Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Mike Petro

Default Buyer Beware

I recently had an interaction with an eBay vendor that I think should
be shared with the group.

I ran across http://tinyurl.com/7cnzd which is your standard coin
shaped puerh disc. This is a cheap tourist puerh and not to be taken
seriously for anything more than a decoration. Anyway I noticed the
"Buy it now" price of $6.99 which is about the actual street price in
Kunming. Then I spotted the shipping rate of $59.00 which seemed
extremely high since the item location was listed as Minnesota. So
thinking it was a mistake I enquired about it.

Here is what I was told: "I am not mistaken. I assume that buyer
would look at the bottom line of the purchase. In another word, the
total price for the item would be 60+. It is a great deal! Everybody
knows that the tea is worth more than $6. I listed a high shipping
cost and a very low selling price only to reduce the Ebay fee."

This particular eBay vendor
(eBay ID - reeseyy/Immune Body Supplements - email:
)
strikes me as being very unscrupulous, clearly they have no problem
defrauding eBay so I can only assume that they would treat me with the
same code of ethics. Besides, $66 for this cheap quality tourist puerh
is tantamount to highway robbery.

If anyone is seriously considering this item you would be well advised
to look at
http://tinyurl.com/9el8l who has the exact same item for
$23 plus shipping. Or if you have the stomach to negotiate directly
with the Chinese then check out http://tinyurl.com/7kfal who is
listing it for $7.50, a brief search will reveal many more Chinese
sellers who list it for well below $10.

Another installment in the "Buyer Beware" series.....

Mike Petro
http://www.pu-erh.net
Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Derek

On Sun, 06 Nov 2005 22:21:16 GMT, Diane wrote:

> I never buy anything from anyone on ebay if the shipping price does not
> reflect a reasonable actual cost of shipping. I wonder if anyone would
> fall for this?

I'm going to add it to my watch list to see what happens.

But I have a feeling that most people will respond the way we have.
"This is nuts. I'm not paying 10 times the buying price to ship it."
People shop ebay for deals - at least I do. And unless the item itself
is under $10US, there's no reason for shipping to cost more than the
purchase.

--
Derek

"Mistakes are a part of being human. Appreciate your mistakes for what
they a precious life lessons that can only be learned the hard way.
Unless it's a fatal mistake, which, at least, others can learn from."
-- Al Franken ("Oh, the Things I Know", 2002)
Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

On Sun, 06 Nov 2005 22:21:16 GMT, Diane
> wrote:

>In article >,
> Mike Petro > wrote:
>
>> I ran across http://tinyurl.com/7cnzd which is your standard coin
>> shaped puerh disc. This is a cheap tourist puerh and not to be taken
>> seriously for anything more than a decoration. Anyway I noticed the
>> "Buy it now" price of $6.99 which is about the actual street price in
>> Kunming. Then I spotted the shipping rate of $59.00 which seemed
>> extremely high since the item location was listed as Minnesota. So
>> thinking it was a mistake I enquired about it.
>>
>> Here is what I was told: "I am not mistaken. I assume that buyer
>> would look at the bottom line of the purchase. In another word, the
>> total price for the item would be 60+. It is a great deal! Everybody
>> knows that the tea is worth more than $6. I listed a high shipping
>> cost and a very low selling price only to reduce the Ebay fee."

>I never buy anything from anyone on ebay if the shipping price does not
>reflect a reasonable actual cost of shipping. I wonder if anyone would
>fall for this?

sure, plenty do.
one problem is that when you get the goods and they aren't what you
thought you were getting, the seller is only going to refund the
"sale" price, not the shipping.
Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Marlene Wood

