sugacookie

Default Flax Seed Grinding

hello everybody i just got into flax seeds, and the first grinder i've
bought clogged with only a teaspoon of seeds and stopped working after 2
seconds. can anyone recommend a grinder that gives good results with flax,
or even one specifically for flax (if there is such a thing)? i would be
very happy if it had a removable blade and bowl so i could clean it
properly thanks for your time!

aem

sugacookie wrote:
> hello everybody i just got into flax seeds, and the first grinder
> i've bought clogged with only a teaspoon of seeds and stopped working
> after 2 seconds. can anyone recommend a grinder that gives good
> results with flax, or even one specifically for flax (if there is
> such a thing)? i would be very happy if it had a removable blade and
> bowl so i could clean it properly thanks for your time!

Maybe Balco labs will have some surplus equipment for sale? Or check
with Barry Bonds for other sources of flaxseed oil? <:-) -aem

Dee Randall

"aem" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> sugacookie wrote:
>> hello everybody i just got into flax seeds, and the first grinder
>> i've bought clogged with only a teaspoon of seeds and stopped working
>> after 2 seconds. can anyone recommend a grinder that gives good
>> results with flax, or even one specifically for flax (if there is
>> such a thing)? i would be very happy if it had a removable blade and
>> bowl so i could clean it properly thanks for your time!

> Maybe Balco labs will have some surplus equipment for sale? Or check
> with Barry Bonds for other sources of flaxseed oil? <:-) -aem

I grind flax seeds in a coffee grinder. - I've done this for 20 years; no
problem.
Dee

Shaun aRe

"Dee Randall" > wrote in message

> "aem" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
> > sugacookie wrote:
> >> hello everybody i just got into flax seeds, and the first grinder
> >> i've bought clogged with only a teaspoon of seeds and stopped working
> >> after 2 seconds. can anyone recommend a grinder that gives good
> >> results with flax, or even one specifically for flax (if there is
> >> such a thing)? i would be very happy if it had a removable blade and
> >> bowl so i could clean it properly thanks for your time!

> > Maybe Balco labs will have some surplus equipment for sale? Or check
> > with Barry Bonds for other sources of flaxseed oil? <:-) -aem

> I grind flax seeds in a coffee grinder. - I've done this for 20 years; no
> problem.
> Dee

Coffee grinder was going to be my suggestion, too - I use mine to grind just
about everything, apart from coffee (I don't like my coffee to taste of
methi seeds, let alone dried habanero chiles...)

Shaun aRe.
--
Sometimes, the true and living thought bubbling rapidly up from the
depths of the mind, surfaces with a severe case of the Bends.

Sheldon

sugacookie wrote:
> hello everybody i just got into flax seeds, and the first grinder

i've
> bought clogged with only a teaspoon of seeds and stopped working

after 2
> seconds. can anyone recommend a grinder that gives good results with

flax,
> or even one specifically for flax (if there is such a thing)? i would

be
> very happy if it had a removable blade and bowl so i could clean it
> properly thanks for your time!

To propewrly *grind* flax seed you need a "grain mill".

Have fun choosing...

Lehmans: http://tinyurl.com/5wzhk

Sheldon

Dee Randall

"Sheldon" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> sugacookie wrote:
>> hello everybody i just got into flax seeds, and the first grinder

> i've
>> bought clogged with only a teaspoon of seeds and stopped working

> after 2
>> seconds. can anyone recommend a grinder that gives good results with

> flax,
>> or even one specifically for flax (if there is such a thing)? i would

> be
>> very happy if it had a removable blade and bowl so i could clean it
>> properly thanks for your time!

> To propewrly *grind* flax seed you need a "grain mill".
>
> Have fun choosing...
>
> Lehmans: http://tinyurl.com/5wzhk
>
> Sheldon

Perhaps, Sheldon, when I grind my flax seeds in the coffee grinder, it
may not be 'propewrly' ground, but it gets as fine as sawdust. That's
good enough for me.

I agree with the poster who said >
I don't like my coffee to taste of
methi seeds, let alone dried habanero chiles...)<

I solved that problem many years ago. I have a coffee grinder for
coffee and a coffee grinder for seeds, etc.
I've had fancy, smancy grinders, but this is the most efficient and
correct size for doing the grinding of seeds, etc.

