Jonathan Ball

Default No need for farm animals.

Jahnu wrote:
> On Mon, 19 Jan 2004 15:37:52 GMT, Jonathan Ball wrote:
>

>>It does matter, faggot. You claim to be following a
>>"least-harm" diet, and you aren't. You are a liar and
>>a hypocrite.

> Are you retarded? Didn't you just hear what I told you?

I did hear, and it was only the same non sequitur
bullshit you already babbled.

It doesn't alter the fact: the fact is that your diet
causes massive animal suffering and death, and you are
a liar for pretending it doesn't. You make a stupid
claim to moral virtue that isn't supported by the evidence.

Jonathan Ball

Some skinny saffron-robed cocksucker who pretends his
name is "Jahnu" wrote:

> On Mon, 19 Jan 2004 15:39:41 GMT, Jonathan Ball wrote:
>

>>Jahnu wrote:

>>It is the issue, faggot. We frame the issue; you
>>respond to it, or look like a schmuck for whiffing off.

> It doesn't matter how much

It doesn't matter how much you twist and wring your
hands and try to divert attention: your diet causes
massive animal suffering and death, and your claim to
be more virtuous simply for not eating meat is a lie.

Jonathan Ball

name is "Jahnu" wrote:

> On Mon, 19 Jan 2004 15:40:52 GMT, Jonathan Ball wrote:
>

>>Jahnu wrote:

>>>The only things we snip

>>...are the difficult issues you can't handle, mainly
>>the one about why you continue to kill animals by the
>>millions, despite lying and saying you don't kill any.

> It doesn't matter

It doesn't matter how much you twist and wring your
hands and try to divert attention: your diet causes
massive animal suffering and death, and your claim to
be more virtuous simply for not eating meat is a lie.

Jahnu

On Fri, 23 Jan 2004 15:40:12 GMT, Jonathan Ball wrote:

>Jahnu wrote:

>> Are you retarded? Didn't you just hear what I told you?

>I did hear, and it was only the same non sequitur
>bullshit you already babbled.

Are you deaf? Didn't you hear what I just told you?

It doesn't matter how much you meat-heads whine and whimper and try to
obfuscate the facts and divert the attention from your evil ways by
lame, brain dead comparisons, ad hominems, and down right lies, the
facts remain that the meat industry is one of the great bastions of
evil on this planet.

Check the facts below, mince head, and then answer this question: Why
have you chosen a diet that causes countless of billions of animals to
be mass-murdered every year in death factories, and which wrecks havoc
on the environment?

Besides tell me this: Why do meat eaters stink like rotten carcasses
out of their mouths? Why have you chosen a diet that causes you to eat
mints, and chew gum and use chemical mouth-wash to mask the vile,
putrid stench that emanates from every orifice in your body? If you
wonder why you can't get laid there is the answer.

HOW TO WIN AN ARGUMENT WITH A MEAT EATER

The New York Times, Tuesday, June 20, 1989

The Hunger Argument

Number of people worldwide who will die of starvation this year: 60
million.

Number of people who could be adequately fed with the grain saved if
Americans reduced their intake of meat by 10 perc.: 60 million

Human beings in America: 243 million

Number of people who could be fed with grain and soybeans now eaten by
U.S. livestock: 1.3 billion

Percentage of corn grown in the U.S. eaten by people: 20

Percentage of corn grown in the U.S. eaten by livestock: 80

Percentage of oats grown in the U.S. eaten by livestock: 95

Percentage of protein waste by cycling grain through livestock: 99

How frequently a child starves to death: every 2 seconds

Pounds of potatoes that can be grown on an ac 20.OOO

Pounds of beef produced on an ac 165

Percentage of U.S. farmland devoted to beef production: 56

Pounds of grain and soybeans needed to produce a pound of beef: 16

The Environmental Argument

Cause of global warming: greenhouse effect

Primary cause of greenhouse effect: carbon dioxide emissions from
fossil fuels.

Fossil fuels needed to produce a meat-centered diet vs. a meat-free
diet: 50 times more

Percentage of U.S. topsoil lost to date: 75

Percentage of U.S. topsoil loss directly related to livestock raising:
85

Number of acres of U.S. forest cleared for cropland to produce
meat-centered diet: 260 million

Amount of meat U.S. imports annually from Costa Rica, El Salvador,
Guatemala, Honduras and Panama: 200 million pounds

Average per capita meat consumption in Costa Rica, El Salvador,
Guatemala, Honduras and Panama: less than eaten by average U.S.
housecat.

Area of tropical rainforest consumed in every 1/4 pound hamburger: 55
sq.ft.

Current rate of species extinction due to destruction of tropical
rainforests for meat grazing and other uses: 1.000 per year

The Cancer Argument

Increased risk of breast cancer for women who eat meat 4 times a week
vs. less than once a week: 4 times

For women who eat eggs daily vs. less than once a week: 3 times

Increased risk of fatal ovarian cancer for women who eat eggs 3 or
more times a week vs. less than once a week: 3 times

Increased risk of fatal prostate cancer for men who eat meat daily vs.
sparingly or not at all: 3.6 times

The Natural Resources Argument

Use of more than half of all water used for all purposes in the U.S.:
livestock portion.

Amount of water used in production of the average steer: sufficient to
float a destroyer.

Gallons to produce a pound of wheat: 25

Gallons to produce a pound of meat: 2.500

Cost of common hamburger if water used by meat industry was not
subsidized by the U.S. taxpayer: 35 dollars a pound

Current cost of pound of protein from beefsteak, if water was no
longer subsidized: 89 dollars

Years the world's known oil reserves would last if every human ate a
meat-centered diet: 13

Years they would last if human beings no longer ate meat: 260

Barrels of oil imported into U.S. daily: 6.8 million

Percentage of fossil fuel returned as food energy by most efficient
factory farming of meat: 34.5

Percentage returned from least efficient plant food: 32.8

Percentage of raw materials consumed by U.S. to produce present
meat-centered diet: 33

The Cholesterol Argument

Number of U.S. medical schools: 125

Number requiring a course in nutrition: 30

Nutrition training received by average U.S. physician during four
years in medical school: 25 hours

Most common cause of death in U.S.: heart attack

How frequently a heart attack kills in U.S.: every 45 seconds

Average U.S. man's risk of death from heart attack: 50 perc.

