Vegan (alt.food.vegan) This newsgroup exists to share ideas and issues of concern among vegans. We are always happy to share our recipes- perhaps especially with omnivores who are simply curious- or even better, accomodating a vegan guest for a meal!

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #106 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 05-01-2004, 07:48 PM
Russ Thompson
 
Posts: n/a
Default No need for farm animals.

Of course it has. Keeping animals for slaughter is grossly sinful.
www.krishna.com
www.iskcon.org


*** "sinful"? According to who? Some religion or cult? According to the bald
people who beg at the airport?

Kala




-----= Posted via Newsfeeds.Com, Uncensored Usenet News =-----
http://www.newsfeeds.com - The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World!
-----== Over 100,000 Newsgroups - 19 Different Servers! =-----

  #107 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 05-01-2004, 09:10 PM
Jonathan Ball
 
Posts: n/a
Default No need for farm animals.

Jahnu wrote:
On Mon, 05 Jan 2004 18:03:45 GMT, Jonathan Ball
wrote:

Jahnu wrote:

On Mon, 05 Jan 2004 15:33:16 GMT, Jonathan Ball
wrote:

Jahnu wrote:


Not me. I just hate atheist meat-heads.

We already knew you were all about hate. Hate is a
defining characteristic of "veganism".


Of course.


Yes, of course: you hate those who disagree with you.



Not at all.


Yes, you do.

I hate those who don't care about other living entities
and ruin nature for profit and sense gratification.


No, you hate those who disagree with you, who don't
acknowledge what you wrongly consider to be your
"enlightenment".



So, you're a lesser person for not being able to follow
that dictum. You hate meat eaters, not the meat eating.



I hate meat eaters


That's all we need to leave: you hate meat eaters.
You are full of hate, period.


It is not a sin. You are an idiot for thinking it is.



It is completely sinful to slaughter animals like it is done in the
modern coca cola culture,


No, it isn't. You're just a hysterical person. It
isn't anything to do with the humaneness or lack of it
that bothers you; it's purely aesthetic.

and everyone is going to suffer the horrible
consequences.


Nope. There aren't any.



YOU cause wanton animal slaughter, too. Do you hate
yourself?



How do I cause wanton animal slaughter? Would you like to explain
yourself?


Animals are wantonly killed in the course of producing,
storing and distributing your vegetables, the ones you
stupidly think are righteous because they don't contain
animal parts.

How much rice do you eat?



Your "vegetarianism" is of the so-called "ethical"
vegetarian variety. Philosophically, there isn't a
pfennig's worth of difference between you and "vegans".
You're all full of hate, and you're all the most
brazen liars.



I think it is quite clear who is full of hate and venom and who hates
the truth here.


Yes: you.

  #108 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 05-01-2004, 09:11 PM
Jonathan Ball
 
Posts: n/a
Default No need for farm animals.

Jahnu wrote:

On Mon, 05 Jan 2004 18:04:39 GMT, Jonathan Ball
wrote:


"The above" is bullshit; unadulterated bullshit. The
problem of world hunger has nothing to do with feeding
grain to livestock.



Of course it has.


Nope; nothing to do with it at all.

Keeping animals for slaughter is grossly sinful.


No, it isn't. You, however, ARE grossly hateful. You
are a very small person.

  #109 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 06-01-2004, 12:14 AM
rick etter
 
Posts: n/a
Default No need for farm animals.


"Jahnu" wrote in message
...
On Sun, 4 Jan 2004 13:10:05 -0500, "rick etter"
wrote:

yep, that's all you have....

What's the matter loser, can't speak for yourself? Can't address what was
said to you in these hreads? Typical loony that has nothing if it isn't
already cut-n-pasted for him.
Your one remaining brain cell must really be haveing a hard time keeping up
with your ignorance, eh killer?






snippage of, well nothing, as usual.




  #110 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 06-01-2004, 12:17 AM
rick etter
 
Posts: n/a
Default No need for farm animals.


"Jahnu" wrote in message
...
On Sun, 4 Jan 2004 13:11:38 -0500, "rick etter"
wrote:


"Jahnu" wrote in message


snippage of more from a cut-n-paste bozo that has nothing to say of his

own,
mainly because his veagn diet has diminished his one remaining braincell

to
mush...


At least I have something to cut and paste to support my position.
What have you posted to support your position, except whine and bicker
over the irrefutable facts that I keep sending?

