen...

Of course. That's called assault and you should be in jail. But the
police turning a blind eye to this kind of abuse is part and parcel of
how the system really works here in America. Suffice it to say you
probably are some mindless middleclass right wing racist nutcase white
cracker, with a brand new SUV in the driveway, a wife waiting at home,
and a nice house in the suburbs to go along with your mountain of
credit card debt.

[email protected] 25-03-2005 10:27 PM

Gene 26-03-2005 12:21 AM

On 25 Mar 2005 14:27:39 -0800, wrote:

>Gene wrote:
>
>> why would homeless scum hang around theaters unless they're trying
>> to beg money for more booze and illegal drugs.

>Oh use some commonsense for a change! 1) How do you know they are
>homeless people, even so do you know the reasons for their
>homelessness? 2)i find it amusing that you which you stereotype all
>homeless people as lazy shiftless drug taking and alcohol drinkins
>bums. Nothing could be farther from the truth. Says alot about you and
>your lack of independent thinking skills.

If they were trying to get work, then their supposed to be looking
for work and not begging..

>> Usually when I encounter such on the street, I just ignore them, if
>> they persist, I then kick them in the nuts and say "Get the message?"
>> Of course, they don't listen...

>Of course. That's called assault and you should be in jail. But the
>police turning a blind eye to this kind of abuse is part and parcel of
>how the system really works here in America.

Thank God for freedom! :)

>Suffice it to say you
>probably are some mindless middleclass right wing racist nutcase white
>cracker, with a brand new SUV in the driveway, a wife waiting at home,
>and a nice house in the suburbs to go along with your mountain of
>credit card debt.

Ahem I have 2 SUVs, snowmobiles and ATVs AND I have a nice wife,
life and best of all, I have only $300 on CC debit. But hey, I could
have $250,000 if I wanted to. After all, I am so productive and nicely
paid :)

Gene 26-03-2005 12:21 AM

rpl 26-03-2005 12:31 AM

Gene wrote:
> On 25 Mar 2005 14:27:39 -0800, wrote:
>

>>Gene wrote:
>>

>>>why would homeless scum hang around theaters unless they're trying
>>>to beg money for more booze and illegal drugs.

>>Oh use some commonsense for a change! 1) How do you know they are
>>homeless people, even so do you know the reasons for their
>>homelessness? 2)i find it amusing that you which you stereotype all
>>homeless people as lazy shiftless drug taking and alcohol drinkins
>>bums. Nothing could be farther from the truth. Says alot about you and
>>your lack of independent thinking skills.

> If they were trying to get work, then their supposed to be looking
> for work and not begging..

Probably engaged in such fripperies as trying to get some food or
lodging... how much did you give ?

rpl 26-03-2005 12:31 AM

[email protected] 26-03-2005 12:55 AM

Gene wrote:
> Ahem I have 2 SUVs, snowmobiles and ATVs AND I have a nice wife,
> life and best of all, I have only $300 on CC debit. But hey, I could
> have $250,000 if I wanted to. After all, I am so productive and

nicely
> paid :)

No Gene, hate to burst your bubble, but you're just another dull minded
average American lazy slob, who plays the game and pretends he has a
succesfuly career. But that is not the shocking part, obviously you are
incapable of independent thought. Why do you drive a vehicle that gets
close to 10 mpg? Because it's trendy. Why do you find it conveneint to
disparage the homeless and streetpeople, for imagined insults and
affronts, even though you yourself have attained a measure of success
in your day to day life? Because you are a fraud.

[email protected] 26-03-2005 12:55 AM

Gene 26-03-2005 01:37 AM

On Fri, 25 Mar 2005 19:31:38 -0500, rpl
> wrote:

>Gene wrote:

>>>Oh use some commonsense for a change! 1) How do you know they are
>>>homeless people, even so do you know the reasons for their
>>>homelessness? 2)i find it amusing that you which you stereotype all
>>>homeless people as lazy shiftless drug taking and alcohol drinkins
>>>bums. Nothing could be farther from the truth. Says alot about you and
>>>your lack of independent thinking skills.

>> If they were trying to get work, then their supposed to be looking
>> for work and not begging..

>Probably engaged in such fripperies as trying to get some food or
>lodging... how much did you give ?

Well in truth, I have never had a "Panhandler" approach me at a
theater. Usually they stand on the exit ramps of highways around here.

On rare occasions, I have had them approach and I just ignore
them..However, there's shelters in the area which I DO contribute. I
like to do as the Rockerfellers did, they would give to Organized
charities, not just hand out $20 to all those who asked.