Risk for average U.S. man who avoids the meat-centered diet: 15 perc.

Meat industry claims you should not be concerned about your blood
cholesterol if it is: normal

Your risk of dying of a disease caused by clogged arteries if your
blood cholesterol is ?normal?: over 50 perc.

The Antibiotic Argument

Percentage of U.S. antibiotics fed to livestock: 55

Percentage of staphylococci infections resistant to penicillin in
1960: 13

Percentage resistant in 1988: 91

Response of European Economic Community to routine feeding of
antibiotics to livestock: ban

Response of U.S. meat and pharmaceutical industries to routine feeding
of antibiotics to livestock: full and complete support

The Pesticide Argument

Percentage of pesticide residues in the U.S. diet supplied by grains:
1

Percentage of pesticide residues in the U.S. diet supplied by fruits:
4

Percentage of pesticide residues in the U.S. diet suppl. by dairy
products: 23

Percentage of pesticide residues in the U.S. diet supplied by meat: 55

Pesticide contamination of breast milk from meat-eating mothers vs.
non meat-eating: 35 times higher

What USDA tells us: meat is inspected

Percentage of slaughtered animals inspected for residues of toxin
chemicals including dioxin and DDT: less than 0.00004

The Ethical Argument

Number of animals killed for meat per hour in U.S.: 500.000

Occupation with highest turnover rate in U.S.: slaughterhouse worker

Occupation with highest rate of on-the-job injury in
U.S:slaughterhouse worker

Cost to render animal unconscious with captive bolt pistol before
slaughter.: 1 cent

Reason given by meat industry for non using that pistol: too expensive

The Survival Argument

Athlete to win Ironman Triathlon more than twice: Dave Scott (6 time
winner) Food choices of Dave Scott: Vegetarian

Largest meat eater than ever lived: Tyrannosaurus Rex

Last sighting of Tyrannosaurus Rex: 100.000.000 B.C.

Famous pop stars - vegetarians:
-------------------------------
Candice Bergen, David Bowie, Paul Mc Cartney, Darryl Hannah, Janet
Jackson, k.d.lang, Sting

'I am a great eater of beef, and I believe that does harm to my wit.'
--William Shakespeare "Twelfth Night," Act I, Scene 3

www.krishna.com
www.iskcon.org
www.krishna.dk
Jahnu

On Fri, 23 Jan 2004 15:42:09 GMT, Jonathan sleaze Ball dribbled:

>It doesn't matter how much you twist and wring your
>hands and try to divert attention: your diet causes
>massive animal suffering and death, and your claim to
>be more virtuous simply for not eating meat is a lie.

You must really enjoy having your ass kicked all over the place,
MeatBall.

Are you deaf or are you just too plain stupid to understand what I am
telling you?

It doesn't matter how much you meat-head retards whine and whimper and
try to obfuscate the facts and divert the attention from your evil
ways by lame, brain dead comparisons, ad hominems, and down right
lies, the facts remain that the meat industry is one of the great
bastions of evil on this planet.

Check the facts below, mince head, and then answer this question: Why
have you chosen a diet that causes countless of billions of animals to
be mass-murdered every year in death factories, and which wrecks havoc
on the environment?

Besides tell me this: Why do meat eaters stink like rotten carcasses
out of their mouths? Why have you chosen a diet that causes you to eat
mints, and chew gum and use chemical mouth-wash to mask the vile,
putrid stench that emanates from every orifice in your body? If you
wonder why you can't get laid there is the answer.

HOW TO WIN AN ARGUMENT WITH A MEAT EATER

Jahnu

On Fri, 23 Jan 2004 00:45:06 -0800, "Dutch" > wrote:

>Do you know how many juvenile frogs can exist per square metre in a rice
>paddy? One large scale rice farm could easily dwarf the entire worldwide
>meat industry.

And then you woke up, meat-head. Common sense, empathy and the facts
below show you are wrong. Who but a complete retard would compare the
killing of frogs in a rice field with the deliberate mass-murder of
countless of billions of animals in automated slaughterhouses that
take place every year all over the planet?

HOW TO WIN AN ARGUMENT WITH A MEAT EATER

Jahnu

On Fri, 23 Jan 2004 15:45:07 GMT, Jonathan sleazeBall dribbled:

>Lethal to animals? Yes, it is. You greedily gobble
>rice by the bucketful, and you kill animals with every
>bite, yet you have the arrogance and gall to claim that
>your diet is "cruelty free". We see that you are a
>liar, and that's why we spit in your face when you
>panhandle in aiports.

I'd like to see you do that to my face, putrid breath.

>You skinny little cocksucker.

You must really enjoy having your ass kicked all over the place,
MeatBall.

Are you deaf or are you just too plain stupid to understand what I am
telling you?

It doesn't matter how much you meat-head retards whine and whimper and
try to obfuscate the facts and divert the attention from your evil
ways by lame, brain dead comparisons, ad hominems, and down right
lies, the facts remain that the meat industry is one of the great
bastions of evil on this planet.

Check the facts below, mince head, and then answer this question: Why
have you chosen a diet that causes countless of billions of animals to
be mass-murdered every year in death factories, and which wrecks havoc
on the environment?

Besides tell me this: Why do meat eaters stink like rotten carcasses
out of their mouths? Why have you chosen a diet that causes you to eat
mints, and chew gum and use chemical mouth-wash to mask the vile,
putrid stench that emanates from every orifice in your body? If you
wonder why you can't get laid there is the answer.

HOW TO WIN AN ARGUMENT WITH A MEAT EATER

Jahnu

On Fri, 23 Jan 2004 15:46:22 GMT, Jonathan sleaze Ball let go of his
dick long enough to dribble:

>It doesn't matter how much you twist and wring your
>hands and try to divert attention: your diet causes
>massive animal suffering and death, and your claim to
>be more virtuous simply for not eating meat is a lie.
>
>You skinny little cocksucker: you sit down to ****,
>don't you?

You must really enjoy having your ass kicked all over the place,
MeatBall.

Are you deaf or are you just too plain stupid to understand what I am
telling you?