By the way, flax seeds are best used ground, I've heard, as the
nutrition is not utilized when used whole. I would imagine you could
use it for roughage, of course.
Dee

Sheldon

Dee Randall wrote:
> "Sheldon" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
> >
> > sugacookie wrote:
> >> hello everybody i just got into flax seeds, and the first

grinder
> > i've
> >> bought clogged with only a teaspoon of seeds and stopped working

> > after 2
> >> seconds. can anyone recommend a grinder that gives good results

with
> > flax,
> >> or even one specifically for flax (if there is such a thing)? i

would
> > be
> >> very happy if it had a removable blade and bowl so i could clean

it
> >> properly thanks for your time!

> > To propewrly *grind* flax seed you need a "grain mill".
> >
> > Have fun choosing...
> >
> > Lehmans: http://tinyurl.com/5wzhk
> >
> > Sheldon

> Perhaps, Sheldon, when I grind my flax seeds in the coffee grinder,

it
> may not be 'propewrly' ground, but it gets as fine as sawdust.

You mean you do your seeds two tablespoons at a time... must take you
half the day to get enough to bake one muffin. Those whirly thingies
do NOT grind, they are mini food processors... they are pretty useless.

>That's good enough for me.

"good enough for me" is as indicative of LOW self-esteem as it gets...
I bet your own middle finger is good enough sex for a nasty ingrate
ice-water **** like you too.

Dee Randall

"Sheldon" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> Dee Randall wrote:
>> "Sheldon" > wrote in message
>> oups.com...

> grinder
>> > i've
>> > after 2

> with
>> > flax,

> would
>> > be

> it
>> >
>> > To propewrly *grind* flax seed you need a "grain mill".
>> >
>> > Have fun choosing...
>> >
>> > Lehmans: http://tinyurl.com/5wzhk
>> >
>> > Sheldon

>> Perhaps, Sheldon, when I grind my flax seeds in the coffee grinder,

> it
>> may not be 'propewrly' ground, but it gets as fine as sawdust.

> You mean you do your seeds two tablespoons at a time... must take you
> half the day to get enough to bake one muffin. Those whirly thingies
> do NOT grind, they are mini food processors... they are pretty
> useless.
>
>>That's good enough for me.

> "good enough for me" is as indicative of LOW self-esteem as it gets...
> I bet your own middle finger is good enough sex for a nasty ingrate
> ice-water **** like you too.

Tee-hee.
Dee

Dee Randall

"Dee Randall" > wrote in message

> "aem" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
>> sugacookie wrote:
>>> hello everybody i just got into flax seeds, and the first grinder
>>> i've bought clogged with only a teaspoon of seeds and stopped
>>> working
>>> after 2 seconds. can anyone recommend a grinder that gives good
>>> results with flax, or even one specifically for flax (if there is
>>> such a thing)? i would be very happy if it had a removable blade and
>>> bowl so i could clean it properly thanks for your time!

>> Maybe Balco labs will have some surplus equipment for sale? Or check
>> with Barry Bonds for other sources of flaxseed oil? <:-) -aem

> I grind flax seeds in a coffee grinder. - I've done this for 20
> years; no problem.
> Dee

I should add that I use a Vita-Mix (but it is a bit large to do a small
amount of seeds). The Vita-Mix literature states that it does grind
wheat berries for flour. I have done that a number of times with my
wheat berries for flour for bread. I assume it 'grinds.'
Dee

Dave Smith

Sheldon wrote:

> >That's good enough for me.

> "good enough for me" is as indicative of LOW self-esteem as it gets...
> I bet your own middle finger is good enough sex for a nasty ingrate
> ice-water **** like you too.

You wish. An uncontrollable urge to make snide remarks at put down everyone
around is a much more reliable indicator of low self esteem.

PDX-Blogger

>>That's good enough for me.

> "good enough for me" is as indicative of LOW self-esteem as it

gets... I bet your own middle finger is good enough sex for a nasty
ingrate ice-water **** like you too.

