Ron

Default is this you Ball?

..

> A man has been jailed for six months after a trainload of commuters saw him
> having sex with a goat.
>
> XXXXX XXXXXXX of Kensington Road, Hull, pleaded guilty to one charge of
> buggery with an animal after the assault on the female goat in August last
> year.
>
> Sentencing HIV-positive Hall, Judge Michael Mettyear, at Hull Crown Court,
> described the incident as "bizarre and disgusting". Hall had a previous
> conviction for indecent assault against a six-year-old girl.
>
> The judge expressed frustration at being unable to order that Hall be banned
> from working with children in the future, adding: "You have pleaded guilty
> to buggery with an animal, a goat. It was committed in open air with people
> about, with people who could see.
>
> "You were acting in an indecent manner, indeed, there was an seven-year-old
> boy in a position to see, although he was protected by his grandfather."
>
> The court was earlier told how Hall had been returning from his sister's
> home on August 14 when the assault took place at the Argyle Street
> allotments.
>
> A seven-year-old boy out walking with his grandfather had witnessed the
> attack together with a train-load of commuters on board a Hull to
> Bridlington service that had stopped at nearby signals.
>
> Hall was seen holding on to a belt that had been put around the nanny goat's
> neck with one hand, while masturbating with the other. He was then seen with
> his trousers around his ankles having "penetrative sexual intercourse" with
> the animal.
>
> Forensic tests matched semen taken from Hall's clothing to that found at the
> scene and samples of the goat's hairs were also found in his underwear.
>
> Reading from the pre-sentence report, Mr Mettyear said Hall had shown
> evidence of being "preoccupied with sex", having "emotional instability" and
> problems maintaining relationships. It added that he targets "vulnerable"
> victims - "a child in the first instance and now an animal".

Oooooopsie.........my bad.....the article said *HALL*.
I thought it said "Ball".

..
katie

"Ron" > wrote in message
m...
> .
>

> > A man has been jailed for six months after a trainload of commuters saw

him
> > having sex with a goat.

ooooo...poor goat (: /)

> > XXXXX XXXXXXX of Kensington Road, Hull, pleaded guilty to one charge of
> > buggery with an animal after the assault on the female goat in August

last
> > year.
> >
> > Sentencing HIV-positive Hall, Judge Michael Mettyear, at Hull Crown

Court,
> > described the incident as "bizarre and disgusting". Hall had a previous
> > conviction for indecent assault against a six-year-old girl.
> >
> > The judge expressed frustration at being unable to order that Hall be

banned
> > from working with children in the future, adding: "You have pleaded

guilty
> > to buggery with an animal, a goat. It was committed in open air with

people
> > about, with people who could see.
> >
> > "You were acting in an indecent manner, indeed, there was an

seven-year-old
> > boy in a position to see, although he was protected by his grandfather."
> >
> > The court was earlier told how Hall had been returning from his sister's
> > home on August 14 when the assault took place at the Argyle Street
> > allotments.
> >
> > A seven-year-old boy out walking with his grandfather had witnessed the
> > attack together with a train-load of commuters on board a Hull to
> > Bridlington service that had stopped at nearby signals.
> >
> > Hall was seen holding on to a belt that had been put around the nanny

goat's
> > neck with one hand, while masturbating with the other. He was then seen

with
> > his trousers around his ankles having "penetrative sexual intercourse"

with
> > the animal.
> >
> > Forensic tests matched semen taken from Hall's clothing to that found at

the
> > scene and samples of the goat's hairs were also found in his underwear.
> >
> > Reading from the pre-sentence report, Mr Mettyear said Hall had shown
> > evidence of being "preoccupied with sex", having "emotional instability"

and
> > problems maintaining relationships. It added that he targets

"vulnerable"
> > victims - "a child in the first instance and now an animal".
> >

> Oooooopsie.........my bad.....the article said *HALL*.
> I thought it said "Ball".
>

> .

Karl Hungus

"katie" > wrote in message
ble.rogers.com...

> Forensic tests matched semen taken from Hall's clothing to that found at
> the scene and samples of the goat's hairs were also found in his

underwear.

You know, that single sentence really obviates the need for the rest of the
article.

Jonathan Ball, nomination for Order of the Holey Sockpuppet ( Is Benfez Jonathan Ball?) Auntie Nettles Vegan 8 21-03-2012 05:28 PM
odd ball...... p.k. Wine 5 04-02-2006 01:21 AM
!!!! behind the 8 ball !!!! katie Vegan 4 27-04-2004 11:47 PM
tea ball vs. bag per cup? Peter Tea 8 06-03-2004 05:43 PM
Hey, Bob Ball! Melba's Jammin' General Cooking 5 11-10-2003 08:30 AM