Vegan (alt.food.vegan) This newsgroup exists to share ideas and issues of concern among vegans. We are always happy to share our recipes- perhaps especially with omnivores who are simply curious- or even better, accomodating a vegan guest for a meal!

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #121 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 06-01-2004, 01:18 AM
rick etter
 
Posts: n/a
Default No need for farm animals.


"Jahnu" wrote in message
...
On Sun, 4 Jan 2004 13:24:22 -0500, "rick etter"
wrote:


"Jahnu" wrote in message


Then why did you ly, again? Lys seem to be the only things that you have

to
post, eh killer?


hehe, see how desparate they become when you just flood them with
facts. I can just see the idiot, flustered, hammering away on his
key-board so eager to send his lame comments that he doesn't even take
the time to run the spell checker first.
====================

If I'm the desperate one hypocrite, why did *you* snip out, without
annotation, your stupid ly?
Your dishonesty is only bested by your ignorance, killer.



Now, go have that nice blood-drenched dinner, hypocrite.

No thanks, I leave that to you, meat-head.

================
You really have no clue as to your bloody footprints, do you, fool?





www.krishna.com
www.iskcon.org




  #122 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 06-01-2004, 09:51 AM
Benfez
 
Posts: n/a
Default No need for farm animals.


"Jahnu" wrote in message
...
On Mon, 5 Jan 2004 17:43:45 -0000, "Benfez"
wrote:

Strooth Jahnu, I know they brainwash folks at Krishna concentration

camps,
but they've really done a number on you.
Did you forget about all the peace and love, my sweet lord and all that
garbage. Go back to your books instead of spouting your hate and
intollerance.


YOU are spouting hate and intolerance and countless cruelties towards
other living entities. I am speaking the truth and anyone who is
truthful will accept it.

I have presented arguments and scientific facts in favor of my
position.


Bollox, you just keep on churning out the same rubbish. Just because
someone brainwashed you into thinking these things are true, it does not
make it so.

You have presented nothing except being cantankerous and
obnoxiously and blindly denying all the facts.


Facts are most farm animals enjoy a good quality of life which is much
better than having a world without animals as you want.

Admit defeat or go jump in a lake, moron.


Go away you happy clappy prat.



www.krishna.com
www.iskcon.org



  #123 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 06-01-2004, 01:09 PM
Jahnu
 
Posts: n/a
Default No need for farm animals.

On Mon, 5 Jan 2004 18:14:47 -0500, "rick etter"
wrote:


"Jahnu" wrote in message
.. .
On Sun, 4 Jan 2004 13:10:05 -0500, "rick etter"
wrote:

yep, that's all you have....

What's the matter loser, can't speak for yourself? Can't address what was
said to you in these hreads? Typical loony that has nothing if it isn't
already cut-n-pasted for him.
Your one remaining brain cell must really be haveing a hard time keeping up
with your ignorance, eh killer?


It doesn't matter how much noise you meat heads make; it doesn't
matter how much you try to dodge the obvious by your lame and
unsophisticated your comments, the facts remain, and they don't go
away, no matter how much you blindly deny them. All experts who has
something to say in the field agree, that a vegetarian diet is better
suited for humans, and is also better for mother nature and her other
inhabitants, than a meat based diet.

Besides that, from a moral and religious point of view it is grossly
sinful to slaughter other living entities in high-tech slaughter
houses at the rate we do it right now. There are being billions of
animals mass murdered each year in slaughter houses the world over. At
the moment we slaughter chicken at a rate of 7000 per second on the
planet. If you think that is going to go unnoticed by mother nature
(Kali) you can think again. She is going to smack you so severely in
the face in retribution for each slaughtered individual, who are all
HER children. Someone is going to be held accountable.

In fact, human society is already being punished by mother nature.
Only red neck, atheist idiots who grew up in a Mickey Mouse culture,
who actually believe their coca cola and slaughter house culture is
the real world, worthy of export to the rest of the world, will think
that nature is not going to punish them for their crimes against her.

Any thoughtful person will rebel against such a nightmare the world is
turning into with fools and rascals in control, and a lot of brain
dead Disney clones on usenet to make static, distortional noises for
them

laughing madly

Ok, I'm puling your leg a little, but remember it is all in the
service of the common good. Slaughter houses are out. Face it or face
the consequences. Mother nature is not one to mess with when she is
angry.

Anyone wants to eat meat let him slaughter his own prey.




www.krishna.com
www.iskcon.org
  #124 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 06-01-2004, 01:09 PM
Jahnu
 
Posts: n/a
Default No need for farm animals.