Appaerently he does this with all his auctions. He has a lot of 51 saris for
99 dollars, but shipping is 100 dollars. Not going to happen!
Marlene
"Mike Petro" > wrote in message
news
>I recently had an interaction with an eBay vendor that I think should
> be shared with the group.
>
> I ran across http://tinyurl.com/7cnzd which is your standard coin
> shaped puerh disc. This is a cheap tourist puerh and not to be taken
> seriously for anything more than a decoration. Anyway I noticed the
> "Buy it now" price of $6.99 which is about the actual street price in
> Kunming. Then I spotted the shipping rate of $59.00 which seemed
> extremely high since the item location was listed as Minnesota. So
> thinking it was a mistake I enquired about it.
>
> Here is what I was told: "I am not mistaken. I assume that buyer
> would look at the bottom line of the purchase. In another word, the
> total price for the item would be 60+. It is a great deal! Everybody
> knows that the tea is worth more than $6. I listed a high shipping
> cost and a very low selling price only to reduce the Ebay fee."
>
> This particular eBay vendor
> (eBay ID - reeseyy/Immune Body Supplements - email:
> )
> strikes me as being very unscrupulous, clearly they have no problem
> defrauding eBay so I can only assume that they would treat me with the
> same code of ethics. Besides, $66 for this cheap quality tourist puerh
> is tantamount to highway robbery.
>
> If anyone is seriously considering this item you would be well advised
> to look at
http://tinyurl.com/9el8l who has the exact same item for
> $23 plus shipping. Or if you have the stomach to negotiate directly
> with the Chinese then check out http://tinyurl.com/7kfal who is
> listing it for $7.50, a brief search will reveal many more Chinese
> sellers who list it for well below $10.
>
> Another installment in the "Buyer Beware" series.....
>
> Mike Petro
> http://www.pu-erh.net

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Michael Plant

Mike 11/6/05

> I recently had an interaction with an eBay vendor that I think should
> be shared with the group.

snip snip snip snippity snip snip

Good lookin' out, Mike!
Michael

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Mydnight

>I recently had an interaction with an eBay vendor that I think should
>be shared with the group.

I want to add that if you can find out where exactly the buyer gets
their tea from, it's much better. If they get it anywhere else other
than Guangzhou, Fangcun or directly from factories in Yunnan, be
careful. The only place to get old stuff is from collectors, and you
won't find them on ebay.

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Space Cowboy

I might be interested if it was something harder to get and a little
more interesting. There is another pu'er dealer on Ebay who switched
to some $1/BuyItNow plus shipping. I inquired about combined shipping
and was told NO. I'll just wait for renormalized BuyItNow and combined
shipping. I can't believe what TaoBao is charging for 2003 cooked
Xiaguan beeng and the websites for 2000 uncooked Xiaguan tuocha. I
just broke open a 5 x 250g zhuan package of 2004 cooked Xiaguan also
ridiculously priced on TaoBao which is $8 in my Chinatown. The back
had the pimple/peg pattern with no nylon press pattern making it my
first Iron Cake. The shipping from MN is still a better deal than
paying for geriatric microbes from China. You admitted you don't
police the pricing of your sponsor supported links erh public service
announcement on where to buy. There is always a fool willing to part
with his money. My local Cost Plus is selling 2.5lb black tea bricks
in wooden display boxes for $12. I stocked up.

Jim

Mike Petro wrote:
> Another installment in the "Buyer Beware" series.....
>
> Mike Petro

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Mike Petro

Space Cowboy wrote:

> You admitted you don't
> police the pricing of your sponsor supported links erh public service
> announcement on where to buy.

This slanderous comment is nothing more than a personal vendetta of
his. Normally I don't see his garbage but I used Google today which
doesn't support a killfile.

Just to set the record straight:
www.pu-erh.net accepts no sponsorship, advertising, donations, or any
other form of compensation. I do not sell Puerh or anything else on my
site. All Internet fees are paid for by me out of simple passion for
the genre. Any opinions offered on where to buy are in response to
someone who specifically asked and are my own honest opinions. On my
site I have employed a 4-star grading system where I grade vendors
based on the quality of the information provided by their site. I do
not grade the quality of any tea offerings or their prices. I simply
grade the completeness of the information that they provide. Pricing is
closely tied to quality, how much hand-holding you need, and what the
market will bear. I simply don't buy much puerh from US vendors so,
not having tried their offerings, I cant comment on a specific Vendor's
quality. What I do provide is straight forward honest information about
Puerh and Consumer Reports style grading of major vendors catering to
the US puerh market.