That certainly seems a tad harsh...............
Shaun aRe

"Dee Randall" > wrote in message

> "Sheldon" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
> >
> > sugacookie wrote:
> >> hello everybody i just got into flax seeds, and the first grinder

> > i've
> >> bought clogged with only a teaspoon of seeds and stopped working

> > after 2
> >> seconds. can anyone recommend a grinder that gives good results with

> > flax,
> >> or even one specifically for flax (if there is such a thing)? i would

> > be
> >> very happy if it had a removable blade and bowl so i could clean it
> >> properly thanks for your time!

> > To propewrly *grind* flax seed you need a "grain mill".
> >
> > Have fun choosing...
> >
> > Lehmans: http://tinyurl.com/5wzhk
> >
> > Sheldon

> Perhaps, Sheldon, when I grind my flax seeds in the coffee grinder, it
> may not be 'propewrly' ground, but it gets as fine as sawdust. That's
> good enough for me.
>
> I agree with the poster who said >
> I don't like my coffee to taste of
> methi seeds, let alone dried habanero chiles...)<

That was ME! Someone agreed with me again, YAY! ',;~}~

> I solved that problem many years ago. I have a coffee grinder for
> coffee and a coffee grinder for seeds, etc.

I just gave up coffee...

> I've had fancy, smancy grinders, but this is the most efficient and
> correct size for doing the grinding of seeds, etc.

Mine's been a wonder! I mean, I love using my Mason Cash pestle and mortar,
but when you are grinding heaps of roasted spices, it can take forever, and
my pepper corns always end up exploding out all over the kitchen floor too
',;~}~#

Shaun aRe

Shaun aRe

"PDX-Blogger" > wrote in message
> >>That's good enough for me.

> > "good enough for me" is as indicative of LOW self-esteem as it

> gets... I bet your own middle finger is good enough sex for a nasty
> ingrate ice-water **** like you too.
>

> That certainly seems a tad harsh...............

Maybe he's just in need of a real good grind...

',;~}~

Shaun aRe

Shaun aRe

"Sheldon" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> Dee Randall wrote:
> > "Sheldon" > wrote in message
> > oups.com...

> grinder
> > > i've
> > > after 2

> with
> > > flax,

> would
> > > be

> it
> > >
> > > To propewrly *grind* flax seed you need a "grain mill".
> > >
> > > Have fun choosing...
> > >
> > > Lehmans: http://tinyurl.com/5wzhk
> > >
> > > Sheldon

> > Perhaps, Sheldon, when I grind my flax seeds in the coffee grinder,

> it
> > may not be 'propewrly' ground, but it gets as fine as sawdust.

> You mean you do your seeds two tablespoons at a time... must take you
> half the day to get enough to bake one muffin. Those whirly thingies
> do NOT grind, they are mini food processors... they are pretty useless.

Mine can turn an Oz of hard black peppercorns to a silken fine power in ~30
seconds, maybe ~1 minute for whole star anise - hardly useless. Your coffee
grinder must be really shit ',;~}~

Shaun aRe

Serene

Yesterday, used my immersion blender to grind flax seeds in a mason jar,
and it worked great.

serene

Sheldon

Serene wrote:
> Yesterday, used my immersion blender to grind flax seeds in a mason

jar,
> and it worked great.
>
> serene

You didn't grind them, you chopped them... blender blades cannot grind
anything... pureeing is NOT grinding.

Sheldon

Shaun aRe

"Sheldon" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> Serene wrote:
> > Yesterday, used my immersion blender to grind flax seeds in a mason

> jar,
> > and it worked great.
> >
> > serene

> You didn't grind them, you chopped them... blender blades cannot grind
> anything... pureeing is NOT grinding.

Sheldon, put down and step away, from the electric coffee pureeing machine
now!

Shaun aRe - This is just all to funny ',;~}~

Katra

In article ws.net>,
"Shaun aRe" > wrote:

> "Sheldon" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
> >
> > Serene wrote:
> > > Yesterday, used my immersion blender to grind flax seeds in a mason

> > jar,
> > > and it worked great.
> > >
> > > serene

> > You didn't grind them, you chopped them... blender blades cannot grind
> > anything... pureeing is NOT grinding.

