usual suspect

Default No need for jonnie's hatred

Rat & Swan wrote:
> <snip>
>> I'll be sure to spit on the grinning shaved-head rag-wearers the next
>> time I go through the airport.

> Can anyone doubt where the hatred is in this exchange? Jonnie and rick
> are both brimming with it, for no reason I can understand.
>
> Maybe they're emulating their guru, Rush, in his overwhelming hypocrisy.
>
> [denegene]Rat[e]
>
> (chuckling at Limbaugh's wailing about invasion of his "right to
> privacy" and defense by the ACLU. )

http://tinyurl.com/2ul8b

Jahnu

Default No need for farm animals.

On Tue, 13 Jan 2004 16:10:57 GMT, Jonathan Ball
> wrote:

> Why do you eat a diet that causes baby deer to be
>shredded, MOTHER****ER?

Ooh, we are are brave aren't we? I'd like to see you repeat this to my
face, mincehead.

>Why are you lying? Why are you such a gutless coward?

Brave behind your little keyboard, eh?

www.krishna.com
www.iskcon.org
Jahnu

On Tue, 13 Jan 2004 16:10:57 GMT, Jonathan Ball
> wrote:

>>Jahnu wrote:

>> How would I know that? It is false.

>No, it's true. What do you think happens to birds and
>burrowing animals in a field when a discer chews
>through 12-16 inches of topsoil?

What do you think happens, O wise one, to the same animals when a
discer chews through ten times more land you have to use to feed up
cattle for slaughter than you have to use feeding humans directly from
the land?

Didn't you know that it takes ten time more acres to feed up the
cattle than it takes if you just use the land to grow grains to feed
people? Use you mince head before you open you mouth and drool your
brain dead comments.

www.krishna.com
www.iskcon.org
usual suspect

some bozo calling himself Jahnu wrote:
>>No, it's true. What do you think happens to birds and
>>burrowing animals in a field when a discer chews
>>through 12-16 inches of topsoil?

> What do you think happens, O wise one, to the same animals when a
> discer chews through ten times more land you have to use to feed up
> cattle for slaughter than you have to use feeding humans directly from
> the land?

Why would someone who gratefully accepts the deaths of cattle as a
necessary "price" for steaks, roasts, and hamburgers take exception to
deaths of mice and other animals? Those who choose to eat meat aren't
the ones sanctimoniously pointing to animal deaths: you are, despite the
fact that your diet involves the deaths of just as many, if not more,
animals. Your peculiar sensitivities are not shared by many people in
our culture, which is why you've adopted the tenets of a culture where
infanticide is rampant, where starvation is common, and where flush
toilets are rare.

> Didn't you know that it takes ten time more acres to feed up the
> cattle than it takes if you just use the land to grow grains to feed
> people? Use you mince head before you open you mouth and drool your
> brain dead comments.

Cattle are often grazed in lands unsuitable for crop production, so your
stats are quite misleading. Such grazing has less detrimental of an
environmental impact than monoculture grain production. Maybe you should
learn a bit more about farming and ranching before shooting from the hip
with data from misleading activist organizations.

Jonathan Ball

Jahnu wrote:
> On Tue, 13 Jan 2004 16:10:57 GMT, Jonathan Ball
> > wrote:
>

>> Why do you eat a diet that causes baby deer to be
>>shredded, MOTHER****ER?

> Ooh, we are are brave aren't we? I'd like to see you repeat this to my
> face, mincehead.

I'd be happy to, you fawn-killing saffron queer.
Queers never have any punch.

>>Why are you lying? Why are you such a gutless coward?

> Brave behind your little keyboard, eh?

You limp-wristed little pansy.

Rat & Swan

usual suspect wrote:

<snip>

> Why would someone who gratefully accepts the deaths of cattle as a
> necessary "price" for steaks, roasts, and hamburgers take exception to
> deaths of mice and other animals?

Good question -- one I've posed many times. The only people who
are willing to consider collateral deaths in veggie farming a
problem, and the only people who will ever truly make any effort to
reduce them, are vegetarians and vegans. That makes us part of the
solution, while you remain part of the problem.

<snip>

Rat

Rat & Swan

Jonathan Ball wrote:

<snip>

> I'd be happy to, you fawn-killing saffron queer. Queers never have any
> punch.

<snip>
Sure, jonnie -- queers like Caesar, Alexander the Great, Gordon, Roehm,
the Theban Band, the Spartans, and the many more modern ones, like the
military personnel drummed out of our forces by bigots like you.
Weenies, all of them....

Prejudice always sounds stupid. I keep feeling all this sudden bigotry
must be a joke, a schtick. You can't really be this ignorant.

Rat

Jonathan Ball

Rat & Swan wrote:

> usual suspect wrote:
>
> <snip>
>
>> Why would someone who gratefully accepts the deaths of cattle as a
>> necessary "price" for steaks, roasts, and hamburgers take exception to
>> deaths of mice and other animals?