Mike Petro
Webmaster
www.pu-erh.net

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Space Cowboy

If this guy did any more lying he'd need an asbestos suit and his own
fire extinguisher. The slander comes from his mouth. Here is a
previous quote from him.

"Even on my website I only comment on authenticityof the information
and tea, not pricing."

He'll call out someone on Ebay but not one of his recommended
commercial shopping cart sites. So feel free to shop the links on his
website because no matter the markup it is 'authentic' which applies in
this case to the Ebay vendor because nothing was misreprsented. If you
complain about the shipping cost then that is true for any Chinese
vendor who'll charge you more for the first kg and that $60 shipping
charge will look trivial if you order one beeng at a time. He didn't
tell you that when he said "I simply don't buy much puerh from US
vendors". In this case you order from Ebay and get the item this week.
You order from China and wait a month. I've got another late order
from China but that is the way it goes.

Jim

http://127.0.0.1/I.don't.plagiarize.because.I.don't.have.too/

Mike Petro wrote:
> Space Cowboy wrote:
>
> > You admitted you don't
> > police the pricing of your sponsor supported links erh public service
> > announcement on where to buy.

> This slanderous comment is nothing more than a personal vendetta of
> his. Normally I don't see his garbage but I used Google today which
> doesn't support a killfile.

> On my site I have employed a 4-star grading system where I grade vendors
> based on the quality of the information provided by their site

> Mike Petro

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Marlene Wood

Huh?
"Space Cowboy" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> If this guy did any more lying he'd need an asbestos suit and his own
> fire extinguisher. The slander comes from his mouth. Here is a
> previous quote from him.
>
> "Even on my website I only comment on authenticityof the information
> and tea, not pricing."
>
> He'll call out someone on Ebay but not one of his recommended
> commercial shopping cart sites. So feel free to shop the links on his
> website because no matter the markup it is 'authentic' which applies in
> this case to the Ebay vendor because nothing was misreprsented. If you
> complain about the shipping cost then that is true for any Chinese
> vendor who'll charge you more for the first kg and that $60 shipping
> charge will look trivial if you order one beeng at a time. He didn't
> tell you that when he said "I simply don't buy much puerh from US
> vendors". In this case you order from Ebay and get the item this week.
> You order from China and wait a month. I've got another late order
> from China but that is the way it goes.
>
> Jim
>
> http://127.0.0.1/I.don't.plagiarize.because.I.don't.have.too/
>
> Mike Petro wrote:
>> Space Cowboy wrote:
>>
>> > You admitted you don't
>> > police the pricing of your sponsor supported links erh public service
>> > announcement on where to buy.

>> This slanderous comment is nothing more than a personal vendetta of
>> his. Normally I don't see his garbage but I used Google today which
>> doesn't support a killfile.

>> On my site I have employed a 4-star grading system where I grade vendors
>> based on the quality of the information provided by their site

>> Mike Petro

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Mike Petro

Space Cadet wrote:
> If this guy ....

The ravings of a Troll

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Space Cowboy

Hypocrite.

Jim

Mike Petro wrote:
> Space Cadet wrote:
> > If this guy ....

> The ravings of a Troll

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Space Cowboy

Hypocrite.

Jim

Mike Petro wrote:
> Space Cadet wrote:
> > If this guy ....