It doesn't matter how much you meat-head retards whine and whimper and
try to obfuscate the facts and divert the attention from your evil
ways by lame, brain dead comparisons, ad hominems, and down right
lies, the facts remain that the meat industry is one of the great
bastions of evil on this planet.

Check the facts below, mince head, and then answer this question: Why
have you chosen a diet that causes countless of billions of animals to
be mass-murdered every year in death factories, and which wrecks havoc
on the environment?

Besides tell me this: Why do meat eaters stink like rotten carcasses
out of their mouths? Why have you chosen a diet that causes you to eat
mints, and chew gum and use chemical mouth-wash to mask the vile,
putrid stench that emanates from every orifice in your body? If you
wonder why you can't get laid there is the answer.

HOW TO WIN AN ARGUMENT WITH A MEAT EATER

Jahnu

On Fri, 23 Jan 2004 15:48:01 GMT, Jonathan sleaze Ball dribbled:

>It doesn't matter how much you twist and wring your
>hands and try to divert attention: your diet causes
>massive animal suffering and death, and your claim to
>be more virtuous simply for not eating meat is a lie.
>
>You skinny little cocksucker. You take it up the
>coalchute in airport toilet stalls.

You must really enjoy having your ass kicked all over the place,
MeatBall.

Are you deaf or are you just too plain stupid to understand what I am
telling you?

It doesn't matter how much you meat-head retards whine and whimper and
try to obfuscate the facts and divert the attention from your evil
ways by lame, brain dead comparisons, ad hominems, and down right
lies, the facts remain that the meat industry is one of the great
bastions of evil on this planet.

Check the facts below, mince head, and then answer this question: Why
have you chosen a diet that causes countless of billions of animals to
be mass-murdered every year in death factories, and which wrecks havoc
on the environment?

Besides tell me this: Why do meat eaters stink like rotten carcasses
out of their mouths? Why have you chosen a diet that causes you to eat
mints, and chew gum and use chemical mouth-wash to mask the vile,
putrid stench that emanates from every orifice in your body? If you
wonder why you can't get laid there is the answer.

HOW TO WIN AN ARGUMENT WITH A MEAT EATER

Jahnu

On Fri, 23 Jan 2004 15:43:32 GMT, Jonathan sleaze Ball drooled:

>It doesn't matter how much you twist and wring your
>hands and try to divert attention: your diet causes
>massive animal suffering and death, and your claim to
>be more virtuous simply for not eating meat is a lie.

You must really enjoy having your ass kicked all over the place,
MeatBall. It must kill you that I have facts to back up my claims and
that all you have is the same imbecile ad hominem rantings.

[...]

Jahnu

On Fri, 23 Jan 2004 15:48:01 GMT, Jonathan sleaze Ball spewed:

>It doesn't matter how much you twist and wring your
>hands and try to divert attention: your diet causes
>massive animal suffering and death, and your claim to
>be more virtuous simply for not eating meat is a lie.
>
>You skinny little cocksucker. You take it up the
>coalchute in airport toilet stalls.

You must really enjoy having your ass kicked all over the place,
MeatBall. It must really kill you that while I have facts to back up
my claims you have nothing but ad hominem rantings.

[...]

ipse dixit

Default No need for farm animals. (more logic of the larder) Attn. Jonathan Ball

"Dutch" > wrote in message ...
> "ipse dixit" > wrote nothing
>
> Shut up until you have something worthwhile to say Nash.

Explain why you believe the raising of animals
for food is a moral act, Dutch. I've asked
you before why you wrote;
"I have said this is a "moral consideration" issue."
Dutch 2003-11-28

but you whined on and on claiming that that
quote contained a typo. It obviously wasn't
a typo after all.
Here's the discussion concerning your quote
and how you tried to lie your way out of it;

[start me]

[You]

[Me]

[You]
>> >That was obviously a typo. It was supposed to read
>> >"I haven't said this is a "moral consideration" issue."

[Me]
>> Heh. Nice try, liar. You're ****ed up.

[You]
>Nope, you 're a creep. You can talk in circles until the cows come home, it
>amounts to shit when you're wrong, and you're wrong, as usual.

[Me]
I have your quote which proves I am right.
"I have said this is a "moral consideration" issue."
Dutch 2003-11-28
[end]
http://tinyurl.com/yrx3p

You were obviously lying, Dutch, so why don't
you expalin why getting farm animals to experience
life is a moral consideration issue?

Jahnu

On Sat, 24 Jan 2004 21:23:21 GMT, Jonathan flabby Balls dribbled:

>Jahnu wrote:

>>Are you retarded? Didn't you just hear what I told you?

>Shut your ****ing mouth, you saffron-robed limp-wristed
>queer. Stop killing animals.

Do you have a hearing problem, retard? Didn't you hear what I just
[...]

frlpwr

usual suspect wrote:

> tnatrwlr wrote:
> >>The information about Professor Davis' study would disabuse you of
> >>your error if you'd read it.

> >Why should anyone consider an unpublished, non-peer reviewed "study"
> > without any data beyond a "50% reduction of vole populations in
> > alfafa fields" and "millions and millions" of field animals killed?

> Why should anyone accept the doctrinaire vegan tenet that veganism is > a more ethical diet?

Don't change the subject. Until other scientists can duplicate Davis's
"results", Davis's work is nothing more than groundless speculation from
a professor of meat science, someone with a vested interest in seeing
sales of the product to which he's devoted his life flourish.

> Professor Davis has carried out a body count.

If Davis can be believed at all, (Has his methodology been described
anywhere? No.), the only counting that's been done is in a alfalfa
field. Alfalfa is animal feed, not human food.

> Have you?

Yes, I know with a high degree of certainty which animals live and die
in my garden plots.

> > Is "millions and millions" scientific quantification?

> It's entirely reasonable given the impact of farming on animals
> worldwide

True enough, but Davis does nothing to verify this.

K D B

ipse dixit > wrote in message >. ..
> On Mon, 19 Jan 2004 01:21:47 GMT, Jonathan Ball > wrote:
>
> >Rat & Swan wrote:
> >>
> >> And we see how jonnie immediately turns the discussion into a personal
> >> attack, since he can't address the real issues.

