Old 11-03-2007, 01:22 AM posted to alt.food.vegan

Default California's official state muffin -- the vegan muffin

Some states have official muffins. I want to lobby for California's
official muffin be the Vegan Muffin. How do I go about that?

ALM GL ch. 2, 28 (2007),
The corn muffin shall be the official muffin of the commonwealth.

Minn. Stat. 1.1496, 1.1496 State muffin,
LEXISNEXIS (TM) MINNESOTA ANNOTATED STATUTES
The blueberry muffin is adopted as the official muffin of the state of
Minnesota.

NY CLS State 84, (2007), State muffin, NEW YORK CONSOLIDATED LAWS
SERVICE
The apple muffin shall be the official muffin of the state of New
York.

Muffin [email protected] General Cooking 8 18-01-2007 12:15 AM
Muffin recipe Sarah General Cooking 2 29-06-2005 07:15 AM
muffin Petra Baking 4 14-06-2005 06:56 AM