Momzilla

Default mouse salad

on a bed of lettuce place 1 chilled pear half. Use narrow end as mouse face
and two raisins for eyes. Insert two blanched almond slices as ears and a
pimento bit for nose. Make the tail with a scoop of tofu cottage cheese
(recipe
link)http://www.recipesource.com/special-...0/rec0037.html

-nancy-

usual suspect

Momzilla wrote:

So do you roast, fry, boil, grill the mouse, or what?

<...>
usual suspect

Momzilla wrote:

So do you roast, fry, boil, grill the mouse, or what?

<...>
rick etter

"usual suspect" > wrote in message
> Momzilla wrote:
>
> So do you roast, fry, boil, grill the mouse, or what?

==================
Isn't this great? Subconsciously they even have to make their food look
like meat, and ones that aren't typically eaten. Makes you wonder about the
'rocket' salad and what she's subconsciously eating there, eh?

> <...>

rick etter

"usual suspect" > wrote in message
> Momzilla wrote:
>
> So do you roast, fry, boil, grill the mouse, or what?

==================
Isn't this great? Subconsciously they even have to make their food look
like meat, and ones that aren't typically eaten. Makes you wonder about the
'rocket' salad and what she's subconsciously eating there, eh?

> <...>

Scented Nectar

> Isn't this great? Subconsciously they even have to make their food
look
> like meat, and ones that aren't typically eaten. Makes you wonder

about the
> 'rocket' salad and what she's subconsciously eating there, eh?

Sometimes a rocket is just a rocket. What were
YOU thinking?

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

rick etter

"Scented Nectar" > wrote in message
>> Isn't this great? Subconsciously they even have to make their food

> look
>> like meat, and ones that aren't typically eaten. Makes you wonder

> about the
>> 'rocket' salad and what she's subconsciously eating there, eh?

> Sometimes a rocket is just a rocket. What were
> YOU thinking?

=====================
And sometimes the ignorant just remain ignorant, right fool?

> --
> SN
> http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/
> A huge directory listing over 700 veg recipe sites.
> Has a fun 'Jump to a Randon Link' button.
> Irony, ignorance, and hypocrisy run amok.

rick etter

=====================
And sometimes the ignorant just remain ignorant, right fool?

> --
> SN
> http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/
> A huge directory listing over 700 veg recipe sites.
> Has a fun 'Jump to a Randon Link' button.
> Irony, ignorance, and hypocrisy run amok.

usual suspect

rick etter wrote:
>>So do you roast, fry, boil, grill the mouse, or what?

> ==================
> Isn't this great? Subconsciously they even have to make their food look
> like meat, and ones that aren't typically eaten. Makes you wonder about the
> 'rocket' salad and what she's subconsciously eating there, eh?

Yep. Just another frustrated housewife playing with food.
usual suspect

rick etter wrote:
>>So do you roast, fry, boil, grill the mouse, or what?

> ==================
> Isn't this great? Subconsciously they even have to make their food look
> like meat, and ones that aren't typically eaten. Makes you wonder about the
> 'rocket' salad and what she's subconsciously eating there, eh?

Yep. Just another frustrated housewife playing with food.

Scented Nectar

"rick etter" > wrote in message
ink.net...

> "usual suspect" > wrote in message
> > Momzilla wrote:
> >
> > So do you roast, fry, boil, grill the mouse, or what?

> ==================
> Isn't this great? Subconsciously they even have to make their food

look
> like meat, and ones that aren't typically eaten. Makes you wonder

about the
> 'rocket' salad and what she's subconsciously eating there, eh?

If a mouse is not typically eaten as meat
then why would you think she's trying to
make her food look like meat?

Leave it to you and usual to pick on a
person nice enough to post and share
a recipe online. What are you trying to
do, scare people away?

You should let the meat industry
lobbyists know what you do here.
They'd probably pay you money,
spring for your internet, and give
you free meat.

Scented Nectar

"rick etter" > wrote in message
ink.net...

> "usual suspect" > wrote in message
> > Momzilla wrote:
> >
> > So do you roast, fry, boil, grill the mouse, or what?

> ==================
> Isn't this great? Subconsciously they even have to make their food

look
> like meat, and ones that aren't typically eaten. Makes you wonder

about the
> 'rocket' salad and what she's subconsciously eating there, eh?