> The ravings of a Troll

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Marilyn

I agree that selling low and charging high shipping to get around Ebay
charges is unscrupulous.
It is interesting that this same seller sold another puerh of the same size
for $15.50. (Item# 4405606228) Shipping was calculated according to zip
code. For me the shipping would have been $20.43 by UPS.
If the current auction works will the seller then charge even more shipping
next time?
Thanks for pointing this out.
Marilyn
"Mike Petro" > wrote in message
news
>I recently had an interaction with an eBay vendor that I think should
> be shared with the group.
>
> I ran across http://tinyurl.com/7cnzd which is your standard coin
> shaped puerh disc. This is a cheap tourist puerh and not to be taken
> seriously for anything more than a decoration. Anyway I noticed the
> "Buy it now" price of $6.99 which is about the actual street price in
> Kunming. Then I spotted the shipping rate of $59.00 which seemed
> extremely high since the item location was listed as Minnesota. So
> thinking it was a mistake I enquired about it.
>
> Here is what I was told: "I am not mistaken. I assume that buyer
> would look at the bottom line of the purchase. In another word, the
> total price for the item would be 60+. It is a great deal! Everybody
> knows that the tea is worth more than $6. I listed a high shipping
> cost and a very low selling price only to reduce the Ebay fee."
>
> This particular eBay vendor
> (eBay ID - reeseyy/Immune Body Supplements - email:
> )
> strikes me as being very unscrupulous, clearly they have no problem
> defrauding eBay so I can only assume that they would treat me with the
> same code of ethics. Besides, $66 for this cheap quality tourist puerh
> is tantamount to highway robbery.
>
> If anyone is seriously considering this item you would be well advised
> to look at
http://tinyurl.com/9el8l who has the exact same item for
> $23 plus shipping. Or if you have the stomach to negotiate directly
> with the Chinese then check out http://tinyurl.com/7kfal who is
> listing it for $7.50, a brief search will reveal many more Chinese
> sellers who list it for well below $10.
>
> Another installment in the "Buyer Beware" series.....
>
> Mike Petro
> http://www.pu-erh.net

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Mike Petro

Space Case wrote:
> Hypocrite.

Heheh, ROFL, now if that isn't the pot calling the kettle black.

You are something else, I share some blatantly unethical behavior with
the group, recommended a vendor that I personally hate but who had a
much more ethical offering, and you take the rip-off artist's side!!
Unbelievable..... Typical Troll banter!

Then you have the nerve to call me a liar, I challenge you to PROVE
where I lied about this issue. BTW "prove" means providing *more* than
incoherent troll ravings. Show me hard evidence of one single solitary
lie associated with the issue at hand, you *cant* because it doesn't
exist!

BTW your Troll banter is great for my website, my traffic triples every
time.

Mike

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Nino

What's his untruth here, I dont get it? You seem angry
beyond normality, and irrazionale to me! You should be angry
with the other guy.

N~
..
Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Derek

On 7 Nov 2005 10:42:14 -0800, Space Cowboy wrote:

> If this guy did any more lying he'd need an asbestos suit and his own
> fire extinguisher. The slander comes from his mouth. Here is a
> previous quote from him.
>
> "Even on my website I only comment on authenticityof the information
> and tea, not pricing."
>
> He'll call out someone on Ebay but not one of his recommended
> commercial shopping cart sites. So feel free to shop the links on his
> website because no matter the markup it is 'authentic' which applies in
> this case to the Ebay vendor because nothing was misreprsented. If you
> complain about the shipping cost then that is true for any Chinese
> vendor who'll charge you more for the first kg and that $60 shipping
> charge will look trivial if you order one beeng at a time. He didn't
> tell you that when he said "I simply don't buy much puerh from US
> vendors". In this case you order from Ebay and get the item this week.
> You order from China and wait a month. I've got another late order
> from China but that is the way it goes.

Obfuscate much, Jim?

How does any of the above drivel prove your accusation that Mike takes
money from vendors for "sponsored links"? Oh, that's right. It
doesn't.

Is your opinion of the rest of us really so low as to think that we'd
get lost in your stream of consciousness and not be able to see that
you've done nothing to support your original accusations?

--
Derek

It's difficult to comprehend how insane some people can be.
Especially when you're insane.
Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Derek

On Mon, 07 Nov 2005 22:44:14 GMT, Nino wrote:

> What's his untruth here, I dont get it? You seem angry
> beyond normality, and irrazionale to me! You should be angry
> with the other guy.
>
> N~
> .

It's just pixel envy.

--
Derek

"Failure is not the only punishment for laziness; there is also the
success of others." -- Jules Renard
Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
pilo_

In article >,
"Marlene Wood" > wrote:

it's just the space cadet again, vomiting his bile all over
the place. it's all smoke and mirrors from him - he can
be safely ignored.
Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Mike Petro

>I ran across http://tinyurl.com/7cnzd which is your standard coin
>shaped puerh disc. ........