On Mon, 5 Jan 2004 18:18:47 -0500, "rick etter"
wrote:


"Jahnu" wrote in message


HOW TO WIN AN ARGUMENT WITH A MEAT EATER

--------------
ROTFLMAO You've still lost, killer.

snippage of crappola, again...


You snipped the evidence, but it is still there, and it is still true.
The reason you can't see it is because you are not truthful.


www.krishna.com
www.iskcon.org
  #125 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 06-01-2004, 01:09 PM
Jahnu
 
Posts: n/a
Default No need for farm animals.

On Mon, 5 Jan 2004 18:17:35 -0500, "rick etter"
wrote:


"Jahnu" wrote in message


At least I have something to cut and paste to support my position.
What have you posted to support your position, except whine and bicker
over the irrefutable facts that I keep sending?


But keep squirming meat-head. I am going to flood you with facts until
you finally shut up and crawl back under the stone where you came
from. Here is some mo


You wouldn't know 'facts' if they bit you in the butt, killer.


Oh, but I would. And I am here to tell you.

snippage of typical crappola alarmist windbag sites....


Nope. Still there.



www.krishna.com
www.iskcon.org


  #126 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 06-01-2004, 01:09 PM
Jahnu
 
Posts: n/a
Default No need for farm animals.

On Mon, 5 Jan 2004 19:18:15 -0500, "rick etter"
wrote:


"Jahnu" wrote in message


hehe, see how desparate they become when you just flood them with
facts. I can just see the idiot, flustered, hammering away on his
key-board so eager to send his lame comments that he doesn't even take
the time to run the spell checker first.


Now, go have that nice blood-drenched dinner, hypocrite.

No thanks, I leave that to you, meat-head.


You really have no clue as to your bloody footprints, do you, fool?


Listen, I am the vegetarian. I don't even kill flies. I think there is
a soul inside all living entities - how exactly are my footprints
bloody, O wise one?

And you eat meat and support a superfluous coca cola and
slaughterhouse culture. They go hand in hand in Macdonald. Are you so
idiotic that you are unaware of the violent crimes companies like
Burger King and Macdonald commit towards nature?

And you accuse me, a peaceful vegetarian, who is preaching against
cruelty to other living entities, of having bloody footprints... ??
...hahahahaha that's just too lame.. are you actually being serious?
Tell me you are joking, right? You can't be this brain washed.






www.krishna.com
www.iskcon.org
  #127 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 06-01-2004, 01:09 PM
Jahnu
 
Posts: n/a
Default No need for farm animals.

On Mon, 5 Jan 2004 12:47:04 -0600, "Russ Thompson"
wrote:

I agree. That's why I point it out to you.
www.krishna.com
www.iskcon.org



Why are you so mean?


Because I just love acting out my genes for the right cause.

But let's first define mean. Maybe I am not mean according some
definition.

So how do you define mean? Is it more mean what I do to you, than what
society does to the animals? After all I haven't harmed you, have I? I
have just told you the truth.


www.krishna.com
www.iskcon.org
  #128 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 06-01-2004, 01:10 PM
Jahnu
 
Posts: n/a
Default No need for farm animals.

On Mon, 05 Jan 2004 20:10:14 GMT, Jonathan Ball
wrote:

Animals are wantonly killed in the course of producing,
storing and distributing your vegetables, the ones you
stupidly think are righteous because they don't contain
animal parts.

How much rice do you eat?


Do you mean to say that there wouldn't be a difference if I smashed
your head with a shovel and squished a tomato? Do you actually want me
to believe you don't distinguish between which living entity you kill?
Would it be the same to you to kill a pig as it would to harvest corn?
I don't believe you. In that case, watch out for the guys in white
coat.


www.krishna.com
www.iskcon.org
  #129 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 06-01-2004, 01:10 PM
Jahnu
 
Posts: n/a
Default No need for farm animals.

On Tue, 6 Jan 2004 08:51:36 -0000, "Benfez"
wrote:


"Jahnu" wrote in message


I have presented arguments and scientific facts in favor of my
position.


Bollox, you just keep on churning out the same rubbish. Just because
someone brainwashed you into thinking these things are true, it does not
make it so.


Hey, it's the other way around. Just because you have been brain
washed by the coca cola and slaughter house culture that you are a
product of, to think that what all experts agree on is false, doesn't
make it any less true. The facts I have presented are not my own
opinions. They are scientific facts all experts agree on.

It doesn't matter how much noise you meat heads make, the facts are
still there and they are still true, and society will be punished by
nature if it doesn't correct its ways. In fact it already IS being
punished.

Facts are most farm animals enjoy a good quality of life


In the Disney world you live in, maybe.. not in the real world, buddy.

which is much better than having a world without animals as you want.