> Sheldon, put down and step away, from the electric coffee pureeing machine
> now!
>

> Shaun aRe - This is just all to funny ',;~}~

Shel' is sorta our list "troll"...
but we all love him! ;-)
--
K.

Sprout the MungBean to reply

"I don't like to commit myself about heaven and hell‹you
see, I have friends in both places." --Mark Twain
Shaun aRe

"Katra" > wrote in message
> In article ws.net>,
> "Shaun aRe" > wrote:
>
> > "Sheldon" > wrote in message
> > oups.com...

> > > jar,

> > > You didn't grind them, you chopped them... blender blades cannot

grind
> > > anything... pureeing is NOT grinding.

> > Sheldon, put down and step away, from the electric coffee pureeing

machine
> > now!
> >

> > Shaun aRe - This is just all to funny ',;~}~
> >

> Shel' is sorta our list "troll"...

Tell me some news LOL!

> but we all love him! ;-)

Well, as long as he doesn't upset any of the 'lovely people', I'll allow him
to contain his blood within, then ',;~}~

Shaun aRe
--
Life is the dream you wake up to.

Katra

In article ws.net>,
"Shaun aRe" > wrote:

> "Katra" > wrote in message
> > In article ws.net>,
> > "Shaun aRe" > wrote:
> >
> > > "Sheldon" > wrote in message
> > > oups.com...

> grind
> > >
> > > Sheldon, put down and step away, from the electric coffee pureeing

> machine
> > > now!
> > >

> > > Shaun aRe - This is just all to funny ',;~}~
> > >

> > Shel' is sorta our list "troll"...

> Tell me some news LOL!
>
> > but we all love him! ;-)

> Well, as long as he doesn't upset any of the 'lovely people', I'll allow him
> to contain his blood within, then ',;~}~

Mmmmm... Generally, anyone he actually upsets has no sense of humor. ;-D

> Shaun aRe
> --
> Life is the dream you wake up to.

--
K.

Sprout the MungBean to reply

"I don't like to commit myself about heaven and hell‹you
see, I have friends in both places." --Mark Twain

Sheldon

Katra wrote:
> > "Shaun aRe" <shaun/dumb_uk_*******> wrote:
> >
> > Well, as long as he doesn't upset any of the 'lovely people', I'll

allow him
> > to contain his blood within, then ',;~}~

> Mmmmm... Generally, anyone he actually upsets has no sense of humor.

;-D

No sense of humor is of course indicative of a lack of IQ... which of
course Shaun (what kind a fercoctah name is that, dumb uk ******* can't
even spell his own name) himself proves with his every post.

Sheldon

Katra

In article . com>,
"Sheldon" > wrote:

> Katra wrote:
> > > "Shaun aRe" <shaun/dumb_uk_*******> wrote:
> > >
> > > Well, as long as he doesn't upset any of the 'lovely people', I'll

> allow him
> > > to contain his blood within, then ',;~}~

> > Mmmmm... Generally, anyone he actually upsets has no sense of humor.

> ;-D
>
> No sense of humor is of course indicative of a lack of IQ... which of
> course Shaun (what kind a fercoctah name is that, dumb uk ******* can't
> even spell his own name) himself proves with his every post.
>
> Sheldon

Watch out Shel'. You are underestimating him. ;-)

Or was that a challenge?

Kat (waiting for the next shoe to drop...)
--
K.

Sprout the MungBean to reply

"I don't like to commit myself about heaven and hell‹you
see, I have friends in both places." --Mark Twain
Sheldon

Katra wrote:
> In article . com>,

I'll
> > allow him
> > >
> > > Mmmmm... Generally, anyone he actually upsets has no sense of

humor.
> > ;-D
> >
> > No sense of humor is of course indicative of a lack of IQ... which

of
> > course Shaun (what kind a fercoctah name is that, dumb uk *******

can't
> > even spell his own name) himself proves with his every post.
> >
> > Sheldon
> >

> Watch out Shel'. You are underestimating him. ;-)

You saying he's smarter than you... ahahahahahahaha. . . . you're just
in awe his trailer is nicer than yours. <G>

Sheldon

Gregory Morrow

Katra wrote:

> In article . com>,

> > allow him
> > >
> > > Mmmmm... Generally, anyone he actually upsets has no sense of humor.