If a mouse is not typically eaten as meat
then why would you think she's trying to
make her food look like meat?

Leave it to you and usual to pick on a
person nice enough to post and share
a recipe online. What are you trying to
do, scare people away?

You should let the meat industry
lobbyists know what you do here.
They'd probably pay you money,
spring for your internet, and give
you free meat.

usual suspect

Scented Nectar wrote:
>>>So do you roast, fry, boil, grill the mouse, or what?

>>==================
>>Isn't this great? Subconsciously they even have to make their food
>>look like meat, and ones that aren't typically eaten. Makes you wonder
>>about the rocket' salad and what she's subconsciously eating there, eh?

> If a mouse is not typically eaten as meat
> then why would you think she's trying to
> make her food look like meat?

Why do you eat Yves soy fake sausage and other stuff that looks, tastes,
feels, and smells like meat?

<...>
usual suspect

Scented Nectar wrote:
>>>So do you roast, fry, boil, grill the mouse, or what?

>>==================
>>Isn't this great? Subconsciously they even have to make their food
>>look like meat, and ones that aren't typically eaten. Makes you wonder
>>about the rocket' salad and what she's subconsciously eating there, eh?

> If a mouse is not typically eaten as meat
> then why would you think she's trying to
> make her food look like meat?

Why do you eat Yves soy fake sausage and other stuff that looks, tastes,
feels, and smells like meat?

<...>
Scented Nectar

> >>==================
> >>Isn't this great? Subconsciously they even have to make their food
> >>look like meat, and ones that aren't typically eaten. Makes you

wonder
> >>about the rocket' salad and what she's subconsciously eating there,

eh?

> > If a mouse is not typically eaten as meat
> > then why would you think she's trying to
> > make her food look like meat?

> Why do you eat Yves soy fake sausage and other stuff that looks,

tastes,
> feels, and smells like meat?

Even though you ask with malice, I'll answer
you nicely. I'm in a generous mood today!

I was raised as a heavy meateater, and
enjoyed the tastes and textures as long
as I didn't think too hard on what it was
made from. Now that I don't want to have
meat, it's great that I can still have some
of the old flavours/textures I used to like.

There's lots of recipes you can make
without meat substitutes, but with them
there's simply more. Nothing wrong
with that. And you'll not find anyone
forcing them on people who find the
similarity repulsive.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/
Has a fun 'Jump to a Randon Link' button.

Scented Nectar

> >>==================
> >>Isn't this great? Subconsciously they even have to make their food
> >>look like meat, and ones that aren't typically eaten. Makes you

wonder
> >>about the rocket' salad and what she's subconsciously eating there,

eh?

> > If a mouse is not typically eaten as meat
> > then why would you think she's trying to
> > make her food look like meat?

> Why do you eat Yves soy fake sausage and other stuff that looks,

tastes,
> feels, and smells like meat?

Even though you ask with malice, I'll answer
you nicely. I'm in a generous mood today!

I was raised as a heavy meateater, and
enjoyed the tastes and textures as long
as I didn't think too hard on what it was
made from. Now that I don't want to have
meat, it's great that I can still have some
of the old flavours/textures I used to like.

There's lots of recipes you can make
without meat substitutes, but with them
there's simply more. Nothing wrong
with that. And you'll not find anyone
forcing them on people who find the
similarity repulsive.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/
Has a fun 'Jump to a Randon Link' button.

rick etter

"Scented Nectar" > wrote in message

> wonder

> eh?
>> >
>> > If a mouse is not typically eaten as meat
>> > then why would you think she's trying to
>> > make her food look like meat?

>> Why do you eat Yves soy fake sausage and other stuff that looks,

> tastes,
>> feels, and smells like meat?

> Even though you ask with malice, I'll answer
> you nicely. I'm in a generous mood today!
>
> I was raised as a heavy meateater, and
> enjoyed the tastes and textures as long
> as I didn't think too hard on what it was
> made from.

==================
Yet you have no trouble eating stuff that causes far more animals to die.
What a hoot! You've been shown how your soy isn't 1:1, and you've been
shown how crop farming causes massive amounts of animal death and suffering.
But then, as long as you have your simple rule for your simple mind, you're
ok with all the blood on your hands, right killer?