I don't want a world without animals. How can want that, when I'm a
vegetarian who doesn't want to kill animals? I want them to be
protected and cared for, not raised for slaughter. It is sinful to
slaughter animals. Plain as that.


www.krishna.com
www.iskcon.org
  #130 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 06-01-2004, 01:10 PM
Jahnu
 
Posts: n/a
Default No need for farm animals.

On Mon, 5 Jan 2004 18:19:38 -0500, "rick etter"
wrote:


"Jahnu" wrote in message


No, they are dominated by vegetarians, meat-head.

==================
You lose again, stupid...


Nope. Already won. You just haven't discovered it yet.


snippage of more drivel quack-crap...


Nope, still there. Scientific facts for anyone to verify that says you
are wrong. Not only are you wrong, you are also in total denial. You
are one seriously brain washed puppy




www.krishna.com
www.iskcon.org


  #131 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 06-01-2004, 01:10 PM
Jahnu
 
Posts: n/a
Default No need for farm animals.

On Mon, 5 Jan 2004 18:36:39 -0500, "rick etter"
wrote:

No, you are being deliberatly ignorant. The production, processing,
storage, and transportation of *your* veggies is what is being called into
question, stupid. If you claim that people shouldn't raise meat where
veggies can grow, then *you* should be eating meat instead of wasteing all
the resources and energy it takes to get veggies to where you are.


Are you really as brain dead as you sound? How do you think they get
the meat to where you are?


www.krishna.com
www.iskcon.org
  #132 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 06-01-2004, 01:10 PM
Jahnu
 
Posts: n/a
Default No need for farm animals.

On Mon, 5 Jan 2004 18:30:51 -0500, "rick etter"
wrote:

Why do you dishonestly snip out parts of posts without annotating those
snips, killer. Trying to hide you ignorance?


nope, just snipping the mindless drivel and noise.

snip


www.krishna.com
www.iskcon.org
  #133 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 06-01-2004, 01:10 PM
Jahnu
 
Posts: n/a
Default No need for farm animals.

On Mon, 5 Jan 2004 19:11:57 -0500, "rick etter"
wrote:


"Jahnu" wrote in message


Apart from that do you mean to say, that it is alright to slaughter
animals in the billions every year in automated slaughter houses,

==================
At least they die a humane death, unlike the ones that suffer and die at the
hands of your crop production.


hahahahaha, are you for real? Do you actually believe that the burgers
in Burger King and Macdonald come from cows who died humane deads? How
is it humane to have a nail shut into your brain, meat head?

snip
www.krishna.com
www.iskcon.org
  #134 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 06-01-2004, 01:10 PM
Jahnu
 
Posts: n/a
Default No need for farm animals.

On Mon, 5 Jan 2004 18:37:32 -0500, "rick etter"
wrote:


"Jahnu" wrote in message


Because I love to see you squirm and make an ass out yourself,
meat-head.

===============
ROTFLMAO You've yet to come close, killer.

But, it is fun laughing at your stupidity.


No it's not. It's obvious I'm really getting to you. Otherwise you
wouldn't feel you had to keep up with the lame comments, since they
make you look more stupid every time. And I have just started. After
I've finished with you, you are going to be a drooling mental wreck



www.krishna.com
www.iskcon.org
  #135 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 06-01-2004, 01:10 PM
Jahnu
 
Posts: n/a
Default No need for farm animals.

On Mon, 5 Jan 2004 12:48:57 -0600, "Russ Thompson"
wrote:

Of course it has. Keeping animals for slaughter is grossly sinful.
www.krishna.com
www.iskcon.org


*** "sinful"? According to who? Some religion or cult?


According to the laws of nature.

According to the bald
people who beg at the airport?

Kala


Nope, according to Kali




www.krishna.com
www.iskcon.org


Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Lab-Grown Meat May Save a Lot More than Farm Animals’ Lives U.S. Janet B. General Cooking 25 09-04-2017 05:26 PM
How producing “ethical, zero-harm” plant food for vegans and vegetarians kills more animals than, well, actually killing animals for the purpose of eating them. ImStillMags General Cooking 87 06-01-2012 12:14 AM
"Consideration for the lives of farm animals" - meaningless tripe Fred C. Dobbs[_3_] Vegan 13 24-06-2010 08:36 PM
Non-existent - but NOT imaginary - farm animals [email protected] Vegan 70 10-02-2005 04:58 AM
A day on the farm Boron Elgar General Cooking 30 05-11-2003 06:35 AM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:10 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©2004-2019 FoodBanter.com.
The comments are property of their posters.
 

About Us

"It's about Food and drink"

 

Copyright © 2017