=====================================
No, you don't. The first pile of crap you posted was just that, crap. No
one starves in this world because not enough food isn't produced.
Production is not the problem, tyanical maniacs like you, now that's another
story...




But keep squirming meat-head. I am going to flood you with facts until
you finally shut up and crawl back under the stone where you came
from. Here is some mo

====================
You wouldn't know 'facts' if they bit you in the butt, killer.



snippage of typical crappola alarmist windbag sites....




  #111 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 06-01-2004, 12:18 AM
rick etter
 
Posts: n/a
Default No need for farm animals.


"Jahnu" wrote in message
...
On Sun, 4 Jan 2004 13:12:59 -0500, "rick etter"
wrote:

That's all he has, cut-n-paste. Never has anything to actually refute

what
he doens't like said, and can never really defend his own position.




HOW TO WIN AN ARGUMENT WITH A MEAT EATER

--------------
ROTFLMAO You've still lost, killer.

snippage of crappola, again...







  #112 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 06-01-2004, 12:19 AM
rick etter
 
Posts: n/a
Default No need for farm animals.


"Jahnu" wrote in message
...
On Sun, 4 Jan 2004 13:15:31 -0500, "rick etter"
wrote:


"Jahnu" wrote in message


The reason that they hang out in Vegan news groups and spew their BS
is simply because they don't have anywhere else to vent all the anger
and envy that come from their bad diet.


Hey loser, you too should check the headers. How many vegan groups do

you
see there? As for diet, check the lists of people who live the longest,
they aren't dominated by vegans, killer.


No, they are dominated by vegetarians, meat-head.

==================
You lose again, stupid...


snippage of more drivel quack-crap...


  #113 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 06-01-2004, 12:30 AM
rick etter
 
Posts: n/a
Default No need for farm animals.


"Jahnu" wrote in message
...
On Sun, 4 Jan 2004 13:19:24 -0500, "rick etter"
wrote:

Hey stupid, your diet hen causes far more animal deathand suffering than
almost anybody else.


How do you figure that, meat head?

====================
Why do you dishonestly snip out parts of posts without annotating those
snips, killer. Trying to hide you ignorance?

Now, to you ignorance. You do not grow what you eat in northern latitudes
if you are a veg*n. You must import them from places around the world. Why
don't you check out how much energy it takes to ship all your foodstuffs up
there. Care to even think about it? Like most veg*n loons, all you care
about is the death and suffering you think somebody else is causeing,
conveninetly ignoring your own bloody footprints. Now, replace some of your
blood drenched veggies with that one moose. That moose will provide you
with 100s of 1000s of calories. All for the death of one animal, and very
minimal environmental damage. How many animals died to produce, process,
store and shipp those same 100s of 1000s of veggie calories up to you.
Even if you manage to grow a feww crops there, their production still causes
more death and suffering than that one moose. Like most veg*n loons, you
are either 1deliberately dishonest about your own impact, or 2terminally
ignorant about you own impact. You choose, killer.




Do you think all that imported stuff just falls like
manna from heaven? The transportation costs alone for your food is a
massive killer. You are truely one brain dead hypocrite.


As you can see from the facts below the meat industry causes
infinitely more harm and waste of energy than vege-production.
============================

No, it does not. Your typical scree about one monolithic meat industry is
just plain lys. Tell us how that one moose you just talked about, and that
could feed you many, many meals, causes environmental worldwide damage and
waste of energy that even comes close to those that your veggies do. care
to even try? I won't hold my breath for your enlightenment though, killer.




HOW TO WIN AN ARGUMENT WITH A MEAT EATER

--------------------
you've still lost, killer.









snippage of crappola...


  #114 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 06-01-2004, 12:31 AM
Tim
 
Posts: n/a
Default No need for farm animals.


"Jahnu" wrote in message
...
On Sun, 4 Jan 2004 10:43:45 -0500, "Tim" aaa wrote:

FYI. A moose is not a human. Moose have a tendency to be covered in hair.


But a wolf has more hair, so that would defeat your notion that you
need meat to develop layers of fat to keep warm in a cold climate.

Avacados and what ever else you ate don't grow in -30c. Also you probably
lived in a heated house. Still moose aren't human. And you call my point
moronic - ha.