> > ;-D
> >
> > No sense of humor is of course indicative of a lack of IQ... which of
> > course Shaun (what kind a fercoctah name is that, dumb uk ******* can't
> > even spell his own name) himself proves with his every post.
> >
> > Sheldon
> >

> Watch out Shel'. You are underestimating him. ;-)
>
> Or was that a challenge?
>
> Kat (waiting for the next shoe to drop...)

Careful there Katra...while you are searching for yer shoe Sheldon may just
decide to "goose" ya...in fact there is a rumour about that he fancies you
his Lil' Bo Peep to his Big Bad Wolf...or mebbe even you as Miss Muffett to
him as that sneeky Spider! BWA!

;---p

--
Best
Greg

Gregory Morrow

Katra wrote:

> In article ws.net>,
> "Shaun aRe" > wrote:
>
> > "Katra" > wrote in message

mason

> > grind

> > machine

> > > Shel' is sorta our list "troll"...

> > Tell me some news LOL!
> >
> > > but we all love him! ;-)

> > Well, as long as he doesn't upset any of the 'lovely people', I'll allow

him
> > to contain his blood within, then ',;~}~

> Mmmmm... Generally, anyone he actually upsets has no sense of humor. ;-D

Ah the rfc roadside is absolutely littered with the dried - up husks of old
humorless posters...

--
Best
Greg

Katra

In article .com>,
"Sheldon" > wrote:

> Katra wrote:
> > In article . com>,

> I'll
> > > allow him

> humor.
> > > ;-D
> > >
> > > No sense of humor is of course indicative of a lack of IQ... which

> of
> > > course Shaun (what kind a fercoctah name is that, dumb uk *******

> can't
> > > even spell his own name) himself proves with his every post.
> > >
> > > Sheldon
> > >

> > Watch out Shel'. You are underestimating him. ;-)

> You saying he's smarter than you... ahahahahahahaha. . . . you're just
> in awe his trailer is nicer than yours. <G>
>
> Sheldon

True... but his yard is not as big. <smirk>

Shaun is a buddy of mine.
He's going to be a LOT of fun! ;-D
--
K.

Sprout the MungBean to reply

"I don't like to commit myself about heaven and hell‹you
see, I have friends in both places." --Mark Twain
Katra

In article t>,
"Gregory Morrow"
<gregorymorrowEMERGENCYCANCELLATIONARCHIMEDES@eart hlink.net> wrote:

> Katra wrote:
>
> > In article . com>,

> > > allow him

> > > ;-D
> > >
> > > No sense of humor is of course indicative of a lack of IQ... which of
> > > course Shaun (what kind a fercoctah name is that, dumb uk ******* can't
> > > even spell his own name) himself proves with his every post.
> > >
> > > Sheldon
> > >

> > Watch out Shel'. You are underestimating him. ;-)
> >
> > Or was that a challenge?
> >
> > Kat (waiting for the next shoe to drop...)

> Careful there Katra...while you are searching for yer shoe Sheldon may just
> decide to "goose" ya...in fact there is a rumour about that he fancies you
> his Lil' Bo Peep to his Big Bad Wolf...or mebbe even you as Miss Muffett to
> him as that sneeky Spider! BWA!
>
> ;---p

Oh, this ought to be good..... <smirk>

I must remember to never drop a bar of soap around you dearie! ;-D
--
K.

Sprout the MungBean to reply

"I don't like to commit myself about heaven and hell‹you
see, I have friends in both places." --Mark Twain
Katra

In article >,
"Gregory Morrow"
<gregorymorrowEMERGENCYCANCELLATIONARCHIMEDES@eart hlink.net> wrote:

> Katra wrote:
>
> > In article ws.net>,

> mason

> > > grind

> > > machine

> > > Tell me some news LOL!

