Big Bunny

Default Flax Seed Bread

If you have a bread maker, here's a link to a terrific flax seed bread
recipe.

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=fl...a.gov&r num=1
Recycle Bin

The question might sound a little stupid, but can I make the bread without a
bread maker? I don't have a bread maker, and I'm already making my own
bread. Can I use your recipe as it is? Should I make some changes?

TIA

Big Bunny

We have not tried it yet, but I would guess you can. Here's the
contact information for the person who originally posted the recipe.
I bet you can ask him. Mark Engelberg )

Flax Seed Cougar Diabetic 5 10-07-2007 10:06 AM
Flax Seed Recipes W. Baker Diabetic 4 17-01-2006 02:16 AM
Flax Seed Grinding sugacookie General Cooking 80 03-06-2005 10:52 AM
Flax Seed as an Egg Substitute Gladys Dinletir Recipes (moderated) 0 23-01-2005 03:17 AM
Flax Seed Smoothie Steve Silverman Recipes (moderated) 0 23-01-2005 03:17 AM