Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Robert

Default Tea information

Hope you guys can find some tea information here, www.teahistory.net ,
such as tea culture, tea knowledge, tea house in China, tea supplier in
China.

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Mike Petro

On 19 Jan 2006 17:28:14 -0800, "Robert" > wrote:

>Hope you guys can find some tea information here, www.teahistory.net ,
>such as tea culture, tea knowledge, tea house in China, tea supplier in
>China.

Don't pay this guy any attention, his stuff is stolen from other
websites without their permission. They don't seem to have enough
talent to write their own content.

Mike Petro
http://www.pu-erh.net
Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Robert

Hi Mike, i don't know why you always say this to everybody, you like a
American government, don't let any other do what they want to do, only
want to control others, i only collect the tea information from the
internet, never for money, only interest. I hope the site will supply
some useful tea information for tea lovers.
Why you alwasy put your pu-er tea site below your name, isn't an
AD for your tea website. Mike i hope you are a real American, American
in my eyes is a nice person, i have some friend they come from US, they
are very nice people, very friendly. But i am doubt now, doubt your are
not a real American.
I said to my friend, i only provide tea information , i collected
all these in the internet, only convinence for the tea lovers. if you
don't like , please get out. And don't put your tea website below your
name, by the way, my foreign told me they can't open your link, hope
you will change some about your website.
Best wishes, Man

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Mike Petro

On 19 Jan 2006 22:24:47 -0800, "Robert" > wrote:

>Hi Mike, i don't know why you always say this to everybody, you like a
>American government, don't let any other do what they want to do, only
>want to control others, i only collect the tea information from the
>internet, never for money, only interest. I hope the site will supply
>some useful tea information for tea lovers.
> Why you alwasy put your pu-er tea site below your name, isn't an
>AD for your tea website. Mike i hope you are a real American, American
>in my eyes is a nice person, i have some friend they come from US, they
>are very nice people, very friendly. But i am doubt now, doubt your are
>not a real American.
> I said to my friend, i only provide tea information , i collected
>all these in the internet, only convinence for the tea lovers. if you
>don't like , please get out. And don't put your tea website below your
>name, by the way, my foreign told me they can't open your link, hope
>you will change some about your website.
> Best wishes, Man

First, my website address is automatically added any time I post, it
is called a "signature" and happens automatically in many newsgroup
clients (I use Forte Agent). Besides, I am not ashamed of anything I
say.

I wont even respond to your questioning of my citizenship, those who
know me, know better. I guarantee you would not say those words in
person, to my face, twice!

If you choose to post here, in what is a predominantly Western
newsgroup, you expose yourself to our scrutiny. We frown upon Spammers
and Plagiarists. If you don't like the criticism you can either stop
plagiarizing, or you can stop posting here.

Yes, China has blocked my Website's host, however I think they
unblocked it last week. In any event there is nothing I can do about
it unless I switch hosts. I have no idea why my Host was blocked, they
have over 54,000 other websites on their servers it could be that one
of the others offends the Chinese Government.

The reason I keep saying that you are stealing other peoples content
is simply because that is exactly what you are doing. Plagiarizing
other peoples work is not acceptable in the Western World which is
where you are choosing to advertise. There are many many examples of
information you stole from other websites, I will only list a few to
prove my point:

Your article
http://www.teahistory.net/Article/Te...ticle_614.html
was stolen word for word from a site in the Netherlands
http://www.teahouse.nl/teashop/puer_1.html you even took their photo
too. You then have the nerve to put "Copyright © 2004-2005 Tea History
Copyright" on the bottom of the stolen page which is illegal in most
countries.

Your article
http://www.teahistory.net/Article/Te...ticle_616.html
was stolen word for word from Ito En (look about 3/4 down the page)
http://www.itoen.com/tea/index.cfm?sp=about&tp=variety
Again, you claim a copyright on someone else's work which is illegal
and unethical.

