MEow

Default Req: Asparagus soup and Jerusalem artichoke soup

I had some asparagus soup a while back, and it was really good. No
dairy products, and the white colour came from plain flour.
Unfortunately I couldn't ask for a recipe, but does anyone in here
have a recipe? I'd like a recipe using fresh asparagus.

I'd also appreciate it if someone could give me a recipe for a
Jerusalem artichoke soup.

TYVM in advance.
--=20
Nikitta a.a. #1759 Apatriot(No, not apricot)#18
ICQ# 251532856
Unreferenced footnotes: http://www.nut.house.cx/cgi-bin/nemwiki.pl?ISFN
=93One thing I've always wondered about Barbie....since she has no elbows=
=20
and can't bend her arms....how does she stick her fingers down her throat=
=20
to keep her figure?=94 Clayton The Evolutionary Freak! (a.a.)
Kate L Pugh

MEow > wrote:
> I'd also appreciate it if someone could give me a recipe for a
> Jerusalem artichoke soup.

You could adapt pretty much any potato soup recipe for this. Just
substitute Jerusalem artichokes for the potatoes.

Kake