Now that I don't want to have
> meat, it's great that I can still have some
> of the old flavours/textures I used to like.
> There's lots of recipes you can make
> without meat substitutes, but with them
> there's simply more. Nothing wrong
> with that. And you'll not find anyone
> forcing them on people who find the
> similarity repulsive.
>

> --
> SN
> http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/
> A huge directory listing over 700 veg recipe sites.
> Has a fun 'Jump to a Randon Link' button.
> Irony, ignorance and hypocrisy on display.

rick etter

==================
Yet you have no trouble eating stuff that causes far more animals to die.
What a hoot! You've been shown how your soy isn't 1:1, and you've been
shown how crop farming causes massive amounts of animal death and suffering.
But then, as long as you have your simple rule for your simple mind, you're
ok with all the blood on your hands, right killer?

Now that I don't want to have
> meat, it's great that I can still have some
> of the old flavours/textures I used to like.
> There's lots of recipes you can make
> without meat substitutes, but with them
> there's simply more. Nothing wrong
> with that. And you'll not find anyone
> forcing them on people who find the
> similarity repulsive.
>

> --
> SN
> http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/
> A huge directory listing over 700 veg recipe sites.
> Has a fun 'Jump to a Randon Link' button.
> Irony, ignorance and hypocrisy on display.

usual suspect

Scented Nectar wrote:

> wonder

> eh?
>
>>>If a mouse is not typically eaten as meat
>>>then why would you think she's trying to
>>>make her food look like meat?

>>Why do you eat Yves soy fake sausage and other stuff that looks,
>>tastes, feels, and smells like meat?

> Even though you ask with malice,

No, just out of curiosity since you've said some negative things about
meat.

> I'll answer you nicely. I'm in a generous mood today!

Finally off the rag?

> I was raised as a heavy meateater, and
> enjoyed the tastes and textures as long
> as I didn't think too hard on what it was
> made from. Now that I don't want to have
> meat, it's great that I can still have some
> of the old flavours/textures I used to like.

I knew it. Just as I said back on the 6th:
That's what's always been strange about vegans to me: they whine
and bitch about "icky" flesh but still long for the taste of
meat substitutes like Tofurkey and Yves products. It's
hypocritical. If you really object to eating dead flesh, eat
some beans instead of fake dead flesh or stop nagging others
about the flavor of "rotting" flesh.

> There's lots of recipes you can make
> without meat substitutes,

Or *with* them. Try my kick ass meatless balls (not sure why I can find
Nikitta's repost but not my original):
http://tinyurl.com/3jstv

PS to that recipe: you can leave out the garbanzo flour and/or add some
yeast extract (Marmite, Vegemite, etc.) they'll taste "better."

> but with them
> there's simply more. Nothing wrong
> with that. And you'll not find anyone
> forcing them on people who find the
> similarity repulsive.

Those products, contrary to your claims about feed:meat ratios, are not
1:1. They're very, very far from it. Your math needs a lot of work, dear.
usual suspect

Scented Nectar wrote:

> wonder

> eh?
>
>>>If a mouse is not typically eaten as meat
>>>then why would you think she's trying to
>>>make her food look like meat?

>>Why do you eat Yves soy fake sausage and other stuff that looks,
>>tastes, feels, and smells like meat?

> Even though you ask with malice,

No, just out of curiosity since you've said some negative things about
meat.

> I'll answer you nicely. I'm in a generous mood today!

Finally off the rag?

> I was raised as a heavy meateater, and
> enjoyed the tastes and textures as long
> as I didn't think too hard on what it was
> made from. Now that I don't want to have
> meat, it's great that I can still have some
> of the old flavours/textures I used to like.

I knew it. Just as I said back on the 6th:
That's what's always been strange about vegans to me: they whine
and bitch about "icky" flesh but still long for the taste of
meat substitutes like Tofurkey and Yves products. It's
hypocritical. If you really object to eating dead flesh, eat
some beans instead of fake dead flesh or stop nagging others
about the flavor of "rotting" flesh.

> There's lots of recipes you can make
> without meat substitutes,

Or *with* them. Try my kick ass meatless balls (not sure why I can find
Nikitta's repost but not my original):
http://tinyurl.com/3jstv

PS to that recipe: you can leave out the garbanzo flour and/or add some
yeast extract (Marmite, Vegemite, etc.) they'll taste "better."