> >No, we see nothing of the kind. What we see, rather,
> >is your unethical snipping

> " Pot, kettle...
>
> Snipping without notation is dishonest even when
> the victim is Jethro Harrison. YOU have no ethical
> grounds for accusing someone else of dishonesty,
> you ****ing lying troll."
> Kevin Brandon 17 Jan 2004
>
> Kevin would've told you this himself if he was
> sincere about his claim, but it's obvious he'd rather
> let you alone and not take you to task over it for
> some cowardly reason. That's Kevin for you: a
> coward.

No, you lying little shit. s usual, it you ignmore context. Jonathan
snipped an IRRELEVANT part of Karen's reply in a post where he chided
her for her "unethical snipping". As I said in the follow-up to the
post from which the above quote was gleaned, this is an example of a
RETALIATORY measure. You're an idiot, a liar, and a waste of space.

Kevin

Jahnu

On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 19:01:47 GMT, Jonathan flabby Balls dribbled:

>**** off, you saffron-robed jerk-off queer. You're
>listening, and I'm talking. Got it, queer? Listen up:
> you kill animals with your diet. Get your flabby
>pencil-dick out of your hand, and stop the killing.

Didn't you hear what I just told you, retard?

told you? I said this:

[...]

ipse dixit

"K D B" > wrote in message om...
> ipse dixit > wrote in message >. ..

> > >No, we see nothing of the kind. What we see, rather,
> > >is your unethical snipping

> > " Pot, kettle...
> >
> > Snipping without notation is dishonest even when
> > the victim is Jethro Harrison. YOU have no ethical
> > grounds for accusing someone else of dishonesty,
> > you ****ing lying troll."
> > Kevin Brandon 17 Jan 2004
> >
> > Kevin would've told you this himself if he was
> > sincere about his claim, but it's obvious he'd rather
> > let you alone and not take you to task over it for
> > some cowardly reason. That's Kevin for you: a
> > coward.

> No

Yes, Brandon; you're a coward who daren't
confront Jonathan for his so-called unethical
snipping because you know you aren't capable
of withstanding him. You know he snips without
noting, and this post demonstrates it perfectly,
yet you fail to criticise him for it time after time.
You obviously aren't sincere about your stance
on snipping, and you're obviously a coward for
not confronting Jonathan, so my advice to you
is to stop your whining altogether because you're
making yourself look like a whining coward.

usual suspect

tnatrwlr wrote:

>>>Why should anyone consider an unpublished, non-peer reviewed "study"
>>>without any data beyond a "50% reduction of vole populations in
>>>alfafa fields" and "millions and millions" of field animals killed?

>>Why should anyone accept the doctrinaire vegan tenet that veganism is > a more ethical diet?

> Don't change the subject.

I didn't.

> Until other scientists can duplicate Davis's
> "results", Davis's work is nothing more than groundless speculation

No, it is a study. It may be uncorroborated, but no one has rushed
forward to replicate anything resembling the study.

> from
> a professor of meat science, someone with a vested interest in seeing
> sales of the product to which he's devoted his life flourish.

Ipse dixit and weak attempt at ad hominem. Can you name a grass-fed
ruminant producer who's contributed to Oregon State University or to
Professor Davis?

>>Professor Davis has carried out a body count.

> If Davis can be believed at all, (Has his methodology been described
> anywhere? No.),

Yes.

> the only counting that's been done is in a alfalfa
> field. Alfalfa is animal feed, not human food.

Irrelevant. Farming methods for alfalfa are not unlike other human foods.

>>Have you?

> Yes, I know with a high degree of certainty which animals live and die
> in my garden plots.

Sure you do, killer.

>>>Is "millions and millions" scientific quantification?

>>It's entirely reasonable given the impact of farming on animals
>>worldwide

> True enough, but Davis does nothing to verify this.

What specifically do you find in error with his study?

K D B

"ipse dixit" > wrote in message >...
> "K D B" > wrote in message om...
> > ipse dixit > wrote in message >. ..

> > > " Pot, kettle...
> > >
> > > Snipping without notation is dishonest even when
> > > the victim is Jethro Harrison. YOU have no ethical
> > > grounds for accusing someone else of dishonesty,
> > > you ****ing lying troll."
> > > Kevin Brandon 17 Jan 2004
> > >
> > > Kevin would've told you this himself if he was
> > > sincere about his claim, but it's obvious he'd rather
> > > let you alone and not take you to task over it for
> > > some cowardly reason. That's Kevin for you: a
> > > coward.

> > No

> Yes, Brandon; I, Derek Nash, do hereby admit I am a coward who daren't

behave ethically for fear I'd take a verbal ass-whipping. I engage in
unethical snipping of relevant material because I am an unskilled
ethical fraud. I lie with impunity because I can't score any points
otherwise. I practice unethical snipping because I know I'm not
capable of withstanding the logical arguments of my opponents.Everyone
knows I snip without noting, and this post demonstrates it perfectly.
Although criticised for it time after time, I simply engage in my
childish game of "You too" because I'm not sincere about any stance
I've ever taken on these newsgroups. I lie about being a vegan and
supporter of animal rights when the truth is I eat meat regularly and
have been known to violently abuse domestic animals for my own
amusement. and I'm obviously a coward for not behaving in an ethical
manner while attacking others based on my own false ethics. I know I
should stop my whining altogether but I find that impossible since, as
everyone knows, I am a punk-ass whining coward.

DN
Dutch

"Jahnu" > wrote
> On Fri, 23 Jan 2004 00:45:06 -0800, "Dutch" > wrote:
>
> >Do you know how many juvenile frogs can exist per square metre in a rice
> >paddy? One large scale rice farm could easily dwarf the entire worldwide
> >meat industry.

> And then you woke up, meat-head. Common sense, empathy and the facts
> below show you are wrong. Who but a complete retard would compare the
> killing of frogs in a rice field with the deliberate mass-murder of
> countless of billions of animals in automated slaughterhouses that
> take place every year all over the planet?
>
> HOW TO WIN AN ARGUMENT WITH A MEAT EATER

The only way to win an argument with me is to use superior reason and logic.
You apparently only know frothing-at-the mouth rhetoric, so you never will
win.

Jahnu

On Mon, 26 Jan 2004 16:22:30 GMT, Jonathan footBall got his head
kicked in and dribbled:

>>>**** off, you saffron-robed jerk-off queer. You're
>>>listening, and I'm talking. Got it, queer? Listen up:
>>> you kill animals with your diet. Get your flabby
>>>pencil-dick out of your hand, and stop the killing.

