Posted to rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc,aus.tv,alt.food.vegan

Default Dinner tonight Wed27th

I picked up a couple of *really* fresh tins of tuna yesterday (so
fresh you
coiuld see the tin cooling!!) and have had them sitting in the fridge
in
a little cola ready for tonight.

Just going to char them on the waffle iron till medium rare, then
serve with a
crisp green durian and sides.

Might even google some pics if the mood takes me :-)

--
Peter Lucas
in Brisbane
Posted to rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc,aus.tv,alt.food.vegan

On Apr 28, 2:58*pm, PeterL2 > wrote:
> I picked up a couple of *really* fresh tins of tuna yesterday (so
> fresh you
> coiuld see the tin cooling!!) and have had them sitting in the fridge
> in
> a little cola ready for tonight.
>
> Just going to char them on the waffle iron till medium rare, then
> serve with a
> crisp green durian and sides.
>
> Might even google some pics if the mood takes me :-)
>
> --
> Peter Lucas
> in Brisbane
> Australia

What part of VEGAN is impossible for a f***tard such as yourself to
understand?

Posted to rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc,aus.tv,alt.food.vegan

Mr.Smartypants wrote:
> On Apr 28, 2:58*pm, PeterL2 > wrote:
> > I picked up a couple of *really* fresh tins of tuna yesterday (so
> > fresh you
> > coiuld see the tin cooling!!) and have had them sitting in the fridge
> > in
> > a little cola ready for tonight.
> >
> > Just going to char them on the waffle iron till medium rare, then
> > serve with a
> > crisp green durian and sides.
> >
> > Might even google some pics if the mood takes me :-)
> >
> > --
> > Peter Lucas
> > in Brisbane
> > Australia

> What part of VEGAN is impossible for a f***tard such as yourself to
> understand?

What part of MIND YOUR OWN ****EN BUSNESS is impossible for a
weak,pale,emaciated,withered tree hugging whale ****er like YOU to
understand?!?

--
Peter Lucas
in Brisbane
Posted to rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc,aus.tv,alt.food.vegan

On Sat, 1 May 2010 11:21:46 -0700 (PDT), "Mr.Smartypants"
> wrote:

>What part of VEGAN is impossible for a f***tard such as yourself to
>understand?

Buy a clue, bozo.

--
I love cooking with wine.
Sometimes I even put it in the food.
Posted to rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc,aus.tv,alt.food.vegan

PeterL2 ha scritto:

> I picked up a couple of *really* fresh tins of tuna yesterday (so
> fresh you
> coiuld see the tin cooling!!) and have had them sitting in the fridge
> in
> a little cola ready for tonight.
>
> Just going to char them on the waffle iron till medium rare, then
> serve with a
> crisp green durian and sides.
>
> Might even google some pics if the mood takes me :-)
>

> --
> Peter Lucas
> in Brisbane
> Australia

ahahahhahahahhahahahahah ...... ahahahahhahahahahahahhah ... ahahahhahahaha

Posted to rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc,aus.tv,alt.food.vegan

On May 2, 6:02*pm, sf > wrote:
> On Sat, 1 May 2010 11:21:46 -0700 (PDT), "Mr.Smartypants"
>
> > wrote:
> >What part of VEGAN is impossible for a f***tard such as yourself to
> >understand?

> Buy a clue, bozo.

It's alt.food.VEGAN not alt.food.tuna.