Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,misc.rural,alt.food.vegan

Default Goo Soup

Ingredients for Goo Soup

* 3 beets, peeled, sliced
* 1 turnip, peeled, sliced
* 6 cups dog urine, boiling
* 1 cup sour milk, scalded
* 4 tablespoons human feces
* Seasonings to taste

Instructions

1. Dice all vegetables.
2. Put in stew pan with dog urine.
3. Bring to boil, stirring in sour milk and dung.
4. Add seasonings and more urine as desired.
3. Cook to gooey paste, stirring occasionally.
4. Serve.
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,misc.rural,alt.food.vegan

On Jun 19, 10:56 am, dh@. wrote:
> Ingredients for Goo Soup
>
> * 3 beets, peeled, sliced
> * 1 turnip, peeled, sliced
> * 6 cups dog urine, boiling
> * 1 cup sour milk, scalded
> * 4 tablespoons human feces
> * Seasonings to taste
>
> Instructions
>
> 1. Dice all vegetables.
> 2. Put in stew pan with dog urine.
> 3. Bring to boil, stirring in sour milk and dung.
> 4. Add seasonings and more urine as desired.
> 3. Cook to gooey paste, stirring occasionally.
> 4. Serve.

How did you get Goo's personal recipe book?

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,misc.rural,alt.food.vegan

On Tue, 19 Jun 2007 18:35:36 -0700, El Guapo > wrote:

>On Jun 19, 10:56 am, dh@. wrote:
>> Ingredients for Goo Soup
>>
>> * 3 beets, peeled, sliced
>> * 1 turnip, peeled, sliced
>> * 6 cups dog urine, boiling
>> * 1 cup sour milk, scalded
>> * 4 tablespoons human feces
>> * Seasonings to taste
>>
>> Instructions
>>
>> 1. Dice all vegetables.
>> 2. Put in stew pan with dog urine.
>> 3. Bring to boil, stirring in sour milk and dung.
>> 4. Add seasonings and more urine as desired.
>> 3. Cook to gooey paste, stirring occasionally.
>> 4. Serve.

>How did you get Goo's personal recipe book?

I didn't really. I just know the Goober is a big fan
of feces and ****, and from there figured out a soup
that would be both appealing to him and worthy of
the name "Goo".
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,misc.rural,alt.food.vegan

On Jun 20, 1:27 pm, dh@. wrote:
> On Tue, 19 Jun 2007 18:35:36 -0700, El Guapo > wrote:
> >On Jun 19, 10:56 am, dh@. wrote:
> >> Ingredients for Goo Soup

> >> * 3 beets, peeled, sliced
> >> * 1 turnip, peeled, sliced
> >> * 6 cups dog urine, boiling
> >> * 1 cup sour milk, scalded
> >> * 4 tablespoons human feces
> >> * Seasonings to taste

> >> Instructions

> >> 1. Dice all vegetables.
> >> 2. Put in stew pan with dog urine.
> >> 3. Bring to boil, stirring in sour milk and dung.
> >> 4. Add seasonings and more urine as desired.
> >> 3. Cook to gooey paste, stirring occasionally.
> >> 4. Serve.

> >How did you get Goo's personal recipe book?

> I didn't really. I just know the Goober is a big fan
> of feces and ****, and from there figured out a soup
> that would be both appealing to him and worthy of
> the name "Goo".

It was a waste of good beets and turnip.

Goo would have been ecstatic over the poo,pee,and sour milk.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,misc.rural,alt.food.vegan

dh@. wrote:
> Ingredients for Goo Soup
>
> * 3 beets, peeled, sliced
> * 1 turnip, peeled, sliced
> * 6 cups dog urine, boiling
> * 1 cup sour milk, scalded
> * 4 tablespoons human feces
> * Seasonings to taste
>
> Instructions
>
> 1. Dice all vegetables.
> 2. Put in stew pan with dog urine.
> 3. Bring to boil, stirring in sour milk and dung.
> 4. Add seasonings and more urine as desired.
> 3. Cook to gooey paste, stirring occasionally.
> 4. Serve.

Expect a copyright lawsuit from McDonalds, real soon.