Member

Default We want the Buyer , Agent or goods distributor

We want to Export Agarwood Tea go to still the foreign countries . We want the Buyer , Agent or goods distributor . Our factory has is having the 1,000 kilogram Tea production per month or about 500,000 bags tea per monthand , can enlarge the production has in the future .
We have long experience , We have the area grows the Agarwood , though grow by oneself and happen by Nature .We use the way grows and take care the tree like the Organic , A Customer then can is certain that , you will receive Agarwood Tea that is pure and worthy from the nature actually .
If you have been satisfied can ask for information to come us at all time and if you must the data of Agarwood Tea or want Sample of Agarwood Tea product , company our way gives the care and willing serve , please Contact Us .
We are the Manufactured Agarwood Tea , Our company name is SV international co.,ltd. , Thailand , My address office No. 3 , Naimaung District , Ubonratchatanei , Zip code 34000 ,
Tel : (+66) 45 - 28-11-33 , (+66) 85-311113-7 , E-mail :
Website :
Agarwood (Jinko) The King of Tree and The King of Tea
Now the product Agarwood Tea has especial in bag Tea in the package only , but , in the future our way has will the new happen products for straight build the requirement of a consumer most In expansion market to foreign that countries has to want the agent for sells by retail and sell wholesale , if you want the data keep about Agarwood Tea ( Jinko Tea ) an such as product data , product sample , negotiate the price , information reveal all , our way is glad for negotiate or you can contact us at all time by E-mail :

Note : Research of Agarwood tea or Jinko tea please see at
Agarwood (Jinko) The King of Tree and The King of Tea

Best Regard
Thankyou ver much
Mr.Agkarapong Vilaikij ( Marketing Manager )
Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

On Sep 10, 5:28*pm, Agkarapong >
wrote:
> We want to Export Agarwood Tea go to still the foreign countries . We
> want the *Buyer *, Agent or goods distributor . Our factory has is
> having the 1,000 *kilogram Tea production per month or about *500,000
> bags tea per monthand , can enlarge the production has in the future .
> We have long experience , We have the area grows the Agarwood , though
> grow by oneself and happen by Nature .We use the way grows and take
> care the tree like the *Organic , A Customer then can is certain that ,
> you will receive Agarwood Tea that is pure and worthy from the nature
> actually .
> If you have been satisfied can ask for information to come us at all
> time and if you must the data of Agarwood Tea or want *Sample of
> Agarwood Tea product , company our way gives the care and willing serve
> , please Contact Us .
> We are the Manufactured Agarwood Tea , Our company name is
> SV international co.,ltd. , Thailand , My address office No. 3 ,
> Naimaung District , Ubonratchatanei , Zip code 34000 ,
> Tel : (+66) 45 - 28-11-33 *, (+66) 85-311113-7 *, *E-mail *:
> *
> Website *: *'Agarwood (Jinko) The King of Tree and The King of Tea'
> (http://www.Agarwoodtea.com)
> Now the product Agarwood Tea has especial in bag Tea in
> the package only , but , in the future our way has will the new happen
> products for straight build the requirement of a consumer most In
> expansion market to foreign that countries has to want the agent for
> sells by retail and sell wholesale , if you want the data keep about
> Agarwood Tea ( Jinko Tea ) an such as product data , product sample ,
> negotiate the price , information reveal all , our way is glad for
> negotiate or you can contact us at all time by *E-mail *:
> *
>
> Note *: *Research of Agarwood tea or Jinko tea please see at *'Agarwood
> (Jinko) The King of Tree and The King of Tea'
> (http://www.agarwoodtea.com) *
>
> Best Regard
>
> Thankyou ver much
> Mr.Agkarapong * Vilaikij
> ( Marketing Manager )
>
> --
> Agkarapong

I is looking for all the time has is having tree of king which can
enlarge the production has in the future! Luck what for me!! I want to
keep the data such as product and give the care.

My address is Office #438742.01 West Not Caring Street. Atlanta,
California 90210 Tel: +1 4782-9876

Thanks,
Sir Reverend Bob III Esquire Twice Removed But Once Replaced
( Manager of the Manager )
Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

On Wed, 10 Sep 2008 15:53:52 -0700 (PDT), "Dominic T."
> wrote:

>On Sep 10, 5:28*pm, Agkarapong >
>wrote:
>> We want to Export Agarwood Tea go to still the foreign countries . We
>> want the *Buyer *, Agent or goods distributor . Our factory has is
>> having the 1,000 *kilogram Tea production per month or about *500,000
>> bags tea per monthand , can enlarge the production has in the future .
>> We have long experience , We have the area grows the Agarwood , though
>> grow by oneself and happen by Nature .We use the way grows and take
>> care the tree like the *Organic , A Customer then can is certain that ,
>> you will receive Agarwood Tea that is pure and worthy from the nature
>> actually .
>> If you have been satisfied can ask for information to come us at all
>> time and if you must the data of Agarwood Tea or want *Sample of
>> Agarwood Tea product , company our way gives the care and willing serve
>> , please Contact Us .
>> We are the Manufactured Agarwood Tea , Our company name is
>> SV international co.,ltd. , Thailand , My address office No. 3 ,
>> Naimaung District , Ubonratchatanei , Zip code 34000 ,
>> Tel : (+66) 45 - 28-11-33 *, (+66) 85-311113-7 *, *E-mail *:
>> *
>> Website *: *'Agarwood (Jinko) The King of Tree and The King of Tea'
>> (http://www.Agarwoodtea.com)
>> Now the product Agarwood Tea has especial in bag Tea in
>> the package only , but , in the future our way has will the new happen
>> products for straight build the requirement of a consumer most In
>> expansion market to foreign that countries has to want the agent for
>> sells by retail and sell wholesale , if you want the data keep about
>> Agarwood Tea ( Jinko Tea ) an such as product data , product sample ,
>> negotiate the price , information reveal all , our way is glad for
>> negotiate or you can contact us at all time by *E-mail *:
>> *
>>
>> Note *: *Research of Agarwood tea or Jinko tea please see at *'Agarwood
>> (Jinko) The King of Tree and The King of Tea'
>> (http://www.agarwoodtea.com) *
>>
>> Best Regard
>>
>> Thankyou ver much
>> Mr.Agkarapong * Vilaikij
>> ( Marketing Manager )
>>
>> --
>> Agkarapong

>I is looking for all the time has is having tree of king which can
>enlarge the production has in the future! Luck what for me!! I want to
>keep the data such as product and give the care.
>
>My address is Office #438742.01 West Not Caring Street. Atlanta,
>California 90210 Tel: +1 4782-9876
>
>Thanks,
>Sir Reverend Bob III Esquire Twice Removed But Once Replaced
>( Manager of the Manager )

:-)
Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

Very smart less delivery.

heem

PS It beats my doing lines of tea with a gongfu pot or something like
that.