Jack Blake

Default Vegan buttery-spread recipe wanted, please post

Hi, if anybody has a recipe for making your own Soy Garden or Earth
Balance buttery spread, would you kindly post it, along with taste
comments? Thanks.
Momzilla

"Jack Blake" > wrote in message
om...
> Hi, if anybody has a recipe for making your own Soy Garden or Earth
> Balance buttery spread, would you kindly post it, along with taste
> comments? Thanks.

I thought your request was futile but I googled up two recipes. The second
one looks best.
Post your results if you give them a try.
-nancy-
http://www.recipezaar.com/recipe/getrecipe.zsp?id=64260

http://www.vegsource.com/talk/soy/messages/12708.html