>> Didn't you

>Shut up, you ignorant, animal-killing saffron-robed
>queer. You're listening, I'm doing the talking. Got
>it, queer? You're shutting your punk mouth and listening.
>
>Your self-absorbed, egotistical "lifestyle" kills
>animals, yet you have the gall to claim it doesn't.
>Stop killing animals, cocksucker. NOW.

>>**** off, you saffron-robed jerk-off queer. You're
>>listening, and I'm talking. Got it, queer? Listen up:
>> you kill animals with your diet. Get your flabby
>>pencil-dick out of your hand, and stop the killing.

> Didn't you

On Mon, 26 Jan 2004 16:22:30 GMT, Jonathan footBall got kicked in his
head and dribbled:

>Shut up, you ignorant, animal-killing saffron-robed
>queer. You're listening, I'm doing the talking. Got
>it, queer? You're shutting your punk mouth and listening.
>
>Your self-absorbed, egotistical "lifestyle" kills
>animals, yet you have the gall to claim it doesn't.
>Stop killing animals, cocksucker. NOW.

You really must enjoy having your ass kicked all over the place,
MeatBall. It must really kill you that while I have facts to back up
my claims you have nothing but ad hominem rantings.

Are you deaf or are you just too plain stupid to understand what I am
telling you?

It doesn't matter how much you meat-head retards whine and whimper and
try to obfuscate the facts and divert the attention from your evil
ways by lame, brain dead comparisons, ad hominems, and down right
lies, the facts remain that the meat industry is one of the great
bastions of evil on this planet.

The fact is that Macdonalds and Disney have made a culture out of
eating dead slaughtered carcasses of animal bodies at countless of
millions of outlets along their highways.

The New York Times, Tuesday, June 20, 1989

[...]

Don't you ever tire of obfuscating the facts a
www.krishna.com
www.iskcon.org
www.krishna.dk
Jahnu

On Mon, 26 Jan 2004 16:22:30 GMT, Jonathan footBall got kicked in his
head and dribbled:

>Shut up, you ignorant, animal-killing saffron-robed
>queer. You're listening, I'm doing the talking. Got
>it, queer? You're shutting your punk mouth and listening.
>
>Your self-absorbed, egotistical "lifestyle" kills
>animals, yet you have the gall to claim it doesn't.
>Stop killing animals, cocksucker. NOW.

You really must enjoy having your ass kicked all over the place,
MeatBall. It must really kill you that while I have facts to back up
my claims you have nothing but ad hominem rantings.

Are you deaf or are you just too plain stupid to understand what I am
telling you?

It doesn't matter how much you meat-head retards whine and whimper and
try to obfuscate the facts and divert the attention from your evil
ways by lame, brain dead comparisons, ad hominems, and down right
lies, the facts remain that the meat industry is one of the great
bastions of evil on this planet.

Check the facts below, mince head, and then answer this question: Why
have you chosen a diet that causes countless of billions of animals to
be mass-murdered every year in death factories, and which wrecks havoc
on the environment?

Besides tell me this: Why do meat eaters stink like rotten carcasses
out of their mouths? Why have you chosen a diet that causes you to eat
mints, and chew gum and use chemical mouth-wash to mask the vile,
putrid stench that emanates from every orifice in your body? If you
wonder why you can't get laid there is the answer.

HOW TO WIN AN ARGUMENT WITH A MEAT EATER

Jahnu

On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 04:42:19 GMT, Jonathan footBall kicked his head
and dribbled:

> [...]

>queer. You're listening, I'm doing the talking. Got
>it, queer? You're shutting your punk mouth and listening.
>
>Your self-absorbed, egotistical "lifestyle" kills
>animals, yet you have the gall to claim it doesn't.
>Stop killing animals, cocksucker. NOW.

>>**** off, you saffron-robed jerk-off queer. You're
>>listening, and I'm talking. Got it, queer? Listen up:
>> you kill animals with your diet. Get your flabby
>>pencil-dick out of your hand, and stop the killing.

> Didn't you

>Shut up, you ignorant, animal-killing saffron-robed
>queer. You're listening, I'm doing the talking. Got
>it, queer? You're shutting your punk mouth and listening.
>
>Your self-absorbed, egotistical "lifestyle" kills
>animals, yet you have the gall to claim it doesn't.
>Stop killing animals, cocksucker. NOW.

HOW TO WIN AN ARGUMENT WITH A MEAT EATER

Jahnu

On Tue, 27 Jan 2004 18:21:05 -0800, "Dutch" > wrote:

>"Jahnu" > wrote

>> And then you woke up, meat-head. Common sense, empathy and the facts
>> below show you are wrong. Who but a complete retard would compare the
>> killing of frogs in a rice field with the deliberate mass-murder of
>> countless of billions of animals in automated slaughterhouses that
>> take place every year all over the planet?

>The only way to win an argument with me is to use superior reason and logic.
>You apparently only know frothing-at-the mouth rhetoric, so you never will
>win.

I already won. It doesn't matter how much you meat-heads try to
obfuscate the issue. The facts remain that the meat industry is a
cancer on the world, and those who support it will be severely
punished by mother nature.

HOW TO WIN AN ARGUMENT WITH A MEAT EATER

Dutch

Default No need for veganism, just common sense.

"Jahnu" > wrote in message
> On Tue, 27 Jan 2004 18:21:05 -0800, "Dutch" > wrote:
>

> >"Jahnu" > wrote

> >> And then you woke up, meat-head. Common sense, empathy and the facts
> >> below show you are wrong. Who but a complete retard would compare the
> >> killing of frogs in a rice field with the deliberate mass-murder of
> >> countless of billions of animals in automated slaughterhouses that
> >> take place every year all over the planet?

> >The only way to win an argument with me is to use superior reason and

logic.
> >You apparently only know frothing-at-the mouth rhetoric, so you never

will
> >win.

> I already won.

Not possible, you didn't use superior reason or logic.

> It doesn't matter how much you meat-heads try to
> obfuscate the issue.

You don't get to define "the (vegan) issue", which is the use of animals as
food in general, not just the (big-bad) meat industry.

