Posted to alt.food.vegan

Default Ths Vegan Group

I thought this group was...About Vegans, For Vegans, By Vegans(?) I
didn't know it was about hate.
Veganism is about the love of all life so let's start making this a Real
Vegan Group!
Eddie

Posted to alt.food.vegan

Hermit wrote:
> I thought this group was...About Vegans, For Vegans, By Vegans(?) I
> didn't know it was about hate.
> Veganism is about the love of all life so let's start making this a Real
> Vegan Group!
> Eddie

That would be great, except some of the vegans here are amongst the most
hate filled posters here
Mind you, thankfully they have been rather quiet lately