usual suspect

Default attn pearl: six serious questions

Drop your bad attitude and be civil. I'm genuinely curious why you so
quickly reject and deny historic Christianity, or even Judaism since you
claim to be Jewish, and instead embrace stuff like channeling. Judaism
and Christianity, while quite different from and at odds with each
other, at least share a common history which supports many things you
deny by turning to esoteric and apocryphal sources. I don't mind
skeptical inquiry: I didn't embrace my own faith very seriously for a
long time. Such skeptical inquiry is why I'm curious about why *you*
believe what you believe.

From: http://onelight.com/telos/adama.html

We came here over 12,000 years ago before a thermal nuclear war
took place that destroyed the Earth's surface. We faced such
hardships and calamities above ground, that we decided to
continue our evolution underground. We appealed to the Spiritual
Hierarchy of the planet for permission to renovate the already
existing cavern inside Mt. Shasta, and prepare it for the time
when we would need to evacuate our homes above ground.

1. What evidence exists that humans or any other species on earth had
"thermal nuclear" [sic] weapons 12,000 years ago?

2. Why haven't spelunkers happened upon Lemurians in the caves beneath
Mount Shasta?

3. Why haven't visitors to Lake Shasta Caverns stumbled across evidence
of Lemurians?
http://www.lakeshastacaverns.com/

4. Other than "channeling," which is hardly tangible, what evidence of
Lemurian society exists?

5. Why do Lemurians "channel" in modern English, as opposed to some
archaic 12,000 year-old language?

6. What evidence exists that "channeling" represents more than one
person's (i.e., the channeler's) idea?

http://skepdic.com/channeling.html
http://www.findarticles.com/cf_dls/m.../article.jhtml
http://www.theness.com/encyc/ramtha-encyc.html
http://www.theness.com/articles/mess...-nejs0303.html

Anything else you can add -- in your own words rather than
cut-and-paste, please -- will be appreciated.

Jonathan Ball

usual suspect wrote:

> Drop your bad attitude and be civil. I'm genuinely curious why you so
> quickly reject and deny historic Christianity, or even Judaism since you
> claim to be Jewish,

Heh heh heh...

I had a community college professor a long time ago who
was furious over requirements from the district for
faculty to identify themselves by race. Based on the
prevalent theory that human life originated in East
Africa, he checked the box to indicate he was of
African origin. The district staff flew into a tizzy,
because to the best of anyone's knowledge, there were
at that time no blacks working at the college.

So inspired, I have sometimes declared myself African.
I think Chelsea O'Flimflam is "jewish" in the same way.

usual suspect

Jonathan Ball wrote:
>> Drop your bad attitude and be civil. I'm genuinely curious why you so
>> quickly reject and deny historic Christianity, or even Judaism since
>> you claim to be Jewish,

> Heh heh heh...
>
> I had a community college professor a long time ago who was furious over
> requirements from the district for faculty to identify themselves by
> race. Based on the prevalent theory that human life originated in East
> Africa, he checked the box to indicate he was of African origin. The
> district staff flew into a tizzy, because to the best of anyone's
> knowledge, there were at that time no blacks working at the college.

Haha!

> So inspired, I have sometimes declared myself African. I think Chelsea
> O'Flimflam is "jewish" in the same way.

I've had a lot of fun with census forms and workers. Last time I just
labelled my household as "exotic hybrid" after checking Other.

Did you see this?

Jonathan Ball

usual suspect wrote:

> Jonathan Ball wrote:
>
>>> Drop your bad attitude and be civil. I'm genuinely curious why you so
>>> quickly reject and deny historic Christianity, or even Judaism since
>>> you claim to be Jewish,

>> Heh heh heh...
>>
>> I had a community college professor a long time ago who was furious
>> over requirements from the district for faculty to identify themselves
>> by race. Based on the prevalent theory that human life originated in
>> East Africa, he checked the box to indicate he was of African origin.
>> The district staff flew into a tizzy, because to the best of anyone's
>> knowledge, there were at that time no blacks working at the college.

> Haha!
>
>> So inspired, I have sometimes declared myself African. I think
>> Chelsea O'Flimflam is "jewish" in the same way.

> I've had a lot of fun with census forms and workers. Last time I just
> labelled my household as "exotic hybrid" after checking Other.
>
> Did you see this?

Excellent! Naturally, we get the politically-correct
pap from the school district:

"The content of the posters, they believed, was
inappropriate and insensitive to some members of our
school community," [Peggy] Rupprecht said.

Tylena Martin, a junior, said the poster had been on
the door to her homeroom class where she is the only
black student. She said she felt hurt by the posters
and the backlash that ensued.

When did "wrong" and "bad" get replaced by the
nauseating pap word "inappropriate"? Why is some girl
telling us what her feelings were considered newsworthy?