FoodBanter.com

-   Vegan (https://www.foodbanter.com/vegan/)
-   -   I tihink I'll start a vegan Yahoo Group (https://www.foodbanter.com/vegan/46672-i-tihink-ill-start.html)

Beach Runner 07-12-2004 12:38 PM

I tihink I'll start a vegan Yahoo Group

It will NOT be censored. However it will require admission. I will admit
everyone that wants to discuss Vegan issues. Even the antagonists if
they want to be polite. Rude conversations will not be tolerated.
Further announcements to be made

usual suspect 07-12-2004 02:46 PM

Beached Runt dropped some more acid and wrote:
> It will NOT be censored. However it will require admission. I will admit
> everyone that wants to discuss Vegan issues. Even the antagonists if
> they want to be polite.

I've been extremely polite to you. You just keep lying about this or
that group recommending a vegan diet and about organic farming (hey
dummy: organic farming uses *more* applications of the very same poisons
conventional farming uses).

> Rude conversations will not be tolerated.

I suppose, though, that you'll say anyone who corrects your brazen lies,
for which you've yet to apologize, is rude.

> Further announcements to be made

Why do you want to duplicate the efforts of this newsgroup?

Steve 08-12-2004 12:03 AM

Beach Runner wrote:
> It will NOT be censored. However it will require admission. I will admit
> everyone that wants to discuss Vegan issues. Even the antagonists if
> they want to be polite. Rude conversations will not be tolerated.
> Further announcements to be made

There are already several. When you go to yahoo group run a search on
"vegan".

There is no reason to reinvent the wheel.

Steve

Be A Healthy Vegan Or Vegetarian
http://www.geocities.com/beforewisdo...ealthyVeg.html

Steve's Home Page
http://www.geocities.com/beforewisdom/

"The great American thought trap: It is not real
unless it can be seen on television or bought in a
shopping mall"