It's called "bunching your hits" and I see it's WAY better then
trusting an individual on the street with cash.

Gene 26-03-2005 01:37 AM

Gene 26-03-2005 01:37 AM

G W Shrub 26-03-2005 01:48 AM

"Gene" > wrote in message

> Well in truth, I have never had a "Panhandler" approach me at a
> theater. Usually they stand on the exit ramps of highways around here.

I saw one at a parking lot exit with a sign, "Will wrestle for food". No
joke.

GW

G W Shrub 26-03-2005 01:48 AM

G W Shrub 26-03-2005 01:48 AM

cm1 27-03-2005 10:12 PM

Wake up most Bums are lazy!they also do drugs and drink.As far as the
police go they should turn a blind eye to that.The loser shouldn't be
bothering people!

cm1 27-03-2005 10:12 PM

cm1 27-03-2005 10:16 PM

No just some booze or some drugs.That's the kind of trash we are
talking about.

cm1 27-03-2005 10:16 PM

G W Shrub 28-03-2005 12:47 AM

"cm1" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> Wake up most Bums are lazy!they also do drugs and drink.As far as the
> police go they should turn a blind eye to that.The loser shouldn't be
> bothering people!

How old are you? Does daddy let you play with his computer?

--
GW

cm1 31-03-2005 03:48 PM

Oh that upset you,I know you love those lazy bums.

G W Shrub 31-03-2005 08:07 PM

"cm1" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> Oh that upset you,I know you love those lazy bums.

Lazy, no. I like plump, smooth female bums (fannies to you).

GW

[email protected] 02-04-2005 01:35 AM

wrote:

> Gene wrote:
> > Ahem I have 2 SUVs, snowmobiles and ATVs AND I have a nice wife,
> > life and best of all, I have only $300 on CC debit. But hey, I

could
> > have $250,000 if I wanted to. After all, I am so productive and

> nicely
> > paid :)

> No Gene, hate to burst your bubble, but you're just another dull

minded
> average American lazy slob, who plays the game and pretends he has a
> succesfuly career. But that is not the shocking part, obviously you

are
> incapable of independent thought. Why do you drive a vehicle that

gets
> close to 10 mpg? Because it's trendy. Why do you find it conveneint

> disparage the homeless and streetpeople, for imagined insults and
> affronts, even though you yourself have attained a measure of success
> in your day to day life? Because you are a fraud.

So what do you mean by productive? We can all figure out what nicely
paid means.

Gene 02-04-2005 02:44 AM

On 1 Apr 2005 16:35:17 -0800, wrote:

wrote:

>So what do you mean by productive? We can all figure out what nicely
>paid means.

My job is to supervise 15-30 workers reworking items arriving from
overseas and make the items acceptable to the general public.

Now you may think "Oh he does nothing but command" I have long
found, to command, you must lead, so before any of them rework one
single item, I look over what has to be done, how to do it quickly and
safely.

In short, I get my hands dirty.

cm1 02-04-2005 06:48 PM

In short it means being employed.Unlike most of those losers on the
streets bugging people for money they earned!

rpl 02-04-2005 06:56 PM

cm1 wrote:
> In short it means being employed.Unlike most of those losers on the
> streets bugging people for money they earned!

So that pretty well loses the entire marketing/advertising department ?
And "cold call" sales, too. Hmmm... might as well throw in
beneficiaries of government grants while you're at it.

Gene 02-04-2005 11:00 PM

On Sat, 02 Apr 2005 12:56:08 -0500, rpl
> wrote:

>cm1 wrote:
>> In short it means being employed.Unlike most of those losers on the
>> streets bugging people for money they earned!
>>

>So that pretty well loses the entire marketing/advertising department ?
> And "cold call" sales, too. Hmmm... might as well throw in
>beneficiaries of government grants while you're at it.

Incorrect. Those who are on the street (I'm assuming you're
referring to those who are on streetcorners waving those signs) are at
least doing SOMETHING. Instead of dressing like some sleaze and
standing out by the hwy when they could be contributing to the work
force and the tax base.

The "beneficiaries" of Govt grants are making lives better by
independent study of people and not harassing them.

rpl 03-04-2005 01:25 AM

Gene wrote:
> On Sat, 02 Apr 2005 12:56:08 -0500, rpl
> > wrote:
>

>>cm1 wrote:
>>
>>>In short it means being employed.Unlike most of those losers on the
>>>streets bugging people for money they earned!
>>>

>>So that pretty well loses the entire marketing/advertising department ?
>> And "cold call" sales, too. Hmmm... might as well throw in
>>beneficiaries of government grants while you're at it.

