usual suspect

Default Best Juicer????????????

zilla235 wrote:
> I was looking into getting a new juicer and was interested in the
> Green Star/Power series. I need some guidance and direction. Please
> help.

It depends what you want to juice. Get a Green Star if you'll ever want
to make grain-grass juices.

If you want fruits and veggies, I strongly recommend the Champion. Mine
is over 20 years-old and still runs strong. Cleaning can be a hassle
(especially if you juice some stringy celery), but it's not that bad.
It's pretty versatile, too: I use mine for making frozen desserts, nut
butters, etc.
Jerry Story

Here is some information about juicers.
http://www.mercola.com/article/juicer_comp.htm

Michael Balarama

"Jerry Story" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> Here is some information about juicers.
> http://www.mercola.com/article/juicer_comp.htm

he does not mention ease in cleaning or
how much cutting you have to do to make the veggie Juiceable
I gave away my high priced juicer -Acme juicer and have a $60 Mr. Juiceman
JR. from target with a big mouth to put carrots in..been working great for
the last year .
Michael

Jerry Story

He mentions ease of cleaning near the bottom.

Jerry Story

He mentions ease of cleaning, second last item.

usual suspect

Michael Balarama wrote:
> he does not mention ease in cleaning or
> how much cutting you have to do to make the veggie Juiceable
> I gave away my high priced juicer -Acme juicer and have a $60 Mr. Juiceman
> JR. from target with a big mouth to put carrots in..been working great for
> the last year .

That's your second one, right? How long did the first one last?
Michael Balarama

"usual suspect" > wrote in message
> Michael Balarama wrote:
> > he does not mention ease in cleaning or
> > how much cutting you have to do to make the veggie Juiceable
> > I gave away my high priced juicer -Acme juicer and have a $60 Mr.

Juiceman
> > JR. from target with a big mouth to put carrots in..been working great

for
> > the last year .

> That's your second one, right? How long did the first one last?

bought an oster juicer in LA -lasted about 10 years-
the new model has a much smaller mouth to stick stuff in...
so I bought the Juiceman Jr at target...
I am living in Dallas-
pretty nice...
Michael

usual suspect

Michael Balarama wrote:
> bought an oster juicer in LA -lasted about 10 years-

Half as long as my Champion's lasted so far.

> the new model has a much smaller mouth to stick stuff in...

Perfect for anorexics.

> so I bought the Juiceman Jr at target...

We have discontinued the Juiceman II Juicer after selling it for
many years. When The Juiceman Juicer was first sold, Jay, "the
Juiceman" oversaw the juicer, and its high quality. Later, the
Salton Company "bought out" Jay, and they have been
manufacturing the juicer. In our opinion, we have seen the
quality decrease and problems with the juicer increase. In the
meantime, there have been new juicers that have entered the
market, that offer a longer warranty, lower price, and equal or
greater performance...
http://www.discountjuicers.com/juiceman2.html

> I am living in Dallas-
> pretty nice...

Hope the move went smoothly. You going to any Rangers (or Astros) games
this summer?

Which Juicer? Mike R General 0 01-11-2005 09:36 PM
Best Juicer Under $150 Matt General Cooking 2 03-05-2005 02:33 PM
Best Juicer???????????? zilla235 Vegan 2 26-01-2005 05:51 PM
Best juicer ? DXer Vegan 2 12-12-2004 01:26 PM
Best Juicer MIKE General Cooking 3 11-11-2003 08:19 AM