Old 16-01-2005, 08:52 PM
Rudy Canoza

Default query for the leaky Canadian homo

By now you've seen the pathetic bleatings of the stupid
Brit homo "John Jones", ****ing and moaning about
postings to alt.philosophy. Those postings occur
because ****wit (David Harrison) began posting to
alt.philosophy. In consequence, I have replied to him
in alt.philosophy.

The action of replying to alt.philosophy was mine. The
outcome is that "John Jones", drunken Brit homo, is
unhappy about it. Does ****wit share in the
responsibility for "John Jones", leaky Brit homo, being
unhappy?

Of course he does. I personally think ****wit had no
valid reason for "animal rights"-related stuff to
alt.philosophy, given that it was purely trolling, but
post it there he did. He has initiated a process that
has led to the querulous faggot "John Jones" being
unhappy. OF COURSE he shares in the responsibility for it.

Old 16-01-2005, 09:16 PM
formerly known as 'cat arranger'

JJ is a stupid Welsh homo. There is no need to insult
people on this ng.

ink.net...
:

Old 16-01-2005, 10:31 PM
Rudy Canoza

formerly known as 'cat arranger' wrote:

JJ is a stupid Welsh homo. There is no need to insult
people on this ng.

My apologies. "Jones", of course; I forgot about that
being Welsh.

Old 17-01-2005, 12:46 AM

On Sun, 16 Jan 2005 20:52:05 GMT, the Gonad wrote:

By now you've seen the pathetic bleatings of the stupid
Brit homo "John Jones", ****ing and moaning about
postings to alt.philosophy. Those postings occur
because ****wit (David Harrison) began posting to
alt.philosophy. In consequence, I have replied to him
in alt.philosophy.

The action of replying to alt.philosophy was mine.

Ooh Gonad...you didn't...oh no...you're doing it again
....what the hell's wrong with you boy?

The
outcome is that "John Jones", drunken Brit homo, is
unhappy about it. Does ****wit share in the
responsibility for "John Jones", leaky Brit homo, being
unhappy?

No. It's entirely your fault. What happened anyway?
Did he actually believe your garbage about life not
being a benefit or something?

Of course he does. I personally think ****wit had no
valid reason for "animal rights"-related stuff to
alt.philosophy, given that it was purely trolling, but
post it there he did.

That was in case anyone wanted to give a philosophic
view of your idiocy Mr Gonad. Don't try to think about it,
or you will just develop an aching between your ears.

He has initiated a process that
has led to the querulous faggot "John Jones" being
unhappy. OF COURSE he shares in the responsibility for it.

Well John Jones, if my positing has in some way caused
you unhappiness then I'm sorry that it has, but can't realy
feel any guilt for it, given the freakshow environment that
news groups are and we willingly participate in them. On a
more positive note: the Gonad here is one of the most
childish and dishonest people you will ever meet. Have fun
with the stupid clown. What do you have to lose? It's really
quite amusing some of the stupid things he does, and the
stupid lies that he tells are sometimes hilarious. I can honestly
say that I've laughed at the stupidity of the Gonad more than
any other single thing in my life. Thanks for the years of hilarity
via stupidity Mr Gonad.
Old 17-01-2005, 12:59 AM
Steve

I read alt.food.vegan to read about vegan recipies and nutrition.

The kind of content in the post below is not a good use of my time.

I am setting my filters to ignore threads from you. Not personal, but
it doesn't look like you are posting interesting content.

Have a good weekend.

Bye.

Steve

--

Steve

Be A Healthy Vegan Or Vegetarian
http://www.geocities.com/beforewisdo...ealthyVeg.html

Steve's Home Page
http://www.geocities.com/beforewisdom/

"The great American thought trap: It is not real
unless it can be seen on television or bought in a
shopping mall"

Old 17-01-2005, 09:57 AM
misanthrope

wrote in message
Well John Jones, if my positing has in some way caused
you unhappiness then I'm sorry that it has, but can't realy
feel any guilt for it, given the freakshow environment that
news groups are and we willingly participate in them.

sadly this is true. the only way to avoid this sort of sewage is to
subscribe to a moderated listing, but then it's very rare that the normally
anally retentive members of such a listing would deign to reply to us mere
mortals in pursuit of illumination. the only thing we can do is to quietly
ignore these infestations with their pointless and idiotic back-biting, and
perhaps feel a little compassion for the perpetrators who must lead very sad
lives if such as this is the only way to alleviate their feelings of
inadequacy.

Old 17-01-2005, 10:38 AM
John Jones

****

Old 17-01-2005, 10:38 AM
John Jones

**** off ******

Old 17-01-2005, 10:40 AM
John Jones

Your father was a good **** but the haemerrhoids got in the way

Old 17-01-2005, 10:41 AM
John Jones

**** off from altphilosophy you tosser

Old 17-01-2005, 10:42 AM
John Jones

Your mothers crack was too big to do anything worthwhile with

Old 17-01-2005, 04:33 PM
misanthrope

"John Jones" wrote in message
oups.com...
**** off from altphilosophy you tosser

so it's a case of if you can't beat 'em then join 'em eh? not for me jj.

Old 17-01-2005, 06:25 PM
[email protected]

On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 09:57:57 GMT, "misanthrope" wrote:

wrote in message
.. .
Well John Jones, if my positing has in some way caused
you unhappiness then I'm sorry that it has, but can't realy
feel any guilt for it, given the freakshow environment that
news groups are and we willingly participate in them.

sadly this is true. the only way to avoid this sort of sewage is to
subscribe to a moderated listing, but then it's very rare that the normally
anally retentive members of such a listing would deign to reply to us mere
mortals in pursuit of illumination.

I try to avoid moderated groups, but believe how things go is greatly
determined by who is moderating. As for replies from the group after
you get in there, I guess it depends on the participants. But in all the
groups I've seen so far there is always an asshole or two, to varying
degrees. I hoped the philosophy group might be different, but Jones
seems pretty much an asshole. Maybe not. Maybe the subject of
whether or not life is a benefit doesn't apply to philosophy, but I feel
that it does. Really almost everything does, and that as much as any
imo.

the only thing we can do is to quietly
ignore these infestations with their pointless and idiotic back-biting,

You could take more than one approach...in fact you're taking
a different one now. I will say though that in all the times I've seen
people complain about what was posted in their chosen groups,
I have rarely if ever seen such a person have anything of value
to say.

and
perhaps feel a little compassion for the perpetrators who must lead very sad
lives if such as this is the only way to alleviate their feelings of
inadequacy.

I guess that varies from person to person too. It makes me wonder
why people do things as much as anything. Especially why do people
lie? There must always be a reason. The Gonad lies about my beliefs,
and feels that his lies are "needed". But why? Why would a person
feel that lies about what I believe, are needed by anyone? What I do
believe is that some farm animals benefit from farming, and that some
do not. That is what it's all about. The Gonad is very much opposed
to people giving such facts consideration, to the point of feeling that
lying about my beliefs is "needed", and of insisting that life has never
been a benefit for anything. But why???