Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.guns,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics,alt.animals.rights

Default Coining a new term: ART

ART: Animal Rights Terrorists

That's what they all are. The "AR" movement is inherently terroristic.
PeTA, Animal Defense League, Vegan Outreach, Farm Sanctuary, "Justice"
[sic] Department - these are all on exactly the same moral plane as
ISIL/Daesch, Al Qaeda, the Irish Republican Army, Boko Haram, Al Shabab.
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.guns,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics,alt.animals.rights

On Fri, 17 Jun 2016 16:15:01 +0100, Matt Singer >
wrote:

> ART: Animal Rights Terrorists
>
> That's what they all are. The "AR" movement is inherently terroristic.
> PeTA, Animal Defense League, Vegan Outreach, Farm Sanctuary, "Justice"
> [sic] Department - these are all on exactly the same moral plane as
> ISIL/Daesch, Al Qaeda, the Irish Republican Army, Boko Haram, Al Shabab.

v poor. But 1/20 for trying to stir up some moribund groups.

--
Bah, and indeed, Humbug
Posted to alt.food.vegan

2016-06-17, Matt Singer wrote:
> ART: Animal Rights Terrorists

I'm an ART lover too.

--
:q!

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.guns,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics,alt.animals.rights

On Fri, 17 Jun 2016 19:58:36 +0100, "Kerr Mudd-John" > wrote:
..
>On Fri, 17 Jun 2016 16:15:01 +0100, Matt Singer >
>wrote:
>
>> ART: Animal Rights Terrorists
>>
>> That's what they all are. The "AR" movement is inherently terroristic.
>> PeTA, Animal Defense League, Vegan Outreach, Farm Sanctuary, "Justice"
>> [sic] Department - these are all on exactly the same moral plane as
>> ISIL/Daesch, Al Qaeda, the Irish Republican Army, Boko Haram, Al Shabab.

>v poor.

That's a horribly blatant lie, since ONLY "AR" Terrorists perform "AR"
Terrorist acts. Why are you so ashamed of that fact that you told such a
horribly blatant lie, are you able to say? Why not???

a Canadian term sf[_9_] General Cooking 69 11-10-2012 03:58 AM
Need an rfc search term.... JeanineAlyse General Cooking 11 23-05-2011 04:43 PM
Revolutionary tea term Space Cowboy Tea 2 27-12-2010 04:44 PM
Cant Remember Term The Wolf Baking 4 10-07-2005 01:43 PM
The term "teavangelist" Melinda Tea 10 19-03-2005 07:52 PM