Your article
http://www.teahistory.net/Article/Te...ticle_619.html
was stolen word for word from http://www.pu-erhtea.com/History.htm
I know James Bana well, and I asked him if you asked for permission,
as I suspected, you did not. Then you claim a copyright on his work
which is unethical at the least, and I would assume that it is also
illegal in China as well.

Your article
http://www.teahistory.net/Article/Te...ticle_612.html
was stolen word for word from
http://www.euro-tea.com/unsecrets.php?sec=puer
Did you get their permission to use their work? According to them you
never asked them anything.

Your article
http://www.teahistory.net/Article/Te...ticle_611.html
was stolen word for word from
http://chineseteas101.com/teaclass_compressed.htm did you ask them for
permission to use their work? I don't think so and you didn't even
give them credit for authoring it. That is called plagiarizing
(stealing)!

Your article
http://www.teahistory.net/Article/Te...ticle_613.html
was taken word for word from Golden Teahouse
http://www.goldenteahouse.com/teaBlog.php
Here you at least gave them credit for authoring the words, but did
you get their permission to use the words on your website? I don't
think so! Again this behavior is unacceptable in the Western World,
which is where you are choosing to advertise your site. The
"acceptable" thing to do is to clearly "quote" only one or two
sentences and then provide a link to the original webpage.

The vast majority of you website was directly stolen word for word
from other websites on the Internet. Many of these sites are
businesses, in many cases you even used their logos, most would never
give permission for someone else to use their work. I have personally
asked many of them and they all say that you NEVER asked for their
permission.

After I complained the first time you started putting a small link to
the original website on your articles, it is still unethical (and
often illegal) to use their work unless you ask them for their
permission.

I am not sure what your motivation is. When you first started out you
tried to sell tea on your website but your Shopping Cart was so bad
that it couldn't be used by USA customers. You then removed the
shopping cart. I suspect you are still fishing for customers.

I would welcome you, and even provide a link to you on my site, if you
provided original content, or QUOTED HONORABLY. To simply steal
everyone else's words and put them on your own site is shameful and
dishonorable.

Mike Petro
http://www.pu-erh.net
Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Scott Dorsey

Mike Petro > wrote:

>First, my website address is automatically added any time I post, it
>is called a "signature" and happens automatically in many newsgroup
>clients (I use Forte Agent). Besides, I am not ashamed of anything I
>say.

Actually, it's not being treated as a signature by most readers. You
need to add a line that begins with two dashes to the top of it so
that newsreaders will separate it out. rn does this automatically
but it seems Forte does not.
--scott

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
siDetRaked

On 20 Jan 2006 09:56:51 -0500, (Scott Dorsey) wrote:

>but it seems Forte does not.
>--scott

You need a space after the -- like -- Scott
--
siDetRaked
Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

I find the whole idea of content very interesting, though not for a tea
forum, I think that people should contribute as much as possible to the
Wikipedia with good articles quoting good sources, its a pity there is
such a small amount of information (and pictures) on Pu-erh in the
Wikipedia for example!

Copying content is not only illegal (which doesn't really matter
ethically) but its also sometimes very poor or serves a special purpose
(i.e. to sell a product) so Robert your website is not particularly
useful (its also quite hard to navigate).

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

"Robert" >
> Hope you guys can find some tea information here,

Perhaps you could add to your website, and claim copyright to:

Lu Yu's writings
The writings of Su Shi (Su Dongpo)
The Chairman's writings
Mike Petro's complete website

(Only for the convenience of tea lovers)

information cherry Asian Cooking 4 01-04-2015 09:35 AM
information [email protected] General Cooking 0 20-07-2007 02:26 PM
some information jassica[_2_] General Cooking 0 13-03-2007 04:20 AM
OT Gas Prices ( New Information) Dimitri General Cooking 39 05-09-2005 08:06 PM
information cherry Coffee 4 17-06-2004 12:16 AM