rick etter

Default food animals

"wowfabgroovy" > wrote in message
> "rick etter" > went:
>

> >"wowfabgroovy" > wrote in message
> >> "rick etter" > went:

> >and

> >bits

> >animal

> >contribute
> >>
> >> actually, i think you'll find that that's you. did yer mam run off
> >> with a vegan or something?

> >=====================
> >Nope, that's you. I find it quite telling that you always snip(without
> >annotation of course, is that ignorance or duplicity) the parts of the

posts
> >that are really relevent, and that you cannot deal with. Why is that
> >killer? Afraid to look up the truth for a change instead of relying on

lys
> >and delusions?
> >
> >Now, go have that nice blood-drenched breakfast, killer.
> >

> you're still the one trolling a cookery group. how lame is that?

====================
It's not a *cookery* group dolt. Go back and read the original messages for
the start of the group.
Besides, it's you that came into the discussion perfectly willing on your
own. Once you found that your ignorance would be displayed in the light of
day, you started snipping out all parts of posts that you have no answer
for, and then went for the troll type replies. So, it's you that is
trolling, killer. Do try to keep up with terminology

MEow

While frolicking around in alt.food.vegan, Xaximus of Shaw Residential
Internet said:

>> >It's called grass and it grows naturally in pastures and rangelands.
>> >

>> You want to tell me that those pastures was there all the time?

>In my region pasture land at low elevation is a natural occurence. At the
>higher elevations pasture is created naturally by wildfires.

Certain it wasn't created by humans clearing the forest, as is often
the case?

>> You
>> want to tell me that the cattle can live on this all year around?

>Oh dear, how did cattle manage to survive before they were domesticated?

In the form they have today they'd never survive in the wild.

>> You
>> want to tell me that it is even possible for all meat consumed in the
>> world to be produced in this way, and not just a fraction?

>I can tell you that all the meat I consume is produced this way.

But would it be sustainable to produce the meat for *all* people like
that, if people should decided they wanted to eat like that?

>> If not,
>> then it's not a solution to the problem, now is it?

>What is the problem?

The problem being the number of collateral deaths and energy required
to produce food. If I understand you correctly, you're saying that
eating grass fed beef would be a better solution to that than a vegan
diet and that's why I ask you if it would be sustainable to replace
all "traditional" industry meat with that kind of meat (plus game meat
which I think you also mentioned as a better option).

Going back to hunting all our food would most certainly not get enough
food for all of us, so it's not a possible to solution.
--
Nikitta a.a. #1759 Apatriot(No, not apricot)#18
ICQ# 251532856
usual suspect

the androgynous dane wrote:
>>In my region pasture land at low elevation is a natural occurence. At the
>>higher elevations pasture is created naturally by wildfires.

> Certain it wasn't created by humans clearing the forest, as is often
> the case?

Humans are part of nature. It is natural for humans to clear forests.
Another species responsible for deforestation is the beaver.

>>>You
>>>want to tell me that the cattle can live on this all year around?

>>Oh dear, how did cattle manage to survive before they were domesticated?

> In the form they have today they'd never survive in the wild.

Wrong, they can and do. Do a google search on "feral cattle."

>>>You
>>>want to tell me that it is even possible for all meat consumed in the
>>>world to be produced in this way, and not just a fraction?

>>I can tell you that all the meat I consume is produced this way.

> But would it be sustainable to produce the meat for *all* people like
> that, if people should decided they wanted to eat like that?

It's already available now for those who decide they want to eat like
that. It's sustainable.

>>>If not,
>>>then it's not a solution to the problem, now is it?

>>What is the problem?

> The problem being the number of collateral deaths and energy required
> to produce food.

How much energy does it take to plow and harvest fields? How much to
convert soybeans into tofu and other analogues? Your slothful accounting
of energy and CDs starts from the presumption that meat can only be
raised with grains. Alternatives do exist, which makes the underlying
justifications for your diet moot. Grass-fed beef and game are
sustainable, humane, and lower-impact on the environment than your
over-processed "vegan" diet.

> If I understand you correctly, you're saying that
> eating grass fed beef would be a better solution to that than a vegan
> diet and that's why I ask you if it would be sustainable to replace
> all "traditional" industry meat with that kind of meat (plus game meat
> which I think you also mentioned as a better option).
>
> Going back to hunting all our food would most certainly not get enough
> food for all of us, so it's not a possible to solution.

Nonsense. Deer multiply quite quickly, as do smaller game animals. The
population of deer in the state of Texas alone is probably sufficient to
feed the meat-eaters of the world for a year (quarter-pound servings).

rick etter

"wowfabgroovy" > wrote in message
> "rick etter" > went:
>

> >"wowfabgroovy" > wrote in message
> >> "rick etter" > went:

lifestyle

little

about

snip(without

> >posts

on
> >lys

> >> you're still the one trolling a cookery group. how lame is that?

