zilla235

Default Best Juicer????????????

I was looking into getting a new juicer and was interested in the
Green Star/Power series. I need some guidance and direction. Please
help.

Thanks,
Danny
Michael Balarama

"usual suspect" > wrote in message
> Michael Balarama wrote:
> > bought an oster juicer in LA -lasted about 10 years-

> Half as long as my Champion's lasted so far.
>
> > the new model has a much smaller mouth to stick stuff in...

> Perfect for anorexics.
>
> > so I bought the Juiceman Jr at target...

> We have discontinued the Juiceman II Juicer after selling it for
> many years. When The Juiceman Juicer was first sold, Jay, "the
> Juiceman" oversaw the juicer, and its high quality. Later, the
> Salton Company "bought out" Jay, and they have been
> manufacturing the juicer. In our opinion, we have seen the
> quality decrease and problems with the juicer increase. In the
> meantime, there have been new juicers that have entered the
> market, that offer a longer warranty, lower price, and equal or
> greater performance...
> http://www.discountjuicers.com/juiceman2.html
>
> > I am living in Dallas-
> > pretty nice...

> Hope the move went smoothly. You going to any Rangers (or Astros) games
> this summer?

when they play the yankees- live by white rock lake-very beautiful-swans,
ducks-My family likes Dallas-moved to Dallas from LA about 20 years ago
then Houston..Live about one mile from Kalachanjis-my old best friend runs
it..
we go there once a week or so...
let me know if you get to Big D.. I make about 2 pints of carrot /celery
juice everyday for myself and one pint for my wife..
Michael

usual suspect

Michael Balarama wrote:
>>>I am living in Dallas-
>>>pretty nice...

>>Hope the move went smoothly. You going to any Rangers (or Astros) games
>>this summer?

> when they play the yankees- live by white rock lake-very beautiful-swans,
> ducks-

I've run there a few times. I have friends just on the other side of 75
(SMU area).

> My family likes Dallas-moved to Dallas from LA about 20 years ago
> then Houston..Live about one mile from Kalachanjis-my old best friend runs
> it..
> we go there once a week or so...
> let me know if you get to Big D..

I was up there a couple weeks ago for work, stayed over the weekend, and
flew out of and back into DFW. Didn't know if you were already moved in
yet or if you were still in Houston.

> I make about 2 pints of carrot /celery
> juice everyday for myself and one pint for my wife..

You guys turning orange from all the beta carotene yet?

Which Juicer? Mike R General 0 01-11-2005 10:36 PM
Best Juicer Under $150 Matt General Cooking 2 03-05-2005 02:33 PM
Best Juicer???????????? usual suspect Vegan 7 26-01-2005 02:19 AM
Best juicer ? DXer Vegan 2 12-12-2004 02:26 PM
Best Juicer MIKE General Cooking 3 11-11-2003 09:19 AM