BTW, it was pointed out in another group that this eBay seller also
stole her description verbatim from the late great "Tea Man".

http://www.teatalk.com/china/puerh.htm

Mike Petro
http://www.pu-erh.net

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Space Cowboy

You called me slanderous when I said you don't police your recommended
websites for pricing which made you a hypocrite and liar in the same
sentence. If you're talking about that 'personally hate but who had a
much more ethical offering' MJ link for ~ $25 notice it was only 800g.
The Ebay seller said 3lb net which is more like 1500g. So for sake of
argument you can double the $25. Also notice in another post the
seller was initially cheaper which included shipping than the $25 which
didn't. So order your "ethical offering" for more weight, more cost,
more time, more hassle or let others pay the shipping who spend $20/oz
for TKY just mentioned yesterday. I'll spend the $60 and get 5 x 357g
beengs from different factories in China which includes shipping. I
don't see you making the cost argument for aged puerh except caveat
emptor. You and I are mostly involved in banter about your website so
you speak with forked tongue about me being in your kill file because
your web traffic goes up 'everytime'. So in your case it is LIAR, LIAR
asbestos pants on fire for the people in your peanut gallery who can
only scratch their heads.

Jim

Mike Petro wrote:
> Space Case wrote:
> > Hypocrite.

> Heheh, ROFL, now if that isn't the pot calling the kettle black.
>
> You are something else, I share some blatantly unethical behavior with
> the group, recommended a vendor that I personally hate but who had a
> much more ethical offering, and you take the rip-off artist's side!!
> Unbelievable..... Typical Troll banter!
>
> Then you have the nerve to call me a liar, I challenge you to PROVE
> where I lied about this issue. BTW "prove" means providing *more* than
> incoherent troll ravings. Show me hard evidence of one single solitary
> lie associated with the issue at hand, you *cant* because it doesn't
> exist!
>
> BTW your Troll banter is great for my website, my traffic triples every
> time.
>
> Mike

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Mike Petro

Space Cadet wrote:
> You called me slanderous when I said <smoke and mirrors sniped>

No, the part I was calling slanderous is where you said that I had
"sponsor supported links".

As for the eBay poster you can defend them all you want to, eBay has
shown a keen interest in their fraudulent practices.

You are indeed in my killfile at home where I use the Agent newsreader,
I have to use Google at work though which does not support killfiles.
You accusations are, as usual, empty.

The rest of your post is little more than Troll babble.

Look if you want to sling mud around I can do that too. The big
difference will be that I can back my mud up with proof, where all of
yours is nothing more than conjecture, misinterpretations, and
innuendo. For example if I were to call you a (adjective here) I would
back it up with proof. Now go ahead and dare me to do it, remember
Google never forgets!

Mike

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Space Cowboy

I've referenced in the past my use of 'sponsor supported links' to
describe your links to shopping carts that don't take AE. In fact I
used that in this thread. You also conveniently left out the rest of
the sentence "erh public service announcements". You say spud. I say
if it walks like a duck. You'll have a hard time coming up with the
alliteration of P adjectives I've use in the past to describe your
alter ego Plagiarizer, Proslytizer, Peeping Tom and making them stick
in appropo threads. I just added Phony for Hypocrite and Prevaricator
for Liar. Anybody can use cuss words or make moniker changes. Tell me
your working hours so I can post when you are at home. If you're
really having a bad day at work I can go out of my way to oblige.
Please put up a message board on your website so we can complain to you
about price abuses from your links like you do to Ebay. Can anyone
think of a good P word for TattleTale.