> Good question -- one I've posed many times. The only people who
> are willing to consider collateral deaths in veggie farming a
> problem, and the only people who will ever truly make any effort to
> reduce them, are vegetarians and vegans.

No, you don't seem to consider them a problem at all,
LIAR. You cause them, and you are doing NOTHING to
reduce them.

> That makes us part of the
> solution, while you remain part of the problem.

You're an even bigger part of the problem than are meat
eaters, because you are LYING about your concern and
about your efforts.

Jonathan Ball

Some ****hair whose name is not "Jahnu" wrote:
> On Tue, 13 Jan 2004 16:10:57 GMT, Jonathan Ball
> > wrote:
>

>>>Jahnu wrote:

>>>How would I know that? It is false.

>>No, it's true. What do you think happens to birds and
>>burrowing animals in a field when a discer chews
>>through 12-16 inches of topsoil?

> What do you think happens, O wise one, to the same animals when a
> discer chews through ten times more land you have to use to feed up
> cattle for slaughter than you have to use feeding humans directly from
> the land?

We're not talking about a comparison, saffron queer.
You cannot establish that you are virtuous by comparing
yourself to others. Virtue consists in doing what is
right, no matter what others are doing.

Why are you causing animals to suffer and die?

> Didn't you know that it takes ten time more acres to feed up the
> cattle than it takes if you just use the land to grow grains to feed
> people?

I did already know it, and I don't care about it,
because unlike you, you saffron queer, I'm not making
any moral claims about my diet.

Why are you such a monstrous hypocrite?

Jonathan Ball

Jahnu wrote:

> On Thu, 8 Jan 2004 16:43:30 -0000, "Benfez"
> > wrote:
>

>>"Jonathan Ball" > wrote in message

>>Fair enough.
>>
>>If there is no existance there can be no joy. I see animals enjoying
>>themselves every day. It is essential to my way of life to give as much joy
>>to the animals in my care as possible, their joy gives me joy.

> Why do you then slaughter the animals.

You consume dairy products. Cows must give birth in
order to lactate, and half the births are of male
calves, who are slaughtered.

Why do you slaughter bull calves, saffron mother****ing
queer?

usual suspect

degene-Rat wrote:
>> Why would someone who gratefully accepts the deaths of cattle as a
>> necessary "price" for steaks, roasts, and hamburgers take exception to
>> deaths of mice and other animals?

> Good question -- one I've posed many times. The only people who
> are willing to consider collateral deaths in veggie farming a
> problem, and the only people who will ever truly make any effort to
> reduce them, are vegetarians and vegans. That makes us part of the
> solution, while you remain part of the problem.

No, you'd be part of the solution if you were actually doing something
about it. You continue consuming products which cause CDs. You're still
the problem.

Jonathan Ball

usual suspect wrote:

> degene-Rat wrote:
>
>>> Why would someone who gratefully accepts the deaths of cattle as a
>>> necessary "price" for steaks, roasts, and hamburgers take exception
>>> to deaths of mice and other animals?

>> Good question -- one I've posed many times. The only people who
>> are willing to consider collateral deaths in veggie farming a
>> problem, and the only people who will ever truly make any effort to
>> reduce them, are vegetarians and vegans. That makes us part of the
>> solution, while you remain part of the problem.

> No, you'd be part of the solution if you were actually doing something
> about it. You continue consuming products which cause CDs.

Worse: she knows about the "problem", and she
point-blank refuses to take *any* concrete measure to
stop causing it. Like the lifelong moral shirker she
is, she wants to blame others for her bad behavior.

> You're still the problem.

Rat & Swan

Jonathan Ball wrote:

<snip>

> Worse: she knows about the "problem", and she point-blank refuses to
> take *any* concrete measure to stop causing it.

Which, of course, is not true, and which you know is not true -- but
neither you nor Usual ever lets a little thing like truth or reason
get in the way of a good hate. Sorry, you two -- I'm home and I'm
content; you can no longer harass me with false guilt-trips. I'm
beyond your hate now.

Rat

Jonathan Ball

Default No need for farm animals; Karen Winter sees no need for ethicalbehavior

Rat & Swan wrote:

> Jonathan Ball wrote:
>
> <snip>
>
>> Worse: she knows about the "problem", and she point-blank refuses to
>> take *any* concrete measure to stop causing it.

> Which, of course, is not true, and which you know is not true

Wrong. It is true, and we all know it is true. You do
nothing concrete to stop killing animals. You content
yourself with a lie.

Jonathan Ball

usual suspect wrote:

> degene-Rat wrote:
>
>>> Worse: she knows about the "problem", and she point-blank refuses to
>>> take *any* concrete measure to stop causing it.