> > > Well, as long as he doesn't upset any of the 'lovely people', I'll allow

> him
> > > to contain his blood within, then ',;~}~

> > Mmmmm... Generally, anyone he actually upsets has no sense of humor. ;-D
> >

> Ah the rfc roadside is absolutely littered with the dried - up husks of old
> humorless posters...

To their loss. ;-)

If you remember, Shel' went after me when I first came on
and I responded with humor.

Yeah, he still picks on me sometimes (which is fine with me) but it's
all in good fun!

If he picks on you, it's like the whole "schoolyard crush" thing.
It means he likes you! <giggles>
--
K.

Sprout the MungBean to reply

"I don't like to commit myself about heaven and hell‹you
see, I have friends in both places." --Mark Twain
Shaun aRe

"Katra" > wrote in message
> In article ws.net>,
> "Shaun aRe" > wrote:
>
> > "Katra" > wrote in message

mason

> > grind

> > machine

> > > Shel' is sorta our list "troll"...

> > Tell me some news LOL!
> >
> > > but we all love him! ;-)

> > Well, as long as he doesn't upset any of the 'lovely people', I'll allow

him
> > to contain his blood within, then ',;~}~

> Mmmmm... Generally, anyone he actually upsets has no sense of humor. ;-D

I figured! I was actually attempting to troll him for a reaction, but I
guess it was a little blatant to say the least LOL!

Cheers!

Shaun aRe

Shaun aRe

"Sheldon" > wrote in message
ups.com...

> Katra wrote:
> > > "Shaun aRe" <shaun/dumb_uk_*******> wrote:
> > >
> > > Well, as long as he doesn't upset any of the 'lovely people', I'll

> allow him
> > > to contain his blood within, then ',;~}~

> > Mmmmm... Generally, anyone he actually upsets has no sense of humor.

> ;-D
>
> No sense of humor is of course indicative of a lack of IQ...

ITYF that it is the presence of a SOH that is merely crude, course and base
at best, is indicative of a 'low' IQ.

> which of
> course Shaun (what kind a fercoctah name is that, dumb uk ******* can't
> even spell his own name) himself proves with his every post.
>
> Sheldon

OooOOOoo, hark at her with the flyin' 'andbag!

Have at ye, foul brigand! Ye, Sir, are nought but a cad and a bounder.

Shaun aRe
--
Living Life Large Like Loud Lemon Lipped Laughter.

Shaun aRe

"Katra" > wrote in message
> In article . com>,

> > allow him
> > >
> > > Mmmmm... Generally, anyone he actually upsets has no sense of humor.

> > ;-D
> >
> > No sense of humor is of course indicative of a lack of IQ... which of
> > course Shaun (what kind a fercoctah name is that, dumb uk ******* can't
> > even spell his own name) himself proves with his every post.
> >
> > Sheldon
> >

> Watch out Shel'. You are underestimating him. ;-)

Thanks Kat, but I know that he already knows that, deep down in the depths
of his dark and dusty old soul.

> Or was that a challenge?

I musta missed something?!?

> Kat (waiting for the next shoe to drop...)

Feet shrinking, or you were trying to balance them on your head wile
running?

',;~}~

Shaun aRe

Shaun aRe

"Sheldon" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> Katra wrote:
> > In article . com>,

> I'll
> > > allow him

> humor.
> > > ;-D
> > >
> > > No sense of humor is of course indicative of a lack of IQ... which

> of
> > > course Shaun (what kind a fercoctah name is that, dumb uk *******

> can't
> > > even spell his own name) himself proves with his every post.
> > >
> > > Sheldon
> > >

> > Watch out Shel'. You are underestimating him. ;-)

> You saying he's smarter than you... ahahahahahahaha. . . . you're just
> in awe his trailer is nicer than yours. <G>

In England a trailer is something you tow things behind your car in. So WTF
are you onnaout?!?

> Sheldon

Indeed.

Shaun aRe

Shaun aRe

"Katra" > wrote in message
> In article .com>,
> "Sheldon" > wrote:
>
> > Katra wrote:

> > I'll

> > humor.

