Posted to alt.food.vegan

Default vegan Christmas recipes

Anyone have recipes for fruitcake, apple pie, cookies?
Posted to alt.food.vegan
ned ned is offline

gaia wrote:

> Anyone have recipes for fruitcake, apple pie, cookies?

No, but there is a yahoo group you could try.

ned.
Posted to alt.food.vegan

"gaia" > wrote in message
> Anyone have recipes for fruitcake, apple pie, cookies?

yes mix abunch of peta people with some illegal aliens mix in some democrats
there is your fruitcake

Christmas is all around! Lets share christmas recipes!! Margo7 Baking 3 15-02-2011 09:07 AM
No vegan Solstice Recipes? Marcus Red Vegan 3 27-12-2007 03:40 PM
Vegan Dessert Recipes???? Mandy Legein Vegan 3 23-05-2006 01:42 AM
Vegan Recipes phoenix Vegan 3 12-09-2004 08:58 PM
vegan picnic recipes Ross Clement Vegetarian cooking 13 04-08-2004 05:40 PM