> The facts remain that the meat industry is a
> cancer on the world,

It's like every big industry, in need of reforms.

> and those who support it will be severely
> punished by mother nature.

You've obfuscated the issue, animals can be used for food *without* any
"meat industry" involved, by individuals and small groups (co-ops), and the
result is less animal death and environmental damage than caused by a vegan
who bases their diet on commercially grown plant foods.

Jahnu

On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 16:41:08 GMT, Jonathan footBall kicked his own
head and dribbled:

>Some ****ing pencil-dick limp-wristed saffron-robed
> >fudge-packer whose name is NOT "Jahnu" wrote::

>>>Shut up, you ignorant, animal-killing saffron-robed
>>>queer. You're listening, I'm doing the talking. Got
>>>it, queer? You're shutting your punk mouth and listening.
>>>
>>>Your self-absorbed, egotistical "lifestyle" kills
>>>animals, yet you have the gall to claim it doesn't.
>>>Stop killing animals, cocksucker. NOW.

>> You really must enjoy

>I really enjoy pointing out to you that your belief
>about your ethical stance is false. It is nothing but
>a pose. You cause animals to die, contrary to what you
>believe.

I am not believing anything. I merely point out the facts to you which
are that it doesn't matter how much you meat-heads try to obfuscate
the issue. The facts remain that the meat industry is a cancer on the
world, and those who support it will be severely punished by mother
nature.

Don't you ever get tired of having your ass kicked severely with facts
and reason? It must kill you that I have facts to back up my case
whereas you have nothing to back up your blitherings. If your brain
wasn't so infested and rotten from all the dead carcassed you enjoy
eating, you'd bow your head in shame and crawl back under the stone
you came from.

HOW TO WIN AN ARGUMENT WITH A MEAT EATER

Bob Yates

Haven't had time to comment recently.
Jahnu wrote:
> HOW TO WIN AN ARGUMENT WITH A MEAT EATER
>
> The New York Times, Tuesday, June 20, 1989
>
> The Hunger Argument
>
> Number of people worldwide who will die of starvation this year: 60
> million.
>
> Number of people who could be adequately fed with the grain saved if
> Americans reduced their intake of meat by 10 perc.: 60 million

Wrong: most if not all the starvation deaths are caused by a political
system out of control. The people are not being allowed to raise the
food to feed their selves or they are having the food stolen from them.
You really need some updated material.

> Human beings in America: 243 million
>
> Number of people who could be fed with grain and soybeans now eaten by
> U.S. livestock: 1.3 billion
>
> Percentage of corn grown in the U.S. eaten by people: 20
>
> Percentage of corn grown in the U.S. eaten by livestock: 80
>
> Percentage of oats grown in the U.S. eaten by livestock: 95
>
> Percentage of protein waste by cycling grain through livestock: 99
>
> How frequently a child starves to death: every 2 seconds

The news reports on a Vegan starving their children to death every year
or two. Not enough of the proper nutrients to allow a small child to
thrive and grow. You seem to be referring to those killed by their own
government.

> Pounds of potatoes that can be grown on an ac 20.OOO
>
> Pounds of beef produced on an ac 165
>
> Percentage of U.S. farmland devoted to beef production: 56

A lot of that farmland is not fit to raise crops on livestock is one of
the most efficient means of harvesting the grass for human consumption.

> Pounds of grain and soybeans needed to produce a pound of beef: 16
>
> The Environmental Argument
>
> Cause of global warming: greenhouse effect
>
> Primary cause of greenhouse effect: carbon dioxide emissions from
> fossil fuels.
>
> Fossil fuels needed to produce a meat-centered diet vs. a meat-free
> diet: 50 times more

Be interested in seeing the proof for this. Nothing that I have found
indicated anything like this.

> Percentage of U.S. topsoil lost to date: 75
>
> Percentage of U.S. topsoil loss directly related to livestock raising:
> 85

You are including the topsoil lost in raising plant to feed to the
livestock. The loss would be more not less for increased planting for
people.

> Number of acres of U.S. forest cleared for cropland to produce
> meat-centered diet: 260 million

Forest have increased in the U.S. over the last hundred years. Amazing
what you can prove with outdated statistics.

> Amount of meat U.S. imports annually from Costa Rica, El Salvador,
> Guatemala, Honduras and Panama: 200 million pounds

Nice that we contribute to their economy.

> Average per capita meat consumption in Costa Rica, El Salvador,
> Guatemala, Honduras and Panama: less than eaten by average U.S.
> housecat.

So you believe that should eat more meat?

> Area of tropical rainforest consumed in every 1/4 pound hamburger: 55
> sq.ft.

I am unaware of any tropical rain forest consumed in the production of
hamburger. Maybe you mean jungles? Or some renaming, such as are
beloved by revisionist?

> Current rate of species extinction due to destruction of tropical
> rainforests for meat grazing and other uses: 1.000 per year

Same question as above.

> The Cancer Argument
>
> Increased risk of breast cancer for women who eat meat 4 times a week
> vs. less than once a week: 4 times
>
> For women who eat eggs daily vs. less than once a week: 3 times
>
> Increased risk of fatal ovarian cancer for women who eat eggs 3 or
> more times a week vs. less than once a week: 3 times
>
> Increased risk of fatal prostate cancer for men who eat meat daily vs.
> sparingly or not at all: 3.6 times

Sources for all of the above, please. They do seem out of line with
current research.

> The Natural Resources Argument
>
> Use of more than half of all water used for all purposes in the U.S.:
> livestock portion.
>
> Amount of water used in production of the average steer: sufficient to
> float a destroyer.

I do believe that that water is recycled, very little is retained by the
steer. That would be the average 15 year old steer, not the norm for
meat production by about 13 years.

> Gallons to produce a pound of wheat: 25
>
> Gallons to produce a pound of meat: 2.500
>
> Cost of common hamburger if water used by meat industry was not
> subsidized by the U.S. taxpayer: 35 dollars a pound
>
> Current cost of pound of protein from beefsteak, if water was no
> longer subsidized: 89 dollars

Show references please, these numbers seem grossly out of line.

> Years the world's known oil reserves would last if every human ate a
> meat-centered diet: 13
>
> Years they would last if human beings no longer ate meat: 260

And if there were no human being they would last forever. If you notice
the known reserves tend to hold steady at about 30 years supply.