>> Which, of course, is not true, and which you know is not true

> It is true. You continue purchasing foods produced with chemicals and
> machines, that are then transported and stored. Deaths occur in your
> food chain, you just abstain from animal parts.

Exactly. That is probably the biggest of all the flaws
in "veganism": following the ****witted consumption
rule, "don't consume animal parts", does not mean one
isn't harming animals, which supposedly is the goal of
"veganism". It doesn't even necessarily mean one is
harming fewer animals.

Because following the ****witted rule is the be-all &
end-all of "veganism", "veganism" cannot be a
legitimate ethical response to any alleged ethical problem.

>> -- but
>> neither you nor Usual ever lets a little thing like truth or reason
>> get in the way of a good hate.

> Truth and reason are foreign concepts to you, and hatred is your raison
> d'ętre.
>
>> Sorry, you two -- I'm home and I'm content;

> Face in muff?

Heh heh heh...

Actually, what she means is that she is tending her own
garden ONLY, something she previously claimed not to be
doing. It has always been obvious that her
contentment, rather than being truly ethical, was her
only goal. As her contentment is bizarrely and
pathologically predicated on being marginalized and
alienated, "veganism" and "animal rights" were ALWAYS
and ONLY vehicles to her immediate, hedonistic
contentment, not any sort of valid ethical and social
commitments.

>> you can no longer harass me with false guilt-trips.

> You're impenitent, so your whole sense of guilt is off-kilter. The pride
> you take in your depraved alternative lifestyle, and your seeking out
> churches which encourage and condone sinful behavior, is evidence of that.

Like most other "vegans" who inadequately address the
collateral deaths issue, she narcissitically believes
that others care about her sense of guilt. I don't.
All I care about is demonstrating to her that she isn't
doing what she claims to be doing. I've done it. So
have others, one time so persuasively that she suffered
a nervous breakdown over it and ran away.

>> I'm beyond your hate now.

> No, you're still filled with your own.

She was never the object of anyone's hatred, only of
their contempt. She is, as you point out, filled with
hate; it's an intrinsic part of "animal rights".

Rat & Swan

usual suspect wrote:

Jonnie:

>>> Worse: she knows about the "problem", and she point-blank refuses to
>>> take *any* concrete measure to stop causing it.

Rat:

>> Which, of course, is not true, and which you know is not true

> It is true.

No, it's not. You and jonnie both try to create a false belief -- that
unless all negative effects of one's life are eliminated, one has
done nothing. That is false, I understand it is false, and I refuse to
be sucked into jonnie's vicious and hate-motivated delusions any longer.

You continue purchasing foods produced with chemicals and
> machines, that are then transported and stored. Deaths occur in your
> food chain,

Yes, they do, and I know it. It's part of being a human being; the
same is true of you, jonnie, and every other human on the planet.

you just abstain from animal parts.

Not "just" -- it is one aspect of an ethical philosophy.

<snip>

>> Sorry, you two -- I'm home and I'm content;

> Face in muff?

Now and again, yes. I love my wife, and I show her that in various
ways, which is as it should be.

<snip>

Rat

(At home, content with my life, and secure in God's love for me, and
mine for Him.)

Jonathan Ball

Rat & Swan wrote:

> usual suspect wrote:
>
> Jonnie:

> Rat:
>
>>> Which, of course, is not true, and which you know is not true

>> It is true.

> No, it's not.

Yes, it is. You do nothing concrete to stop killing
animals. You have previously described the sum total
of what you do as "buying locally grown vegetables".
That is MEANINGLESS.

> You and jonnie both try to create a false belief -- that
> unless all negative effects of one's life are eliminated, one has
> done nothing. That is false, I understand it is false, and I refuse to
> be sucked into jonnie's vicious and hate-motivated delusions any longer.

You aren't doing ANYTHING concrete. You run your mouth
- that is not concrete - and you claim to "buy local",
which is a non sequitur, as local farmers
indiscriminately kill animals just as readily as more
distant ones.

You do NOTHING concrete to stop killing animals.

>> You continue purchasing foods produced with chemicals and
>> machines, that are then transported and stored. Deaths occur in your
>> food chain,

> Yes, they do, and I know it.

Why aren't you stopping your involvement?

> It's part of being a human being; the
> same is true of you, jonnie, and every other human on the planet.

Meaningless piffle. You aren't DOING anything.

>> you just abstain from animal parts.

> Not "just" -- it is one aspect of an ethical philosophy.

No, that's all you do. That, of course, has nothing to
do with stopping your killing in the course of
obtaining vegetables.

> <snip>
>
>>> Sorry, you two -- I'm home and I'm content;

>> Face in muff?

> Now and again, yes. I love my wife,

That collection of misfiring synapses is not your wife.

You are merely tending your garden, as it were. You
are just as self absorbed as ever, and you're still
killing animals indiscriminately.