> but with them
> there's simply more. Nothing wrong
> with that. And you'll not find anyone
> forcing them on people who find the
> similarity repulsive.

Those products, contrary to your claims about feed:meat ratios, are not
1:1. They're very, very far from it. Your math needs a lot of work, dear.

Scented Nectar

> Finally off the rag?

Finally admitting your sexism?

> > I was raised as a heavy meateater, and
> > enjoyed the tastes and textures as long
> > as I didn't think too hard on what it was
> > made from. Now that I don't want to have
> > meat, it's great that I can still have some
> > of the old flavours/textures I used to like.

> I knew it. Just as I said back on the 6th:
> That's what's always been strange about vegans to me: they whine
> and bitch about "icky" flesh but still long for the taste of
> meat substitutes like Tofurkey and Yves products. It's
> hypocritical. If you really object to eating dead flesh, eat
> some beans instead of fake dead flesh or stop nagging others
> about the flavor of "rotting" flesh.

A funny thing happens when you're raised
on meat and then go off it. There's good parts
about the tastes/smells (that are quite well
imitated these days) that you do miss, and
there's bad parts about them (not in imitations),
that you don't miss, once you finally notice them.

For instance, in the supermarket line up
one day, I thought the woman behind me
had farted. Then I realized that I was
smelling the precooked chicken that
she was buying. It smelt like the poop
in a bird cage. Also, hamburgers made
with real meat have a 'barnyard' poop
smell. Fake ones don't, yet they capture
the good parts of a 'hamburger' taste.

It wasn't until I turned vegetarian that I
was able to smell the poopiness of real
meats. I'm very glad the imitation ones
leave that out.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/
Has a fun 'Jump to a Randon Link' button.

usual suspect

Scented Nectar wrote:
<...>
>>>I was raised as a heavy meateater, and
>>>enjoyed the tastes and textures as long
>>>as I didn't think too hard on what it was
>>>made from. Now that I don't want to have
>>>meat, it's great that I can still have some
>>>of the old flavours/textures I used to like.

>>I knew it. Just as I said back on the 6th:
>>That's what's always been strange about vegans to me: they whine
>>and bitch about "icky" flesh but still long for the taste of
>>meat substitutes like Tofurkey and Yves products. It's
>>hypocritical. If you really object to eating dead flesh, eat
>>some beans instead of fake dead flesh or stop nagging others
>>about the flavor of "rotting" flesh.

> A funny thing happens when you're raised
> on meat and then go off it. There's good parts
> about the tastes/smells (that are quite well
> imitated these days) that you do miss, and
> there's bad parts about them (not in imitations),
> that you don't miss, once you finally notice them.
>
> For instance, in the supermarket line up
> one day, I thought the woman behind me
> had farted. Then I realized that I was
> smelling the precooked chicken that
> she was buying. It smelt like the poop
> in a bird cage. Also, hamburgers made
> with real meat have a 'barnyard' poop
> smell. Fake ones don't, yet they capture
> the good parts of a 'hamburger' taste.

You either have a very peculiar sense of smell or some serious
psychosomatic issues you should get counseling for.

> It wasn't until I turned vegetarian that I
> was able to smell the poopiness of real
> meats. I'm very glad the imitation ones
> leave that out.

I don't even care for the fake ones. My mother used to buy fake burgers
and hotdogs for me when I'd visit, but I'd end up sharing them with her
dog and cat (the cat loves fake hotdogs). I've *never* noticed any kind
of "poopiness" in any meat product.
usual suspect

Scented Nectar wrote:
<...>
>>>I was raised as a heavy meateater, and
>>>enjoyed the tastes and textures as long
>>>as I didn't think too hard on what it was
>>>made from. Now that I don't want to have
>>>meat, it's great that I can still have some
>>>of the old flavours/textures I used to like.

>>I knew it. Just as I said back on the 6th:
>>That's what's always been strange about vegans to me: they whine
>>and bitch about "icky" flesh but still long for the taste of
>>meat substitutes like Tofurkey and Yves products. It's
>>hypocritical. If you really object to eating dead flesh, eat
>>some beans instead of fake dead flesh or stop nagging others
>>about the flavor of "rotting" flesh.