> >====================
> >It's not a *cookery* group dolt. Go back and read the original messages

for
> >the start of the group.
> >Besides, it's you that came into the discussion perfectly willing on your
> >own. Once you found that your ignorance would be displayed in the light

of
> >day, you started snipping out all parts of posts that you have no answer
> >for, and then went for the troll type replies. So, it's you that is
> >trolling, killer. Do try to keep up with terminology
> >

> this group has no charter.

================
very good little boy. Then why call it a *cookery* group in the first place?
that's why I said look at original messages for the group startup.
Now, as for your trolling, did you learn anything there?

rick etter

"MEow" > wrote in message
> While frolicking around in alt.food.vegan, Xaximus of Shaw Residential

> >> You want to tell me that those pastures was there all the time?

> >In my region pasture land at low elevation is a natural occurence. At

the
> >higher elevations pasture is created naturally by wildfires.

> Certain it wasn't created by humans clearing the forest, as is often
> the case?

====================
You know dolt, that there are lots of places that graze land are natural.
There are however *no* natural fields of monoculture crops.
It's your food that has changed the face of the earth, killer.

> >> You
> >> want to tell me that the cattle can live on this all year around?

> >Oh dear, how did cattle manage to survive before they were domesticated?

> In the form they have today they'd never survive in the wild.

==================
Nice dodge. That wasn't the question. If there were no naturally occuring
pastureland, how did they survive to become domesticated in the first place?

> >> You
> >> want to tell me that it is even possible for all meat consumed in the
> >> world to be produced in this way, and not just a fraction?

> >I can tell you that all the meat I consume is produced this way.

> But would it be sustainable to produce the meat for *all* people like
> that, if people should decided they wanted to eat like that?

================
far easier than it would be to produce enough food to feed the world using
*cruelty-free* crop farming practices. You do realize, don;t you, that
practically a*ll* cattle are raised on pasture/rangelands? The ones your
hated abounds for only get finished with grains. So, it would be far more
reasonable to assume that meat production would not be as dramatically
impacted as would crop production if both were changed today to be the most
*cruelty-free* as possible.

> >> If not,
> >> then it's not a solution to the problem, now is it?

> >What is the problem?
> >

> The problem being the number of collateral deaths and energy required
> to produce food. If I understand you correctly, you're saying that
> eating grass fed beef would be a better solution to that than a vegan
> diet

=============
Yes, when compared to the typical western consumer oriented vegan. Now, if
you wanted to really make a statement, you could buy you a place out in
nowhere, preferable southern.(multiple growing seasons) There you could
grow what you need, if you're not too picky. You can grow all your own
fair-trade crops. Of course, you won't have much time left on your hands to
enjoy all the niceties you demand for your convenineces now, but you could
do better than a diet than consists of grass-fed meat and game.

and that's why I ask you if it would be sustainable to replace
> all "traditional" industry meat with that kind of meat (plus game meat
> which I think you also mentioned as a better option).

=======================
Yes. It would provide far more than enough for the hypocritical vegans that
claim they want to do all they can to save animals from unnecessary death
and suffering. Don't you see your ignoance showing? Not everybody in the
world is as *concerned* as you claim to be. Why should they change when you
yourself fails to even begin to live up to the supposed ethics of your
claims?

> Going back to hunting all our food would most certainly not get enough
> food for all of us, so it's not a possible to solution.

===============
Again, it does not have to be a solution for the people that don't have a
problem with where their food comes from now. Don't you see that point? It
is *you* and your fellow vegan loons that have the problem of best living up
to your stated ethics. Instead, you follow only a simple rule, don't eat
meat, and ignore your larger role in animal death and suffering. As long as
you hypocritically do that, you'll always just be a marginalized fringe
group of kooks.

> --
> Nikitta a.a. #1759 Apatriot(No, not apricot)#18
> ICQ# 251532856
> Unreferenced footnotes: http://www.nut.house.cx/cgi-bin/nemwiki.pl?ISFN
> "I mean, would *you* mess with someone wearing a big orange straw hat?
> Well, *you* prolly would, but I prolly wouldn't. Unpredictable, that's
> the key, keeps people on edge." Carl LHS Williams (sheddie)

frlpwr

usual suspect wrote:

(snip)

> Nonsense. Deer multiply quite quickly, as do smaller game animals. The
> population of deer in the state of Texas alone is probably sufficient to
> feed the meat-eaters of the world for a year (quarter-pound servings).

I'd like to see the math on this one.

Ipse dixit

"rick etter" > wrote in message ...

> "nemo" > wrote in message
> news
> >
> > rick etter > wrote in message

> Cow

> naturally

> > the

> > > =================
> > > Imagine that, the same reasoning that goes into growing your monoculture
> > > crops using massive inputs from the petro-chemical industry.
> > > All just to provide you with the cheapest veggies you can buy. Welcome

> > > the club, killer.
> > >

> > You're welcome to the club too. Where d'ya want it? Head? Spine? Gooleys?

> ====================
> Unlike vegan liars, I've never claimed any different. Most sane people
> realize that *vegan* means absolutly nothing as long as you're posting to
> usenet.
> There are no vegans on usenet.