What are we talking about now? Do you mean to say that because they
can't grow vegetables in minus 30 it is alright to slaughter animals
en masse where they CAN grow vegetables and where it is not necessary
to eat meat to survive? Either you are confused or you are being
deliberately obtrusive.

Like you point out veggies don't grow where Eskimos live. How then can

they
be herbivores?


Who said they were?

The fat afforded by certain veggies will not help someone
exposed to the elements.


Sure it will. It's just that the vegetables are not available there.
As you can see in the example with the moose they have no problem
living in extreme cold climates even though they have shorter hairs
than the carnivores who live under the same conditions.

Again living in a nice heated house doesn't equate
you with an Eskimo or Siberian.


Is that your argument for eating meat - that eskimos do it? Where is
the sense in that?



Life is not an argument. Humans are omnivores. Bye Bye.

www.krishna.com
www.iskcon.org



  #115 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 06-01-2004, 12:36 AM
rick etter
 
Posts: n/a
Default No need for farm animals.


"Jahnu" wrote in message
...
On Sun, 4 Jan 2004 10:43:45 -0500, "Tim" aaa wrote:

FYI. A moose is not a human. Moose have a tendency to be covered in hair.


But a wolf has more hair, so that would defeat your notion that you
need meat to develop layers of fat to keep warm in a cold climate.

Avacados and what ever else you ate don't grow in -30c. Also you probably
lived in a heated house. Still moose aren't human. And you call my point
moronic - ha.


What are we talking about now? Do you mean to say that because they
can't grow vegetables in minus 30 it is alright to slaughter animals
en masse where they CAN grow vegetables and where it is not necessary
to eat meat to survive? Either you are confused or you are being
deliberately obtrusive.

======================
No, you are being deliberatly ignorant. The production, processing,
storage, and transportation of *your* veggies is what is being called into
question, stupid. If you claim that people shouldn't raise meat where
veggies can grow, then *you* should be eating meat instead of wasteing all
the resources and energy it takes to get veggies to where you are.



Like you point out veggies don't grow where Eskimos live. How then can

they
be herbivores?


Who said they were?

The fat afforded by certain veggies will not help someone
exposed to the elements.


Sure it will. It's just that the vegetables are not available there.

=================
No they aren't, and not only do you have the death and suffering attributed
to their production, but now you've added massive amounts of transportation
to them. All causeing far more animals to die and suffer than if you just
ate that moose that is available to you.


As you can see in the example with the moose they have no problem
living in extreme cold climates even though they have shorter hairs
than the carnivores who live under the same conditions.

Again living in a nice heated house doesn't equate
you with an Eskimo or Siberian.


Is that your argument for eating meat - that eskimos do it? Where is
the sense in that?

==================
Where is your sense in killing animals just to transport your veggies to
you? I can see that your one remaining braincell has given up hope on you
and has now fully gone delusional...








  #116 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 06-01-2004, 12:37 AM
rick etter
 
Posts: n/a
Default No need for farm animals.


"Jahnu" wrote in message
...
On Sun, 4 Jan 2004 13:48:35 -0500, "rick etter"
wrote:

LOL Then why do you keep responding idiot? And I might add, responding

nut
never addressing what is dais. Why you doing all the tap dancing and
dodging, killer?


Because I love to see you squirm and make an ass out yourself,
meat-head.

===============
ROTFLMAO You've yet to come close, killer.

But, it is fun laughing at your stupidity.


  #117 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 06-01-2004, 12:43 AM
rick etter
 
Posts: n/a
Default No need for farm animals.


"Jahnu" wrote in message
...
On Sun, 4 Jan 2004 13:22:24 -0500, "rick etter"
wrote:


"Jahnu" wrote in message


HOW TO WIN AN ARGUMENT WITH A MEAT EATER

==================
Something you've never done, killer.


Oh, but I have, meat-head. The facts don't go away no matter how much
you deny them.

=====================
They don't mean anything to the meat argument, killer. All you've done is
again proven your ignorance on the subject.

Do keep it up though, the laughter is healing...



The New York Times, Tuesday, June 20,



snippage of 'factoids' that have no bearing on the massive amounts of

death
and suffering *you* cause by you diet.


Nothing causes so much suffering to highly sensitive living entities
and ruins the environment as the meat production.

==================
Another ly. Is that all you have? Tell us how that moose you could eat
causes all that massive envirornmental damage.
care to start, killer?