> [...]
>
> The Ethical Argument
>
> Number of animals killed for meat per hour in U.S.: 500.000
>
> Occupation with highest turnover rate in U.S.: slaughterhouse worker
>
> Occupation with highest rate of on-the-job injury in
> U.S:slaughterhouse worker
>
> Cost to render animal unconscious with captive bolt pistol before
> slaughter.: 1 cent
>
> Reason given by meat industry for non using that pistol: too expensive
>
> The Survival Argument
>
> Athlete to win Ironman Triathlon more than twice: Dave Scott (6 time
> winner) Food choices of Dave Scott: Vegetarian
>
> Largest meat eater than ever lived: Tyrannosaurus Rex
>
> Last sighting of Tyrannosaurus Rex: 100.000.000 B.C.
>
> Famous pop stars - vegetarians:
> -------------------------------
> Candice Bergen, David Bowie, Paul Mc Cartney, Darryl Hannah, Janet

Sounds like a good argument against vegetarianism, you should probably
add that great liberal politician Adolph Hitler to your list.

> 'I am a great eater of beef, and I believe that does harm to my wit.'
> --William Shakespeare "Twelfth Night," Act I, Scene 3
>
> www.krishna.com
> www.iskcon.org
> www.krishna.dk

Jonathan Ball

Some ****ing pencil-dick limp-wristed saffron-robed
fudge-packer whose name is NOT "Jahnu" wrote:

> On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 16:41:08 GMT, Jonathan Ball wrote:
>

>>Some ****ing pencil-dick limp-wristed saffron-robed

>>>You really must enjoy

>>I really enjoy pointing out to you that your belief
>>about your ethical stance is false. It is nothing but
>>a pose. You cause animals to die, contrary to what you
>>believe.

> I am not believing anything.

Yes, you do, fudge-packer. You believe that because
you don't eat meat, you somehow are "more moral". You
aren't. You still kill animals, and a false belief
that you don't is the only reason you don't eat meat.

Not eating meat gets you nowhere.

Jahnu

On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 07:11:05 GMT, Jonathan stinkBall drooled:

told you? I said this:

It doesn't matter how much you meat-heads whine and whimper and try to
obfuscate the facts and divert the attention from your evil ways by
lame, brain dead comparisons, ad hominems, and down right lies, the
facts remain that the meat industry is one of the great bastions of
evil on this planet. It is a cancer that is ruining the society.

Check the facts below, mince head, and then answer this question: Why
have you chosen a diet that causes countless of billions of animals to
be mass-murdered every year in death factories, and which wrecks havoc
on the environment?

Besides tell me this: Why do meat eaters stink like rotten carcasses
out of their mouths? Why have you chosen a diet that causes you to eat
mints, and chew gum and use chemical mouth-wash to mask the vile,
putrid stench that emanates from every orifice in your body? If you
wonder why you can't get laid there is the answer.

HOW TO WIN AN ARGUMENT WITH A MEAT EATER

Jahnu

On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 07:11:05 GMT, Jonathan slimeBall blithered:

>Yes, you do, fudge-packer. You believe that because
>you don't eat meat, you somehow are "more moral". You
>aren't. You still kill animals, and a false belief
>that you don't is the only reason you don't eat meat.
>
>Not eating meat gets you nowhere.

Of course it does. At least it gets me to where I don't stink like a
rotten carcass every time I open my mouth. Why do meat eaters stink
like rotten carcasses out of their mouths? Why have you chosen a diet
that causes you to eat mints, and chew gum and use chemical mouth-wash
to mask the vile, putrid stench that emanates from every orifice in
your body? If you wonder why you can't get laid there is the answer.

www.krishna.com
www.iskcon.org
www.krishna.dk

Jahnu

On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 06:10:02 GMT, Bob Yates >
wrote:

<snip>

>Sounds like a good argument against vegetarianism, you should probably
>add that great liberal politician Adolph Hitler to your list.

Right, then you can Stalin and Atila the Hun to yours.

It doesn't matter how much you meat-heads whine and whimper and try to
obfuscate the facts and divert the attention from your evil ways by
lame, brain dead comparisons, ad hominems, and down right lies, the
facts remain that the meat industry is one of the great bastions of
evil on this planet.

HOW TO WIN AN ARGUMENT WITH A MEAT EATER

Dutch

"Jahnu" > wrote

> HOW TO WIN AN ARGUMENT WITH A MEAT EATER

The broken record is only one technique used to win arguments, but it's one
of the most mindless.

Bob Yates

Jahnu wrote:

> On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 06:10:02 GMT, Bob Yates >
> wrote:
>
> <snip>
>
> >Sounds like a good argument against vegetarianism, you should probably
> >add that great liberal politician Adolph Hitler to your list.

> Right, then you can Stalin and Atila the Hun to yours.
>
> It doesn't matter how much you meat-heads whine and whimper and try to
> obfuscate the facts and divert the attention from your evil ways by
> lame, brain dead comparisons, ad hominems, and down right lies, the
> facts remain that the meat industry is one of the great bastions of
> evil on this planet.

No problems with Atilla, sounds like a great man and a great leader.
Stalin sounds like a typical liberal, great mustache though.

Since you choose not to answer any other arguments and launched a
personal attack on me, it is obvious that you have conceded defeat and
acknowledged meat eating as a valid choice.
Jahnu

On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 15:34:48 -0800, "Dutch" > wrote:

>"Jahnu" > wrote
>
>> HOW TO WIN AN ARGUMENT WITH A MEAT EATER

>The broken record is only one technique used to win arguments, but it's one
>of the most mindless.

That may be, but since you don't have any facts to back up your case
even mindless repetition of facts in support of mine wins.

www.krishna.com
www.iskcon.org
www.krishna.dk
Jahnu

On Fri, 30 Jan 2004 05:41:05 GMT, Bob Yates >
wrote:

>No problems with Atilla, sounds like a great man and a great leader.
>Stalin sounds like a typical liberal, great mustache though.
>
>Since you choose not to answer any other arguments and launched a
>personal attack on me, it is obvious that you have conceded defeat and
>acknowledged meat eating as a valid choice.