Ipse dixit.

rick etter

"wowfabgroovy" > wrote in message
> "rick etter" > went:

snippage...

> >> this group has no charter.

> >================
> >very good little boy. Then why call it a *cookery* group in the first

place?
> >that's why I said look at original messages for the group startup.
> >Now, as for your trolling, did you learn anything there?
> >

> with no charter, and no faq that i can see, the group is whatever its
> users want it to be. there are more recipes posted here than anything
> else, so it's a cookery group. a group where people exchange recipes,
> and you want to argue about dead mice or something.

=================
Yes, and the people that started the group had ideas of what they wanted.
too bad you're too stupid to figure that out.
Besides, you responded to me, troll.

nemo

rick etter > wrote in message

> "nemo" > wrote in message
> news
> >
> > rick etter > wrote in message

> Cow

> naturally

by
> > the

> > > =================
> > > Imagine that, the same reasoning that goes into growing your

monoculture
> > > crops using massive inputs from the petro-chemical industry.
> > > All just to provide you with the cheapest veggies you can buy.

Welcome
> > > the club, killer.
> > >

> > You're welcome to the club too. Where d'ya want it? Head? Spine?

Gooleys?
> ====================
> Unlike vegan liars, I've never claimed any different. Most sane people
> realize that *vegan* means absolutly nothing as long as you're posting to
> usenet.
> There are no vegans on usenet.

SILLY SOD!

rick etter

"nemo" > wrote in message

> rick etter > wrote in message
> >
> > "nemo" > wrote in message
> > news

Mad
> > Cow

> > naturally

for
> by
> > > the

money.

> monoculture

> Welcome
> > > >
> > > You're welcome to the club too. Where d'ya want it? Head? Spine?

> Gooleys?
> > ====================
> > Unlike vegan liars, I've never claimed any different. Most sane people
> > realize that *vegan* means absolutly nothing as long as you're posting

> > usenet.
> > There are no vegans on usenet.
> >

> SILLY SOD!

=======================
Really? It's easy to show that your vegan claims are not being followed
every time you post your stupidity to usenet, killer.

As usual you have nothing to add to a discussion. All you have is your
ignorance. Typical AR/vegan reply.

Now, go have that nice blood-drenched lunch, hypocrite.

nemo

rick etter > wrote in message

> "nemo" > wrote in message
> >
> > rick etter > wrote in message
> > >
> > > "nemo" > wrote in message
> > > news > > > >

> Mad
> > > Cow
> > > naturally

> for
> > by

> money.

> > monoculture

> > Welcome

> > Gooleys?
> > > ====================
> > > Unlike vegan liars, I've never claimed any different. Most sane

people
> > > realize that *vegan* means absolutly nothing as long as you're posting

> > > usenet.
> > > There are no vegans on usenet.
> > >

> > SILLY SOD!

> =======================
> Really? It's easy to show that your vegan claims are not being followed
> every time you post your stupidity to usenet, killer.
>
> As usual you have nothing to add to a discussion. All you have is your
> ignorance. Typical AR/vegan reply.
>
> Now, go have that nice blood-drenched lunch, hypocrite.

If I had not said that, you would have - eventually!

"There are no vegans on usenet?" you say.

So I'm not really sitting here typing this then!

Ask your psychiatrist about loss of contact with reality!

Nemo.
(Vegan for 35 years!)

rick etter

"nemo" > wrote in message

> rick etter > wrote in message

cows.
> > Mad

paid
> > for
> > > by

> > money.
> > > monoculture
> > > Welcome

> > > Gooleys?

> people

posting

> > > SILLY SOD!

> > =======================
> > Really? It's easy to show that your vegan claims are not being followed
> > every time you post your stupidity to usenet, killer.
> >
> > As usual you have nothing to add to a discussion. All you have is your
> > ignorance. Typical AR/vegan reply.
> >
> > Now, go have that nice blood-drenched lunch, hypocrite.
> >

> If I had not said that, you would have - eventually!
>
> "There are no vegans on usenet?" you say.
>
> So I'm not really sitting here typing this then!

====================
LOL That's the point you ignorant fool. You aren't a vegan. You claim to
be, but your actions say otherwise. A true vegan wouldn't be posting their
complete ignorance on usenet for all the world to see for no more reason
than your selfish entertainment. You see, vegan means eliminating the
cunsumption of animals. You can 'consume' something without eating it,
killer.

> Ask your psychiatrist about loss of contact with reality!

====================
You should know. You haven't seen reality apparently in 35 years.

> Nemo.
> (Vegan for 35 years!)

=================
Nope. You want to pretend that you are, but your actions tell us a
different story.
You only concern for animals is how to use them as tools for your hatred of
others,
and how to make yourself feel oh so smug and sanctimonious. You really do
nothing
as far as 'saving' animals is concerned. Because first and foremost all you
have is a
simple rule for a simple mind, 'eat no meat'. You prove with each of your
inane posts that
you care nothing about animal death and suffering except for that which you
can 'blame' on
others.