Jahnu

On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 15:16:28 GMT, Jonathan Ball
> wrote:

>Jahnu wrote:

>> Ooh, we are are brave aren't we? I'd like to see you repeat this to my
>> face, mincehead.

>I'd be happy to, you fawn-killing saffron queer.
>Queers never have any punch.

As I said, it is easy to be brave hiding behind your little key board.

>> Brave behind your little keyboard, eh?

>You limp-wristed little pansy.

How brave you are behind your little key board, eh? It'd take me two
seconds to snap that little scrawny neck of yours

www.krishna.com
www.iskcon.org
Jahnu

On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 14:12:10 GMT, usual suspect >
wrote:

>Why would someone who gratefully accepts the deaths of cattle as a
>necessary "price" for steaks, roasts, and hamburgers take exception to
>deaths of mice and other animals?

You should ask yourself that question.

>Those who choose to eat meat aren't
>the ones sanctimoniously pointing to animal deaths:

They are. Mince-head Bob hasn't been saying anything but
sanctimoniously pointing out how my vegetarian diet causes the deaths
of so many mice and other animals.

>you are, despite the
>fact that your diet involves the deaths of just as many, if not more,
>animals.

How does a vegetarian based diet cause more deaths than a meat based
diet? Care to explain that, O wise one?

>Your peculiar sensitivities are not shared by many people in
>our culture, which is why you've adopted the tenets of a culture where
>infanticide is rampant, where starvation is common, and where flush
>toilets are rare.

You mean like all the abortions and poverty going on in the coca cola
and slaughterhouse culture, you are a product of? Besides there is no
starvation in India. In fact, India exports wheat and rice to the US,
because they use all their own land to feed up and eat cattle.

>> Didn't you know that it takes ten time more acres to feed up the
>> cattle than it takes if you just use the land to grow grains to feed
>> people? Use you mince head before you open you mouth and drool your
>> brain dead comments.

>Cattle are often grazed in lands unsuitable for crop production,

No they are not.

>so your
>stats are quite misleading. Such grazing has less detrimental of an
>environmental impact than monoculture grain production. Maybe you should
>learn a bit more about farming and ranching before shooting from the hip
>with data from misleading activist organizations.

I know about farming. That's why I can tell you that it takes 10 kg.
of plant protein to produce 1 kg. of meat protein. IOW, from the same
amount of land you can feed ten times more people on a vegetarian diet
than on a meat diet.

As you can see from the statistics below the meat production is vastly
harmful to mother nature and her inhabitants:

HOW TO WIN AN ARGUMENT WITH A MEAT EATER

The New York Times, Tuesday, June 20, 1989

The Hunger Argument

Number of people worldwide who will die of starvation this year: 60
million.

Number of people who could be adequately fed with the grain saved if
Americans reduced their intake of meat by 10 perc.: 60 million

Human beings in America: 243 million

Number of people who could be fed with grain and soybeans now eaten by
U.S. livestock: 1.3 billion

Percentage of corn grown in the U.S. eaten by people: 20

Percentage of corn grown in the U.S. eaten by livestock: 80

Percentage of oats grown in the U.S. eaten by livestock: 95

Percentage of protein waste by cycling grain through livestock: 99

How frequently a child starves to death: every 2 seconds

Pounds of potatoes that can be grown on an ac 20.OOO

Pounds of beef produced on an ac 165

Percentage of U.S. farmland devoted to beef production: 56

Pounds of grain and soybeans needed to produce a pound of beef: 16

The Environmental Argument

Cause of global warming: greenhouse effect

Primary cause of greenhouse effect: carbon dioxide emissions from
fossil fuels.

Fossil fuels needed to produce a meat-centered diet vs. a meat-free
diet: 50 times more

Percentage of U.S. topsoil lost to date: 75

Percentage of U.S. topsoil loss directly related to livestock raising:
85

Number of acres of U.S. forest cleared for cropland to produce
meat-centered diet: 260 million

Amount of meat U.S. imports annually from Costa Rica, El Salvador,
Guatemala, Honduras and Panama: 200 million pounds

Average per capita meat consumption in Costa Rica, El Salvador,
Guatemala, Honduras and Panama: less than eaten by average U.S.
housecat.

Area of tropical rainforest consumed in every 1/4 pound hamburger: 55
sq.ft.

Current rate of species extinction due to destruction of tropical
rainforests for meat grazing and other uses: 1.000 per year

The Cancer Argument

Increased risk of breast cancer for women who eat meat 4 times a week
vs. less than once a week: 4 times

For women who eat eggs daily vs. less than once a week: 3 times

Increased risk of fatal ovarian cancer for women who eat eggs 3 or
more times a week vs. less than once a week: 3 times

Increased risk of fatal prostate cancer for men who eat meat daily vs.
sparingly or not at all: 3.6 times

The Natural Resources Argument

Use of more than half of all water used for all purposes in the U.S.:
livestock portion.