> Incorrect. Those who are on the street (I'm assuming you're
> referring to those who are on streetcorners waving those signs) are at
> least doing SOMETHING.

Actually I wasn't referring to anybody in particular... you'd have to
ask cm1 what he/she was talking about.

cm1 03-04-2005 08:59 PM

So that pretty well loses the entire marketing/advertising department ?

And "cold call" sales, too. Hmmm... might as well throw in
beneficiaries of government grants while you're at it.
------------------------------------------------------------ Atleast
most of the people that you mentioned are EMPLOYED!It's their job to do
what they do.Unlike the Bums that NEED to get a job!

rpl 03-04-2005 09:25 PM

cm1 wrote:
> So that pretty well loses the entire marketing/advertising department ?
>
> And "cold call" sales, too. Hmmm... might as well throw in
> beneficiaries of government grants while you're at it.
> ------------------------------------------------------------ Atleast
> most of the people that you mentioned are EMPLOYED!
> It's their job to do what they do.
> Unlike the Bums that NEED to get a job!

Yes, they do need to get a job. Showing up for the interview
half-starved doesn't help.

I tend to have more time for the guy standing on the street corner
trying to get enough for a sandwich than the asshole company that calls
in the middle of dinner even though I've told them several times I'm not
interested and not to call me again... how 'bout you?, you honour the
piles of spam in your inbox?

Do you like calling tech-support for a product you've purchased and get
a professional idiot who's job is to tell you in no small way "we've got
your money, you're screwed, **** off" ?

Some of those bums are there because they have too much honour to wreck
society the way legalized scammers do.

Some of those bums are there because you've decided to purchase crap at
Wal-Mart made by third-world child labour working for pennies a day
instead of supporting local products.

rpl 03-04-2005 09:25 PM

Gene 04-04-2005 12:11 AM

On Sun, 03 Apr 2005 16:25:07 -0400, rpl
> wrote:

>cm1 wrote:
>> So that pretty well loses the entire marketing/advertising department ?
>>
>> And "cold call" sales, too. Hmmm... might as well throw in
>> beneficiaries of government grants while you're at it.
>> ------------------------------------------------------------ Atleast
>> most of the people that you mentioned are EMPLOYED!
>> It's their job to do what they do.
>> Unlike the Bums that NEED to get a job!
>>

>Yes, they do need to get a job. Showing up for the interview
>half-starved doesn't help.

Food Banks give out free food (I give $100 every 2 weeks, you can
buy alot of excess stock)

>I tend to have more time for the guy standing on the street corner
>trying to get enough for a sandwich than the asshole company that calls
>in the middle of dinner even though I've told them several times I'm not
>interested and not to call me again... how 'bout you?, you honour the
>piles of spam in your inbox?

You can block numbers.

>Do you like calling tech-support for a product you've purchased and get
>a professional idiot who's job is to tell you in no small way "we've got
>your money, you're screwed, **** off" ?

I keep receipts. I get a refund..Is very simple.

>Some of those bums are there because they have too much honour to wreck
>society the way legalized scammers do.

Honor? No they have none. They're the scammers "Will work for food"
That's a load of BS.

>Some of those bums are there because you've decided to purchase crap at
>Wal-Mart made by third-world child labour working for pennies a day
>instead of supporting local products.

Hate to say this, but those "Local Retailers" get their stuff from
the same people.

The only thing is, WM can buy in such volume, they have a bigger
advantage.

[email protected] 05-04-2005 12:39 AM

rpl wrote:

> Do you like calling tech-support for a product you've purchased and

get
> a professional idiot who's job is to tell you in no small way "we've

got
> your money, you're screwed, **** off" ?
>
> Some of those bums are there because they have too much honour to

wreck
> society the way legalized scammers do.
>
> Some of those bums are there because you've decided to purchase crap

at
> Wal-Mart made by third-world child labour working for pennies a day
> instead of supporting local products.

i would have to say i agree. America is full of lazy small-minded
NIMBYist trash, whose only job is to make life as miserable as they can
for those that happen to fall below some arbitrary measure of income
and upward mobility. They often prefer to close their eyes and call
this a form of "success" in fact often that is the only thing they are
capable of.

[email protected] 05-04-2005 12:39 AM

cm1 05-04-2005 03:36 AM

Most Bums are there of their own free will.If they are half starved
that's their own fualt.I don't open spam so I don't care!Nor do I
answer phone sales people.Most of them spend any money they get on
booze or drugs.They are not out their looking for food.Also a temp
don't care as long as you have a pulse they will hire you!