cherry

Default information

hi,
i work in cafe and i want to ask you, if somebody order CAFE_LATTE, what
must i serve?
thank you.

Scott

In article >,
"cherry" > wrote:

> i work in cafe and i want to ask you, if somebody order CAFE_LATTE, what
> must i serve?

If the cafe hasn't told you this already, then I'm not sure I'd want to
order any drinks there.

It's an espresso topped off with steamed milk (i.e., about 1/3 espresso,
2/3 steamed milk), maybe with a small cap of foam (a tablespoon or two).

please mail OT responses only
Scott

In article >,
"cherry" > wrote:

> i work in cafe and i want to ask you, if somebody order CAFE_LATTE, what
> must i serve?

If the cafe hasn't told you this already, then I'm not sure I'd want to
order any drinks there.

It's an espresso topped off with steamed milk (i.e., about 1/3 espresso,
2/3 steamed milk), maybe with a small cap of foam (a tablespoon or two).

please mail OT responses only
Mo

"Latte" has more milk than a Cappuccino, I think.
"cherry" > wrote in message
> hi,
> i work in cafe and i want to ask you, if somebody order CAFE_LATTE, what
> must i serve?
> thank you.

Mo

information cherry Asian Cooking 4 01-04-2015 09:35 AM
information [email protected] General Cooking 0 20-07-2007 02:26 PM
some information jassica[_2_] General Cooking 0 13-03-2007 04:20 AM
Tea information Robert Tea 9 28-01-2006 05:58 PM
OT Gas Prices ( New Information) Dimitri General Cooking 39 05-09-2005 08:06 PM