Amount of water used in production of the average steer: sufficient to
float a destroyer.

Gallons to produce a pound of wheat: 25

Gallons to produce a pound of meat: 2.500

Cost of common hamburger if water used by meat industry was not
subsidized by the U.S. taxpayer: 35 dollars a pound

Current cost of pound of protein from beefsteak, if water was no
longer subsidized: 89 dollars

Years the world's known oil reserves would last if every human ate a
meat-centered diet: 13

Years they would last if human beings no longer ate meat: 260

Barrels of oil imported into U.S. daily: 6.8 million

Percentage of fossil fuel returned as food energy by most efficient
factory farming of meat: 34.5

Percentage returned from least efficient plant food: 32.8

Percentage of raw materials consumed by U.S. to produce present
meat-centered diet: 33

The Cholesterol Argument

Number of U.S. medical schools: 125

Number requiring a course in nutrition: 30

Nutrition training received by average U.S. physician during four
years in medical school: 25 hours

Most common cause of death in U.S.: heart attack

How frequently a heart attack kills in U.S.: every 45 seconds

Average U.S. man's risk of death from heart attack: 50 perc.

Risk for average U.S. man who avoids the meat-centered diet: 15 perc.

Meat industry claims you should not be concerned about your blood
cholesterol if it is: normal

Your risk of dying of a disease caused by clogged arteries if your
blood cholesterol is ?normal?: over 50 perc.

The Antibiotic Argument

Percentage of U.S. antibiotics fed to livestock: 55

Percentage of staphylococci infections resistant to penicillin in
1960: 13

Percentage resistant in 1988: 91

Response of European Economic Community to routine feeding of
antibiotics to livestock: ban

Response of U.S. meat and pharmaceutical industries to routine feeding
of antibiotics to livestock: full and complete support

The Pesticide Argument

Percentage of pesticide residues in the U.S. diet supplied by grains:
1

Percentage of pesticide residues in the U.S. diet supplied by fruits:
4

Percentage of pesticide residues in the U.S. diet suppl. by dairy
products: 23

Percentage of pesticide residues in the U.S. diet supplied by meat: 55

Pesticide contamination of breast milk from meat-eating mothers vs.
non meat-eating: 35 times higher

What USDA tells us: meat is inspected

Percentage of slaughtered animals inspected for residues of toxin
chemicals including dioxin and DDT: less than 0.00004

The Ethical Argument

Number of animals killed for meat per hour in U.S.: 500.000

Occupation with highest turnover rate in U.S.: slaughterhouse worker

Occupation with highest rate of on-the-job injury in
U.S:slaughterhouse worker

Cost to render animal unconscious with captive bolt pistol before
slaughter.: 1 cent

Reason given by meat industry for non using that pistol: too expensive

The Survival Argument

Athlete to win Ironman Triathlon more than twice: Dave Scott (6 time
winner) Food choices of Dave Scott: Vegetarian

Largest meat eater than ever lived: Tyrannosaurus Rex

Last sighting of Tyrannosaurus Rex: 100.000.000 B.C.

Famous pop stars - vegetarians:
-------------------------------
Candice Bergen, David Bowie, Paul Mc Cartney, Darryl Hannah, Janet
Jackson, k.d.lang, Sting

'I am a great eater of beef, and I believe that does harm to my wit.'
--William Shakespeare "Twelfth Night," Act I, Scene 3

www.krishna.com
www.iskcon.org
Jahnu

On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 17:35:42 GMT, Jonathan Ball
> wrote:

>Rat & Swan wrote:

>> Good question -- one I've posed many times. The only people who
>> are willing to consider collateral deaths in veggie farming a
>> problem, and the only people who will ever truly make any effort to
>> reduce them, are vegetarians and vegans.

>No, you don't seem to consider them a problem at all,
>LIAR. You cause them, and you are doing NOTHING to
>reduce them.

Is that guy for real? Nobody is that retarded. He's got to be joking.
I think he is just trying to divert us from the irrefutable facts of
the harmful effects of the meat industry.

Look at these statistics. Who but a criminal would argue against them:

HOW TO WIN AN ARGUMENT WITH A MEAT EATER

Jahnu

On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 22:17:09 GMT, usual dead brain
> blathered:

>It is true. You continue purchasing foods produced with chemicals and
>machines, that are then transported and stored. Deaths occur in your
>food chain, you just abstain from animal parts.

As you can see from the facts below, your meat diet causes immensely
more harm to mother nature and her inhabitants than a vegetarian diet.
Why don't you concern yourself with that, mince head:

HOW TO WIN AN ARGUMENT WITH A MEAT EATER

Jahnu

On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 22:28:37 GMT, Jonathan meat Ball
> drooled:

>Exactly. That is probably the biggest of all the flaws
>in "veganism": following the ****witted consumption
>rule, "don't consume animal parts", does not mean one
>isn't harming animals, which supposedly is the goal of
>"veganism". It doesn't even necessarily mean one is
>harming fewer animals.

