Posted to alt.atheism,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian

Default UK- Number of animals tested with food additives has risen 300%

TONY-GAL wrote:
> All UK Citizens in alt.atheism
>
> The trend for healthier eating has led to an increase of more than
> 300% in the number of laboratory experiments conducted on animals for
> food additives, sweeteners and health supplements in 2006 compared to
> 2005. In fact, food products are being tested on animals even though
> they are already being used by consumers.

Ha ha ha ha ha!

But it's a certainty the "vegans" don't know anything about this.

> These tests, when they involve natural ingredients such as raspberry
> juice and cabbage, cannot be for safety purposes. Health benefits of
> such foodstuffs are well known and any further information that might
> be obtained can be easily researched from human volunteers if this was
> deemed necessary.
>
> Please ask your MP to sign "Early Day Motion (EDM) 4" , which calls on
> the Government to stop granting licences for experiments for additives
> and other foodstuffs.
>
> To do this you can visit http://www.vote4animals.org.uk/edm4.htm
>
> Thank You
>
> Tonyg, London, England

Posted to alt.atheism,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian

On Apr 1, 12:20*pm, Rudy Canoza > wrote:
> TONY-GAL wrote:
> > All UK Citizens in alt.atheism

> > The trend for healthier eating has led to an increase of more than
> > 300% in the number of laboratory experiments conducted on animals for
> > food additives, sweeteners and health supplements in 2006 compared to
> > 2005. In fact, food products are being tested on animals even though
> > they are already being used by consumers.

> Ha ha ha ha ha!
>
> But it's a certainty the "vegans" don't know anything about this.

kiss this Goobs, (*)

> > These tests, when they involve natural ingredients such as raspberry
> > juice and cabbage, cannot be for safety purposes. Health benefits of
> > such foodstuffs are well known and any further information that might
> > be obtained can be easily researched from human volunteers if this was
> > deemed necessary.

> > Please ask your MP to sign "Early Day Motion (EDM) 4" , which calls on
> > the Government to stop granting licences for experiments for additives
> > and other foodstuffs.

> > To do this you can visithttp://www.vote4animals.org.uk/edm4.htm

> > Thank You

> > Tonyg, London, England- Hide quoted text -

Posted to alt.atheism,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian

LOSER ****stain jerk-off runny hamilton the ass-pumper,
aka BLOWJOB, blew ****wit Harrison and then decided he
wanted to *LOSE* some more and lied:
> On Apr 1, 12:20 pm, Rudy Canoza > wrote:
>> TONY-GAL wrote:
>>> All UK Citizens in alt.atheism
>>> The trend for healthier eating has led to an increase of more than
>>> 300% in the number of laboratory experiments conducted on animals for
>>> food additives, sweeteners and health supplements in 2006 compared to
>>> 2005. In fact, food products are being tested on animals even though
>>> they are already being used by consumers.

>> Ha ha ha ha ha!
>>
>> But it's a certainty the "vegans" don't know anything about this.
>>

> I swallow.

No doubt.
Posted to alt.atheism,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian

On Apr 1, 7:27*pm, Rudy Canoza > wrote:
> LOSER ****stain jerk-off runny hamilton the ass-pumper,
> aka BLOWJOB, blew ****wit Harrison and then decided he
> wanted to *LOSE* some more and lied:

> >> Ha ha ha ha ha!

> >> But it's a certainty the "vegans" don't know anything about this.

> > I swallow.

> No doubt.-

How's my system time, OCD boy?

Posted to alt.atheism,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian