Dutch

Default How can I combine to get whole protein?

"Laurie" > wrote

> "Fox_Mulder" > wrote
> >
> > "Laurie" > ha scritto

> > >That "complementary protein" or "complementary amino acid" myth was
> > > started by Francis Moore Lappe in the early 70's in a foolish attempt

> > > sell vegetarianism to the ignorant public ...

> > it's impossible that still now in 2004
> > people believe in this stupid theory of Francis Moore...
> > how is possible than today we still believe in that theory?

> Simple, the current "educational system" intentionally produces

ignorant
> people who do not have the ability to go to the credible literature to

check
> facts, or outlandish claims, for themselves. People would rather

"believe"
> than learn how to think for themselves. Thus, nonsensical propaganda,

like
> "complementary amino acids", "living enzymes", "humans adapted to flesh
> eating", "humans are omnivores", etc. endure for decades among the
> illiteratti.

Probably due to those annoying scientists coming up with shit like this
http://public.srce.hr/ccacaa/CCA-PDF...89_STAMBUK.pdf

and this
http://www.biomedcentral.com/1472-6793/1/15/abstract

and this
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/q...&holding=f1000

and this
http://bioinformatics.weizmann.ac.il/LigProt/doc.html

and this
http://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/art...rtype=abstract

and this
http://www.ansci.uiuc.edu/labs/gaski...SB03Conour.pdf

and this
http://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/art...i?artid=213202

and this
http://lmn.web.psi.ch/annrep/mn0001.pdf

and this
http://jas.fass.org/cgi/content/abstract/76/7/1970

and this
http://www.wisc.edu/foodsci/fs120/3sp02notes.html

and this
http://public.srce.hr/ccacaa/573.html

and this
http://pubs.acs.org/cen/topstory/8006/8006notw2.html

and this
http://www.iirusa.com/protein&peptide/index.cfm/Link=7

etc etc..

> > what's the cause of this great error in the medical history?

> Although contemporary, and ancient, medicial systems are founded on
> false premises, this particular error did not come from the medicos, but
> from the alternative diet community.

Yea, it's amazing how all these learned people read this one pop lifestyle
book and got off on the wrong foot. Good thing we have a visionary like you
to keep us all on track :^]

Laurie

"Dutch" > wrote in message

> Probably due to those annoying scientists coming up with shit like this

http://public.srce.hr/ccacaa/CCA-PDF...89_STAMBUK.pdf
This article relates to the "coding of RNA and DNA", and is totally
irrelevant to diet or digestion. Perhaps, you could actually read the
article?

> http://www.biomedcentral.com/1472-6793/1/15/abstract

Irrelevant to diet or digestion.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/q...&holding=f1000
Irrelevant to diet or digestion.

> http://bioinformatics.weizmann.ac.il/LigProt/doc.html

This describes software, irrelevant to diet or digestion.

http://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/art...rtype=abstract
Irrelevant to diet or digestion.
In fact, all you have demonstrated is that you can do a search for a
"complementary protein", but, you can not understand the articles found with
such a search, since NONE of them relate to diet or digestion. In fact, you
did not even attempt to READ them, did you?

> > Although contemporary, and ancient, medicial systems are
>> founded on false premises, this particular error did not come
>> from the medicos, but from the alternative diet community.

> Yea, it's amazing how all these learned people read this one
> pop lifestyle book and got off on the wrong foot.

Nope, NONE of the references you cited related to the Lappe's false
concept of "combining dietary proteins", thus your statement demonstrates
that you simply don't grasp the concept.

> Good thing we have a visionary like you to keep us all on track :^]

Good thing we have mindless, meatarian propagandists like you to produce
even more useless nutribabble. But, you have, once again, demonstrated the
complete lack of intellectual integrity of your ilk, and for that I thank
you.

Laurie

Dutch

"Laurie" > wrote in message
news

> "Dutch" > wrote in message
>
> > Probably due to those annoying scientists coming up with shit like this

http://public.srce.hr/ccacaa/CCA-PDF...8_573_589_STAM
BUK.pdf
> This article relates to the "coding of RNA and DNA", and is totally
> irrelevant to diet or digestion. Perhaps, you could actually read the
> article?
>
> > http://www.biomedcentral.com/1472-6793/1/15/abstract

> Irrelevant to diet or digestion.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/q...PubMed&list_ui
ds=11806762&dopt=Abstract&holding=f1000
> Irrelevant to diet or digestion.
>
> > http://bioinformatics.weizmann.ac.il/LigProt/doc.html

> This describes software, irrelevant to diet or digestion.

http://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/art...7&rendertype=a
bstract
> Irrelevant to diet or digestion.
> In fact, all you have demonstrated is that you can do a search for a
> "complementary protein", but, you can not understand the articles found

with
> such a search, since NONE of them relate to diet or digestion. In fact,

you
> did not even attempt to READ them, did you?
>
> > > Although contemporary, and ancient, medicial systems are
> >> founded on false premises, this particular error did not come
> >> from the medicos, but from the alternative diet community.

> > Yea, it's amazing how all these learned people read this one
> > pop lifestyle book and got off on the wrong foot.

> Nope, NONE of the references you cited related to the Lappe's false
> concept of "combining dietary proteins", thus your statement demonstrates
> that you simply don't grasp the concept.

Your quote verbatim: "That "complementary protein" or "complementary amino
acid" myth was started by Francis Moore Lappe in the early 70's in a foolish
attempt to sell vegetarianism to the ignorant public ..."

"complementary protein" is clearly not a myth invented by Lappe, and you
have no qualifications to contend that it is. All you have is your misguided
"intuition".