Of course it means you are less harmful to animals if you are a
vegetarian. Even a mincehead like you should be able to figure that
out. As you can see from the facts below meat eating causes much more
harm to mother nature than a vegetarian diet:

HOW TO WIN AN ARGUMENT WITH A MEAT EATER

Jahnu

On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 18:59:52 GMT, Jonathan mince Balls
> drooled:

>We're not talking about a comparison, saffron queer.
>You cannot establish that you are virtuous by comparing
>yourself to others. Virtue consists in doing what is
>right, no matter what others are doing.
>
>Why are you causing animals to suffer and die?

As you can see from the facts below you are wrong, mince head:

HOW TO WIN AN ARGUMENT WITH A MEAT EATER

Jahnu

On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 19:01:37 GMT, Jonathan meat Balls
> drooled:

>Jahnu wrote:

>> Why do you then slaughter the animals.

Answer the question, mince head. Why do you consume animals you blood
thirsty, spineless little coward?

>You consume dairy products. Cows must give birth in
>order to lactate, and half the births are of male
>calves, who are slaughtered.
>
>Why do you slaughter bull calves, saffron mother****ing
>queer?

I don't, mince head. I live in a village where the cows and bulls are
allowed to live out their natural life span.

www.krishna.com
www.iskcon.org
Jonathan Ball

Jahnu wrote:

> On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 22:28:37 GMT, Jonathan meat Ball
> > drooled:
>

>>Exactly. That is probably the biggest of all the flaws
>>in "veganism": following the ****witted consumption
>>rule, "don't consume animal parts", does not mean one
>>isn't harming animals, which supposedly is the goal of
>>"veganism". It doesn't even necessarily mean one is
>>harming fewer animals.

> Of course it means you are less harmful to animals if you are a
> vegetarian.

Nope. You need to kill ZERO animals, or damned close
to it. You kill thousands.

You are a hypocrite, a liar, and pouncing homo saffron
queen.

Jahnu

On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 20:41:08 GMT, Jonathan mince Balls
> drooled:

>Rat & Swan wrote:

>> Which, of course, is not true, and which you know is not true

>Wrong. It is true, and we all know it is true. You do
>nothing concrete to stop killing animals. You content
>yourself with a lie.

This here shows you don't know what you are talking about. It is
obvious that YOU are the one content living a lie:

HOW TO WIN AN ARGUMENT WITH A MEAT EATER

usual suspect

denege-Rat wrote:

> Rat:
>
>>> Which, of course, is not true, and which you know is not true

>> It is true.

> No, it's not.

Yes, it is. Jon is correct in noting that your actions do not match your
rhetoric when it comes to collateral deaths. Not only that, but you
engage in sophistry to evade the issue. Your diet and lifestyle are not
free of animal casualties.

> You and jonnie both try to create a false belief -- that
> unless all negative effects of one's life are eliminated, one has
> done nothing.

You point out the "problem" and offer "solutions" which merely avoid the
problem. The "problem" exists regardless of your diet. You choose to
deny the antecedent. It is your raison d'etre.

> That is false,

No, it's true.

> I understand it is false, and I refuse to
> be sucked into jonnie's vicious and hate-motivated delusions any longer.

It's not vicious, hateful, or delusional to point out instances of
denying the antecedent, immoral or amoral behavior, or hypocrisy.
Veganism at best is hypocritical since it's a false solution to a phony,
contrived problem. At worst, it's a form of intolerant and ignorant
zealotry. Which category is yours?

> You continue purchasing foods produced with chemicals and
>> machines, that are then transported and stored. Deaths occur in your
>> food chain,

> Yes, they do, and I know it.

At least you admit your "lifestyle" is responsible for animal
casualties. Your "lifestyle" is no different from any other, except you
don't eat animal parts and you think it makes you more ethical than
those who do. This, of course, gets back to the main issue, namely that
animals still die for your food -- which is why you are no more moral or
ethical than anyone who eats meat.

> It's part of being a human being;

No, it isn't. It's part of nature. Veganism is anti-nature. Veganism is
an attempt to foist the impractical and unnatural on all creatures, not
just mankind.

> the
> same is true of you, jonnie, and every other human on the planet.

Yes, but it only bothers YOU and people like you.

>> you just abstain from animal parts.

> Not "just" -- it is one aspect of an ethical philosophy.

There's nothing ethical about it.

> <snip>
>
>>> Sorry, you two -- I'm home and I'm content;

>> Face in muff?

> Now and again, yes.

Do you use strap ons and other phallic toys?

