Nico

Default Looking for older stuff

Hi All,

Reassured by your advice on dryness, I've started to think about
ponying (sp?) up for some 20 year or so old puer. I've been enjoying
the more moderately aged stuff I have immensely. I'm prepared to spend
about $300, at most 400 for something divine, which seems reasonable
based on my surveying of various vendors.

Any pointers from you experienced pu drinkers/collectors?

Nico

Mike Petro

Nico wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Reassured by your advice on dryness, I've started to think about
> ponying (sp?) up for some 20 year or so old puer. I've been enjoying
> the more moderately aged stuff I have immensely. I'm prepared to spend
> about $300, at most 400 for something divine, which seems reasonable
> based on my surveying of various vendors.
>
> Any pointers from you experienced pu drinkers/collectors?
>
> Nico

Hi Nico,

Try http://www.sunsingtea.com/800/welcome.htm or
http://www.teahub.com/puerhtea.htm as they both stock small quantities
of 70s era puerh. A lot of other people sell 90s era but that is not
the "divine" as you mentioned.

Mike
email me offline for more info

IF YER OLDER AND YER GAY Colonel Edmund J. Burke[_13_] General Cooking 0 14-06-2016 01:33 PM
Can't stop dipping stuff into other stuff Christopher M.[_5_] General Cooking 85 14-01-2014 02:46 PM
Some older Chardonnays Jim Mehl Wine 7 09-11-2007 11:24 PM
Older Amarone's CabFan Wine 8 25-01-2005 04:07 PM
Older Americans John Taverner Wine 0 30-08-2004 10:33 AM