FoodBanter.com

-   Vegan (https://www.foodbanter.com/vegan/)
-   -   Ths Vegan Group (https://www.foodbanter.com/vegan/149580-ths-vegan-group.html)

Hermit 22-02-2008 03:40 PM

Ths Vegan Group

I thought this group was...About Vegans, For Vegans, By Vegans(?) I
didn't know it was about hate.
Veganism is about the love of all life so let's start making this a Real
Vegan Group!
Eddie

Jeßus[_4_] 22-02-2008 11:48 PM

Ths Vegan Group

Hermit wrote:
> I thought this group was...About Vegans, For Vegans, By Vegans(?) I
> didn't know it was about hate.
> Veganism is about the love of all life so let's start making this a Real
> Vegan Group!
> Eddie

That would be great, except some of the vegans here are amongst the most
hate filled posters here :(
Mind you, thankfully they have been rather quiet lately :)