> I love my wife,

You don't have a wife. You're a woman. Your own state does not respect
such a legal relationship between you and a person of the same sex.

> and I show her that in various
> ways, which is as it should be.

That isn't love.

> (At home, content with my life, and secure in God's love for me, and
> mine for Him.)

He doesn't approve of or respect your homosexual relationship, either.

Jonathan Ball

usual suspect wrote:

>> Rat:

>>> It is true.

>> No, it's not.

> Yes, it is. Jon is correct in noting that your actions do not match your
> rhetoric when it comes to collateral deaths. Not only that, but you
> engage in sophistry to evade the issue. Your diet and lifestyle are not
> free of animal casualties.

And she is doing nothing to change that.

>> You and jonnie both try to create a false belief -- that
>> unless all negative effects of one's life are eliminated, one has
>> done nothing.

> You point out the "problem" and offer "solutions" which merely avoid the
> problem. The "problem" exists regardless of your diet. You choose to
> deny the antecedent. It is your raison d'etre.
>
>> That is false,

> No, it's true.
>
>> I understand it is false, and I refuse to be sucked into jonnie's
>> vicious and hate-motivated delusions any longer.

> It's not vicious, hateful, or delusional to point out instances of
> denying the antecedent, immoral or amoral behavior, or hypocrisy.
> Veganism at best is hypocritical since it's a false solution to a phony,
> contrived problem. At worst, it's a form of intolerant and ignorant
> zealotry. Which category is yours?
>
>>> You continue purchasing foods produced with chemicals and
>>> machines, that are then transported and stored. Deaths occur in your
>>> food chain,

>> Yes, they do, and I know it.

> At least you admit your "lifestyle" is responsible for animal
> casualties. Your "lifestyle" is no different from any other, except you
> don't eat animal parts and you think it makes you more ethical than
> those who do. This, of course, gets back to the main issue, namely that
> animals still die for your food -- which is why you are no more moral or
> ethical than anyone who eats meat.
>
>> It's part of being a human being;

> No, it isn't. It's part of nature. Veganism is anti-nature. Veganism is
> an attempt to foist the impractical and unnatural on all creatures, not
> just mankind.
>
>> the
>> same is true of you, jonnie, and every other human on the planet.

> Yes, but it only bothers YOU and people like you.
>
>>> you just abstain from animal parts.

>> Not "just" -- it is one aspect of an ethical philosophy.

> There's nothing ethical about it.

And it indeed is all she does. All the rest is merely
hot air.

>> <snip>

>>> Face in muff?

>> Now and again, yes.

> Do you use strap ons and other phallic toys?
>
>> I love my wife,

> You don't have a wife. You're a woman. Your own state does not respect
> such a legal relationship between you and a person of the same sex.
>
>> and I show her that in various
>> ways, which is as it should be.

> That isn't love.
>
>> (At home, content with my life, and secure in God's love for me, and
>> mine for Him.)

> He doesn't approve of or respect your homosexual relationship, either.

Jahnu

On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 07:45:36 GMT, Jonathan Ball
> wrote:

>Jahnu wrote:

>> Of course it means you are less harmful to animals if you are a
>> vegetarian.

>Nope. You need to kill ZERO animals, or damned close
>to it. You kill thousands.

Says who?

Answer the question, pervert, why do you drink the blood of innocent
creatures? This here shows what a criminal you a

HOW TO WIN AN ARGUMENT WITH A MEAT EATER

Jahnu

On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 07:31:45 GMT, Jonathan minceBalls
> dribbled:

>You do NOTHING concrete to stop killing animals.

Hellouu, mincehead. Reality check. As you can see below, being a vegan
or a vegetarian is concrete action to stop killing animals.

HOW TO WIN AN ARGUMENT WITH A MEAT EATER

Jahnu

On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 18:04:36 GMT, usual meat head >
wrote:

>Yes, it is. Jon is correct in noting that your actions do not match your
>rhetoric when it comes to collateral deaths. Not only that, but you
>engage in sophistry to evade the issue. Your diet and lifestyle are not
>free of animal casualties.

Who said they were? But as you an see below the meat industry is like
a cancer on the planet:

HOW TO WIN AN ARGUMENT WITH A MEAT EATER

Jahnu

On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 17:55:19 GMT, Jonathan minceBalls
> dribbled:

>Why do YOU cause animals to be slaughtered, shitbag?

I don't.

Answer this question: Why do you drink the blood from slaughtered
animals, you pervert?

As you can see from these statistics you are committing crimes towards
mother natu

HOW TO WIN AN ARGUMENT WITH A MEAT EATER

usual suspect

Jahnu the Hindu wannabe wrote:
> On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 18:04:36 GMT, usual meat head >
> wrote:

For the record, I am vegetarian.

