Fidyl

Default 2 Sides Of The Holidays

2 Sides Of The Holidays

Well, it appears that we all got through our ThanXgivings, but even
before that "holiday" came around, the media was gearing us up for
the next event.

Xmas outshines them all, but there is Chanukkah, Kwanzaa and the
Winter Solstice.

No matter what side of the fence you are on about these upcoming
December "traditions," you can find what you are looking for at the
discussion lists below.

Already I have posted about shopping, recipes, history and politics
surrounding this time of the year.

If you would like all this information - and, more - come join us!

Either way, enjoy whatever it is you 'celebrate' or identify with.

=====
Fidyl
Live Simply So That
Others May Simply Live
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Yoga-With-Nancy-SoFla/
Momzilla

Happy Chrismachanukwanzkah! Almost covers it all but Dawali.
I need recipes for dishes that freeze well. I didn't find any recipes our
your links.
I'm hosting my in-laws for New Years. I'll have 8 adults, 9 kids ages 2 to
18.
-nancy-

Sides I just love Hovdv Barbecue 0 08-09-2007 02:40 PM
2 Sides Of The Holidays Rly Ngry Vegan 0 01-12-2006 12:24 PM
2 Sides Of The Holidays [email protected] Vegan 1 04-12-2005 11:27 PM
Sides Suggestion? S'mee General Cooking 8 18-10-2005 03:46 AM
Quick Sides -L. General Cooking 4 21-01-2004 06:55 AM