Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.revenge,alt.religion.christianity,alt.homesexuality

Default How To Fillet A Homo

Catch the homo using means that gives the least harm. Hog tie legs and
arms, slit throat then hand to bleed from a tall tree. Once bled, gut
the homo. Take a sharp knife and spit along the belly. Remove all
innards and hose out the area. Now you are ready to skin the homo. Use
a sharp knife and slowly peel away the skin. Reserve for frying or
making slippers. Now pare off the fat and set that aside. You can make
really nice soap from human fat, just ask the Nazis. Cut the meat into
useable pieces using a fillet knife. It helps get around those pesky
bones.

pathetic really
Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.revenge,alt.religion.christianity,alt.homesexuality

"Sheldon" > wrote in message
> Catch the homo using means that gives the least harm. Hog tie legs and
> arms, slit throat then hand to bleed from a tall tree. Once bled, gut
> the homo. Take a sharp knife and spit along the belly. Remove all
> innards and hose out the area. Now you are ready to skin the homo. Use
> a sharp knife and slowly peel away the skin. Reserve for frying or
> making slippers. Now pare off the fat and set that aside. You can make
> really nice soap from human fat, just ask the Nazis. Cut the meat into
> useable pieces using a fillet knife. It helps get around those pesky
> bones.
>
> pathetic really

You do realise, don't you, that once you have slaughtered all the homos
civilisation may well crash, or at least become intolerably brutish.

Regards Josh

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.revenge,alt.religion.christianity,alt.homesexuality
Rod Rod is offline

Sheldon wrote:
> Catch the homo using means that gives the least harm. Hog tie legs and
> arms, slit throat then hand to bleed from a tall tree. Once bled, gut
> the homo. Take a sharp knife and spit along the belly. Remove all
> innards and hose out the area. Now you are ready to skin the homo. Use
> a sharp knife and slowly peel away the skin. Reserve for frying or
> making slippers. Now pare off the fat and set that aside. You can make
> really nice soap from human fat, just ask the Nazis. Cut the meat into
> useable pieces using a fillet knife. It helps get around those pesky
> bones.
>
> pathetic really

What makes you think that murder is more tolerable than
*** sex or stealing a loaf of bread ? Murder is no less
unnatural.......

--
http://24.116.1.130/kc0oeb/
Mirror @ http://72.24.149.98

Matthew 5:43-45a

"Ye have heard that it hath been said,
Thou shalt love thy neighbor, and hate
thine enemy."

"But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them
that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and
pray for them which despitefully use you, and
persecute you; That ye may be the children of your
Father which is in heaven"
Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.revenge,alt.religion.christianity,alt.homesexuality

Rod wrote:

> Sheldon wrote:
>
>> Catch the homo using means that gives the least harm. Hog tie legs
>> and arms, slit throat then hand to bleed from a tall tree. Once bled,
>> gut the homo. Take a sharp knife and spit along the belly. Remove
>> all innards and hose out the area. Now you are ready to skin the
>> homo. Use a sharp knife and slowly peel away the skin. Reserve for
>> frying or making slippers. Now pare off the fat and set that aside.
>> You can make really nice soap from human fat, just ask the Nazis. Cut
>> the meat into useable pieces using a fillet knife. It helps get
>> around those pesky bones.
>>
>> pathetic really

> What makes you think that murder is more tolerable than
> *** sex or stealing a loaf of bread ? Murder is no less
> unnatural.......

Murder is the natural way to deal with PITAs that really **** you off.
While I wouldn't steal a loaf of bread, catching and killing is part of
the normal process.

pathetic really
Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.revenge,alt.religion.christianity

Rod wrote:

> Sheldon wrote:
>> Catch the homo using means that gives the least harm. Hog tie legs and
>> arms, slit throat then hand to bleed from a tall tree. Once bled, gut the
>> homo. Take a sharp knife and spit along the belly. Remove all innards
>> and hose out the area. Now you are ready to skin the homo. Use a sharp
>> knife and slowly peel away the skin. Reserve for frying or making
>> slippers. Now pare off the fat and set that aside. You can make really
>> nice soap from human fat, just ask the Nazis. Cut the meat into useable
>> pieces using a fillet knife. It helps get around those pesky bones.
>>
>> pathetic really

> What makes you think that murder is more tolerable than
> *** sex or stealing a loaf of bread ? Murder is no less
> unnatural.......

Here's the deal: rec.food.cooking has a troll-in-residence named Sheldon.
This latest poster isn't him. Instead, it's a pathetic (really) little
attention whore who used to post under the pseudonym "~patches~". After
making a dramatic announcement on April 11 that she was leaving Usenet
forever, she's back, and using a variety of pseudonyms. (The true attention
whores never can stay gone, can they?)

She feels that the "real" Sheldon (and others in RFC) treated her badly, so
she's cross-posting a bunch of inflammatory items like the passage quoted
above, thinking that she's "getting back" at all her tormentors. She
believes that by cross-posting like she did, she can drag alt.revenge,
alt.religion.christianity, and alt.homesexuality into a flamewar which she
expects to get cross-posted to rec.food.cooking. And by God, that'll sure
teach US a lesson or two.

Logical? Effective? In touch with reality? No, none of those things, but
that's just the way she thinks. It took her just over two weeks to come up
with this scheme; evaluate her mental prowess from that if you will.

I'm sure we can expect "Sheldon" to continue to post her little nuggets in
all these forums; it would probably be best to ignore them as the
monkey-feces-throwing that they are. On behalf of rec.food.cooking, I
apologize for the fact that our little drama queen dragged alt.revenge,
alt.religion.christianity, and alt.homesexuality into her personal theatre.

BTW, I'm unfamiliar with the term "homesexuality," and the newsgroup that
~patches~ cited doesn't exist on my news server. Does it refer to people who
choose to have sex at home? Or is it some kind of home-husbandry thing? I
wasn't even aware that homes *had* any kind of sexuality. Businesses, do,
of course: What would a business be without a male room? ;-)

Bob

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.revenge,alt.religion.christianity

Bob Terwilliger wrote:

> Here's the deal: rec.food.cooking has a troll-in-residence named Sheldon.
> This latest poster isn't him. Instead, it's a pathetic (really) little
> attention whore who used to post under the pseudonym "~patches~". After
> making a dramatic announcement on April 11 that she was leaving Usenet
> forever, she's back, and using a variety of pseudonyms. (The true attention
> whores never can stay gone, can they?)

Cooking newsgroups have disgruntled trolls?

Gary Eickmeier
Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.revenge,alt.religion.christianity

No, usually our trolls are gruntled...
Biff