Jim

http://127.0.0.1/You've.been.dared/

Mike Petro wrote:
> Space Cadet wrote:
> > You called me slanderous when I said <smoke and mirrors sniped>

> No, the part I was calling slanderous is where you said that I had
> "sponsor supported links".
>
> As for the eBay poster you can defend them all you want to, eBay has
> shown a keen interest in their fraudulent practices.
>
> You are indeed in my killfile at home where I use the Agent newsreader,
> I have to use Google at work though which does not support killfiles.
> You accusations are, as usual, empty.
>
> The rest of your post is little more than Troll babble.
>
> Look if you want to sling mud around I can do that too. The big
> difference will be that I can back my mud up with proof, where all of
> yours is nothing more than conjecture, misinterpretations, and
> innuendo. For example if I were to call you a (adjective here) I would
> back it up with proof. Now go ahead and dare me to do it, remember
> Google never forgets!
>
> Mike

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Marlene Wood

Nope, but I've got a good one for you....pinhead

> Please put up a message board on your website so we can complain to you
> about price abuses from your links like you do to Ebay. Can anyone
> think of a good P word for TattleTale.
>
> Jim

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
stePH

Diane wrote:
> I never buy anything from anyone on ebay if the shipping price does not
> reflect a reasonable actual cost of shipping. I wonder if anyone would
> fall for this?

Hint: what did David Hannum say was "born every minute"?

stePH
--
GoogleGroups licks balls.

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Mike Petro

Space Cowboy wrote:
> http://127.0.0.1/You've.been.dared/

Since you continually want to attack my personal character lets take a
look at yours.
You have been using netstuff"at"ix.netcom.com email address for
over 10 years now. A simple Google on that email address reveals much
about netstuff's character.......

Adjectives that could be used range from entertaining to indecent to
(P)erverted to deviant depending on one's moral point of view. I will
let the reader choose.

WARNING these posts by (netstuff/Jim/Space Cowboy/Jack/Sticky
Underwear) are VERY explicit:
http://tinyurl.com/7nz7z
http://tinyurl.com/dwwn5 (look at the email address of the reviewer)
http://tinyurl.com/e433h
http://tinyurl.com/a9ql7
http://tinyurl.com/7sznt (called himself Jack here but look at the
style of the signature)
http://tinyurl.com/czqhw
http://tinyurl.com/7gxwz
http://tinyurl.com/75wwt

Now, please leave me alone and go back to your porn.

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Space Cowboy

That was your vailed threat to scare me with off with character
assasination. You came up with a few adult posts from ten years ago?
That makes you a Peeping Tom Pervert. Did anything titillate you? It
was an interesting limited adventure on Usenet where you get to use
adult words and ideas for one's reading pleasure in your case. I can
remember the first time I rented a PPV adult movie in a hotel room and
the company paid for it. Let see I did psychelics in the 60s. I drank
during the 70s and 80s. I never smoked not even pot. You don't think
I couldn't mask an email address ten years ago? I stand behind every
post I make on Usenet so much so I've always keep my original Internet
email address which has been obsolete for three years this Jan with the
instruction to change the userid to thenetstuff and the domain to
msn.com so the PTPervs of the world or anybody else can find my
chronology of posts. I first posted here in 1995. You run a website
which stole my ideas from this group under the claim of Public Domain
or Serenpidity or Select Memory. You're a rogue webmaster who doesn't
belong here. You are a Poltroon which I'll add to your resume of
Plagiarizer,Proselytizer,Peeping Tom Pervert,Phony,Prevaricator.

Jim

http://127.0.0.1/Spice.up.your.lovel...ax.After.Dark/

Mike Petro wrote:
> Space Cowboy wrote:
> > http://127.0.0.1/You've.been.dared/

> Since you continually want to attack my personal character lets take a
> look at yours.
> You have been using netstuff"at"ix.netcom.com email address for
> over 10 years now. A simple Google on that email address reveals much
> about netstuff's character.......
>
> Adjectives that could be used range from entertaining to indecent to
> (P)erverted to deviant depending on one's moral point of view. I will
> let the reader choose.
>
> WARNING these posts by (netstuff/Jim/Space Cowboy/Jack/Sticky
> Underwear) are VERY explicit:
> http://tinyurl.com/7nz7z
> http://tinyurl.com/dwwn5 (look at the email address of the reviewer)
> http://tinyurl.com/e433h
> http://tinyurl.com/a9ql7
> http://tinyurl.com/7sznt (called himself Jack here but look at the
> style of the signature)
> http://tinyurl.com/czqhw
> http://tinyurl.com/7gxwz
> http://tinyurl.com/75wwt
>
> Now, please leave me alone and go back to your porn.

