Posted to alt.food.vegan

Default Vegan Dessert Recipes????

I just recently became a vegan, and I love my desserts. A vegan diet limits
alot of dessert choices. Does anyone know any good recipes or websites for
vegan desserts??

Thanks,
Mandy

Posted to alt.food.vegan
GH GH is offline

huh... we do a little fruit pie buying the vanilla/chocolate pudding
made with soy milk from the supermarket and biscuits or champaign
biscuits+fruit liquor. it's simple: a big (transparent preferably)
dish, one layer of fruit (kiwi, orange, banana, pineapple, you name it
cut), one layer of cream and one of biscuits that have been in fruit
liquor. then repeat. When it's done I refrigerate it for 6-7 hours,
then I take a big plate and flip the dish over to have the first layer
of fruits like a glaze on top. I also sprinkle ground almonds around
the base or upon serving.

Bon apetit!

I hope you didn't know this one. If you did email or post here the
names of the recipes you already have. I know other vegan deserts but
I'm afraid some are rather sugary and you risk putting on weight.

Posted to alt.food.vegan

Wacky cake is an easy delicious chocolate cake you can make. I'm too
busy to post the recipe, but I bet there are different versions
online. Applesauce cake is also an easy/good one. Also do a google
for Happy Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies. I would be making those all
the time if my oven wasn't too small to fit my cookie sheet.

On Thu, 18 May 2006 19:21:12 -0400, "Mandy Legein"
> wrote:

>I just recently became a vegan, and I love my desserts. A vegan diet limits
>alot of dessert choices. Does anyone know any good recipes or websites for
>vegan desserts??
>
>Thanks,
>Mandy

Posted to alt.food.vegan

Another AWESOME vegan dessert (this one you don't even have to bake)
is Oaty Chocolate Treats by Leah Lenneman. I'll post the recipe
another time if I get more time. I just bought vegan stick margarine
today specifically so I can make more oaty treats this summer!

On Thu, 18 May 2006 19:21:12 -0400, "Mandy Legein"
> wrote:

>I just recently became a vegan, and I love my desserts. A vegan diet limits
>alot of dessert choices. Does anyone know any good recipes or websites for
>vegan desserts??
>
>Thanks,
>Mandy

(non-dessert) Ricotta recipes? Jeßus[_61_] General Cooking 40 13-01-2017 11:51 PM
dessert recipes tan Recipes 1 01-12-2011 05:16 AM
Dessert recipes Food Snob® General Cooking 5 27-04-2009 11:23 PM
great dessert recipes Hari General Cooking 5 28-07-2008 10:12 PM
Diabetic Dessert Recipes Vivian B. Diabetic 8 06-10-2006 06:01 PM