Eric Coldo

Default Vegan food tastes like testicles

This is true, it tastes like testicles, penises,semen or male assholes.

Believe me, I´ve tasted hundreds of males and they taste exactly like vegan food.

Try it yourself !
katie

"Eric Coldo" > wrote in message
om...
> This is true, it tastes like testicles, penises,semen or male assholes.
>
> Believe me, I´ve tasted hundreds of males and they taste exactly like

vegan food.

> Try it yourself !

hmmm...i find vegan food to be much less hairy than the
above-mentioned...except kiwis, maybe.

Karl Hungus

"katie" > wrote in message
e.rogers.com...

> "Eric Coldo" > wrote in message
> om...
> > This is true, it tastes like testicles, penises,semen or male assholes.
> >
> > Believe me, I´ve tasted hundreds of males and they taste exactly like

> vegan food.
> >
> > Try it yourself !

> hmmm...i find vegan food to be much less hairy than the
> above-mentioned...except kiwis, maybe.

Still, though . . . the kiwi is very scrotal in appearance . . .

John Coleman

> Still, though . . . the kiwi is very scrotal in appearance . . .

And what about a banana or a cucumber? Maybe that is where Eric has a
problem, he sticks them up his ass and then eats them?

Karl Hungus

"John Coleman" > wrote in message

> > Still, though . . . the kiwi is very scrotal in appearance . . .

> And what about a banana or a cucumber? Maybe that is where Eric has a
> problem, he sticks them up his ass and then eats them?

Um, yes, inserting your food into your ass would probably impart somewhat of
a fecal taste to your dinner . . .

But since I'm about to sit down to a nice dinner (chicken Parmesan) that's
really the last thing I need to be thinking about! :^)

Ron

"Karl Hungus" > wrote in message news:<ch_ic.35276$w96.2537961@attbi_s54>...
> "John Coleman" > wrote in message
> >
> > > Still, though . . . the kiwi is very scrotal in appearance . . .

> > And what about a banana or a cucumber? Maybe that is where Eric has a
> > problem, he sticks them up his ass and then eats them?

> Um, yes, inserting your food into your ass would probably impart somewhat of
> a fecal taste to your dinner . . .
>
> But since I'm about to sit down to a nice dinner (chicken Parmesan) that's
> really the last thing I need to be thinking about! :^)

You'll think about it when you get down to chickie's a@@hole.
Karl Hungus

"Ron" > wrote in message
om...

> > But since I'm about to sit down to a nice dinner (chicken Parmesan)

that's
> > really the last thing I need to be thinking about! :^)

> You'll think about it when you get down to chickie's a@@hole.

Well, no . . . I pretty much limit myself to the breasts.