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Derek

On 8 Nov 2005 15:22:35 -0800, Space Cowboy wrote:

> You run a website
> which stole my ideas from this group under the claim of Public Domain
> or Serenpidity or Select Memory.

LOL! Would you like some cheese with your whine?

--
Derek

"The best way to predict the future is to invent it." -- Alan Kay
Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
pilo_

In article .com>,
"Mike Petro" > wrote:

> WARNING these posts by (netstuff/Jim/Space Cowboy/Jack/Sticky
> Underwear) are VERY explicit:
> http://tinyurl.com/7nz7z

AHAHAHAHA! Space Cadet's a flippin' perv!

ROTFL!
Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
toci

Well, there were 8 messages but only one came through. Pretty gross,
but if that's all the sex he's watched for the last eight years, he's
practically a virgin. Toci
Nino wrote:
> What's his untruth here, I dont get it? You seem angry
> beyond normality, and irrazionale to me! You should be angry
> with the other guy.
>
> N~
> .

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Michael Plant

Default Mud Tea, and Smoke and Mirrors [was: Buyer Beware]

[Mike]
All relevent context snipped out
> ...Look if you want to sling mud around I can do that too....

Hey Mike,

Mud Tea: an idea whose time is long overdue. Very rare, it is. Produced by
wasps of a certain type known to frequent tea plantations at flowering time.
Why didn't I think of that before? Since I'm the first to have thought of
it, I claim all rights. I'll be charging a fee for any references, so I
suggest that you do NOT respond to this post, lest you incur debt.

Jim and all, the whole universe with everything therein, truth and lies
together, is done with smoke and mirrors, so let's just sit back and enjoy
the passing parade.

Michael

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Michael Plant

Default Flippin' Perv.com

11/8/05

> In article .com>,
> "Mike Petro" > wrote:
>

>> WARNING these posts by (netstuff/Jim/Space Cowboy/Jack/Sticky
>> Underwear) are VERY explicit:

http://tinyurl.com/7nz7z

> AHAHAHAHA! Space Cadet's a flippin' perv!

Come on, guys; we're all flippin' perv's when you scratch us.
Michael

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Derek

On Wed, 09 Nov 2005 11:48:44 GMT, Michael Plant wrote:

> 11/8/05
>

>> In article .com>,
>> "Mike Petro" > wrote:
>>

>>> WARNING these posts by (netstuff/Jim/Space Cowboy/Jack/Sticky
>>> Underwear) are VERY explicit:

http://tinyurl.com/7nz7z

>> AHAHAHAHA! Space Cadet's a flippin' perv!

> Come on, guys; we're all flippin' perv's when you scratch us.
> Michael

Does "flippin' pervs" require a spatula?

--
Derek

"There are few hours in life more agreeable than the hour dedicated to
the ceremony known as afternoon tea" -- Henry James
Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Michael Plant

>>> AHAHAHAHA! Space Cadet's a flippin' perv!

>> Come on, guys; we're all flippin' pervs when you scratch us.
>> Michael

> Does "flippin' pervs" require a spatula?

No, my boy, it does not; pervs are best roasted. Pan fired
perv might be the style in some venues, but here on rfdt
a good roast is the rule.

Now, let us all dredge up something truly ugly from our
horrid pasts and post it here for the entertainment of all.

Michael

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Space Cowboy

There was a time in this country where any possession of Pot was an
automatic life sentence. That's the reason I did psychedelics in the
60's before laws were passed to specifically throw Timothy Leary in
jail and other acid heads. My wife and I stood in line at the marquee
to watch Deep Throat. Lenny Bruce died so you can say what the *&%(*^%
you want. Did you see the documentary WhatTheBleep which is also the
name of their website. It is Michael Moore on acid. You get the
standard nothing is as it seems quantum physics explanation but the
second half is current biological theory of how and why the mind/body
can react to the quantum roll of the dice. I have an interest in
cultural anthropology so maybe another good reason for culture is too
even out the individual reaction to quantum mechanics. Ever once in a
while I sip tea in another universe.