> > of

> > can't

> > > Watch out Shel'. You are underestimating him. ;-)

> > You saying he's smarter than you... ahahahahahahaha. . . . you're just
> > in awe his trailer is nicer than yours. <G>
> >
> > Sheldon
> >

> True... but his yard is not as big. <smirk>

;-(

> Shaun is a buddy of mine.

Troot! And katra is a buddy of mine, coincidentally enough. Weird shit that
huh? ',;~}~

> He's going to be a LOT of fun! ;-D

Hey, don't you go writing cheques that I /maybe/ can't cash.

Shaun aRe
--
Life is the dream you wake up to.

Shaun aRe

"Gregory Morrow"
<gregorymorrowEMERGENCYCANCELLATIONARCHIMEDES@eart hlink.net> wrote in
message k.net...

> Katra wrote:
>
> > In article . com>,

> > > allow him

> > > ;-D
> > >
> > > No sense of humor is of course indicative of a lack of IQ... which of
> > > course Shaun (what kind a fercoctah name is that, dumb uk *******

can't
> > > even spell his own name) himself proves with his every post.
> > >
> > > Sheldon
> > >

> > Watch out Shel'. You are underestimating him. ;-)
> >
> > Or was that a challenge?
> >
> > Kat (waiting for the next shoe to drop...)

> Careful there Katra...while you are searching for yer shoe Sheldon may

just
> decide to "goose" ya...in fact there is a rumour about that he fancies you
> his Lil' Bo Peep to his Big Bad Wolf...or mebbe even you as Miss Muffett

> him as that sneeky Spider! BWA!
>
> ;---p

I thought I smelled poorly disguised flirting... heheh...

Shaun aRe

Shaun aRe

"Gregory Morrow"
<gregorymorrowEMERGENCYCANCELLATIONARCHIMEDES@eart hlink.net> wrote in
message .net...

> Katra wrote:
>
> > In article ws.net>,

ws.net>,

> mason

cannot
> > > grind

> > > machine

> > > Tell me some news LOL!

> > > Well, as long as he doesn't upset any of the 'lovely people', I'll

allow
> him
> > > to contain his blood within, then ',;~}~

> > Mmmmm... Generally, anyone he actually upsets has no sense of humor. ;-D
> >

> Ah the rfc roadside is absolutely littered with the dried - up husks of

old
> humorless posters...

Shame, isn't it? I feel sorry for those that take themselves and Usenet
soooo seriously.

Shaun aRe
--
Living Life Large Like Loud Lemon Lipped Laughter.

Shaun aRe

"Katra" > wrote in message
> In article >,
> "Gregory Morrow"
> <gregorymorrowEMERGENCYCANCELLATIONARCHIMEDES@eart hlink.net> wrote:
>
> > Katra wrote:

ws.net>,

> > mason

cannot

pureeing

allow
> > him
> > >
> > > Mmmmm... Generally, anyone he actually upsets has no sense of humor.

;-D

> > Ah the rfc roadside is absolutely littered with the dried - up husks of

old
> > humorless posters...

> To their loss. ;-)
>
> If you remember, Shel' went after me when I first came on
> and I responded with humor.
>
> Yeah, he still picks on me sometimes (which is fine with me) but it's
> all in good fun!
>
> If he picks on you, it's like the whole "schoolyard crush" thing.
> It means he likes you! <giggles>

You realise you've just made it really quite... awkward for Sheldon to pick
on me now, don'tchoo? Thanks Kat, thanks HEAPS!

;-(

Shaun aRe

Katra

In article ws.net>,
"Shaun aRe" > wrote:

> "Katra" > wrote in message
> > In article ws.net>,

> mason

> > > grind

> > > machine

> > > Tell me some news LOL!

> > > Well, as long as he doesn't upset any of the 'lovely people', I'll allow

> him
> > > to contain his blood within, then ',;~}~

> > Mmmmm... Generally, anyone he actually upsets has no sense of humor. ;-D

> I figured! I was actually attempting to troll him for a reaction, but I
> guess it was a little blatant to say the least LOL!
>
> Cheers!
>
> Shaun aRe

That's ok! ;-D
--
K.