> A funny thing happens when you're raised
> on meat and then go off it. There's good parts
> about the tastes/smells (that are quite well
> imitated these days) that you do miss, and
> there's bad parts about them (not in imitations),
> that you don't miss, once you finally notice them.
>
> For instance, in the supermarket line up
> one day, I thought the woman behind me
> had farted. Then I realized that I was
> smelling the precooked chicken that
> she was buying. It smelt like the poop
> in a bird cage. Also, hamburgers made
> with real meat have a 'barnyard' poop
> smell. Fake ones don't, yet they capture
> the good parts of a 'hamburger' taste.

You either have a very peculiar sense of smell or some serious
psychosomatic issues you should get counseling for.

> It wasn't until I turned vegetarian that I
> was able to smell the poopiness of real
> meats. I'm very glad the imitation ones
> leave that out.

I don't even care for the fake ones. My mother used to buy fake burgers
and hotdogs for me when I'd visit, but I'd end up sharing them with her
dog and cat (the cat loves fake hotdogs). I've *never* noticed any kind
of "poopiness" in any meat product.
Reynard

On Sat, 11 Dec 2004 20:55:54 GMT, usual suspect > wrote:

>Scented Nectar wrote:

[..]
>> It wasn't until I turned vegetarian that I
>> was able to smell the poopiness of real
>> meats. I'm very glad the imitation ones
>> leave that out.

>My mother used to buy fake burgers and hotdogs
>for me when I'd visit, but I'd end up sharing them
>with her dog and cat (the cat loves fake hotdogs).

That's a lot different to what you've written on this issue
before, liar.

"The coolest thing is having a relative or friend with certain
notions about veg-ns completely come unravelled when
smelling and ultimately tasting veg-n food. The number of
people in my family who now eat Boca Burgers rather than
heading to McDeath's or Murder King is growing (I think my
brother and his wife are the only hold-outs). I don't care for
fake hamburgers personally, but they're definitely healthier
for my loved ones."
usual suspect http://tinyurl.com/6fd8k

I doubt there's a single issue raised here that you haven't
lied about, boy. You just don't know when to stop.
Reynard

On Sat, 11 Dec 2004 20:55:54 GMT, usual suspect > wrote:

>Scented Nectar wrote:

[..]
>> It wasn't until I turned vegetarian that I
>> was able to smell the poopiness of real
>> meats. I'm very glad the imitation ones
>> leave that out.

>My mother used to buy fake burgers and hotdogs
>for me when I'd visit, but I'd end up sharing them
>with her dog and cat (the cat loves fake hotdogs).

That's a lot different to what you've written on this issue
before, liar.

"The coolest thing is having a relative or friend with certain
notions about veg-ns completely come unravelled when
smelling and ultimately tasting veg-n food. The number of
people in my family who now eat Boca Burgers rather than
heading to McDeath's or Murder King is growing (I think my
brother and his wife are the only hold-outs). I don't care for
fake hamburgers personally, but they're definitely healthier
for my loved ones."
usual suspect http://tinyurl.com/6fd8k

I doubt there's a single issue raised here that you haven't
lied about, boy. You just don't know when to stop.

usual suspect

Retard lied again:
>>>It wasn't until I turned vegetarian that I
>>>was able to smell the poopiness of real
>>>meats. I'm very glad the imitation ones
>>>leave that out.

>>My mother used to buy fake burgers and hotdogs
>>for me when I'd visit, but I'd end up sharing them
>>with her dog and cat (the cat loves fake hotdogs).

> That's a lot different

No, slobbo, it isn't.

OPERATIVE WORDS IN THE QUOTE YOU USED: "I don't care for
fake hamburgers personally."

http://tinyurl.com/65tmx
http://tinyurl.com/52e27

> "The coolest thing is having a relative or friend with certain
> notions about veg-ns completely come unravelled when
> smelling and ultimately tasting veg-n food. The number of
> people in my family who now eat Boca Burgers rather than
> heading to McDeath's or Murder King is growing (I think my
> brother and his wife are the only hold-outs). I don't care for
> fake hamburgers personally, but they're definitely healthier
> for my loved ones."
> usual suspect http://tinyurl.com/6fd8k
>
> I doubt there's a single issue raised here that

....you wouldn't try to use to stir some shit.
Momzilla

"Scented Nectar" > wrote in message

> Sometimes a rocket is just a rocket. What were
> YOU thinking?
>
> --

Rocket Salad and Mouse Salad are recipes intended to amuse children.
-nancy-