Jim

Michael Plant wrote:

> Jim and all, the whole universe with everything therein, truth and lies
> together, is done with smoke and mirrors, so let's just sit back and enjoy
> the passing parade.
>
> Michael

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Mike Petro

> Mud Tea: an idea whose time is long overdue. Very rare, it is. Produced by
> wasps of a certain type known to frequent tea plantations at flowering time.
> Why didn't I think of that before? Since I'm the first to have thought of
> it, I claim all rights. I'll be charging a fee for any references, so I
> suggest that you do NOT respond to this post, lest you incur debt.

Damn, now you are starting to sound like Jim. Just because he once
mentioned a common metaphor he thinks he has a copyright on it.
Rosetta, rosetta, rosetta.....

> Jim and all, the whole universe with everything therein, truth and lies
> together, is done with smoke and mirrors, so let's just sit back and enjoy
> the passing parade.

I have always offered that I will leave him alone if he will just leave
me alone. I have offered an olive branch on multiple occasions, he has
always chose to ignore it.

Mike

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Scott Dorsey

In article >,
Michael Plant > wrote:
/8/05

>> In article .com>,
>> "Mike Petro" > wrote:
>>

>>> WARNING these posts by (netstuff/Jim/Space Cowboy/Jack/Sticky
>>> Underwear) are VERY explicit:
>>> http://tinyurl.com/7nz7z

>> AHAHAHAHA! Space Cadet's a flippin' perv!

>Come on, guys; we're all flippin' perv's when you scratch us.

Not me. I'm straight and monogamous, and have been at least since lunch.
--scott
Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Michael Plant

Default Mud Tea, and Smoke and Mirrors

[Michael]
>> Mud Tea: an idea whose time is long overdue. Very rare, it is. Produced by
>> wasps of a certain type known to frequent tea plantations at flowering time.
>> Why didn't I think of that before? Since I'm the first to have thought of
>> it, I claim all rights. I'll be charging a fee for any references, so I
>> suggest that you do NOT respond to this post, lest you incur debt.

[Mike]
> Damn, now you are starting to sound like Jim. Just because he once
> mentioned a common metaphor he thinks he has a copyright on it.
> Rosetta, rosetta, rosetta.....

[Michael]
You can complain all you want to, but one reference to Mud Tea and I'll have
you all in court.

[Michael]
>> Jim and all, the whole universe with everything therein, truth and lies
>> together, is done with smoke and mirrors, so let's just sit back and enjoy
>> the passing parade.

[Mike]
> I have always offered that I will leave him alone if he will just leave
> me alone. I have offered an olive branch on multiple occasions, he has
> always chose to ignore it.

[Michael]
And so you have. But your mistake is obvious. Olive branches went out with
Noah. It's tea branches now. Get with the program.

Hope this helps.

Michael

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Michael Plant

>>> AHAHAHAHA! Space Cadet's a flippin' perv!

>> Come on, guys; we're all flippin' perv's when you scratch us.

> Not me. I'm straight and monogamous, and have been at least since lunch.

I live in Brooklyn. Monogamy is one of the worst perversions we've got!
Michael

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Space Cowboy

I made the first reference to the Rosetta Stone in this group with a
specific connotation. The vary same inference appears on your website.
Your varied replies, It is public domain, You gave that name to your
cheat sheet Serendipity, You couldn't have read my active posts. It
won't be the big lie that brings down the White House except if there
is a coverup. It is the accumulation of the little ones.

I have an outstanding offer on the table to get off your back. Look at
the Web site: http://www.slywy.com/ in this thread to see how it is
done. There is no programming just implementation. Basically the
current WWW paradigm is website,message board,journal or blogs all
rolled into one. It's maybe a matter of time before individual blogs
supplant Usenet groups with the Google blog search engine. But I'll be
the last to go.

Jim