Sprout the MungBean to reply

"I don't like to commit myself about heaven and hell‹you
see, I have friends in both places." --Mark Twain
Katra

In article ws.net>,
"Shaun aRe" > wrote:

> "Katra" > wrote in message
> > In article . com>,

> > > allow him

> > > ;-D
> > >
> > > No sense of humor is of course indicative of a lack of IQ... which of
> > > course Shaun (what kind a fercoctah name is that, dumb uk ******* can't
> > > even spell his own name) himself proves with his every post.
> > >
> > > Sheldon
> > >

> > Watch out Shel'. You are underestimating him. ;-)

> Thanks Kat, but I know that he already knows that, deep down in the depths
> of his dark and dusty old soul.
>
> > Or was that a challenge?

> I musta missed something?!?
>
> > Kat (waiting for the next shoe to drop...)

> Feet shrinking, or you were trying to balance them on your head wile
> running?
>
> ',;~}~
>
> Shaun aRe

All of the above... <lol>
My feet and the rest of me are shrinking.

I'm down by 37 lbs. now. ;-D
--
K.

Sprout the MungBean to reply

"I don't like to commit myself about heaven and hell‹you
see, I have friends in both places." --Mark Twain
Wayne Boatwright

On Thu 28 Apr 2005 10:01:53a, Katra wrote in rec.food.cooking:

> In article ws.net>,
> "Shaun aRe" > wrote:
>
>> "Katra" > wrote in message

>> > Watch out Shel'. You are underestimating him. ;-)

>> Thanks Kat, but I know that he already knows that, deep down in the
>> depths of his dark and dusty old soul.
>>
>> > Or was that a challenge?

>> I musta missed something?!?
>>
>> > Kat (waiting for the next shoe to drop...)

>> Feet shrinking, or you were trying to balance them on your head wile
>> running?
>>
>> ',;~}~
>>
>> Shaun aRe
>>

> All of the above... <lol>
> My feet and the rest of me are shrinking.

Well, at least your not melting! :-) (note: only happens to bad witches)

> I'm down by 37 lbs. now. ;-D

Congratulations!

--
Wayne Boatwright *¿*

Sam Goldwyn, 1882-1974
Katra

In article .net>,
"Shaun aRe" > wrote:

> "Sheldon" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
> >
> > Katra wrote:

> > I'll

> > humor.

> > of

> > can't

> > > Watch out Shel'. You are underestimating him. ;-)

> > You saying he's smarter than you... ahahahahahahaha. . . . you're just
> > in awe his trailer is nicer than yours. <G>

> In England a trailer is something you tow things behind your car in. So WTF
> are you onnaout?!?
>
> > Sheldon

> Indeed.
>
> Shaun aRe

Mobil homes...

I actually live in a house, but Shel's favorite tease is to call me
"Trailer Trash" referring to the cheap housing available here in the US.
You can get MUCH larger mobil homes for 1/2 or less the price of a house
and either park it on land, or park it in a mobil home (trailer) park.

It's actually been tempting. I can get a 2,400 square ft. double wide
(used) for less than my 1,300 square ft. house is worth!

But then I'd have to purchase the land to put it on and the 1/4 acre I
currently have is enough to take care of at the moment. ;-)

Mobil homes also depreciate where a house does not, and since many are
cheaply built, they don't hold up well. I remember the morons that put
in partical board flooring! WTF was up with that??? One overflowed
toilet and you'd have to replace the entire bottom of the home!
There was some local flooding and one seller lot lost a whole bunch of
them to the stoopid flooring.

That should be illegal. :-P
--
K.

Sprout the MungBean to reply

"I don't like to commit myself about heaven and hell‹you
see, I have friends in both places." --Mark Twain

Flax Seed Crunch International Recipes OnLine[_3_] Recipes (moderated) 0 02-12-2008 04:07 AM
Flax Seed Cougar Diabetic 5 10-07-2007 10:06 AM
Flax Seed Recipes W. Baker Diabetic 4 17-01-2006 02:16 AM
Flax Seed Smoothie Steve Silverman Recipes (moderated) 0 23-01-2005 03:17 AM
Flax Seed Bread Big Bunny Vegan 2 13-09-2004 12:54 PM