DXer

Default Best juicer ?

I would like opinions on what is the best juicer.
Obviously one that does the best job of juicing, but also ease of use and ease
of cleaning.

Thank You
Craig
Beach Runner

The Green star is the best at leafy juicing, but has many parts and is
difficult to clean. The Champion doesn't do leafy greens well, but is
easy to clean and dishwasher safe. Don't underestimate leafy greens,
collards for example are a great source of calcium and minerals while
low in sugar.

DXer wrote:
> I would like opinions on what is the best juicer.
> Obviously one that does the best job of juicing, but also ease of use and ease
> of cleaning.
>
> Thank You
> Craig

usual suspect

DXer wrote:
> I would like opinions on what is the best juicer.
> Obviously one that does the best job of juicing, but also ease of use and ease
> of cleaning.

My Champion Juicer is over 20 years old. It's been used regularly and
has never had any problems. Using it's a snap: turn it on, feed your
produce into the feeder, and the juice comes out the bottom while the
pulp is ejected out the end (you can catch the pulp in a bowl for
composting or for recipes where it's okay, or next to your sink so it
all goes into the disposal). Cleaning it is fairly easy and
straightforward: twist off the feeder and disassemble it, remove the blade.

Which Juicer? Mike R General 0 01-11-2005 09:36 PM
Best Juicer Under $150 Matt General Cooking 2 03-05-2005 02:33 PM
Best Juicer???????????? zilla235 Vegan 2 26-01-2005 05:51 PM
Best Juicer???????????? usual suspect Vegan 7 26-01-2005 01:19 AM
Best Juicer MIKE General Cooking 3 11-11-2003 08:19 AM