mathias

Default pu er tea in hong kong

>To Pu er connoissors
I go to hong kong in a few days and i would like to visit nice teashops
and find aged pu er there.
If some of you have good tips about this, i would be grateful.
And do you know if there are in hong kong pu er tea cellars? I would be
very intreseted in visiting one.

thank you!

mathias

LLW

Mathias,

The following are some old teashops in Hong Kong. You may try them. I've
bought from the first two. Both of them are nice.

Ngan Ki Heung Tea Company, G/F, 290 Queen's Road, Central, Hong Kong (Tel:
2544 1375)
Ming Heung Tea Company, 77, Hau Wong Road, Kowloon City, Kowloon, Hong Kong
(Tel: 27463698)
Lam Kie Yuen Tea Co Ltd, 105-107 Bonham Strand E., Sheung Wan, Hong Kong
(Tel: 2543 7154)(http://www.lkytea.com/contactus.php)

And you may go to our museum of teaware if you have time.
http://www.lcsd.gov.hk/CE/Museum/Art...ro/eintro.html

Hope that helps.

L.W. Lam

"mathias" > ¼¶¼g©ó¶l¥ó
oups.com...
> >To Pu er connoissors

> I go to hong kong in a few days and i would like to visit nice teashops
> and find aged pu er there.
> If some of you have good tips about this, i would be grateful.
> And do you know if there are in hong kong pu er tea cellars? I would be
> very intreseted in visiting one.
>
> thank you!
>
> mathias

mathias

Thank you for your help.
I'll give my impressions
LLW wrote:
> Mathias,
>
> The following are some old teashops in Hong Kong. You may try them.

I've
> bought from the first two. Both of them are nice.
>
> Ngan Ki Heung Tea Company, G/F, 290 Queen's Road, Central, Hong Kong

(Tel:
> 2544 1375)
> Ming Heung Tea Company, 77, Hau Wong Road, Kowloon City, Kowloon,

Hong Kong
> (Tel: 27463698)
> Lam Kie Yuen Tea Co Ltd, 105-107 Bonham Strand E., Sheung Wan, Hong

Kong
> (Tel: 2543 7154)(http://www.lkytea.com/contactus.php)
>
> And you may go to our museum of teaware if you have time.
> http://www.lcsd.gov.hk/CE/Museum/Art...ro/eintro.html
>
> Hope that helps.
>
> L.W. Lam
>
> "mathias" > =BC=B6=BCg=A9=F3=B6l=A5=F3
> oups.com...
> > >To Pu er connoissors

> > I go to hong kong in a few days and i would like to visit nice

teashops
> > and find aged pu er there.
> > If some of you have good tips about this, i would be grateful.
> > And do you know if there are in hong kong pu er tea cellars? I

would be
> > very intreseted in visiting one.
> >
> > thank you!
> >
> > mathias

LLW

Forgot to tell you there's one directly opposite Lam Kie Yuen Tea Co. Also
an old shop. I'm not sure what it's called in English. Ngan Ki Heung, Lam
Kie Yuen and it are in the same district. You can visit them all in one go.
And there're some modern teashops in Hong Kong like this one
www.mingcha.com.hk
Their address: Basement of Seibu Department Store, Pacific Place, Admiralty,
Hong Kong
It's close to the museum of teaware. Their staff speak perfect English.
Have a nice trip.

"mathias" > ¼¶¼g©ó¶l¥ó
ups.com...
Thank you for your help.
I'll give my impressions
LLW wrote:
> Mathias,
>
> The following are some old teashops in Hong Kong. You may try them.

I've
> bought from the first two. Both of them are nice.
>
> Ngan Ki Heung Tea Company, G/F, 290 Queen's Road, Central, Hong Kong

(Tel:
> 2544 1375)
> Ming Heung Tea Company, 77, Hau Wong Road, Kowloon City, Kowloon,

Hong Kong
> (Tel: 27463698)
> Lam Kie Yuen Tea Co Ltd, 105-107 Bonham Strand E., Sheung Wan, Hong

Kong
> (Tel: 2543 7154)(http://www.lkytea.com/contactus.php)
>
> And you may go to our museum of teaware if you have time.
> http://www.lcsd.gov.hk/CE/Museum/Art...ro/eintro.html
>
> Hope that helps.
>
> L.W. Lam
>
> "mathias" > ¼¶¼g©ó¶l¥ó
> oups.com...
> > >To Pu er connoissors

> > I go to hong kong in a few days and i would like to visit nice

teashops
> > and find aged pu er there.
> > If some of you have good tips about this, i would be grateful.
> > And do you know if there are in hong kong pu er tea cellars? I

would be
> > very intreseted in visiting one.
> >
> > thank you!
> >
> > mathias

LLW

Tea Tours in Hong Kong? Draconus Tea 2 21-07-2006 01:48 PM
Hong Kong Shrimp Wayne Asian Cooking 0 31-12-2005 02:36 AM
pu er tea in hong kong mathias Tea 0 21-04-2005 09:00 PM
I am going to Hong Kong, which teas should I buy? Nick Tea 2 21-05-2004 05:48 PM
Hong Kong visit LeRoy Asian Cooking 3 30-03-2004 06:25 PM