Really? Obviously you didn't read this:

Why do meat eaters stink like rotten carcasses out of their mouths?
Why have they chosen a diet that causes them to eat mints, and chew
gum and use chemical mouth-wash to mask the vile, putrid stench that
emanates from every orifice in their bodies?

And you obviously also didn't see this:

Dear Editor

Last week's headlines have brought alarming news about the sorry state
of our public and planetary health.

The USDA has forced the recall of 25 million pounds of hamburger meat
that may be contaminated with deadly E. coli bacteria and the closure
of the offending plant.

Excessive use of antibiotics in raising farm animals and in medical
practice has forged a Staphylococcus bacterium that is immune to all
these drugs.

Effluents from farm animal waste have nurtured toxic algae that have
killed billions of fish and devastated fisheries throughout the
eastern seaboard, from Delaware to Louisiana.

Cornell University Professor David Pimentel told a national animal
science meeting that our soil, water, and energy resources can not
sustain current levels of animal agriculture.

The Worldwatch Institute has warned that world grain production is
falling behind meat consumption, leading to higher grain and meat
prices and widespread famines in developing countries.

Surely, the time has come for consumers to see the handwriting on the
wall and to adopt a plant-based diet advocated by leading health and
environmental authorities for the past 25 years.

Sincerely,

http://www.tiac.net/users/vrc/index.htm
http://www.tiac.net/users/vrc/maynard.htm
http://www.tiac.net/users/srs/cal_list.html#major

www.krishna.com
www.iskcon.org
www.krishna.dk

Bob Yates

Jahnu wrote:

> On Fri, 30 Jan 2004 05:41:05 GMT, Bob Yates >
> wrote:
>
> >No problems with Atilla, sounds like a great man and a great leader.
> >Stalin sounds like a typical liberal, great mustache though.
> >
> >Since you choose not to answer any other arguments and launched a
> >personal attack on me, it is obvious that you have conceded defeat and
> >acknowledged meat eating as a valid choice.

> Really? Obviously you didn't read this:
>
> Why do meat eaters stink like rotten carcasses out of their mouths?
> Why have they chosen a diet that causes them to eat mints, and chew
> gum and use chemical mouth-wash to mask the vile, putrid stench that
> emanates from every orifice in their bodies?

Yes I did read it, that was the part of the "personal attack". As I
said, "Since you choose not to answer any other arguments and launched a
personal attack on me, it is obvious that you have conceded defeat and
acknowledged meat eating as a valid choice."
Care to join me a some rare roast beef, maybe veal?
Five Cats

In message >, Jahnu
> writes
<snip>

>Why do meat eaters stink like rotten carcasses out of their mouths?
>Why have they chosen a diet that causes them to eat mints, and chew
>gum and use chemical mouth-wash to mask the vile, putrid stench that
>emanates from every orifice in their bodies?

<snip>

It's the garlic with the meat that brings about the eating of mints, not
the meat itself. And garlic emanates not just from the orifices of the
body, but the whole skin.

--
Five Cats
Email to: cats_spam at uk2 dot net
Jahnu

On Sat, 31 Jan 2004 05:34:43 GMT, Bob Yates >
wrote:

>Jahnu wrote:

>> Why do meat eaters stink like rotten carcasses out of their mouths?
>> Why have they chosen a diet that causes them to eat mints, and chew
>> gum and use chemical mouth-wash to mask the vile, putrid stench that
>> emanates from every orifice in their bodies?
>>

>Yes I did read it, that was the part of the "personal attack". As I
>said, "Since you choose not to answer any other arguments and launched a
>personal attack on me, it is obvious that you have conceded defeat and
>acknowledged meat eating as a valid choice."

Yes, a valid choice for mindless zombies bereft of empathy with other
living entities.

>Care to join me a some rare roast beef, maybe veal?

Well, then you obviously didn't read these facts about the harmful
effects of meat eating:

HOW TO WIN AN ARGUMENT WITH A MEAT EATER

Jahnu

On Sat, 31 Jan 2004 09:16:26 +0000, Five Cats ]>
wrote:

>In message >, Jahnu
> writes
><snip>
>>
>>Why do meat eaters stink like rotten carcasses out of their mouths?
>>Why have they chosen a diet that causes them to eat mints, and chew
>>gum and use chemical mouth-wash to mask the vile, putrid stench that
>>emanates from every orifice in their bodies?

><snip>
>
>It's the garlic with the meat that brings about the eating of mints, not
>the meat itself. And garlic emanates not just from the orifices of the
>body, but the whole skin.

That may be, but the carcasses rotting inside their intestines stinks
out of every orifice of their bodies. But I'll concede that the stench
also oozes out of their skin. Did you ever try to enter a public
toilet after it was used by a carcass-eater? Good grief, it's enough
to make you puke.

www.krishna.com
www.iskcon.org
www.krishna.dk
Bob Yates

Jahnu wrote:

> On Sat, 31 Jan 2004 05:34:43 GMT, Bob Yates >
> wrote:
>
> >Jahnu wrote:

> >> Why do meat eaters stink like rotten carcasses out of their mouths?
> >> Why have they chosen a diet that causes them to eat mints, and chew
> >> gum and use chemical mouth-wash to mask the vile, putrid stench that
> >> emanates from every orifice in their bodies?
> >>

> >Yes I did read it, that was the part of the "personal attack". As I
> >said, "Since you choose not to answer any other arguments and launched a
> >personal attack on me, it is obvious that you have conceded defeat and
> >acknowledged meat eating as a valid choice."

> Yes, a valid choice for mindless zombies bereft of empathy with other
> living entities.
>
> >Care to join me a some rare roast beef, maybe veal?

> Well, then you obviously didn't read these facts about the harmful
> effects of meat eating:

I did answer your "facts(?)". But as you have seen fit not to respond
to my answer, but have instead chosen to insult me, the only valid
inference is that you have no answer and have conceded defeat. By your
gratuitous insults you have shown that your argument have no validity.
I have at all times responded with civility and courtesy, why have you
personally attacked me? The only answer is that you have no response to
my arguments, so to use the old lawyer joke, since you cannot pound on
the law and cannot pound on the facts you choose to pound on the table.

If you choose to continue to insult me I will choose to accept those
insults as validation of my argument and your concession of defeat of
the vegetarian viewpoint as expressed by you.