Old 07-12-2004, 12:38 PM
Beach Runner

Default I tihink I'll start a vegan Yahoo Group

It will NOT be censored. However it will require admission. I will admit
everyone that wants to discuss Vegan issues. Even the antagonists if
they want to be polite. Rude conversations will not be tolerated.
Further announcements to be made

Old 07-12-2004, 02:46 PM
usual suspect

Beached Runt dropped some more acid and wrote:
It will NOT be censored. However it will require admission. I will admit
everyone that wants to discuss Vegan issues. Even the antagonists if
they want to be polite.

I've been extremely polite to you. You just keep lying about this or
that group recommending a vegan diet and about organic farming (hey
dummy: organic farming uses *more* applications of the very same poisons
conventional farming uses).

Rude conversations will not be tolerated.

I suppose, though, that you'll say anyone who corrects your brazen lies,
for which you've yet to apologize, is rude.

Further announcements to be made

Why do you want to duplicate the efforts of this newsgroup?
Old 08-12-2004, 12:03 AM
Steve

Beach Runner wrote:
It will NOT be censored. However it will require admission. I will admit
everyone that wants to discuss Vegan issues. Even the antagonists if
they want to be polite. Rude conversations will not be tolerated.
Further announcements to be made

There are already several. When you go to yahoo group run a search on
"vegan".

There is no reason to reinvent the wheel.

Steve

Be A Healthy Vegan Or Vegetarian
http://www.geocities.com/beforewisdo...ealthyVeg.html

Steve's Home Page
http://www.geocities.com/beforewisdom/

"The great American thought trap: It is not real
unless it can be seen on television or bought in a
shopping mall"

A Yahoo Group for Fermented Foods Donald[_3_] Sourdough 1 08-07-2011 04:41 AM
New Yahoo Group: Home-Winemaking [email protected] Winemaking 7 14-11-2008 04:32 AM
yahoo group for bbq lovers Skindog Barbecue 0 05-03-2006 03:57 PM
PETA Yahoo Group Mr Hanky Vegan 1 08-01-2006 10:17 PM
anyone recommend a Yahoo group Kylie General Cooking 1 28-12-2003 03:12 PM