>>Yes, it is. Jon is correct in noting that your actions do not match your
>>rhetoric when it comes to collateral deaths. Not only that, but you
>>engage in sophistry to evade the issue. Your diet and lifestyle are not
>>free of animal casualties.

> Who said they were?

You intimate as much when you offer veg-nism as a solution to that
"problem." Your diet causes death; a diet containing meat also causes
death. Your "solution" is no more ethical than that which you condemn.

Jonathan Ball

usual suspect wrote:

> Jahnu the Hindu wannabe wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 18:04:36 GMT, usual meat head >
>> wrote:

> For the record, I am vegetarian.

"Jahnu" - not his real name, and a particularly goofy
adopted name - is just a troll.

>>> Yes, it is. Jon is correct in noting that your actions do not match
>>> your rhetoric when it comes to collateral deaths. Not only that, but
>>> you engage in sophistry to evade the issue. Your diet and lifestyle
>>> are not free of animal casualties.

>> Who said they were?

> You intimate as much when you offer veg-nism as a solution to that
> "problem." Your diet causes death; a diet containing meat also causes
> death. Your "solution" is no more ethical than that which you condemn.

Ron

Rat & Swan > wrote in message >...
> Jonathan Ball wrote:
>
> <snip>
> > I'll be sure to spit on the
> > grinning shaved-head rag-wearers the next time I go through the airport.

> Can anyone doubt where the hatred is in this exchange? Jonnie and rick
> are both brimming with it, for no reason I can understand.

The reason is simple. They have absolutely ~*NOTHING*~ in their
shrivelled lives that they don't hate so by extension hate others
indiscriminately.

I hope their shrinks up their meds.

> Maybe they're emulating their guru, Rush, in his overwhelming hypocrisy.
>
> Rat
>
> (chuckling at Limbaugh's wailing about invasion of his "right to
> privacy" and defense by the ACLU. )

Jahnu

On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 16:27:28 GMT, Jonathan Ball
> wrote:

>Jahnu wrote:

>> Says who?

>Says everyone who has a ****ing clue about how farming
>is done.
>
>You never addressed the issue of YOUR diet causing deer
>fawns to be shredded, mother****er.
>http://www.bds.org.uk/Research/Silag...entperrier.htm
> That fawn was shredded in the course of producing
>silage, just like the silage fed to your dairy cows,
>mother****er. You cause animal death.

I didn't cause that, mince head. I live on the other side of the
planet.

Now answer this question, pervert, why do you have a diet that causes
the mass murder of billions upon billions of animals in automated
slaughterhouses? If you don't answer right now, I am gonna snap your
stalk-like arms like twigs.

www.krishna.com
www.iskcon.org
Jahnu

On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 16:28:09 GMT, Jonathan Ball
> wrote:

>Jahnu wrote:

>>>You do NOTHING concrete to stop killing animals.

>> Hellouu

>Why are you still killing animals, cocksucker?

Why have you chosen a diet that causes billions and billions of
animals all over the planet to be mass murdered every year in
automated slaughterhouses. Answer the question, bloodsucker.

As you can see from facts below, you are greatly mistaken:

HOW TO WIN AN ARGUMENT WITH A MEAT EATER

Jahnu

On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 14:17:58 GMT, usual suspect >
wrote:

>Jahnu the Hindu wannabe wrote:

>> Who said they were?

>You intimate as much when you offer veg-nism as a solution to that
>"problem." Your diet causes death; a diet containing meat also causes
>death. Your "solution" is no more ethical than that which you condemn.

My solution is more ethical because a vegetarian diet wrecks less
havoc on mother nature and causes vastly less harm to animals than the
meat industry does. The meat industry BTW is the second biggest
business in the world. It is one of the great bastions of evil on the
planet. If you think that producing grains and cultivating vegetables
is in any way near as evil and harmful you are one deluded puppy.

The facts below ways something about how much harm the meat industry
causes the environment. Doesn't matter how much you meat heads try to
obfuscate the matter, the facts just don't go away:

HOW TO WIN AN ARGUMENT WITH A MEAT EATER

Jahnu

On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 16:37:19 GMT, Jonathan Ball
> wrote:

>"Jahnu" - not his real name, and a particularly goofy
>adopted name

You mean like Jonathan,,hahaha That's gotta be the geekiest name I
have heard in a long time.

>- is just a troll.

A troll who has come to smash you with the truth:

HOW TO WIN AN ARGUMENT WITH A MEAT EATER

Jahnu

On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 16:29:18 GMT, Jonathan Ball
> wrote:

>Jahnu wrote:

>> I don't.

>You do, you saffron-robed queer. Why do you do it?

Answer me this, pervert, why have you chosen a diet which causes
billions upon billions of animals to be mass murdered in automated
slaughterhouses every year all over the planet? Answer the question
right now, bloodsucker.

HOW TO WIN AN ARGUMENT WITH A MEAT EATER