Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

Default Any experienced bloggers?

Might there be any among you fine folk who are skilled in blogging?

I have now managed to work my way through the basics on blogger of
setting up the basic format. Now, I would love to move into the second
phase, but may as well be reading Greek when it comes to html and such.
For example, I would love to add links to the many other wonderful tea
sites, tea blogs, and reference type tea resources, i.e., actually use
the blog to make it a better resource to the tea community. Trouble is,
everything I have researched says to cut "this html" and paste it into
the body of your site or in various other places. Nothing ever says
exactly where to paste these things among the endless lines of html
code, whether for feeders, RSS feeds, or the many other techno
enhancements. Sorry, but I know teas and not such as this! The same is
apparently true for the website, but I'm working on it. Anybody
interested in some consulting?

Too, I would be interested in your suggestions as to those bogs and web
resources that have valuable tea information, as in what you would
consider the best of the best for general reference and even good
reading.

Between launching our "brick and mortar" store, importing and
packaging, posting to the website and ebay and so much more, I have met
my match when it come to html.

Clarence W. Walker,
Creative Accents
www.creativeaccentsonline.net