Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,soc.culture.usa,uk.politics.animals,rec.food.veg

Default Fatfree Vegan Recipes *

' Welcome to healthy eating! Fatfree Vegan Recipes has
hundreds of delicious oil-free vegan recipes as well as
information about healthy low-fat and fat-free vegan diets.

http://www.fatfreevegan.com/

[ ]

Easy Macaroni and Cheeze

Rich and creamy, this is vegan comfort food at its best!

Gold Rush Chili: This thick, richly flavored chili is the
perfect comfort food on a cold December day.

Vegan Omelette for One: A vegan omelet? It's not only
possible, it's terrific! Moist, fluffy, and tasty, it's everything
you expect from an omelet--except the cholesterol!

Banana-Coconut Bars: Bring a taste of the tropics to
your kitchen with these dense, chewy bars flavored with
banana, coconut... and rum!

The Best Vegan Green Bean Casserole: Say goodbye to
limp canned green beans covered in cream of mushroom soup.
This gourmet rendering of the traditional Thanksgiving casserole
features crisp, fresh green beans and sautéed mushrooms.
Though a little higher in fat than our normal fare, this delicious
feast-dish is much lighter than its dairy counterpart.

Pumpkin-Apple Butter: Use your leftover Halloween
pumpkin to make this delicious spread. It's wonderful on
toast or stirred into oatmeal for a tasty breakfast treat.

Home-Style Tofu with Shiitake Mushrooms: Chinese
fermented black beans lend their salty, tangy taste to this
delicious dish. Prepare to be amazed!

Confetti Cornbread: Moist and tender and flavored with
little pieces of red and green pepper, this melt-in-your-mouth
cornbread can be made spicy with the addition of jalapeño
pepper or red pepper flakes--or keep it mild by leaving them out.

Roasted Ratatouille: In this version of the classic Provençal
stew, the vegetables are roasted in the oven, resulting in a deep,
caramelized flavor and veggies that get tender but not mushy.
Try it this way and you might never settle for regular ratatouille
again!

Mussaka: An aromatic blend of seasonings makes this
eggplant and chickpea dish a real delight!

All Recipes of the Week

Rwandan Bananas with Green Split Peas
"Tuna" Tempeh Salad Sandwiches
Moroccan Pumpkin and Lentils
Steak Mushrooms
Fruity Tabouli
Vegetarian Tex-Mex Chili
Adobo Bean Loaf
Green Lentil Kulby
Sweet Yam Cakes

Help our recipe collection grow! Submit your favorite
fatfree vegan recipes today!

Here's what's cooking today...

Fat-Free, Gluten-Free Gingerbread Biscotti

First the good news: Baking these biscotti made my
house smell magical, like being on the inside of a gingerbread
house (without those nosy Hansel and Gretel or that mean old
witch). Furthermore, my daughter loved them, which surprised
me because I'd always considered biscotti a grownup cookie,
hard and crunchy and meant for dipping into grownup...

[click here] to read more

Some of our visitors' highest rated recipes:

Peppermint Fudge Cake
Stuffed Portobello Caps
African Peanut-Potato Stew
Pan Fried Tofu
Chocolate Pudding in a Mug
Chipotle-Kissed Red Bean and Sweet Potato Chili
Mediterranean Vegetable Stew
Bean-Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
Lentil Spinach Stew-Soup
Red Lentil Pté
Beet Carrot Cake
My Favorite Lasagna
California Hoppin' John
Black Bean and Sweet Potato Soup
Vegetable Couscous
Black Bean and Butternut Tacos
Caramelized Black Bean Butter
Kirmizi Mercimek Koftesi (Red Lentil Burgers)
Lowfat Rigatoni with Zucchini & Eggplant
Border Beans
Oatmeal Breakfast Bars
Red Lentil and Artichoke Stew
Banana "Ice Cream"
Cajun 15-Bean Soup
Fatfree Pancakes or Waffles
Baked Eggplant Stacks with Roasted-Tomato Sauce
Rosemary-Chickpea Dip
Texas Caviar (Black-eyed Pea Salsa or Salad)
Baba Ghanouj
No-Roll Enchiladas
Split Pea Spread with Hummus Flavors
Hummus
Butterbean and Herb Cream Soup
Easy Bean and Vegetable Soup

Look for more 5-Star recipes on the Readers' Favorites blog page.

Looking for something and unsure of the category?
Find it he

Substitutes for Fat and Eggs in Cooking
Vegan Cheese and Other Substitutes
Conversion calculator for grams to ounces
How to Sauté without Oil
How to Rate and Comment on a Recipe
How to Contact the Webmaster/Request a Recipe
What are the Recipe Requirements?
How to use the Search Box
Common Spelling Errors while Searching

http://www.fatfreevegan.com/

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,soc.culture.usa,uk.politics.animals,rec.food.veg

Oil free? geez we can't eat mexicans since they ave allot of fat in them

vegan Christmas recipes gaia Vegan 2 11-12-2007 02:43 AM
Vegan Dessert Recipes???? Mandy Legein Vegan 3 23-05-2006 01:42 AM
Spicy Fatfree Chili Duckie ® Recipes 0 08-09-2005 10:19 PM
FatFree Zucchini Muffins Tim Recipes 0 05-06-2005 01:24 AM
Vegan Recipes phoenix Vegan 3 12-09-2004 08:58 PM