Are you really so stupid as to believe that a veg*n diet in the far north

is
benificial to animals overall?


If more people go vegetarian less animals suffer,

======================
No, stupid, all you do is change the types of bodies, and then leave the
ones you kill to just rot where they fall.

that's just common
sense. It doesn't whether they live in the far north or not.

====================
It makes a big difference stupid. That you can't see that says alot about
your deliberate ignorance.

The meat
production is only the second largest business in the world because
there are so many meat-heads like you.

=================
No, because it tastes good, provides a healthy diet, and is economaical.



ou really need to feed those two braincells
of yours if you do, killer.

Now, go have that nice blood-drenched dinner, hypocrite.


No thanks. I know it must be hard for a die hard meat-head like you to
fathom that you can live without meat, but I can assure you it is
quite possible. Not only is it possible, but your quality of life will
improve so much more by turning to a vegetarian diet.

==================
No, it won't. You can't get all the nutrients you need from plants.



Just to hammer home the point once more, so that everybody can see how
clueless you a

==================
No, you already the clueless king of usenet comedy, killer....





HOW TO WIN AN ARGUMENT WITH A MEAT EATER

=============
You've lost, yet again, hypocrite.



snippage of crappola...



  #118 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 06-01-2004, 01:11 AM
rick etter
 
Posts: n/a
Default No need for farm animals.


"Jahnu" wrote in message
...
On Sun, 4 Jan 2004 17:53:58 -0600, "Russ Thompson"
wrote:

BTW, I don't advocate veganism. I advocate vegetarianism. Still mooses
don't take milk products.


What do you suppose happens to the cows who produced the milk that makes
your cheese after they are no longer productive?


I live in an Indian village, where the cows are allowed to live out
their full natural lifespan.

Apart from that do you mean to say, that it is alright to slaughter
animals in the billions every year in automated slaughter houses,

==================
At least they die a humane death, unlike the ones that suffer and die at the
hands of your crop production.
Those mammals, birds, reptiles, fish, and amphibians die gruesome, horrible
deaths all for your cheap, convenient veggies.
Why is it ok to slice, dice, shred, dis-member, and poison these animals,
hypocrite? Oh yeah, because they are the animals *YOU* cause to die, and
you only focus on what you think others are doing, eh killer?


because the animals are also being exploited by the dairy industry?

Then you make the mistake of thinking that two wrongs make one right.

=================
You're mistake is thinking that your lys make anything 'right'. Too bad
they don't, killer.



www.krishna.com
www.iskcon.org



  #119 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 06-01-2004, 01:14 AM
rick etter
 
Posts: n/a
Default No need for farm animals.


"Jahnu" wrote in message
...
On Mon, 05 Jan 2004 18:04:39 GMT, Jonathan Ball
wrote:

"The above" is bullshit; unadulterated bullshit. The
problem of world hunger has nothing to do with feeding
grain to livestock.


Of course it has. Keeping animals for slaughter is grossly sinful.

=================
Killing animals for your selfishness and entertainment is more a sin,
killer. Why do you continue that death and suffering?




www.krishna.com
www.iskcon.org



  #120 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 06-01-2004, 01:15 AM
rick etter
 
Posts: n/a
Default No need for farm animals.


"Russ Thompson" wrote in message
...
Of course it has. Keeping animals for slaughter is grossly sinful.
www.krishna.com
www.iskcon.org


*** "sinful"? According to who? Some religion or cult? According to the

bald
people who beg at the airport?

=================
Veganism is a religion.





Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Lab-Grown Meat May Save a Lot More than Farm Animals’ Lives U.S. Janet B. General Cooking 25 09-04-2017 05:26 PM
How producing “ethical, zero-harm” plant food for vegans and vegetarians kills more animals than, well, actually killing animals for the purpose of eating them. ImStillMags General Cooking 87 06-01-2012 12:14 AM
"Consideration for the lives of farm animals" - meaningless tripe Fred C. Dobbs[_3_] Vegan 13 24-06-2010 08:36 PM
Non-existent - but NOT imaginary - farm animals [email protected] Vegan 70 10-02-2005 04:58 AM
A day on the farm Boron Elgar General Cooking 30 05-11-2003 06:35 AM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:57 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©2004-2020 FoodBanter.com.
The comments are property of their posters.
 

About Us

"It's about Food and drink"

 

Copyright © 2017